Imagines. -Berleezy.

By jorjay12

imagine. More

2- The shower.
friends with benefits
thank you
damn girl
restaurant
1- dreamcon "introduction"
i miss you
2- dreamcon "plane"
dreamcon prt 3 "car ride"
dreamcon prt4 "bedsheets"
dreamcon prt5 "sex addict"
dreamcon prt6 "morning?"
dreamcon pt7 "no one knows"
grown love.
grown love pt2.
Appreciation.
grown love pt3.
**ADD ON** grown love pt3.
REQUEST

1- The shower.

12.1K 105 44
By jorjay12

MAJORITY OF THE STORIES ARE REVAMPED AND BETTER.

This story was a bit rushed because I was bored, but I'll finish it up tomorrow if I find some inspiration.

"Baby, am I pretty?" you asked Berlin. He glanced at you with a hint of disbelief, his deep brown eyes nearly conveying his thoughts. "Um, are you going to answer the question?" you persisted.

"You're the second most beautiful lady I know," he replied with a smile.

Your brow furrowed in confusion. "And who's the first?" you demanded.

"Come on, my mom is the most beautiful lady I know. Why the silly questions?" he retorted.

"Alright, just checking," you said, shifting the topic. "I'm going to get ready. We need to go out today to find a puppy and a Christmas tree."

As you rose from the couch, you leaned in to kiss Berlin. SMACK! He playfully smacked your rear.

"Baby, stop-that hurts!" you exclaimed. Turning around, you caught him biting his lip, murmuring an impressed "damn..." You shot him a playful smirk and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Once there, you stripped down, wrapped yourself in a towel, pinned up your hair, and removed your makeup.

"Oh shoot, I forgot my face cream downstairs," you remembered aloud. You rushed down to retrieve it, passing Berlin, who was engrossed in a game of Smash on the couch. You found the cream in the downstairs bathroom and sighed in relief. "Thank God... found it."

As you headed back upstairs, Berlin stepped in front of the TV, blocking your path-though you thought he was still focused on his game. When you tried to maneuver behind him, he stepped back and looked at you with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you doing downstairs? I thought you were in the shower," he said, his voice raspy with curiosity.

"I just needed my face cream," you explained, walking up to him. You playfully touched his chest, teasing him, locking eyes intensely. Berlin leaned in for a kiss, which you reciprocated, but soon attempted to pull away, remembering the shower waiting for you. However, he wrapped his arm around your neck, drawing you closer, his kisses trailing down your neck and chest, each one gentle yet intoxicating.

"Ba-baby, can I go take my shower?" you whispered into his ear.

Berlin responded by lifting you up in his arms, heading toward the stairs.

"Baby, what are you do-"
"Shhh," he interrupted softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...
11.1K 82 35
It has come. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑳𝑭𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑫 𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺!! (𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒅.)
9.9K 221 25
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙙𝙬 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨! © 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨 2020
148K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD