Sinner (Completed)

Bee90s द्वारा

"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue
Sequel
New Book
Submission

10.

37.7K 2.1K 2.5K
Bee90s द्वारा

Giselle

I hadn't even realized what I'd done until I did it and everything seemed to stop and go quiet when I did. I honestly didn't even care about the consequences of what I'd just did because I was now stuck in his words.

"I'm a bitch now, Abir?" I asked as I began to cry again. As I did, I watched as he sat there with his eyes closed, obviously trying to collect his thoughts on what just happened.

"I hate you." I said to him again for the third time tonight.

He was no longer the person that I'd thought he was.

"I wasn't calling you no fuckin' bitch, G." He finally spoke as I cried hard now.

"Calm yo' ass down." He went on trying to calm me now but I wasn't trying to hear that or anything else he was saying.

"Look, calm the fuck down." He grabbed me roughly as I turned to walk out on him but he snatched me back.

"Stop!" I screamed as he sighed deeply.

"Man, yo' ass still dramatic." He shook his head at me and I stood there with tears in my eyes while he looked down at me.

"Now if I put my damn hands on you, yo' ass would think I'm the worse nigga in the world, right?" He scoffed, looking into my eyes.

"Look, stop crying and just listen." He spoke sternly as I wiped the tears that cascaded down my face.

"Listen to me, G." He said again as I got my tears under control and looked up into his eyes.

"That shit is two years old." He finally cleared up as I now listened intently to his words.

"I fucked that bitch two years ago off of emotions."

"And yeah, I brought your name up but I only did that shit because I was hurt." He said, looking into my eyes with every word.

"I knew that shit wasn't right but at the time I didn't give a fuck."

"And the only reason bitches is pulling this video out now is because they just tryna get under your skin and you let them do exactly that, bro." He scoffed, turning away from me while I stood there, feeling like a fool.

"Yo' ass sitting here smacking me and shit, believing anything you hear from these bitches that ain't even really yo' fuckin' friends."

"About to go and fuck on some random ass nigga on your second day back because of some made up ass shit from bitches that ain't never wanted us to be together in the first place."

"How was I supposed to know it was old, Abir?" I asked, feeling completely stupid now.

"The fuck you mean? Come fuckin' talk to me!" He spat, looking down at me and I looked down at my hands when he did because I knew he was right.

"You mad at me about some shit that you ain't even talk to me about to see if it was true."

"Listening to everybody else but scared to come and talk to me though." He scoffed, walking away from me again.

"Yo' ass still the same after all these years, G." He shook his head while I chuckled through my tear-filled face.

"You can't be serious, Abir. I was trying to talk to you-"

"When?" He spat, cutting me off.

"When, G? When you was in everybody else face, playing yo' role like you ain't even notice a nigga?"

"Fuck outta here, bro." He flagged me off, walking away again.

"I didn't know if you would want to talk to me right away. Then you left, making a scene in front of everybody so I was trying to give you time."

"Yeah? Whatever, bro. I ain't tryna hear that bullshit."

"Yo' ass wasn't worried shit about me. You was in everybody face but mine but you love me though."

"Fuck outta here, G. Yo' ass fake, you been fake since the beginning."

"I figured that shit out when you left me three years ago." He scoffed, hitting below the belt now and I bit my lip hard, feeling helpless.

Deciding not to even say anything, I turned on my heels to make my way out the door.

"Leave if you want to." He threatened and I stopped in my tracks with my hand on the doorknob as I began to softly cry again.

I'd wanted to reconcile the relationship and I wanted to try to be at least be friends again but he wanted to throw the three years in my face and I wasn't going to stand for it. That was below the belt, he knew there was nothing I could do about that.

"Come here." He spoke sternly but I stayed exactly where I was.

"Giselle." He called again and I sighed deeply as I let the door go and made my way back over to him.

"Look, G. I fucked up for talkin' crazy about you in that video. I ain't never meant to cross no line like that, you know I don't even get down like that."

"The bitch caught me slippin', I give her that. I was fuckin' her because I was weak." He spoke sternly.

"But that shit was two years ago, this is now."

"You're back in Jersey and I don't know what the fuck to do because I'm still mad at you, bro. But you here so I don't know how I feel."

"This shit is all just so sudden, ma." He admitted to me and I nodded slowly, knowing he was right.

I'd already said that I didn't want to spring myself onto anybody especially not him but I guess it was inevitable. It was bound to happen.

"So look.." He trailed off, taking a seat back from me.

"I'm bout to go and handle some business.." He trailed off, looking down at his phone.

"Just stay here until I get back because I still want to talk and I still have shit that I need answers to." He stood up straight and I looked up at his tall figure as he now looked down at me.

"Wait. You want me to stay here alone?" I asked nervously and he nodded as I watched him pull a hoodie over his head and shoving things into his pockets.

"Yeah." He nodded, going into his drawers now and I just watched him closely.

"But why can't I just come with you and talk?"

"Business." He spoke sternly and I raised my eyebrows.

"It ain't gon' take long though, I'a be right back." He went on saying and I believe him.

"Oh."

"Okay." I nodded in agreement as he dug into his pockets again, looking for something.

"Uh-" He looked from me to the door.

"You hungry?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I slowly shook my head.

I was sick to my stomach from this whole night. I just wanted to sleep so that it could be over.

"Aight. I'a be right back." He said again before leaving the room completely.

When he did, I sat there a while before I became curious and started going through his things like I used to do.

I needed answers to questions I had, just like he did. Though he said that video was two years ago, I wanted to know if he dated the girl or if anything worse happened within that time.

I just needed to know.

Starting with his drawers, I went through them, finding nothing but bags and bags of weed bundled up into his socks. Thinking nothing of it, I journeyed toward his other drawers, still coming up with nothing before I searched his closet.

When I could find anything, I figured I'd just steal one of his hoodies like I used but I was instantly thrown off, seeing a trash bag full of stuff in the corner.

At first I wasn't going to mess with it but I was too nosey not too.

Going against my better judgement, I went into the bag and my breath hitched in my throat once I saw what the bag was full of.

Cocaine.

*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

182K 8K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
85.2K 2.9K 51
"I thought I told yo ass to get on birth control?" Shawn asked harshly I rolled my eyes facing away from him "And I thought I told your ass I'm not d...
1.1M 58.1K 34
"Montana, come here." He nodded his head toward the door, leaving out of the room. Staying silent as Ms. Carol looked at me, I kissed the back of Jo...