Sinner (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue
Sequel
New Book
Submission

9.

37K 2.2K 3.6K
By Bee90s

Giselle

I sat in silence as Abir sped down blocks with his seat pushed all the way back from the steer wheeling. I was a nervous wreck, sitting in the passenger seat.

Abruptly breaking me away from my thoughts, I damn near jumped out of my skin as his phone began to ring loudly. I waited for him to answer it as I looked over to him but he continued to allow it to ring before he eventually decided to grab it, putting it to his ear.

"Yo." He spoke sternly while I watched him out of the corner of my eye now.

I couldn't lie to myself, he still looked so good but I instantly remembered that was going around and it turned me all the way off.

"Yeah, I'a slide back around there in the minute. Just let me handle this real quick." He said into the phone, making me roll my eyes hard.

"Shawty got me fucked up." He went on scoffing to whoever was on the phone and I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"Don't talk shit about me to your dumbass friends, Abir." I spoke up, not liking his choice of words as he ended the call all together.

"You're the one that started all this shit." I continued snapping at him, considering he was pretending as if I'd done anything wrong.

We weren't together anymore and he hadn't said a word to me since I've been back. I didn't owe him anything.

"You're the one who talked shit about me and disrespected me on video, Abir!" I went on, yelling at him.

And while I continued to speak my piece, he sat there quietly, not even acknowledging me. I continued my rant though almost in tears but obviously it didn't faze him at all because he remained silent.

"As a matter of fact, don't you have a girlfriend?" I spat, calling the girl from the video his girlfriend.

"Why the fuck are you worried about me and what I'm doing now? You was just having sex with someone on video?"

"Go be with her!" I yelled as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

I was so emotional in this moment because I still loved him, after three whole years I still loved this man. But he'd already had sex with someone else and gotten with someone else then in the mist of that, he talked shit about me and disrespected me in front of this person.

That's what hurt the most.

"Go be with that bitch and leave me fuck alone!"

"Keep talkin'." Was all he said, completely ignoring me and my emotions.

"Yeah, I'm going to keep talking because you have the nerve to embarrass me in front of everybody and pretend I owe you any type of loyalty."

"I came back here wanting to make it right with you and this is what you do?" I went on, sobbing now, I was tired of holding it in.

Lord knows I'd tried hard to hold it in and keep my poker face but it didn't last long.

While I bawled, he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, pretending as if he didn't even care about me or my feelings anymore.

"I hate you, Abir." I cried out.

"I hate you. You never loved me." I shook my frantically.

"I told you I would come back and still love you and I still do but you did this to me."

"You never loved me." I went on and he scoffed, shaking his head.

Saying nothing, he slammed his foot down on the gas going as fast as he could on this tiny street and I gasped loudly as I grabbed at my seatbelt while I cried harder now.

"Stop!" I screamed through my tears, making him slow down.

"Shut the fuck up then." He spat sternly and I did as told, just wanting to get out of this car and away from him.

I'd never planned for our reconnecting to be this bad but it was and I just wanted to be away.

Away from him again.

I sat in my seat, completely quiet now as he soon pulled up to his house. As I looked out of my window, I began remembering everything that happened in this house.

Memories came rushing back to me, flooding my mind with visuals, including the night we'd had our first kiss and the night I'd lost my virginity. I couldn't help to cry, this was all too much and too fast.

Putting my head in my hands, I cried hard as I began to regret all of tonight and even coming back here as a whole.

"Yo." He tapped my thigh and I looked up slowly with tears in my eyes.

"Gon' head inside, G. I'a meet you in there and we gon' talk like I know we need to." He said to me in a much calmer tone now.

"I just need to smoke this blunt before I do because I ain't tryna go off on you or put my hands on you, G." He scoffed, shaking his head.

"I'm really not." He went on.

"So just gon' head and I'll be in the there in a minute." He looked straight ahead, obviously trying calm himself.

"You want me to go inside by myself?" I asked again for confirmation and he nodded, turning his car off before handing me his keys.

"Yeah." He said and I hesitantly took them before I slowly got out of the car.

As I did, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to see who it was. When I did, I noticed it was Mila asking if I was okay.

Yeah. I'm okay. I simply texted back before sliding my phone back into my pocket.

Now using his key, I made my way up the staircase and into the house before I walked in slowly.

"Abir?" I heard his mother's voice and she smiled big once she saw that it was me instead.

"Giselle?" She asked in a surprised voice, standing up from the couch and pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi, Ms. Johnson." I spoke politely as she hugged me tight before pulling back to look at me again.

"My lord, sweetie, look at you." She did a once over and I smiled happily, happy to see her again.

It'd been so long and this feeling was surreal. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"You're still as beautiful as before, GG." She smiled wide.

"Wow, honey." She went on, blowing my head up.

"Thank you." I spoke softly, even though I had tear stains on my face but she obviously didn't judge it.

"You've been crying, huh?" She asked and I nodded, looking down at the ground but she quickly lifted my head with her index finger.

"My son?" She asked and I bit my lip, nodding again.

"Uh un." She shook her head, looking me in my eyes.

"Don't let Abir sit here and make you cry. What yo' mama did was not your fault." She spoke sternly to me.

"You left because you didn't have a choice. I told that boy that from day one up until now."

"And I knew you would be back." She smiled wide, making me do the same as she pulled me in for another hug.

"That boy is going to be hurt for a little while longer but he'll get over it."

"Trust me." She reassured and I listened to her every word because she was right.

"Lord, I remember when y'all was this small." She went on, reminiscing again as she put her hand down low to the ground and I couldn't help to laugh.

"The both of y'all, running wild around here." She shook her head.

"And then y'all got older, became teenagers and me and yo' mama couldn't tell y'all nothing."

"Y'all were inseparable since." She went on and my smile slowly fell, realizing three years had really went by and now all of this had become so unclear.

I loved Abir but he was having sex with others and who knows, maybe the girl in that video really was his girlfriend.

"It's going to be fine, baby." Was all she said to me as she cupped her hand over my cheek before the screen door abruptly opened, interrupting us.

Looking back, Abir's tall figure ducked into the house and the weed smell followed right behind him.

"Come on." He grumbled sternly to me as he made his way up the staircase.

"Well hello to you too, son." Ms. Johnson snaked her neck as he licked his lips, turning to look at her with his low red eyes.

"My fault, mama. You good?" He asked her and she nodded, looking back to me with a smile.

"I'm just fine, baby. Yall gon' head." She waved us off before he walked up the steps and I followed slowly behind.

It took me a while but I'd finally made it up the stairs and into his room, instantly seeing that everything was much different.

There used to be pictures of us that I'd put on his walls and tell him not to take down but now the walls were naked. There also used to be traces of me here, like left hoodies or articles of clothing and shoes that I'd left but now it was all him.

Feeling the hurt in the pits of my stomach, I stood by the door while he sat down on the bed with his elbows on his knees.

He looked down at the ground for a while before slowly looking up to me.

When he did, I felt so out of place because it'd been so long, so I just stood there, deciding not to even try to get comfortable.

I just waited for him speak.

"You fucked him?" He finally spoke, looking at me with stern eyes.

"Wha-"

"You heard what the fuck I said, Giselle. Did you fuck that nigga?" He spat before I could even say anything and I felt so degraded in this moment.

If that video didn't do it, this definitely did.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I looked down at him while he looked up at me with his serious eyes.

He was really asking me this.

"No."

"I didn't have sex with that guy." I spat back to him as he flared his nostrils, looking at me.

"Did you have sex with another girl?" I started, snaking my neck.

"Oh wait, you don't have to tell me. I and all of my friends and family have already seen the video."

"And to put the icing on the cake, my name was mentioned in the video." I went on smartly as he looked at me, quiet as a mouse now.

"So now my only question to you is, when was this video made? Did you just have sex with her yesterday and y'all planned this out or what?" I asked, folding my arms and he scoffed, shaking his head.

"Who told you that? Yo' so called friends?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"First of all, don't talk about my friends because you got caught." I went on, rolling my neck.

"Caught doing what? You ain't my bitch." He spat and I gasped loudly when he did.

Before I could even process what he'd just said to me, I swung my hand back and slapped him as hard as I could.

SLAP!

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 22.9K 80
[Book 1] [Add-on to The Unknown Daughter] "From rags to riches to bitches that's bad. They address me as 'Your Highness'-shit. I make all them niggas...
1.6M 84K 47
"You no tell this girl that I said, I want no relations with a darkie?" She spat to me, making my eyes go wide. What? I thought to myself and Gio tr...
337K 18K 25
"Halima just called me." She spoke up, talking about my sister. "She said your mom wanted to talk to me." "Oh yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about...
117K 5.1K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...