🐊discontinued🐊I'm Fucked Ar...

Bởi ATadFruity

To the people who actually read this and like it, I will see you in hell lovelies. <3 Sometimes I put my own... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
quick question-
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
quickly-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AAAAAA
hehe
discontinued

Chapter 6

3.1K 88 58
Bởi ATadFruity

(video above, watch to understand)

Jeff's POV:

I walk around the mansion, it's the 1 in the morning and he hasn't come back. He's been gone for the past 6 hours. I'm not necessarily worried about anything, I know he won't find it. Right? Even I couldn't find it in that fucking doctor's office.

But then again, I didn't really think it would take him this long. I kind of figured he would've given up a while ago.

Anyways, besides that, I haven't slept. I couldn't sleep. Sally wanted to sleep in my room, so I let her lay there beside me, only for me to leave the bed after she actually fell asleep. Everyone else went to their rooms so it's just me walking around. I can hear Ben's game playing upstairs, the song playing over and over again. I'm guessing he fell asleep. It's just the song playing.

I hear a crash in the kitchen, making me jump. I run over to the tall doors, opening one and closing it behind me. Heavy breathing sounds out from the other side of the counter.

I walk slowly to the thing that made the noise. Slender's laying there hand on his side, as he looks at me.

His other hand reached out towards me.

Holding the tape.

I grab it from him. "How the fuck did you find it?" He laughs lowly, arm falling to the floor.

"They had guns, will tell you that." I hear him wince as I shove the tape in my pocket. His white shirt slowly turning black.

"Is your blood black? Slender?"

"Hm? Yeah, why?" He turns his head towards me slightly.

"Because your bleeding on the floor." I shove the tape in my pocket. "Go to the bathroom and help yourself dumbass. I'll be in the living room if you need me." I leave the kitchen, the tape alone making me nervous.

Why the fuck would he risk getting shot for something that doesn't matter? The things that happened to me shouldn't matter to him. But they apparently do.

I want to break this fucking tape. But I mean, he did get shot to find it. But who in the world would go through all of that just to find it.

"Jeffery, come here!" I jump at the sound of my name. I stand up tape still in my pocket as I make my way towards the bathroom. I knock, waiting for a confirmation before walking in. All of the rooms are abnormally tall, which, understandable.

I don't hear anything, I turn the doorknob, opening the door and walking in. I shut the door. And shove my hands in my pocket.

"What do you need Slender?" He lifts up his shirt, his hip covered in blood as his skin tries to slowly heal over it.

"I need you, to take those tweezers over there, and pull the bullet out, it's trying to heal over it." I look over to the supplies spread on the counter. I grab the tweezers.

"Sit down in the floor, it'll be better for both of us, that way I can see the shit I'm doing." He's facing the tub as I kneel down behind him. My free hand pressed around the hole, trying to see what I'm trying to find.

His shirt keeps falling down, irritating me.

"Slender the shirt needs to come off or the bullet will never come out. It's getting in the way. That and it's just overall irritating me." He starts to laugh at me. I back up, as he takes off the once fully white shirt.

My face turns slightly red as I scoot back over, I grab a cotton ball to wipe away a little bit of the blood to see if I can find a slight shine.

I feel something hard underneath my fingers. I hear him wince.

"Yay, I accomplished something. My turn to put you through pain. Oh yeah, by the way. I'm not sorry.." I take the tweezers and grab the bullet, ripping it out.

"Okay, I deserve that. But fucking ow." It's my turn to laugh.

"Welcome to my world. It's shitty. And holy shit, the man can swear. It's a miracle." He just laughs at me, I roll my eyes as I leave the bathroom. Only to remind myself I still have the tape in my pocket. I sigh as I walk over to his office. I place down the black tape on his desk. Smile laying down on his couch.

"You want to come with me bud?" He starts to wag his tail as he follows me out. "The tape is on your desk Slender." I walk towards the living room. Smile following me to the couch. I lay down on my back, Smile jumping on top of me, laying down on my legs.

I turn my face towards the back of the couch. The bathroom door creaks open, as I shut my eyes. The warmth of Smile warming up my legs.

Slowly falling asleep.

~will not write this part, if you watched the video, dream was about uncle Larry, I think you see where I'm going. Let me know if you want a dream chapter, being cautious~

I wake up with tears running down my face. I hate that fucking man. I hate him so much. Smile is no where to be seen, wiping the tears off of my face, I sit up, noticing the sudden blanket on my body.

Taking it off, I sit there, running my hands through my hair. Looking over to the side of me, the clock saying it's 3:00 am. You've got to be kidding me.

I need a smoke.

Finally standing, I walk towards the stairs, quietly running up them towards my room. I open the door quietly. Sally curled up in the corner.

Sorry Sal. Walking over to the dresser, I open the drawer, liquor and smokes sitting there. I grab the pack a grey lighter, closing the drawer quickly as I notice her start to move. She rolls over as I back away quietly.

I shut the door, walking down the stairs towards the door. I get the feeling of being watched again as I unlock the door. I look behind me, seeing no one as I wedge my small body through the door. Shutting it behind me, I inhale the nights air. I walk towards the tree farthest from the door, sitting down.

I take out the pack and the lighter. One smoke coming out as I toss it to the side of me. Keeping the fire out if my line of sight, I light the end of it.

The lighter goes back into my pants pocket as I inhale the smoke, burning the back of my throat, I shiver slightly. Forgetting where my sweater is completely, I sit here with a tank top and a pair of black sweatpants.

I remove it, exhaling. Repeating the same thing before it's all gone.

"Jeffery, come back inside." I ignore the man's voice as I sit here still. Grabbing another one as I slowly begin to calm down, shoving the smokes into my pants pocket.

I feel tears rise up to my eyes as I light this one as well. Shaking slightly as I lean back into the tree. "Jeff, get inside now."

So it's you who keeps watching me, huh Slender? And I would really rather not right now.

Doing the same process, I stand up walking a little bit closer to the door.

"There I'm closer happy? Listen, if you want to talk to me, might as well come out here. I'm not leaving here for a while." I get rid of this one a little bit slower than the first one. My eyes widen, "Actually, no. Wa-"

He's standing infront of me now, making me jump and inhale a little bit too quickly, making everything burn as I start to cough violently. "W-what the fuck man?" Talking made it tickle, making me cough even more.

"Why are you outside, at 3:30 in the fucking morning, Jeffery? You know we have curfew and for good reason." I clear my throat, he's just pissing me off day after day at this point.

"Does it look like I give a shit? Really Slender, look at me, and look for anything that says I give one single fuck about your dumb curfew." I keep my head down. Trying now to yell.

"You shouldn't be smoking out here anyways, especially over by the trees. I gave you your fun for 30 minutes, before I started getting tired about waiting for you to get back inside. Then you started grabbing another one." I pinch my side, keeping the tears away as my mind shifts to Larry.

"You don't even know the first thing that's happening to me Slender! No one does... except for Sally. But that's becau- okay, no. I'm not talking to you." I turn around to walk away from him. Not getting very far before he grabs me and pulls me back towards him. "Let go, dick head."

I squirm in his grip, trying to get him to let go. "Jeff, stop. What the fuck is going on with you." Tears fall down my face again as the dream replays in my head. Wrenching my hand out of his grasp.

"I know you listened to the fucking tape already. You know about the general shit that happened. Right? So leave me alone Slender. It isn't any of your business. I'll go inside, but keep in fucking mind, I will not be talking to you. You made your choice." I walk past him, opening the door only to slam it behind me. I rub my arms, keeping the goosebumps down. My tears fall faster as I hold my head in my hands.

Why is this happening to me? I want it to stop. The thoughts, the dreams, the memories. I want it to fucking stop. I want them silenced. But do I deserve it?

I lean against the door. But I want to scream. So bad. Something pops up in my vision. "Go away Slender, please." I feel him grab me. My location changing completely, as I'm laying down suddenly.

Freaking out. I try to get up before I'm pulled back down.

"Sleep Jeff." I shake my head as I slowly calm down.

"I can't." I look up at him. My chin resting on his stomach. "You don't understand. Of course I want to sleep. But I physically can't. I'm surprised the only person who heard me was Sally." I look to the side, noticing we're in his office.

"Just try? I know you can't, but, it couldn't hurt to try."

"Trust me. It hurts a lot to try." I keep my head in the same spot, listening to his heartbeat. Not wanting to hear my own.

"I know you don't want to talk to me, or about what's happening. But can you at least tell me what happened tonight?" I hesitate. I mean, he already knows about Larry from the tape.

"Be patient with me. Please?" He nods his head once. I sigh and just lay there. I put my arms under him. "I'll try. But just this once. Oh yeah, pray I don't fucking scream." I start to laugh.

"Wha-?"

"Shush. Don't worry about it. Take your sleep time and use it." I close my eyes. Trying to sleep only for my mind to go to the previous dream. My eyes opening for tears to start falling again.

Hearing him sigh, I feel his arms wrap around me as he turns us on our sides. Facing his office and him behind, holding me.

"Is this okay?" I nod my head. Closing my eyes once again. I know he's behind me. He can't hurt me right now. He won't hurt me right now.

Safe.

Safe.

I am safe.

I am okay.

He can't hurt me anymore.

"It's okay, you're fine, sleep Jeff."

____________________________________________

Holy shit 2 chapters in a row? What the fuck? I've never been able to do that ever. This took dedication and 6 hours just to think about wtf will happen and when. Peace. I go shower and sleep now.😌👌✨

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
8.1K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
45.7K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...