Family Resolve

By AzureSorceress

A new trouble brews for our beloved Vongola Famiglia. With a Classtrip to Italy after Midterms can Tsuna last... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
'What?'
Alone Again
Living
Winning Class
Departure
3°7- Siblings
Flight->🇮🇹
Help?
Sharks
Meetings
Together Again
FIN

Wild ONES

822 25 0
By AzureSorceress

Guardians POV

'Why do I feel so empty? Isn't the Sky welcoming, warm?'

'It doesn't feel right, he doesn't see me for me... ...This isn't him??'

'I do not want this one's body... He feels different from what I desired to posessess!!'

'I've had enough of this herbivore, he's pretended to be the omnivore!!'

'Bossu wasn't like this, something is wrong?...'

'...Mukuro-sama?'
'Nagi, do you also feel it...?'
'Yes, it doesn't feel like Bossu!!'
'Hmm, let's ask the others... Hmm~? I'm getting blocked?
Kufufufufu... Nagi let's do this one together.'
'HAI, Mukuro-sama!'

Mukuro & Chrome called the other nearby Guardians into a mindscape they created (like the flowerfield Mukuro and Chrome/ Nagi use).

"You here?"
"Herbivore?!"
"Kufufu, annoying Birdie I'll deal with you soon enough, are Kitty and the Idiots here?"
"Haha yes, me and Haya-chan are here!"
"Yakyuu-baka don't call me that!! And I'm not an idiot!"
"Quiet! You'll break my concentration (willingness to connect with you for any longer) and I didn't make a link with you to hear you--what about the cow?"
"He's still in Japan, I think..."
"Thinking you are, no need to say that. Do you also feel something off about our Tsunayoshi?"
"HE'S BEHAVING EXTREMELY WEIRD!!"
"Juudaime has been out of sorts, I don't see that kindness that saved me when I met him..."
"Hn."
"(Extremely) Agreed."

"Nufufu, you finally noticed something was off? Pathetic."

"Wha- Daemon?! What are you doing here?!!?"

"Cutting in what else? I'm not alone either."

"So, have you brats figured it out yet?"-G

"What?"-Gokudera

"For being my descendent your surprisingly stupid."

"Why you-!"

"Maa~maa~, calm down you two. We'll figure this out, okay?"-Asari+Takeshi

"Hn, Sky?"

"Giotto contacted Asari that your being manipulated. Apparently you've been made to mistake Tsuna for someone else for a month while we're stuck in our rings with restrictions on our flames--yours are simply manipulated."-Alaude

"We've left Tsuna/-yoshi/ Sawada/ Bossu/ Vongola/ Omnivore alone for a fake bastard?!"

"Nufufu~ That's the longest sentence I've heard from you in a while, are you sure you aren't being manipulated~"

Daemon received an ice-cold glare from Alaude who started reaching for his cuffs, Daemon grabbed his spear tighter.
They were, however, interrupted by their groups loud priest (Knuckles):
"At least they still have the ULTIMATE Determination of a Guardian!"

"Nufufu, someone is trying to contact me... Who is this?'
"Yare yare, finally. I was starting to give up."
"Lampo?!/ AHOSHI?!"
"Yare, yare, haven't heard from the great me in a while, eh?
Well, I'm not sure how long you guys'll last.Me & the brat are heading to Italy."

"Why? We're in-- we left Juudaime alone among enemy Mafioso!!"
"Remember the EXTREME Plane Crash!?"
"No wonder I wanted to grab into my pockets but got nothing.
That bastard somehow made me not pack my dynamites!"
"Actually Haya-chan their in your bag. You just don't carry them on your person as he doesn't like... gunpowder? That was already weird since their only fireworks."

**sweatdrops**

"Yare yare, if you finished I can tell you Primo's message and about your actual-"
"

Do it or you'll regret existing as a Ghost!!"-10Gen

"*shiver* Calm down, ya brats. Anyway, to cut it short, Primo got himself a son-"

"AWHAAT??!"-1st Gen

"It's Decimo."
"

WHHAAAT?!"-10thGen

"You're both annoyingly loud, you know that? I'm coming with someone who should get you out of your... blockade. Though he was the one to find me."

"You can get us out of this?!"
"I just said that."

"When?!"

"We'll arrive in ~3hours, so you guys get ready to control your flames again."
"Will do." -1stGen

"Do you know where Juudaime is?"

"I don't, ask your Lightning."
"

That ahoshi?!"
"Don't adress Lambo-sama as an aho, Bakadera!! And shut up or I won't tell you!!" -Lambo (6y.O)
"<TT>"
"And he's currently with another Rain, quite violent I'd say but Tsuna-nii seems comfortable with him... or at least safer."

"Oh..." -Takeshi
"Btw where are you? I can't sense you outside of this connection & can't talk otherwise."
"Wait to the EXTREME!!... WE'RE IN 'WILD LIVE PARK SICILY'".

"OK, brb."
"... Did that Ahoshi seem a bit grown-up or was that just me?"

"He was with that green-headed scientist for a while and began building weird stuff so I guess he's less bratty?"

"Nufufu, that doesn't seem safe to me knowing you and your hair-lair."

"*shrugs*"

"The moment we're out in gonna pummel that fake!!!"
"Hn. Me first."

(--imagine Shoichi as Adam, that's how they expect it to go)

"As long as you let us have a go too! TO THE EXTREME!!"

"Seems like we don't have to worry much after all... Now that I think of it Decimos probably gonna have a hard time with you guys..."-Asari

"Kufufufu.... Why would he?"

"Well, to put it basically, that Adam somehow managed to block your exertion of flames and your perception. Due to this you not only pulled your flames into the wrong direction, bending your original bond with Decimo, but it also weakened due to the 'Connection' fading. Like how you started feeling like something was wrong - it's because you recognized the DWF to be different.

Decimo is similarly to that in a state of Flame neglect, as if a bond is about to break.Meaning he could be emotionally unstable when you see him and even more confused when your flames are suddenly going back to the original target. It would be like a waterfall finally shooting down at you after an external force blocked it away from you for a long time. He's gonna be extra-stressed if not cautious around you."-G

"Ju-Juudaime..."

"Omnivore.."

"Bossu.."

"Ku-fufu Tsunayoshi.."

"Tsuna....."

"Sawada... WAI-WAH!"

Ryohei and Knuckles suddenly disappeared from the mindscape.
"Lawn-head?!"
"The connection got cut. Someone must've pulled him/ them out, better let you guys go too." -Mukuro

"Fine."
"Hn."
"Understood."
"See you later."

"Were going too."

With that, everyone disappeared from the mental plane Mukuro and Chrome had made up for them, arriving back in their respective places in the real world.
Sadly the two were stuck with Daemon until Mukuro kicked him out and made his flames stay in the ring.

___________________________________

+With Ryohei+
A person in a purple leather suit and biker's helmet approached Ryohei who was at the Ice cream stand with his sister Kyoko and her friends Hana and Haru. Following the man was a child with a cow-print T-shirt and green pants carrying a little bag.

"Excuse me? I couldn't help but notice that you appear to like boxing.
Would you care to have an arm wrestle with me?" the man poliitely asked him. Ryohei didn't recognize the stranger but agreed either way, saying:
"I Would Extremely Love To!"
"Great, follow me." He beckoned the other to follow him.

The moment they turned the corner & were separated from anyone who might see them, the purple man stopped and turned around punching Ryohei in the chest, maxing him fall backwards!

"Wha- WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE EXTREME!!"
"Helped you, Sun."

"Hmm?" At the same moment Ryohei felt something burning up inside of him, growing hotter every second before he felt someone touch his chest and it slowly receded. He could still feel and access it but it didn't burn him anymore.
Looking up he found Lambo infront of him touching his chest with the man still standing in front of him: "Better?"

"EXTREMELY YEAH!!"
"Good, try and get the others here, we'll do the same thing for their flames.
Try to not get caught by that Adam-guy."
"UNDERSTOOD!!"

40min later everyone had undergone a similar, sometimes less brutal approach (Chrome) and were now looking at the man in curiosity.
"<TT> Thanks for the help I guess but who are you, bastardo!?"

"That's not nice, Hayato-kun. As for who I am, try sensing my flames; we've met."

They followed the advice and felt cloud flames.
But they don't remember anyone with this particular... Just then Chrome saw something purple and round shining from the unknown man's pocket.
She blinked before she had a flashback of a baby that was obnoxiously loud like Lambo with a purple pacifier, octupus and biker helmet belonging to...
She gasped: "Skull-san?"

The man chuckled, before taking his helmet off.

"Finally someone got it right!"

"But how? What did you do? Weren't you the 'Lackey' of the Arcobaleno? The Weakest Arcobaleno/ Cloud?"-Mukuro

"As for that, it's actually plainly obvious."

Suddenly a night flame portal appeared before them.
"Vindice?!" Mukuro slightly backed off from them, receiving a short glance from them and the 2 Cloud's.

"Wait- obvious how?"
"Damn Ahoshi!! You brought him here and didn't even know what he was gonna do to us?!"

"Well Bakadera, he just found me and said he'd help you guys!
I didn't even recognize him, only knew his flames felt familiar and he even swore on the Vindice that he was gonna help us!!"

"SKULL?!"
They turned around, seeing 2 girls approach that they recognized much faster than Skull...
"Heya Yuni, Lal Mirch."
"Don't 'Heyo', me. What are you doing here? A performance?
You really have nothing better to do, idiot Lackey."
"Auntie Lal please don't be mean"-Uni

They began to hear yelling getting closer to them:
"Uni-Chan?!/Hime!!" and saw white with black turning the corner.
"Over here!" Uni waved them over.
"Marshmallow-freak?! Gamma? What are you, and they, doing here?!" -Gokudera

"Looking for Tsu-chan, this was the last place we could track him to with the traces left behind in the air (plane) and the cameras! It's surprising how we can't find him here, the connection cut off and suddenly Uni ran here after her Pacifier glowed, must've been you 2." Byakuran looked at Lal and Skull at the end of his explanation.

"Nevermind that for now, why is the Vindice in a crowded place like this?!
Skull, what did you do?!" Lal accused him.
"Nothing, I just came to help these idiots."
"I agree with the idiot-part but they're still more useful than you, so how would they need your help?"-Lal

A chain wrapped around Lal, pulling her off from Skull.
The group looked past Lal and saw another, more casually dressed male stepping out of the black portal--with healthy skin!!

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want to loose the True Sky's only chance of Survival."
"What?!" yelled the Millefiore, Lal and the 10thGen Guardians.

"What do you mean Sawada is about to die?! Who are you!?" yelled Lal

"I'm a predecessor of the current Cloud Arcobaleno, Skull-san.
I'm a Vindicare-Member. He actually has a job he's doing when around you and not.
You're interfering with his duty so I'm apprehending you. He can give you the answers you seek later with the other Guardians."

"Fine." She was released. The man moved to stand next to Skull and whispered something into his ear to which Skull nodded, before going back into the portal.

"OK, now that you have your flames out and more or  less back under control, it's best that you search for your Sky. I'll deal with the... Anomaly." Skull then headed off somewhere, leaving the rest behind. The unknown and normal looking Vindice's presence had temporarily frozen any rejection they would've had running.

"Heh, as expected of the Enforcer." chuckled Bermuda who hadn't been noticed until then.

'Enforcer?' questioned Lal before leaving to call the other Arcobaleno about Skull's weird behavior. Uni followed her as she knew more about the situation and needed to find her Uncle Reborn.

"We'll come along~!" Byakuran, along with his Funeral Wraths Torikabuto, Kikyo, Bluebell and Zakuro followed behind the Vongolas.

"I last sensed him somewhere south from here." commented Lambo.
They all zoomed off, Mukuro frightening the visitors with his 'Kufufu'-ing and looking like the devil incarnate, Hibari hitting everyone infront of him with his 'magically' appearing Tonfas, Lambo just sits on Takeshi's shoulder, Takeshi runs next to Ryohei having a race as they follow the 2 demons, Gokudera simply cusses everyone out in many languages storming off as mothers cover the ears of their children while Chrome looks at a map and asks around if they've seen him.

So while the first 5 look everywhere and beat anyone Chrome got told by a staff member that after he was at the petting area he got asked to help in their feline section, later went to eat with them and other staff before going towards the aquarium. She thanked the person before telling Mukuro-sama that he could be at the aquarium.
The 'Wild' group then headed on another route, through a few cages, exhibitions and scaring everyone halfway to a very traumatic death.
Chrome just walked back the way they came as they had been at the stage for the dolphin-show, avoiding the class and hiding with other groups before she vagualey began to sense Tsuna's flames.

She involuntary shivered. They felt colder than she remembered... 'Bossu needs help if it goes on like this' she thought before sensing another flame aura that's making her nervous. She follows the trail to a tank, the flame trace ending there but slightly forward as if...

-She pushes herself to the front of the glass seeing a Great White and thankfully no dead corpse of her boss. Seeing no other clue she begins to mentally connect with the shark, getting into it's mind without much difficulty and searching for a boy with bushy brown hair and a short frame. According to the animals memory, nearly 2hours before now a boy sat in front of the glass matching the description.
Not before long an announcement sounds about the show and Tsuna presses himself against the glass, the people speeding past him, including them.

To her shock Adam sneaks up on Tsuna, they start to argue until Adam squashes him against the glass and pushes him through the glass. 'Nagi. Nagi, open your eyes.' She opened her eyes, tears streaming down her face as she saw her older brother-figure slightly crouched in front of her. She clung to him before saying how the shark saw Tsuna drowning in the tank receiving many reactions - mostly flames flickering out of them.

"I'll check again." Mukuro took full control of the sharks mind and making it swim in front of him.

Mukuro saw where Chrome stopped her invasion into the creatures mind and continued from there, seeing Tsuna cuffed and holding his breath looking around slowly sinking to the ground. He wore a cold look in his eyes -which he noticed were a lighter shade than usual-, before shaking his head and suddenly looking down (towards the shark), swimming towards the window.

Mukuro pointed down with his finger before making a swishing motion with his hand signaling <floor down> to the others, feeling them all leave except for his adoptive sister and Ryohei.

He continued, but Chrome joined in again, following their mental connection. The shark began drawing closer to Tsuna but stopped at hearing a loud Voice.

"VOOOOI! Shitty Boss!!"
It didn't take a rocket scientist for the two to recognize the shouting Rain. By then Tsuna was infront of the glass and kicking against it but not making a single crack. After a while Squalo turned around and became visibly speechless before yelling profanities and questioning how he was obviously trapped. Then he asked where they were, making both feel guilty for neglecting their duty but determined to right their wrongs.

They saw Tsuna shake his head but couldn't see his expression. Then Squalo told him to get away from the glass before he had an 'accident' to which he swam away surprisingly fast. They saw how Squalo pierced the glass in one thrust with his sword and unleashing his Box-Weapon, getting Tsuna out of the Aquarium. After that Squalo went away, checking the upper floor for the culprit (Adam), but only found Tsuna's black & orange backpack with an [X] on a clam at the front with a 27-sticker on the straps and a stuffed mini-lion (got from the Zoo shops) dangling off the zippers. Taking it, he left and they went back to Reality.

"...Kufufu, so he's with the Varia." Both did a mental sigh of relief. They told Ryohei who then shouted: "OUTSIDE TO THE EXTREME!".

With that the three went after the trace of Rain flames leading outside and exited the Zoo (screw Nezu's instructions).
They didn't have to worry about leaving the others behind- no one had ever missed Ryohei screaming all over Namimori, after all.
And indeed a Skylark, Dog, Cow and Cat were right behind them when they excited. The latter group following the 3 and picking up the flame-signature remnants.

Takeshi was the first to conclude who they were searching for; "Squalo?! No wonder there was a slash in the glass!". With that they all went after it like hungry animals looking for a juicy rabbit. Chrome was by now on Gokudera's Shields as she ran out of stamina and concealed herself and the Box-Weapon with Mistflames.

They arrived at an open harbour with a tube visibly ending underwater whereas another presence of Rain flames originated from. "This way!" said Chrome. They saw her pointing to tire tracks and wet shoe-prints on the ground, leading away from the Zoo. Getting tired of running, Gokudera his other shields out and jumped on them, sharing with Takeshi and Lambo while the Mist-Fruits went on an illusion-enlarged Mokurowl. Ryohei just used the stored up Sun flames running next to them at 90Mph!

"We will find you omnivore/ Bossu/ Juudaime/ Tsuna/-nii/ Otouto/ Vongola!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 100
Sawada Tsunayoshi hides his true self beneath a mask after he was almost killed by his parents and younger brother , becoming Cielo an ice cold princ...
438K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
114K 2.2K 13
When Sawada Tsunayoshi's class get's chosen to go on a class trip to Italy, will his class find out his real identity. How will they react when they...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...