Potter? || Draco Malfoy x Rea...

By Seselina

» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. « More

WELCOME
» 1 «
» 2 «
» 3 «
» 4 «
» 5 «
» 6 «
» 7 «
» 8 «
» 9 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «
» 20 «
» 21 «
» 22 «
» 23 «
» 24 «
» Year 4 «
» 25 «
» 26 «
» 27 «
» 28 «
» 29 «
» 30 «
» 31 «
» 32 «
» 33 «
» 34 «
» 35 «
» 36 «
» 37 «
» 38 «
» 39 «
» 40 «
» 41 «
» 42 «
» 43 «
» 44 «
» 45 «
» 46 «
» 47 «
» 48 «
» 49 «
» Year 5 «
» 50 «
» 51 «
» 52 «
» 53 «
» 54 «
» 55 «
» 56 «
» 57 «
» 58 «
» 59 «
» 60 «
» 61 «
» 62 «
» 63 «
» 64 «
» 65 «
» 66 «
» 67 «
» 68 «
» 69 «
» 70 «
» 71 «
» 72 «
» 73 «
» 74 «
» 75 «
» Year 6 «
» 76 «
» 77 «
» 78 «
» 79 «
» 80 «
» 81 «
» 82 «
» 84 «
» 85 «
» 86 «
» 87 «
» 88 «
» 89 «
» 90 «
» 91 «
» 92 «
» 93 «
» 94 «
» 95 «
» 96 «
» 97 «
» 98 «
» 99 «
» 100 «
» 101 «
» 102 «
» Year 7 «
» 103 «
» 104 «
» 105 «
» 106 «
» 107 «
» 108 «
» 109 «
» 110 «
» 111 «
» 112 «
» 113 «
» 114 «
» 115 «
» 116 «
» 117 «
» 118 «
» 119 «
» 120 «
» 121 «
» 122 «
» 123 «
» 124 «
» 125 «
» 126 «
» 127 «
» 128 «
» 129 «
» 130 «
» 131 «
» 132 «
» 133 «
» 134 «
» 135 «
» 136 «
» 137 «
» 138 «
» 139 «
» 140 «
» 141 «
» 142 «
» 143 «
» 144 «
» 145 «
» 146 «
» 147 «
» 148 «
» 149 «
» 150 «
» 151 «
» 152 «
» 153 «
» 154 «
» 155 «
» 156 «
» Epilogue «
» Thank you & Physical Potter Copies «
» Potter? Adaptation - Lessons in Faking «

» 83 «

230K 7.3K 22K
By Seselina

Someone drew Wren Inkwood and I'm literally obsessed with her. Please feel free to still imagine her whatever way you want - but this is so close to how I wanted her to be it's SCARY!!

Anyway, enjoy the Chapter!

-

"Oh, Y/n!" Wren sighed as soon as I opened the door to our dorm. She was sitting on her bed, a bright, yet intoxicated smile on her lips as she looked over to me. Her movements were slow and uncoordinated at the same time.

Our dorm was empty; the rest of the girl's still in the common room. It was a Saturday night, so it might still be a while till they came back. Especially as they were pre-celebrating Slytherin's win in the quidditch game tomorrow.

"Didn't you just have dessert?" I asked, amused, eyeing the chocolate wrappers scattered around her bed and nightstand, while a tiny bit of chocolate was smeared around the corners of her mouth.

She hummed contently as she fidgeted with another piece of chocolate in her hand. "I didn't think anyone would care, or even notice if a piece or two went missing."

"I'm sure they're gonna notice now that the whole box is gone." A sly grin formed on my lips, though I quirked an eyebrow at the uncharacteristically giddy girl.

"They were just so good. I couldn't resist." She smiled, letting herself fall back into her bed, her eyes cloudy.

"Are you drunk?" I inquired as I sat down on my bed next to hers, watching her carefully.

"Drunk on love, Y/n," She sighed once more, turning on her side to face me.

"Well- uh, that's good. I'd hope you are." I cleared my throat, a silence hanging over us that I broke once more. "You're sure you didn't drink any actual alcohol, though? I saw Parkinson and the rest getting dru-"

"-Parkinson?" I've never seen her get up quicker. Seconds later, her body was pressed up next to mine, as she squeezed herself onto my bed as well. "Pansy Parkinson? You've seen her? Was she looking for me?"

It took me a second to find the right words. My brows furrowed, and a concerned expression on my face. "I- was she looking for you? No. What's-" I managed to say before she interrupted me again.

"Do you think she'll want to see me?

"Wren, the question is, why would you want to see her. You hate her." I grabbed her by both of her shoulders as she attempted to get up.

My best friend stopped in her tracks, a bewildered look on her face. "Hate her? I love her!" She squealed, her voice higher than usual. "Her silky black hair, and her beautiful eyes, and-"

As she continued rambling about her, my eyes fell onto the leftover packaging of the sweets Wren had been devouring ever since she'd gotten back from Slughorn's; a card next to it catching my attention.

Wren snuggled into my bed with a smile on her face as soon as I stood up. Inside the card; A moving picture of Pansy Parkinson waving at me with a smile on her face.

I've never seen her genuinely smile; She actually looked quite nice this way.

I snickered, my voice laced with a hint of amusement as I took another look at my best friend who was very clearly under the influence of a love potion.

"Where'd you find the box, Wren?" I asked curiously, sitting down beside her legs.

"One of the bed's, I don't know," She mumbled, her eyes staring out of the window and into the depths of the lake. "We're meant to be together, Y/n."

Maybe they weren't for Wren, specifically. I doubt they were, right?

Maybe Parkinson was planning on giving them to Draco, and Wren just happened to stumble upon them before she could get to him?

"What about Luna?"

She turned her attention back onto me again. "Luna?" She asked. "Oh, Luna. I'm breaking up with her. I'm in love with Pansy. Maybe I should go do it right now-" She picked herself up, ready to run all the way up to Ravenclaw tower to break up with Luna Lovegood and get with Pansy Parkinson.

"Stay right here, okay?" I said softly, giving her a warm smile, my hand on her shoulder again. "I'm going to get Pansy for you first."

The girl sat up straight once more, excitement glimmering in her eyes.

"You would do that for me?" She asked, accompanied by another high-pitched and content sigh.

I nodded, faking a smile as I got up and walked towards the door. Both of my thumbs were up in the air, giving her an encouraging look before closing the door behind me.

I took a deep breath, looking around the corridor once. Then, I made my way to the common room. My eyes scanned the whole room, hoping I would make out the familiar blond hair, or notice a set of piercing grey eyes looking at me from within the crowd.

But nothing.

I found myself knocking on his dorm a few minutes later; My heart racing a little too fast for my liking. It's been weeks since we last talked.

My ego was too big to strike up a conversation after Draco kicked me out, and he didn't make the slightest bit of an effort, either. All that on top of the fact that all of us rarely saw him, anyway. And never outside of classes.

I was kind of surprised when he opened the door. I wasn't even sure he would be here. Wouldn't be the first time he wasn't in the dungeons after curfew.

His brows furrowed slightly when he saw me, and I sighed.

"Trust me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be," I quickly informed, swallowing thickly at the way he looked at me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, then?" He asked sarcastically, tilting his head as he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You don't have a hate potion flying around here somewhere, do you?"

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

"When's she coming?" Wren asked, growing more and more impatient as time went on. I looked back at her sitting at one of the tables in the potions classroom.

Her chin was resting in her hands, her eyes eagerly glued to the door she thought would open any moment to reveal Parkinson. It wouldn't, of course.

"Do you think you can do this a bit faster?" I hushed, glancing at the cauldron Draco was using.

"Merlin, Y/n, do you want me to kill her or get her back to normal?" He hissed, annoyed. I rolled my eyes, my head falling back onto the wooden table, feeling my eyes roam his body.

He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a jumper. This was one of the few times I didn't see him in either his uniform or the black suit this year. His hand was gripping the wooden spoon loosely, the rings on his fingers brushing it lightly as he stirred.

His face was concentrated, making sure everything he did was perfect. I admired the way he looked with his brows slightly furrowed, forming faint wrinkles on his forehead. His lips slightly parted while biting his bottom lip whenever he thought of the next ingredient.

"I know there's nothing on my face," He stated suddenly, his head shooting in my direction while he took the spoon out of the concoction. "So, what is it you're so interested in that you can't seem to take your eyes off of me?" His voice was low, making sure Wren didn't hear a single word of what he was saying. Even though I doubt she'd register it, anyway.

I raised an eyebrow at his sudden change in demeanour, and while I did feel my cheeks turning slightly pink, no way in hell was I going to give him the satisfaction of acting embarrassed. Even if I was.

I didn't reply, instead sitting up straight and taking a look at the final form of the potion. Getting a glimpse of the moment the single strand of Parkinson's hair, that we got from her brush, melted into it.

"So now we just give it to her?" I asked, unsure, as I glanced back and forth between it and my best friend. He nodded.

"Yeah, what else would we do with it?" He said with a smirk before calling Wren over.

"Here, drink this. It's Pansy's favourite," I hushed, forcing the liquid down her throat before she had the chance to reply.

While this was going to make amazing material to make fun of her later on, for now, all I wanted was this nightmare to be over.

"How do you feel?" I asked eagerly, observing each and every feature on her face.

"What the fuck just happened?" She spat, confused, her naturally grumpy attitude back.

I sighed in relief, and I could feel Draco do the same next to me.

"Whatever you just force-fed me was the worst thing I've tasted in my entire life," She said, grimacing as she tried to get rid of the aftertaste.

"Thank you," the blonde huffed, a smirk on his face and an eyebrow raised. "I never claimed to be a chef, you know."

"I think I'm going to see Luna," Wren suddenly said. "Actually, I think I have to. Jeez, that was weird," She mumbled to herself before walking towards the door.

"It's past curfew, you can't even get into Ravenclaw Tower," I reminded her, guessing her thoughts were still all over the place from the events.

She snorted humorously, looking back at the two of us. "We've been dating for almost two years now, Y/n. I have my ways; trust me." And with that, she disappeared.

It was silent in the room before Draco went to leave, too.

"Thank you," I forced out before it was too late. I didn't want him to leave just yet. "I mean, I'm sure Wren will thank you, as well. Once she's clear in the head again," I huffed, a slight smile on my lips as I looked at him.

His back was still facing me when I spoke, but he turned around afterwards.

"No problem. I wouldn't want to miss out on the sight of Wren Inkwood obsessing over Pansy Parkinson over anything, really," He shrugged, a small smile forcing itself on his face.

It was quiet again, and I knew he would turn around to leave any second now.

"Why don't I see you anymore?" I couldn't help myself, the words just slipped out of my mouth; Almost like I had no control over them in the first place. "I mean- you're not hanging out with Blaise anymore, or Crabbe and Goyle? Sometimes you don't even show up to class," I quickly added in hopes it made me sound less stupid.

It did quite the opposite if I was being honest.

He tilted his head as he stepped closer to me, stopping just a few inches away with a smirk on his face.

"Concerned, are we?" He asked smugly, an eyebrow cocked in amusement.

"Curious," I corrected quickly, though he just snickered, stepping close enough for me to feel his breath on my lips when I looked up at him.

I ignored the way my pulse picked up and did everything in my power to keep my blood from rising to my cheeks as his thumb traced along my jawline, his hand holding my chin.

His finger continued moving, gently dragging along my lower lip, making my lips part almost automatically. His eyes darkened, his chest rising and falling heavily.

And then he forced his eyes shut, shaking his head back and forth a few times while his hand slipped off my face. "Remember that favour you owe me?" He asked. His voice was soft, the way it came out sounding utterly wrong.

Draco Malfoy didn't speak softly. He didn't mutter under his breath when he had something to say. He didn't look sad. He never did.

But today it was different.

I nodded, concern written all over my face as I tried to catch his eyes with mine.

"Just... stay away from me. Can you do that?" He didn't look angry or annoyed. I didn't feel like I did anything wrong when the words came out of his mouth.

And I wanted to protest, ask why; ask if he was okay. The stern look in his eyes shut me up before the first words could even leave my mouth, almost making my legs give in underneath me. "Please?" He insisted, his voice no more than a whisper.

He was asking me, begging me, to follow his request; to leave him alone. And I had no idea why.

When he realised I wasn't going to say anything else, he left. Leaving me in the empty potions classroom to deal with the mess in my head myself.

"Scourgify," I mumbled, my wand swinging in the direction of the cauldron before I watched it clean itself and fly back to its spot on the shelf.

I sighed loudly in an attempt to clear my head, letting myself fall on one of the chairs, my back facing the door. My head was buzzing. I couldn't form one coherent thought. It was frustrating.

Must be the Nargles.

"Miss Potter."

Merlin, could this night get any worse?

I froze as I heard Snape's voice, not daring to turn around. He sounded like he always did; grumpy, mean, and like he was ready to give me a year's worth of detention. "And what would you be doing in the Potions classroom after curfew?" He said, dragging his words out like he always did.

Why did he always have to speak so slow? Why couldn't he just send me off to the dungeons with the detention we both knew I would get? Why did he have to make every encounter as humiliating as possible?

Obviously, I'm not here because I love the fucking atmosphere.

"What are you doing in the Potions classroom after curfew?" I hissed, immediately slapping my hand in front of my mouth to shut myself up.

My eyes grew wide as I finally turned around. "Sir, I am so sorry," I immediately muttered. My eyes were stinging, begging me to just let go of the tears that had accumulated out of sheer frustration.

He raised an eyebrow, surprised by my outburst, and refrained from saying anything for a while. He simply looked at me, seemingly weighing out whether I was about to run past him or burst into tears right then and there.

"I happen to be the potions master-" He interrupted himself with a cough.

"Not anymore," I mumbled quietly, though he heard me just fine.

"Not anymore, indeed," He nodded in agreement.

My gaze was previously glued to the floor, though I looked at him with furrowed brows. Why wasn't he a mean, old git like always?

"Are you feeling alright, Sir?" I asked when I noticed he was actually being decent for the first time, ever.

"Get back to the dungeons, Potter," He said, obviously ignoring my previous inquiry. "Don't let Filch catch you, or I will be forced to take off points of my own house, as well as sending you into detention for the rest of term."

Why not do that right away?

A/N: Why do you guys think Draco wants Y/n to fuck off? lmaoo

I'm sorry to anyone who thought this was going to be smut - tbh it's quite the opposite jnbhgzf but I'm working on it, bare w me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
615K 9.9K 83
You and Draco have been having a secret relationship for a few years, why? Because your Harry potters twin sister
789 37 28
Harry and his twin sister Y/n Lilly Potter have found out they're magic. Y/n and Harry are separated for the first time in eleven years. As they gro...
592K 20.4K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] • • • "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦�...