Draco, darling

By smirk_smirk

"What if i lose you?" "Look up. I'll always be in the stars." Draco and Meli had known each other since b... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

11.

231 10 8
By smirk_smirk

Meli woke up gasping for air. Her hand flew to her torso. Her lungs burned and her forehead was sweating a lot.

"Meli! Meli! Look at me!" The girl snapped her head to see a completely panicked Draco on the side of her bed. He reached out to take her head in between his hands and stared to pay her forehead, shoulders, arms, back and basically every part of her that could be hurt.

"Merlin Draco, i'm fine–no–it's ok–you can stop." said Meli. She appreciated the concern, really, but she wanted to go back to sleep. Except she wouldn't be able too.

"I'd like you to not die so tell me, we're too far, right?" asked Draco, worried.

"Yes we are. Now are you going to get in this bed or do i have to drag you by the hair?" Meli answered, resigned. He looked at her, amused, before walking around the bed and sliding gracefully under the covers. Meli had her back facing him and she could feel that he was making an effort not to touch her. She turned around and placed her hand on the soft pillow, under her head.

"I'm not really scared of you, you know that?" Even with the darkness of the room, she could see the surprise in his face.

"You are not?" he asked, in disbelief. "But i mean you have every right to, I laid a hand on you. And if you're not scared, then why did you flinch when i tried to touch you the other day and why are you acting like i have some kind of virus you could easily catch if you so much as look in my direction?"

"I have to admit that a part of me was slightly scared, not of you but of what might happen. But it was only for a moment. After that it was mostly anger" explained Meli with a casual tone. She felt Draco's face relax a bit and reached out to enter link their fingers.

"Draco, you've been my friend for so long. I would literally trust you with my life. I probably shouldn't but i do anyway. And i know, from the bottom of my heart, that you didn't hurt me one purpose. Well maybe put my point is that i know you had no idea what you were doing"

"Soooo... if i try to hug you right now, will you hex me?" he inquired with a playful smile. Meli shook her head, discouraged, and extended an arm to hold Draco in her arm.

"This doesn't mean i won't hex you anytime soon" she whispered. Draco chuckled and stoked her back with his cold hand for a while.

"I'm sorry"

"You're excused" Meli's eyelids were staring to feel heavy and she slowly drifted into coma, still facing Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A ray of sunshine pierced through the green curtains of the dormitory to land on Meli's face. Blinded, she turned around and rubbed her eyes. As she tried to move, she realized she couldn't.

A strong and heavy arm was wrapped against her waist. A strong and heavy arm that led to a strong and large torso. A strong and large torso that led to strong and handsome face. Draco's face.

Oh merlin. Meli was frozen. How did that happen? Fifteen centimetres away, Draco was sleeping peacefully. He seemed more relaxed then ever and the sun illuminated his beautiful features. His blond eyebrows shone and his jawline was precisely defined.

The girl tried moving out of the way but she couldn't. Draco's leg was on her, tangled with hers and keeping her close to him.

"Draco" she whispered. "Draco!"

The boy's eyes opened suddenly. "Meli" he whispered back with a husky morning voice. "Good morning"

"Yeah, um, good morning to you too" she said, still whispering.

"Why are we whispering?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't know but Draco, you- i can't move"

Realization sunk in as his eyes wandered lower to see their legs linked together and his arms around her. Draco jumped in a sitting position like he got electrified. He looked lost and started to get out of the bed in a hurry before remembering he couldn't really do this.

Draco sighted and sat on the edge of the bed, head in his hands. "Go take your clothes"

Meli scrunched her nose and imitated him in a mocking way, moved by her head and mouthing what he just said.

"I saw that" the boy mumbled, a smile in his voice. Meli smirked and went to her closet. The alarm clock indicated 6:30 in the morning. She had time.

The teenager ran her fingers trough the big amount of clothes suspended and folded in the small space.

After a few minutes of considering outfits possibilities, she heard a grown behind her. She turned her upper body, her hand on her hip and an eyebrow crocked. "Do you have something to say?"

"It's so long! Why don't you just take the first thing you can grasp?" said Draco, rolling his eyes and puffing.

"Well it takes time and effort to be a fancy bitch, Draco. I'm not gonna change how i look just because you think it takes too long" Meli answered.

She loved dressing up and no one will ever take that from her. Not even Sir Malfoy over there.

She finally went for a black corset, a shirt underneath it and the Hogwart's uniform skirt.

After complains from the students, the school board decided to stop forcing students to wear the uniform. They had a dress code and they still could wear the skirt, pant, shirt and tie if they wanted but it wasn't obligated. It was also recommended to wear your house colour. Which Meli was perfectly ok with, giving the fact that black and green were her favourite colours.

She went to the bathroom to change and when she got out, Draco was waiting for her dressed in black oversized jeans and a black Twisted Sister t-shirt.

The pair walked down the stairs to the common room, met Jane and Blaise and went to eat breakfast. Fuck Crabbe and Goyle. They were probably already eating anyway.

As they sat down on the table, Jane made eye contact with Meli. She raised her eyebrows, frowned, glanced at Draco, back at Meli and shook her head up and down.

Traduction: So, was it ok with Draco?

Meli answered. She shook her head up and down, raised her shoulder and made a quick sign to the right.

Traduction: Yeah maybe. I don't know i'll tell you later.

Blaise was watching the two girls communicating with his two eyes wide open, spoon halfway in the air. "Ok i need to talk to you two but i can't do whatever the hell that was"

Jane laughed turned to Draco with a wide smile. "Malfoy?"

"Berestford?"

"Cover your ears please the adults at the table want to have a conversation"

"What are you gonna do if i don't?"

"I'm gonna tell Pansy you said you fancy her" said Meli.

Draco's eyes widened and he quickly placed his hand on his ears, humming a song to hear nothing else then his own voice.

The three other chuckled and turned to one another. Blaise smile fainted slowly. "Girls, i have something to tell you but you have to promise me not to be mad and not to tell anyone"

"Oh merlin! Please tell me you killed that dumb gryffindor we saw the other day and you need help hiding the body" said Meli, still in the mood to joke. Jane smiled so much she looked like a psychopath and nodded frenetically,

"I wish that was it but no. I may have a crush on someone. And that someone might be a boy. And this boy might be in Gryffindor"

"Who is it? Who is it? I swear if it's Neville..." started Jane, overexcited and slapping her hands together.

"If it's Neville, Blaise, i won't talk to you ever again. That boy is even dumber then he looks" said Meli with a warning tone.

"Oh my lord no it's not that idiot. It's...Stop looking at me like that!" almost screamed Blaise. The two teenage girls were looking at him expectingly with all their attention.

"ifancyharrypotter" mumbled the dark-skinned boy.

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYYYYS! I didn't even see Blaise and Harry myself but like how random is it? anyway tell me what's your opinion in the comments
Hope you enjoyed!

Laeti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 48
i wrote this book when i was 12 and did not know how to write AT ALL & i genuinely dont know how people like this book i can't even read it without c...
313K 12.1K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
57 0 17
Y/n is starting Hogwarts all exciting, she makes friends with Draco Malfoy and the Golden Trio. Her school life is normal, besides all the Harry Pott...
80.5K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...