let's fight again, yeah?| nat...

By Sachmanisthebest

(Y/N) joined the Fairy Tail guild when she was very little, and she knew Natsu from the start of it all. They... More

A Dragon..?
Chapter 2: 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜
Chapter 3: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
Chapter 4: 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮
Chapter 5: 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥
Chapter 6: 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐠𝐠...?
Chapter 7: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧?!
Chapter 8: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞!
Chapter 9: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥!
Chapter 10: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫
Chapter 11: 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
Chapter 12: 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬
Chapter 13: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦
Chapter 14: 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
Chapter 15: 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐳𝐚
Chapter 16: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
Chapter 17: 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐩!
Chapter 19: 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭!
Chapter 20: 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲
Chapter 21: 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝
Chapter 22: 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚
Chapter 23: 𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
Chapter 25: 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐰
Chapter 26: 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞
Chapter 27: 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Chapter 28: 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥
Chapter 29: 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
Chapter 30: 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
Chapter 31: 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝
Chapter 32: 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥
Chapter 33: 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
Chapter 34: 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
Chapter 35: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Chapter 36: 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲
Chapter 37: 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩
Important!
Chapter 38: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
Chapter 39: 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧
time skip confirmed!!
Chapter 40: 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Chapter 24: 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

439 15 0
By Sachmanisthebest

「❛to face a new day with new courage. ❜」
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞."

- 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭

-also! I recommend you to change the text to 'Gill Sans' when you're reading this. I think it looks better, and cute ;). Enjoy!

Luckily, just in time, Gray managed to freeze Natsu's foe's hands from casting his magic, and Elfman punched the foe up to the sky. (Y/N) rushed to Natsu and helped him up.

"You guys...!"

"(Y/N), Gray, Elfman!"

"Mr. Natsu is so pitiful, he is." Gray playfully mocked.

"If you're a man, then you should make the car sick!" Elfman chastised.

(Y/N) burst out laughing at their comments.

"Haha! Give Natsu some slack, you guys! He did defeated Jupiter!"

At her defending, Natsu grinned. "Hah! Suck on that!" He boosted with pride, earning sharp glares.

"So, are these the remains of Jupiter?" (Y/N) inquired, glancing around the wrecked room.

"Aye!" Happy answered.

"Good job there." Gray complimented.

"It's stopped all of a sudden!" Natsu remarked, seeing that the ground isn't rumbling and he's not sick.

"I'll take a look outside!" Happy informed as he flew away.

After for a few seconds, he rushed back in and told what the others just said. There's a large magic symbol, and apparently it's abyss magic. It could wipe Magnolia instantly if it's cast.

"What the heck?! I don't believe it!"

(Y/N) sighed.

"I guess we have no choice but to spilt up and find the power moving this giant..."

"Geez, these guys are persistent." Gray huffed, messing his hair.

"Man... Out of the frying pan and into the fire..." Elfman grumbled.

"Okay then," Natsu riled up. "-let's do it!"

"Yeah!"

Y/N) felt like she ran marathons for hours as she stopped on her track to breath properly.

Looking around, it seems like some kind of castle entrance interior. Frankly, it annoyed her because it must've meant the master of Phantom thinks he's a King, worthy of praises and high.

Suddenly, a burst of wind stormed right in, but (Y/N) managed to step out of the way in time due to instinct.

"The sorrow!" A deep voice resonates, catching her attention.

She looked to see a build, tanned man whose attire is... strange. A green top hat, and blindfold. That's what caught her eyes first. Otherwise, she remained on her guard.

If he attacked her, it means he's her enemy. And just because she's still recovering doesn't mean she'll let herself easily beaten down.

"The wings of stars, clipped... Falling to the ground... Ah, and all that's left is the corpse of a dragon!"

(Y/N) frowned at his poetry. Was he instituting... that she'd be killed by him?

Her opponent lifted up his head, for some reason, crying while holding himself proudly.

"My name is Aria! I am top of the Element 4." He introduced. "And I have come to hunt me a dragon."

"... a wind mage, huh?" (Y/N) whispered to herself, infringe his eccentric entrance.

"Let's see if elemental can beat wind."

Without warning, (Y/N) punched her fist down to the ground, causing little thunder-like sparks.

Seeing this, Aria didn't attempt to do anything. It's like he's frustratingly looking down on her.

However, (Y/N) is able to keep her cool. She defeated one of the Phantom's member, she can beat another one- right? Then again, she should note that they're both different. And if they're different...

"Coruscate Elemental Shower!"

The little thunder-like sparks emitted from the ground, sending invisible shock waves. The invisible shock waves soon turned visible, finding itself surrounding Aria within a spilt second. Then, it quickly shined on him, creating a strong force to slam him to the ground.

Or... at least, it should slam him to the ground.

(Y/N) gasped in fear and surprise when Aria seems to be standing still. He didn't move an single inch, he merely stared at her. She gritted her teeth at this. Is she really that weak?

"It's a nice try, Elemental Princess... But that's not going to work against Air."

"I see." She smiled slightly. "I appreciate the information."

(Y/N) has been landing hits on Aria, but he doesn't seem to be affected at all. What more, the closer the she tried to get, the more she was forced back. She figured it was his magic, a bubble force of some kind that he casted when he held out his hand that caused her to be pushed away.

"You do well to remain standing. Impressive." Aria commented, watching the pitiful female relentlessly to injure him. "But in the face of my 'Airspace' magic, you're powerless!"

Aria was quick to cast his spell, that once again threw (Y/N) off-guard and made her collapsed on the ground. Still, (Y/N), with trembling legs, attempted to stand up despise her aches.

"You can still stand, Elemental Princess?" Aria's tone was filled amusement.

(Y/N) took a deep breath. She can't get overwhelm by this. She knew better by now to keep calm in situations like this, to believe herself until the very end, just like what Sanda told her.

Her angry, yet frustrated expression changed into a serious one, and determined one. Like she said before... She can't let anyone down, she can't bring down their hopes! So, that's why she needs to...

"I can't be defeated here..." (Y/N) muttered, "-not when I'm a Fairy Tail wizard...!"

"Hmph. I do admit that you hold up quite well, Elemental Princess..."

"Sorry, but I don't want compliments from you."

Aria snorted at her straight forward reply. It's like her playful, kind personality was merely just an act. Nonetheless, he didn't let it get to him.

"Airspace..." He extend one of his arms out, it's palm shown. "... Suppress!"

Without warning, (Y/N) was hit by a small yet powerful blasts, earning a yell of cry and landed on the floor.

"There's always someone better, young dragon. This is over, Elemental Princess."

Aria quickly disappeared, startling (Y/N) as this was the first time he moved from his spot.

She attempted to rely on her senses and hearing, but she couldn't detect him anywhere.

"Let me give you the same suffering I gave to Makarov..."

(Y/N) couldn't react in time.

"Airspace... Ruin!"

A bright light blasted from below her, abruptly giving her torture from all her body parts. She cried out in agony- unable to withstand the amount of pain attacking her all at once.

"The sadness! No matter the wizard, inside this airspace their magical powers will be empty!"

"M-My magic power...! It's being... sucked... out...!"

(Y/N) let out a loud scream once again from this torment.

She let out a soft whimper. She needs to do something and fast. If she completely runs out of magical energy, what will happen to her?! She doesn't want to that to happen...! She needs to think! Think!

As she tried to think of a way to escape from this magic ability, a memory flashed within her mind...

(Ok so! This memory will reflect on how your mom was when you were young. Basically, your mom liked your brother better because, you didn't have any magic so she didn't like you for that. But your father, liked you two equally. So that's what this flashback would be about. In case you forgot, your brother has time magic. And whether he's alive or not, or whether your parents are alive or not, that will be for the future chapters ;). Anyways, less talking and more reading!)

____________

Little (Y/N) smiled, as she was about to run over to her parents to show that she had cut the wood like her mom and dad asked to. She'll prove to her mother she's not weak, even without magic!

"Mother look-" Before she could say anything though, her little brother, Lucas- who was 2 years old, ran over to their parents first. (Y/N) was 4 years old. She watched as her little brother ran over happily to them. She loved him, a lot. But she couldn't help but feel... jealous.

"Mommy look! I cut the wood! I did it!" He cheered, jumping up and down.

(Y/N)'s mother looked at her son before, and grinned. She picked him up and gave him a kiss, "That's my boy! You did a good job, sweetie!"

(Y/N)'s father also came over to Lucas. He smiled slightly, ruffling his hair. Mother handed Lucas over to Father, who smiled. "That's great! Now, how bout you go get your sister as well, yeah?"

"Okay!" Lucas grinned, jumping out of his father's arms and ran over to find (Y/N).

(Y/N) quickly wiped the tears that formed at the edges of her eyes. She smiled as Lucas ran over to her. "Sissy! Daddy called you over, did you cut wood too?"

(Y/N) grinned, ruffling his hair. "Yep! Let's go now, yeah?" She grabbed his hand, walked over to her parents.

Her father smiled when he saw (Y/N). She grinned and ran over. "Father! Mother! I did the wood as well, see!"

Her father smiled softly, picking her up. "That's amazing! Your doing wonderful work! Right, Amelia?" He turned to his wife, who was playing with Lucas. (Y/N)'s father frowned when he saw she wasn't even paying attention to their daughter.

"Father?" He turned his head to see (Y/N) tilting her head, with her big (e/c) eyes. He thought the sight was cute.

Her father smiled, and gave her a tickle, making her giggle. "Let's go show mommy okay?"

(Y/N) frowned, but she hesitantly smiled. "Yeah..."

He let (Y/N) go to her feet, and they both walked over to the two.

"Mother!" The woman turned and saw her daughter running to her. She stopped her playing, and crossed her arms.

"Yes? What is it?" (Y/N) fidgeted with her fingers and took a breath. "Um, I... I did the wood like you asked- a-and it's good too!"

Her mother only rolled her eyes, and shooed her off. "Yeah yeah, that's good."

(Y/N) frowned, and she quickly walked off. Her father frowned when he saw tears coming at his daughters eyes. He was about to stop her, but she ran off.

(Y/N) sat down near a log, and started to wiped her tears but it was useless.

'Why? Why doesn't she care?!'

She heard footsteps behind her, and saw Lucas coming. "Sissy?"

(Y/N) quickly wiped her tears, and turned around.

She saw him with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" (Y/N) smiled, and stood up.

"Nothing... what are you doing here?" Lucas grinned. "I thought we could play a game or something!"

(Y/N) smiled slightly. "That's fine."

As they were about to go, Suddenly, Lucas tripped over a log and fell on his face.

"Lucas!!" (Y/N) gasped, when she saw a scar with blood across his face. It wasn't big, thank Mavis! But it looked like it hurt, since she saw his face scrunch up.

She quickly ran, and helped him up. He started to cry, so she grabbed his hand and was about to go to their home and get a first aid kit.

On the way, she accidentally bumped into her Mother. (Y/N) gulped, 'Oh no...'

Her mother turned around, and she gasped when she saw Lucas hurt. She immediately went to his side, picking him up.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" She worriedly spoke. (Y/N) looked down,

"He... he tripped and fell on his face..." (Y/N) muttered, her heart thumping. She did not want her to get the wrong idea. Amelia (Your mother) glared when she saw (Y/N) all nervous.

And of course she didn't believe her. Instead, (Y/N) felt a large pain on her left cheek. Lucas gasped, when he saw what his Mother did.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. Her mother slapped her.

"I know you hurt him! That's probably what your useless self would do anyway!"

(Y/N) stared wide eyed, as her bottom lip quivered. She slowly brought her hand up to her cheek, and winced at the pain.

Suddenly, her Father came over. "What happened? Is something wrong?" He spoke, worried.

Amelia rolled her eyes at her husbands behavior. Shiki (Your Father) saw you standing in front of Amelia, but he noticed something off...

When he looked closer, he saw that she was in fact crying with her hand to her cheek.

Then, it clicked! (Y/N)'s father turned to Amelia. "Why did you do it?"

Amelia was wrapping some bandages for Lucas. Shiki noticed his son was hurt, so now he understood the situation immediately. Amelia heard his question and turned to him with an eyebrow raised, "Huh? What do you mean?"

Shiki gritted his teeth. "You know what I meant, Amelia. Why did you slap (Y/N)?"

"Because she hurt Lucas!"

"You really think she would do that?! She's his older sister, for goodness sake!"

"So?! That doesn't mean anything! She could- She could hurt him in any way!"

"Yeah, like what?! I thought you were better than this Amelia," (Y/N)'s father grabbed (Y/N) and gently hugged her. "Act like a true mother for once."

Her mother gasped. (Y/N) watched as her parents fought. It's all her fault, isn't it? Of course it's her fault, everything's her fault. Her mother was right, she's useless.

Without magic, what's the point of living, right?

_______________

She felt hot tears running down her cheeks.

The reason why she doesn't want to fight. The reason why she doesn't want to feel pain. The reason why she felt so uncomfortable with such a simple word, 'battle'. The reason why she hates all of this.

She remembers now.

No, actually, it's not that...

She's just running away. Trapping herself inside a lonely, dark corner of emptiness. Unable to face her traumatic past.

She thought she convinced herself that everything would be okay. But it's not. It's not easy to forget that you once never had magic.

That was when she realized.

Is this... the end?

(Y/N) slowly smiled.

"I'm sorry, everyone... I'm sorry for failing you, Lucy... And... I'm so sorry for not being there for you, Natsu!"

_____________

"(Y/N)!!!"

(Y/N) turned around when she heard her name, and she saw Natsu and Happy running towards her from outside the guild doors.

(Y/N) smiled, she stopped walking and gave them a wave. "Hey Natsu! What's up?"

It was almost sundown, so it was kinda weird to see Natsu and Happy still at the guild. (Y/N) usually stays a little later at the guild, and goes home by sundown. She does it because, she always loves to see the sunset at the end of the day. There are a few times when Natsu tags along, but there really rare.

Maybe that's why Natsu wants to tag along today.

Natsu and Happy slowed down, and stopped beside her. She gave them both a smile, and laughed a little when she saw them trying to catch their breath.

"What brings you here? I thought you were going on a job." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at Natsu.

"Wellll, I thought I might tag along with you today! You know, not to feel lonely or anything..." Natsu sheepishly grinned.

"Aye!" Happy excitedly yelled.

(Y/N) smiled, playfully rolling her eyes at Natsu's response. She walked off, Natsu and Happy right beside her.

"Sooo, how's Lucy doing at the guild? She's not stressed, right?" (Y/N) started the conversation. She didn't want Lucy to be stressed or anything. She knows how it is when joining a guild, meeting new people, sometimes it's hard for some people. But again, Lucy is very optimistic and she doesn't seem like the type to stress over these stuff.

Still, (Y/N) was making sure just in case.

"Nah, she's fine. And besides, there ain't no way someone can be stressed at Fairy Tail!" Natsu had his arms behind his neck, and smirked when he said the last part.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, "Well, that is true..."
Then, she looked over and saw her destination right around the corner.

There was a small bench near a lake, and from there you could see the sunset perfectly.

She smiled when it was perfect timing when they reached there. The sunset was at a perfect view, and gladly they weren't late at all.

Natsu averted his eyes to the bench, and nudged Happy. "Look, Happy! We're here!"

Happy looked over, and his jaw dropped when he saw the sunset. It was a beautiful orange, pink, and red mixed with some yellow.

"Woah! That's so cool!"

(Y/N) grinned, and motioned for them to sit down, "I know right! It was luck that I found this place."

They three sat down, and sighed.

Happy then perked up, looks like he had a question.

"(Y/N), why do you always come here?"

Natsu gave a small glare to Happy,  "Happy! Don't say that, it could be her personal thing."

Happy frowned, "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

(Y/N) smiled softly, and patted Happy's head, "Hey, Hey, you're fine! I don't have a problem, seriously Natsu."

Natsu gave her a glance, and pouted. "Ok fine, sorry Happy."

Happy stuck his tongue out at Natsu, who returned the gesture.

(Y/N) giggled, and stopped them from getting into a argument.

She grabbed Happy, and pulled her into her arms. She stared into the sunset, while Happy looked up at her.

"That's a great question. The reason is, I used to always watch the sunset with Sanda. It was a thing we used to do.  Actually, it was her idea to do it- and believe it or not, I never liked it." (Y/N) smiled.

"But slowly, we did it a lot more often- and it was pretty fun!" Happy nodded, while Natsu grinned.

(Y/N) looked down, and smiled sadly,  "Ever since she disappeared, I always do it now days because it reminded me of her. Some people might think I would be sad thinking about it, but it makes me happy."

She sighed, and smiled brightly looking into the sky.  "I always know she's looking over at me.  So what's the point of being sad for?"

Suddenly, she heard sniffles and looked down. She saw Happy crying, along with Natsu.

"THAT WAS SO SAD!!"

"Yeah, from now on I won't make fun of you, (Y/N)! I-I promise I won't!"

(Y/N) sweat dropped when she saw them start bowing and crying to her. "Um... guys? You don't have to do that..."

"NO, WE HAVE TO!"

"WE WONT LET YOU DOWN!"

She blinked, and giggled. "Ok, ok, stop you guys!"

As she was laughing, Natsu and Happy suddenly hugged her.

She stopped laughing when she noticed Natsu and Happy's arms around her.

"Guys? What's wrong?"

Natsu smiled, while Happy snuzzled her chest.
"We're always here. So don't you dare forget us!" "Aye!"

(Y/N) smiled softly at their words, she slowly embraced them back,  "I already know that, but thanks you guys."

The three laughed and talked together until sundown. 

Maybe having someone watch the sunset with her wasn't so bad after all.

___________

Ah... this warm light...

(Y/N) knew this light very well...

She smiled weakly.

But then she realized, what the hell am I doing?

"... No... I can't... I can't give up just yet...! The path everyone created for me... The precious memories everyone gave to me...! I need to cherish them...! So that's why...!"

Aria gasped with dismay. (Y/N) stopped his magic.

"I need to be alive! To hold onto those gifts with a happy smile! Because Sanda said to live on and be brave, and that's what I'm gonna do!"

"Y-You-! I shouldn't have underestimated you... I shall face you... with seriousness now!"

Aria took off his blindfold, revealing his red hues that changed into a cross circle mark.

"Come, Elemental Princess! Activate the Airspace of Death, Zero! This Airspace will consume all life within it!"

At his call, a stormy, large whirlwind hit against her skin.

(Y/N) ignored the throbbing pain from earlier attack, as she glared deadly at Aria.

"Magic that consumes life?" She stated, barely a whisper. "A life is important, a life shows proof you deserve to be born within this world. So, hearing that... it's nonsense to my ears."

A gleam resemble to the stars twinkling enveloped her. (Y/N) closed her eyes, focusing all of her recollected magical energy to convert it into one huge power. Then, a orange sunset-like sphere, which is all of her magic power she collected, appeared before her, and exploded.

"Here I go...! ELEMENTAL DRAGON STARDUST!"

Before Aria knew it, bunch of golden mixed with green and.... elements? It showered in a an impossible speed on him, causing him to scream in pain from the intense heat and extremely strong magic capability overpowering.

If he knew that (Y/N) had this hidden treasure... He wouldn't even challenge her in the first place.

Aria has become immobilized and fainted.

"Is it... over...?"

(Y/N) barely gasped out, before collapsing to the ground.

Though, instead of hitting the hard floor, she met with a great warm cradle which she knew all too well.

"Natsu..." She croaked out. Her vision is blurry, but she can his familiar pink hair.

"You did well, (Y/N)... I'm sorry you have to go through this..." Natsu softly muttered, pushing (Y/N)'s hair behind her ears. "For now, stay back... I'll save Lucy, and give them a beating they'll never forget!"

"Okay... Thank you, Natsu..." The last thing (Y/N) saw before blacking out was Natsu's signature grin.

_____________

Ahhhhhhh! I finally updated! Also, thank you guys so much for 2K! That's so amazing! Love you a lots❤️

Sorry it took so long to update hehehhe. Busy, but I'm still working on this book, don't worry!

Anyways, thanks for reading!
Bye, and have a nice day!
Love ya! Mean it! -Sachman✨😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
85.8K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
324K 11.8K 55
"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu had a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair. "Hahaha...