Insomnia//Fezco

By dottiemustsleep

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

13

2.8K 59 27
By dottiemustsleep

Simon "sick boy" (left) Mark Renton (right) (if you know them you're a real one)

"Wake up sleeping beauty" Simon nudged Nicole who was sleeping on the couch. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a smiling Simon giving her a cup of water along with some pain killers.

"You'll need them" he said and slightly smiled taking them.

"What time is it?" She asked

"11:45" he answered as he moved to the kitchen.

Renton had fallen asleep on the couch that was across from her and Simon had moved into his bedroom when everybody else fell asleep. He made sure that he covered Nicole with a blanket before that.

"I guess you're skipping today?" He asked

"Yeah I wasn't really planning on going anyway" she said before walking into the bathroom.

Simon was making breakfast for everyone. He never made breakfast for Mark but he mostly did it for Nicole because he knew today would be rough for her. Nicole walked out and searched for her phone. She saw her notifications and sighed. She only replied to her brother and then locked her phone.

Simon went towards the living room and handed Nicole a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs along with some orange juice. Simon was pretty much always the person that would take care of everyone. Especially Nicole because he cared too much for her.

"You want to talk about what happened last night?" Simon asked her

"I mean we just got high and passed out there's not much to talk about" she chuckled

"I mean that phone call" he said concerned. Nicole finished her food and sighed moving to the kitchen to wash her plate.

"There's this guy that I'm dating... well that I dated I guess... and while we were together I was clean and all. Yesterday I had a fight with Diane and he was like you are lucky you at least have a mother and last night he was asking me who I was with and there were drugs and he eventually told me I would slip. Which I did but him saying it made me want to do it more" she explained

"Wait you were clean?" Simon asked and she nodded
"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Simon you and I both know that I wouldn't stay clean for long" she replied sitting beside him.

"Well compared to the two of us" he pointed at himself and mark
"You've basically never done drugs" he said making her laugh.

Mark eventually woke up and they just hung out in the house catching up. Simon got some kind of sales job that they all knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with. It wasn't that he was lazy. Simon is a hard worker but drugs and the fact that he didn't care about anything made it almost impossible for him to keep a job. Renton used to work at construction but he quit before they moved and now is searching for any kind of job.

"I fucking miss my dad man" Nicole admitted after snorting another line.

"We all do Cole" mark said

"You know what fucks me up the most?" She lit a cigarette
"That suddenly after he died everybody was saying all these good things about hit. He was passionate. Hard working. He loved his family. He cared. Those people weren't even fucking there for him. Not even his own fucking family. It's the fucking hypocrisy that fucks me up. He's a fucking dead cut the act just for one fucking day. If the cared to fucking much they wouldn't let me go back to my fucking mother. Everybody just needs to go fuck themselves" she raised her voice as tears started streaming down her cheeks.

"I know cole I know" Simon said and put his arm around her. Mark stood up from his seat and went next to her and also hugged her.

"I just don't fucking understand why it had to be him?" She cried in their arms
"Why do I fucking deserve this?" She asked

Simon and Mark calmed her down and promised her that they will be there for her no matter what. They made her laugh and made her take her mind off of things. They knew she was hurt.

They listened to some music consumed more drugs and talked about old memories that they had all together. Simon and Mark were best friends from elementary school and they met Nicole when she was in middle school and they had been friends ever since. The boys eventually graduated a year before her father died but never broke their promise to stay together.

"This is rude but I'm bored" Mark said

"You can always leave Rents" Simon replied

"There's this party tonight if you guys want to go?" Nicole suggested

"If you just want to stay here it's cool" Mark said

"No it's fine. Might be good to go out like the good out times" Nicole laughed

Nicole called her brother and he informed her that Diane wasn't home so she waited for Simon and Mark to get ready so they could go by her house. Jack and the two boys were downstairs as nicole was getting ready.

"Are you descent?" Mark asked after knocking on her door.

"Yeah come in" she said as she clasped her bra.

"Jack left because he wanted to be there earlier" Simon informed and plopped on Nicole's bed and mark admired the posters on her wall.

"This bed is nice" he said bouncing up and down.
"Wanna test the springs?" He smirked at her as she did her makeup.

"They've already been tested darling" she looked at Simon through her mirror and mark bursted out laughing.

"So who are these people?" Mark asked as he was driving

"Some kids from school." Nicole answered as she smoked the blunt that was passed amongst the three.

"Is your little lover boy going to be there?" Simon asked

"Probably" she answered quietly

Once they arrived heads were turned towards them. Not because it was Nicole but because two guys walked in with her that nobody knew. Nate approached them and hugged Nicole and looked at the two boys.

"Nate" he introduced himself and shook their hands.

"Nate this is Simon and Mark they're my friends from New York" Nicole spoke awkwardly as she looked at Nate

"Well welcome boys. I hope you enjoy yourselves" he smiled. Nicole looked at Simon who was staring at Nate.

"Looks like a wild party" mark chuckled as he looked at the crowd of teenagers. Nate chuckled and chatted with them for a while.

The conversation was pretty typical but it was obvious that the three boys were trying to see what was each other's deal. Nicole was quite relieved because she knows Nate considers himself as an Alfa male and Simon and Mark don't like bullshit.

"I'm going to get a drink you guys want anything?" Nicole interrupted them. Nate had a drink so she looked at the other two.

"Nah maybe we'll grab something later" Simon said and continued his conversation with Nate.

She nodded and went to the kitchen where she was met by kat. Her and Kat didn't really hang out but whenever they were amongst each other they would casually talk and joke around.

"Well now I know why you didn't come here with fez" kat stated.

"What do you mean?" Nicole chuckled and took a sip of her drink standing next to her.

"You found two hot pieces of man meat and you're having a hot kinky threesome with them" she answered making Nicole laugh.

"No they're just my friends" she said

"You just made my day" kat smiled at her.

"Well they are all yours" Nicole said

"Blondie isn't" kat nodded towards Simon. Nicole raised an eyebrow at her

"Come on. I see how he has been looking at you. He has been throwing glances towards here every two seconds" kat informed her. Nicole looked at Simon and he indeed turned and looked at her and flashed her a smile and turned back to Nate. And then he looked again.

"You're tripping" Nicole chuckled and pushed her self off the counter.

Nicole walked away and decided to go dance. She was thinking about what Kat said but tried to shrug it off. Her and Simon have hooked up a handle full of times when they were out partying or they were getting high alone. She has hooked up with Mark too though. They were hooking up with other girls too so she never thought that Simon had a crush on her. Simon was always protective of her. That's why she felt as if Kay's theory wasn't adding up.

She started drowning in the beat of the music as she moved along with it and slowly forgot about Simon and everything. She danced along with people she didn't know and some she had talked to once or twice. However she felt a hand on her hip and she turned around to meet Mark. She stopped dancing and Mark leaned to her signaling that he wanted to speak to her.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" He asked and squeezed her hip.

That was like a code word for them. Well actually a code phrase. It meant it was time to get high. There were usually some misunderstandings when it was used because there were times that someone wanted to actually use the bathroom but they agreed that a squeeze would be added.

Nicole nodded and led the way to the bathroom where they waited for a couple of minutes until someone came out and the walked in together.

"Where's Simon?" She asked as Mark was crushing up a small rock.

"Still talking with Nate. Something is up with that guy by the way. Are you fucking him?" Mark asked

"Some shit went down with this girl I'll tell you some other time. We hooked up once but that's it" Nicole said as she sat on the toilet waiting for Mark.

"Well" he stopped and snorted one line.
"He looks like a fucking prick if you ask me" he said as snorted another line. He stepped away from the sink and gave Nicole the rolled up dollar.

"Well he is one. Or at least that what they say" she snorted the first line.
"He hasn't done anything to me though" she snorted the second line.

"That doesn't mean he's an asshole. Maybe he's afraid to fuck with you" mark said

"I don't fucking know rents I just stopped talking with the kid because he's been acting kind of sketchy lately" she said and wiped the counter.

"Well if he fucks with you. We will kill him" Renton said and stood next to her. She chuckled and shook her heads

"I've missed you guys" she smiled and hugged Renton.

"We've missed you too little one" he said.

They pulled apart and looked at each other and they laughed at each other obviously affected by the drugs that has entered their system. They walked out of the bathroom laughing and a small line had formed outside the bathroom where Rue was waiting with Jules. Nicole smiled and them and pulled Renton to their direction.

"Hey girlie" she said and hugged rue who looked uncomfortable but hugged her back.
"You okay?" Nicole asked noticing that Rue was feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah just tired" she said and glanced at Renton.

"Oh. Rue this is mark. Mark this is Rue and Jules" she introduced them. They shook hands and Rue looked at her.

"You okay?" Rue used Nicole's words.

"I'm the best I've ever been" she replied with a smile.

Renton wandered off and soon Nicole lost him and she started looking for Simon. She found Nate but Simon wasn't there.

"Hey where did Simon go?" She asked him.

"I think he went outside" he replied.

She want outside and spotted Simon sitting by the pool and fez on the other side of the pool on a couch. Fez had his back to her so he hadn't seen her and she was trying to find a way to go to Simon without having to talk to Fez. Obviously Simon was to high to notice her so she was basically hopeless. She was about to go back inside when fez got up and caught her eye.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Fez instantly knew that Nicole was high. Her eyes were quite low and her face was stained with a red shade. He was also a drug dealer so he knew when somebody was high.

She slightly smiled at him. Fez could see pain in that smile. Fez also felt that same pain. However he walked away. He ignored her. Showed no emotion to her. She felt even more pain. She felt as if somebody stabbed her. Fez glanced at her one last time before entering the house. And then she lost him.

She put her head down and walked over to Simon. She lit a cigarette and sat down next to him. Simon looked at her and placed his hand over her shoulder pulling her into a side hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked her concerned.

"Nothing" she lied and put a smile on her face. Simon knew she wasn't fine.

"We both know that's a lie but I'm going to let you have this one" he replied and she chuckled.

"You really seem to have hit it off with Nate" she teased him.

"I just wanted to meet your friends" he replied taking a sip of his drink.

Fez sat back on the couch and watched Simon and Nicole. She looked happy now. She smiled at him. He had his arm around her and she had her hand on his thigh. She slightly leaned her head back laughing and Simon wasn't taking his eyes off of her. Fez wasn't taking his eyes off of her.

"Mind if I sit here?" A blue eyed guy asked him.

"Yeah no problem" he said
"I'm fez by the way" he said trying to get his mind off of Nicole.

"Mark" Renton replied lighting a joint. Fez looked back at Nicole.

"You go to school with Cole?" Mark asked

"Nah just know her" fez replied
"How do you know her?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"We're friends from New York and we just moved here" Mark explained and Fez had a sudden realization. She looked back at Nicole and Simon.

"That's great" he said quietly looking down at his lap.

Nicole got up and dragged Simon inside and pulled him to the kitchen where they took more shots and snorted lines off the counter because they were too drunk and high to care. Rue was watching them.

"Is she okay?" Jules asked her.

"No"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.8K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...