Mate

By Jkitsme_

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ғ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Year : 1872 Village Name : Rudunki Country : Welkay Living in a small... More

/ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔽 𝕆 . /
/ 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /
/ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕃 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 𝕃 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔽 𝕀 𝔽 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /

/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /

10.7K 397 146
By Jkitsme_

Hiii!

^Ok, so before you read just understand I barely write gore and I'm very bad at it. I spent a lot of time trying to make this perfect. I don't know if it's detailed enough, or good enough. Pls just accept it and get the idea.😭✋

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(GORE GORE GORE)
——————-
"What the fuck is going on?!"

"You've been my beta long enough now to know exactly what's going on."

Fear clouded Jake's eyes as he could see the blood-lust in Zachary's.

While Ace on the other hand was still waking up, not fully grasping the situation.

Zachary then walked over to the right wall and pulled down a lever, revealing all kinds of torturing tools.

And not the sexual kinds.

"Wait wait wait—look Alpha I'm sorry ok! I didn't know Matt was already dead I swear and—"

"And? You have no excuse for bribing someone to steal my mate! You have no excuse not to be punished! You're just lucky you're walking out of here alive, unlike the one beside you."

Jakes eyes widened at his words.

He's not going to kill me?

"You're mate is vital for my mate so if you died then she would die and I can't have that."

Angela...I owe her a big apology.

"But Ace on the other hand, has no reason or excuse step outside ever again."

"Huh? What's going on?!"

This time, Damon groaned and effortlessly kicked his stomach to which that led his chair the fall and crush his arms that were tied behind him.

"AHHG—"

"Shut the hell up."

Damon said as he released his foot off of his mouth.

"Make another sound and off goes your other hand."

Zachary fought down the feeing of envy as he wanted to first kick and pulled out a whip.

It was just a starter, nothing too bad.

"Take Ace to the other room, through that other door, I need to be alone with him and then we can switch off."

With no response Damon dragged him, ignoring the cries of pain that followed from dragging him arms across the stubble ground.

"You know...I just find it humorous that you could actually think you'd be able to keep Y/n away from me, away from this pack. You didn't even listen to your mate! I've tortured many souls—deserving of pain or not, but now here you are in front of me. I know your limits and I'm more than delighted to go beyond them."

He gripped the handle part of the whip and slashed him.

Immediately, on his bare skin welts form and with no break another slash forms.

And another

Repeating 50 times.

Blood dripped out from the open wounds along with smeared dirt from earlier.

"Good start."

Ignoring the cries of terror from the other door, he swiftly shifted into his wolf form.

'You or me? Who's taking control?'

'Me for now, I'll let you have a go later.'

Zachary strutted around him, looking for a target to bite.

His eyes caught a part of his back.

Blood glistened where he stared and flesh was lightly dangling.

Within seconds, a chunk of Jake's back was torn off quickly, but slowly.

Letting the few strands on skin tear apart as blood-curling screams erupted from the given male.

Then, they all snapped and tore completely off.

Not wanting to even have his taste in his mouth, Zachary spit the disgusting contents on the floor right in front of Jake's eyes.

The beta's body was severely shaking in pain, but the thought of this only being the beginning practically shocked him into unconsciousness right then and there.

Loud growls and banging was heard again from the other room, but of course it was ignored.

Jake, already being on the ground with his broken chair across the room, was dragged from his throat and slammed on the wall, feeling the punctures of an alpha's teeth and a few broken bones.

"Look—STOP! Please I—"

"SHUT THE HELL UP"

Zachary, while Jake was grieving for a second, shifted back.

"YOU DESERVE THIS! YOU DESERVE ALL OF THIS! I SHOULD KILL YOU BUT I CAN'T RIGHT NOW!"

Grabbing the knife, he found it by a village once and decided to take it as it looked good for torturing, he dragged Jake to the metal table by his hair and hoisted him on there.

He tightened the leather straps and he grinned.

"I'm getting such a rush~ I need to do this more often."

He bit his lip as he, not too strong though, brought his knife down on his arm.

Since it wasn't all his strength, it only penetrated about 2 cm into the body. He saw how the flesh and and dark red blood spilled out over the table and floor.

He did the same thing to his shoulder, along with his thighs.

Jake started to go in and out off consciousness.

"Now now, don't be going out on me this early."

:::

"Ahg! Stop!"

"I'm surprised you can still speak! With an eye missing, no hands, a ripped cheek, half a leg, and a busted lip—I'm impressed, but I don't care."

Zachary chuckled as he once again kicked his stomach, making more blood hurl from Ace's mouth.

Jake was unconscious.

He stayed awake for an hour after the table incident, but lost it at the nail plucking.

Now Zachary and Damon were torturing Ace together.

"Shit Damon, if you weren't a rapist and someone who tried to hurt my mate, I probably would have you around a bit more. You got him good."

"Our mate! And I didn't do anything!"

Zachary took a deep breath, kicking Ace's jaw in anger.

"You tried to force yourself on her! You tried to rape her! Wanna know what rape means? It means to force sexual activities on another when they have not given consent! Even if they don't say no directly, is always a no unless it's a yes!"

He looked away and now he just wanted to end this.

To kill Ace.

"Kill him. With your beast form; rip him apart until you can't tell what's his head or arm."

Damon's tongue poked the inside of his cheek. He now understood a part of why they would be upset with him, but with how he was raised—he still thinks he didn't do anything wrong.

"Of course."

"No NO! Please!"

:::

"Knock knock! Can I come in baby?"

Zachary said gently.

He had just deeply washed himself in the nearby river, not wanting Y/n to see the blood the covered him.

"Yes please."

He opened the door and closed it quickly, making Y/n a bit confused.

"When did you wake up?"

"About half an hour ago...umm is everything okay?"

Zachary stared at Y/n and walked toward her, engulfing her in a sweet hug.

"Damon's getting restless. He—he still doesn't understand what he did was wrong. I'm scared he's gonna hurt someone from the pack or hurt you."

"Where is he?"

They heard a shuffle from the door and it opened.

"He followed me."
————————-
Ending isn't as lousy as you might think.

Anyways...how was the gore? What can I improve on??? PLEASE TELL ME, no lies allowed.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 1 19
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
39.4K 722 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
78.3K 1.9K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
39.5K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...