Love Is Complicated: Marauder...

By GreekGirl07

An apply fic in which Dumbledore and the Ministry of Magic decide that since Voldemort is running rampage and... More

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕵𝖔𝖗𝖒
𝕳𝖊𝖑 𝕷𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖗
Announcement:
𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕺𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖜
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕹𝖔𝖜?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊?
𝕴'𝖒 𝕺𝖓 𝖁𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖎𝖘 𝕿𝕳𝕬𝕿 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕿𝕺𝕬𝕯
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘? 𝖄𝖊𝖘.
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝕬𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖆𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝕬𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖆𝖉: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖊?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕾𝕮𝕽𝕰𝕬𝕸!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝔔𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖆 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖆 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘
December Special One: Beautiful Picture
December Special Two: Surprise Surprise!
December Special Three: Reading Together
December Special Four: Snowstorm
December Special Five: Mistletoe
December Special Six: Made in China
December Special Seven: Mountain of Presents
December Special Eight: Trouble at the Stables
December Special Nine: Masterclass
December Special Ten: Server Down
December Special Eleven: Baby Names
December Special Twelve: Watching the Sunrise
December Special Thirteen: Cuddling in Front of the Fire
December Special Fourteen: Filtered Content
December Special Fifteen: Christmas Fair
December Special Sixteen: Taking the Sledgehammer
December Special Seventeen: Dyed Hair
December Special Eighteen: Gift Wrapping Specialist
December Special Nineteen: Decorating the House
December Special Twenty: Ice Skating
December Special Twenty-One: Goodie Bags
December Special Twenty-Two: 85% Dark Chocolate
December Special Twenty-Three: Blackout
December Special Twenty-Five: The Wrong Gift
December Special Twenty-Six: Cosy With the Family
December Special Twenty-Seven: Floofy Cushions
December Special Twenty-Eight: Closing Down
December Special Twenty-Nine: Year-End Review
December Thirtieth: Fake Fur
December Thirty-First: The Winning Number

December Special Twenty-Four: The Perfect Date

98 6 431
By GreekGirl07

A/N: *insert the beginning of The Greatest Showman* LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Oh my gods my Greekies, I'm so happy about this chapter! It's 12.5k words long, and it feels so darn good to upload a long chapter! The aesthetic above was created by yours truly and so was the one below (No that is not Pandora's ring unless you want it to be). Of course, the not-done floor plans are by me (I didn't want to use graph paper for unfinished plans.) Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘' 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Remus woke up next to Pandora and, if all went well today, every day of his life he could wake up next to Pandora and kiss her awake.

Everyone else was coming in just a few hours, maybe even minutes. After the fiasco with the lights the other day, everything was fine and everyone was excited.

Remus' parents, the Laceys (well, only Declan), the McFellons, the Pettigrews, the Evanses, and Hel's family should be there very soon. They had agreed that since the Potter's mansion was gigantic and had around six rooms, all the kids could sleep comfortably in their own room (though, Remus had a feeling they'd all end up sleeping in the same room and basically set up camp on the floor) while the adults went home late at night (or early in the morning, depended on how you saw it). Remus was pretty excited, and completely, and utterly terrified.

Hel no longer had the engagement ring after all, but Mrs Potter did. Euphemia had reassured Remus over a million times that she could keep it away for Pandora's curious gaze, Remus trusted her. This was the woman who had raised Pandora after all. If tonight went well, it could be one of the happiest days in his life.

Thankfully, everyone had agreed to open presents for the kids on Christmas Eve night (just the presents that they got each other, not parents, not friends outside of the house or distant relatives, that was for Christmas Day), Remus was going to propose then. He had given up on trying to not make the group follow him, and knew one way or another they would.

Just as he was about to wake up Pandora with kisses, Sirius and James barged in from next door with grins stretching ear to ear and party horns in their mouths.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!" They both screeched at the same time.

Pandora groaned into Remus' chest, "Seventeen years of this, seventeen bloody years of this."

James and Sirius pranced around the room, blowing their party horns and happily acting like utter doofuses. They decided that changing into their animagus forms would be fun, and then Remus had a deer and a big black dog prancing around the room.

Pandora seemingly had enough of this and turned into her animagus form. A(n adorable in Remus' opinion) lion cub sprang over to the floor and hissed at Padfoot and Prongs, making them stop in their tracks.

Remus laughed as both of them scampered out of the room, leaving just him and Paws. Paws leapt back up into the bed and crawled into Remus' arms. Remus began to pet Paws, and Pandora turned back into her human form, leaning into Remus' touch.

"I have a feeling today's going to be so much fun," Pandora said smiling.

Remus chuckled, "Me too Panda, me too."

𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Pandora laughed as she baked cookies with her mother. Her mother was the person who taught her to bake at a very young age. For the record, Euphemia had tried to teach James as well, but little James was just interested in eating cookies (he tried eating them raw once when they were little, although he still did that) not making them.

Pandora rolled out the cookie dough as she thought. She had a feeling that this Christmas was going to be one of the best, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because everyone had found their soulmates? Maybe...

Pandora cut out some little gingerbread men as the doorbell rang. Pandora quickly brushed her hands on her apron, calling over to her mum -- who was putting a batch of snickerdoodle cookies in the oven -- that she would get it.

Pandora hung up her apron and ran to the door. Remus looked over from talking to — read supervising — James and Sirius, and saw Mr Lupin and Mrs Lupin.

"Hello, Mr Lupin! Mrs Lupin! How are you today? I must say, Mrs Lupin, your dress looks amazing," Pandora said, smiling and letting the couple in.

"Aww, thank you dear, but please, call me Hope," Mrs Lupin said as she held her coat. Pandora took her and Mr Lupin's coats to the coatroom after saying, "Of course Hope, make yourself at home! The gifts can go under the tree that hopefully James and Sirius haven't destroyed yet."

Pandora quickly took the coats over to the coatroom and came back when the doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it!" Pandora yelled and opened the door, revealing Loki, Sigyn, Narfi, Vali, Hel, and a big bag of gifts.

"Hi, Hel! Mister Odinson, Miss Iwaldidottir, and hi Narfi, Vali," Pandora said, hoping she got the pronunciations right. Sure she had practised everyone's names the night before (and when she said everyone, she meant the Lupin family names, Hel's family, the McFellons, the Evanses, and the Pettigrews, not so much the Lacey's, but most of them) and she had been to Asgard but she still wasn't positive if she was saying the names right.

Hel gladly came in and Sirius perked up like a dog hearing his name. His eyes locked with Hel's and Pandora quickly stepped aside as Sirius picked up Hel and spun her in the air, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Hel!" Sirius yelled excitedly, "I've missed you!"

"I missed you too, my love," Hel said smiling as she pressed another kiss to Sirius' lips, "But I need to take my coat off and get the presents in."

"No, you spend quality time with your love, we've got this," Loki said smiling as he bent down and pressed a kiss to Hel's head, taking her coat.

Pandora smiled at the three of them and saw Narfi and Vali, seemingly itching to go somewhere. Pandora looked to where they were staring and saw they were looking at James and Remus.

"You can go over there you know, they'll be delighted," Pandora said as she winked at Remus and James before offering to take everyone's coats and put them in the coatroom. She could hear yells and two little voices screeching, "JAMES! REMUS!" as she went away.

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘' 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Remus grinned as Narfi and Vali fawned over James and Sirius, it was quite funny. While at Asgard, the two little boys had practically imprinted onto James and Sirius. Remus found it utterly hilarious how they would follow James and Sirius everywhere while James and Sirius followed Loki everywhere.

"Can we see the Marauders map?" Narfi asked his amber eyes lighting up and James grinned.

"Sure, let me go get it," James said as he scurried up to his room to go grab the map.

Pandora came back from the coat closet, Remus smiled as Pandora blew a kiss over to him before heading over to the kitchen to finish her treats. Remus looked over and saw that Sigyn, Mrs Potter, and his mother were already chatting.

"So, Mrs Potter still has it?" Hel asked, as she pulled Vai into her lap and started running her fingers through his wavy two-year-old hair.

Remus nodded while Sirius made faces at Vali, causing the little boy to laugh. Remus just chuckled and watched as James practically leapt down the stairs, the Marauder's Map like a flag in his hands, flapping around everywhere.

"I'VE GOT IT!" James screeched, and no one was even startled by the crazy boy running down the stairs, Remus was sure they all knew how James was by then.

James happily plopped down by Narfi, who was sitting by Hel on the side that wasn't occupied by Sirius, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good," he whispered and the map revealed, well, the map. He grinned as he opened the map up and showed Narfi, who, even though Remus was sure he spent the entire time they were at Asgard staring at the map, seemed to be still fascinated by it. He traced his still kind-of chubby nine-year-old fingers along with the drawings.

Remus heard the doorbell ring and looked over, Pandora was about to run and get it, but Remus yelled out, "I've got it!" before going over to get the door. He opened it and nearly grimaced when he saw Mrs Lacey, Mr Lacey, and Declan with two bags.

Both James and Hel looked up, but with very different expressions on their faces. James' was one of pure joy, and Hel's was one of slight disgust, which turned into an evil grin as she gently set Vali in Sirius' lap before walking over. James skipped over...

"Hello Mrs Lacey, Mr Lacey," Remus said politely even though he felt extremely tired. The full moon was tomorrow, but luckily they already had a plan for that, "How are you?"

The Laceys didn't answer, rather, Mrs Lacey pushed Declan into the room and Declan stumbled a little bit before brushing some snow off of his shoulder. He weakly smiled at Remus before James took his bags and coat.

Hel sneered a sneer that rivalled the Lacey's, "Hullo Mrs Lacey, Mr Lacey," she said. She didn't have her illusion on, and Remus saw she was thoroughly enjoying the discomfort on Lacey's faces, "How are you all?"

"Fine," Mrs Lacey said stiffly, and Hel smiled the most sarcastic smile Remus had ever seen before he grabbed the coat from out of James' hands to go and put it on the coat closet, he really didn't feel like listening to the conversation Hel and the Laceys were going to have. He knew full well that in his tired state, he was going to say something sarcastic at the wrong time and cause Declan's parents to hate Dec even more, which he didn't want to do.

Remus came back to see James taking Declan up to his room with one of the bags in his hands, and a furiously blushing Declan dragged along. Remus just shook his head while he watched Hel wave bye to the Laceys before they both sat in their seats at the couch at the same time.

"Well, they're revolting," Hel said before pulling Vali back in her lap, well, she tried to, the little boy just clutched to Sirius' shirt and she gave up, "I don't know how Declan deals with them."

Everyone agreed, the Laceys, other than Declan's little sister and Declan, were pains in the ass. Remus heard the doorbell ring again and got up to go get it. He opened the door to find a much more happy family and much nicer people.

"Lily!" Remus said as he went over to hug his friend, Lily giggled before hugging Remus back. Remus pulled away and grinned, "How are you?" he said with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm good! And I have gifts!" She said as she held up a bag of gifts in her hand, "I think you'll like them," she added.

"Of course we will," Remus said with a smile as he took Lily's things and put them in the respective spots.

Remus came back to find Hel chatting with Lily, who was making her way to the kitchens (Remus noted Hel stopped about a foot away from the kitchen and kept on talking to Lily there), Vali still in Sirius' lap as Sirius showed both him and Narfi the map and James and Declan were probably snogging up in James' room.

Remus sat down next to Sirius and the boys, looking over Sirius and Vali's shoulders at the map. He scanned the thing for anyone they recognized, and saw Harley and Severus in their dorm doing god knows what. No, they were not snogging, it looked like they were just sitting separately in peace. Remus nearly forgot what peace was after practically living with the Marauders for the past seven years, he missed it.

𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Pandora finished putting her wine cookies in the oven and brushed the excess ingredients off her apron. Lily had popped in saying she wanted to help decorate, so the girls were just leaning on the counter, waiting for the cookies Pandora baked earlier in the morning to cool off.

Pandora's mum, Mrs Lupin, Sigyn, Mrs Evans, and even Loki at one point had been helping with the actual Christmas meal, but Pandora and Lily thought baking was more fun.

"So," Lily said, "How should we decorate them?"

"Well, I made the chocolate sugar cookies in very random shapes, so we could just draw on those with icing if you want, leave a few plain to dip in milk," Pandora said as she reached for the icing pipe.

Lily shrugged, "Sure, did you make gingerbread?" she asked.

Pandora looked at Lily with a fake offence on her face, "It's Christmas Eve and you ask if I made gingerbread cookies? You think so low of me Lily," she teased before she went over to the cooling rack and found the gingerbread creations. She felt them and they were cool to the touch, ready for decorating.

Pandora brought the tray over and handed Lily and the icing pipe as they got started on the decorating. Pandora saw Hel, who was about a foot away from the kitchen, looking over and seeing what they were doing. Pandora looked over to Lily's cookie and found she was doing a little gingerbread man, Pandora herself was just doing a little tree.

"Have you any dark chocolate orange cookies or thumbprint cookies?" Hel asked as she inspected her nails, which were painted a "festive" green. It was the normal green they always were, but Pandora deemed them a festive green since it was the holiday season.

"Hmm, oh yeah, just go in the dining room nearest here on the left, and you should find platters of cookies," Pandora said without thinking, then thought for a moment, "Wait, lemme go get my mum for the key, James and Sirius tried to eat all the cookies yesterday, so it's locked up," she said as she went over to where the older women were making the food.

Pandora took a good whiff of the air and practically moaned smells, she loved the kitchen, there was always someone cooking something new one step away. Pandora quickly found her mum at the stove, cooking what looked like soup.

"Hye mum!" Pandora said, catching her mothers attention, "Could I have the keys to the dining room? Hel wants to try the cookies in there," Pandora asked.

"Hmm?" Mrs Potter said, previously in a conversation with Mrs Lupin, "Oh of course here dear," Mrs Potter said as she reached in her apron and brought out the key, handing it to Pandora.

"Thanks!" Pandora said.

"You're welcome, tell her to try the biscotti you made, it's the best I've ever tasted," Mrs Potter said with a smile as she turned back to the soup.

Pandora smiled in pride before handing over the key to Hel and told her about the biscotti, Hel thanked her as she headed to the dining hall. The half-hour or so was spent baking cookies, and Pandora popped her head up when she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Pandora called out so that no one else would claim the door, James was about to say the same thing, but then went back to talking to the boys. James and Declan had come down the stairs about ten minutes prior, Pandora had grinned when she saw Declan was wearing one of James' jumpers instead of the one he came in.

"I'll come with!" Lily said as she hung up her apron to help Pandora get the door.

Pandora walked across the kitchen and through the common room over to the door with Lily behind her, she opened the door to find a very happy-looking McFellon family.

"Lilyflower!" Elorie squealed as she leapt right into Lily's arms, snow-covered and all. Lily laughed and held onto Elorie, giving her a kiss on the head.

Pandora smiled warmly at the couple and proceeded to do the procedure that was welcoming the McFellons into their home, taking bags and coats, and telling Elorie's little brother Henry that it was alright to go hang out with the big boys. Pandora also managed to wrangle Elorie's coat off of her as she was clutching onto Lily like a koala.

Pandora put everything away and came back to find Elorie happily sitting down by Remus and Lily back in the kitchen, finishing decorating the cookies. Pandora headed over to where Lily was, taking fast strides as she grabbed her apron and put it on. The two quickly finished up the gingerbread cookies and marvelled at their good work.

Pandora looked over at the small collection of gingerbread people Lily had and giggled, "Are they us?" she asked.

Lily followed Pandora's gaze and nervously chuckled, "Yeah," she said.

Pandora smiled, "Let's go give them to their respective people," she said.

Of course, Pandora didn't usually let her boys have cookies before eating anything, but today was Christmas Eve, so she could make an exception. Pandora went to grab a plate since she was taller (by only about four or five inches though) and put the cookies on the plate, both of them headed over to where the boys (plus Elorie, and Hel, who came back from her little dining room adventure) were and set the plate on the table.

"If you can find yourself, you can have the cookie," Pandora said just as the doorbell rang again. "I'll get it!" she yelled mostly to the mums (the dads were nowhere to be found probably talking in the basement or something like that) as she went over to the door, opening it wide.

There was only one kid not there, and that was dear Peter, Pandora smiled brightly as she greeted him and Mrs Pettigrew and she did her little routine over again, the last one of the day.

Pandora returned to find everyone munching on their cookies, and she found the sweet little cookie that was her. Lily had done a brilliant job at decorating, and hers even had the same Gryffindor jumper she was wearing (granted, it was Remus', but she's claimed it as her own for a little while).

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" James asked through a mouthful of cookies.

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘' 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Remus just waited for Pandora to scold James for talking with his mouth full-

"James, swallow before you speak," Pandora said.

- there it was.

Remus chuckled as flashed his eyes over Mrs Potter who just so happened to catch his eyes. She winked and patted her pocket, making Remus sigh in relief as the ring box was still there.

He wasn't going to lie, he was extremely, very nervous, he finished his cookie and ended up playing with the hem of his cardigan as he listened to everyone talk.

"How about we go sledging!" Sirius exclaimed brightly, "The boys can come with us too!" he said as he messed up Vali's hair and then Narfi and Henry.

"Sounds great, we have sledges in the shed," Pandora said with a bright smile, "I think we have three smaller ones for the little ones too," she added looking over to Narfi, Vali and Henry.

The three boys cheered and Remus couldn't help but laugh at their excitement.

"Only if your parents let you though," Pandora said, and the cheering died down a bit, "I'll go ask them," she offered, and then the boys had matching smiles of thanks.

Everyone scattered after they got the okay from Sigyn and Mrs McFellon (they were closer than the fathers since they were in the kitchen). Remus headed to Pandora's room to grab his hat, mittens, and scarf (no doubt Pandora wouldn't let anyone go outside unless they all had on the proper winter gear) before going to the coatroom to get his coat and going outside.

...

"Fuck!" James shrieked as the sledge fell on his foot as they apparated to the top of the hill. Remus couldn't help but laugh as James hopped around, holding his foot.

"There are children!" Lily, Hel, Pandora, and Sirius all screeched as they covered the little kid's ear (well, Lily didn't have ears to cover but she did glare at James.)

James smiled apologetically as he adjusted his glasses, "Who wants to go first?" he asked.

Narfi and Vali enthusiastically volunteered, and Hel just cuddled closer to her fur cloak. She went to grab one of the smaller sledges and made sure Narfi and Vali were both secure.

"Now, you two know you can't die, but that does not mean you should act like James and Sirius and jump off of the sledge while you are going down the hill, understood?" Hel said sternly.

"Yes, Hel!" Both boys said, and Hel gently pushed them down the hill.

Remus smiled at the joyful, "Whee!"s of the boys as they went down the hill. They had gone out to the gigantic backyard of the Potter mansion (he wasn't really sure to call it a mansion or a manor, he decided manor would be more appropriate seeing as they had a lot of land) and found a good hill to sledge on. They all apparated to the top (or shadow-travelled in Hel, Narfi, and Vali's case) since none of them actually felt like trudging up the steep hill.

Remus watched as Narfi and Vali made it to the bottom of the hill, he heard the sound of little kids laughing, and decided that they hadn't broken anything important.

"Who's next?" Pandora asked, looking at Henry,

"I'll go," Henry said, and Eloire chuckled a sledge in his direction, which he caught. He positioned himself on the sledge before Elorie pushed him down — with her foot.

Remus heard Henry screech all the way down and he also heard Pandora scold Eloire for kicking Henry down the hill.

"Are you nervous?" Hel asked from out of the blue, right next to Remus.

"What? For sledging? I turn into a monster every month, why would I be nervous?" Remus asked knowing full and well what Hel was asking for.

"You know what I mean," Hel said, cuddling closer to her black fur scarf like a turtle going into his shell. A scarf which looked frighteningly close to Padfoot's fur. Remus was sure Sirius had complained to Hel about it already though.

"Yeah," Remus admitted, "I'm extremely nervous," he added.

Hel's eyes gleamed and he was sure if he could see her mouth, she would be grinning wider than the Cheshire Cat. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, just don't mess up," she said not-so-helpfully before she shadow travelled to a sledge and sledge down the hill.

Remus just scoffed and did a funny dance in the snow. Oh yes Hel, that was lovely advice. Don't mess up, do you tell your subjects Don't feel pain and it won't hurt? Not that she was the best person to go to for comfort, Remus knew she never really was good with feelings.

"You look like you're sassing someone out in your head, what's up?" Declan asked. Remus looked over his shoulder and saw that James, Sirius, Eloire, and Peter had resorted to making snow angels in the snow. Judging on the footprints, Declan had just come back from throwing snow on James.

"I'm terrified and Hel just gave me the worst advice," Remus muttered.

Declan shrugged and Remus watched as Elorie went down the hill, snow still in her hair from making snow angels. Declan and Remus both winced when Eloire went headfirst into the snow but saw that she popped back up grinning from ear to ear, so she was probably fine.

"Let me guess, don't screw up?" Declan asked.

Remus nodded. He knew Declan knew about the proposal since if James knew, that meant Declan and all the Marauders knew. It was basic math Remus learned back in first year, he just had to and another variable in seventh year.

"Well, if you're taking advice from a death goddess about proposing then good luck," Declan said, and Remus gave him a look, "But seriously, you'll be fine," he said, patting Remus on the back. "I have a bottle of liquid luck somewhere in my bag if you want it," he offered.

Remus shook his head, he wanted to propose the proper way — without magical aid. Declan just shrugged as they both watched James and Sirius race each other down the hill.

𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Pandora smiled as she was cuddled by Remus at the fireplace. Everyone wants in various spots around their enormous common room. Hel was sitting by herself dangerously close to the (larger than normal) fireplace, practically sitting in the flames with a cup of hot cocoa Pandora's mum had made (everyone had their own mug.) As Sirius was with James on the couch, Pans\dora could hear them discussing getting the presents under the tree early, so she made sure to keep an eye out for them. Declan was sitting with Lily and Elorie on the other side of the couch and Peter was supervising Narfi and Henry as they explored the mansion. Vali had been out down for a nap when he got inside, Pandora had to carry him in, the little boy was so exhausted.

After sledging, they all had an epic snowball fight at the base of the hill. Hel, Narfi, Sirius, Henry, James, and Eloire against Declan, Vali, Peter, Remus, Lily, and herself. They had finished their "battle" in a tie, covered in snow and out of breath. After Pandora showed Lily and Hel the new winter plants they had in the greenhouse while the boys and Eloire... well, Pandora wasn't sure what they were doing. The group had probably snuck into the shed, armoury, and lounge.

Pandora just leaned her head on Remus' chest, Remus had an arm wrapped around her comfortingly. She smiled as she breathed in his scent of leather and chocolate which always managed to calm her down and make her feel fuzzy on the inside.

Pandora then spotted the ruffling of branches and presents by the enormous Christmas tree.

"I see you two, no opening presents until after dinner," Pandora called out and she heard two boys groan and pout.

Pandora just chuckled as James and Sirius got out from under the invisible cloak, matching pouts on their faces.

"Nice try boys," she said with a smile and they both stuck their tongues out at her before going back over to their spots on the couch. No doubt strategizing for another way to get to the presents. Pandora just mentally wished them good luck.

"What time is it?" Pandora asked Remus, who looked at his watch.

"Five in the afternoon," Remus said, then furrowed his eyebrows, "Why?"

"James wants to know when he can get any presents," Pandora explained before looking over her shoulder, "Not for another four or five hours James!"

Pandora heard James say, "Aww fiddlesticks," as he sunk further in the couch, Sirius copying his movements.

Pandora just shook her head before getting an idea, "How about you boys go to the duelling room?" She asked.

Eloire popped her head up like a jack in the box, "I'm coming too!" She exclaimed as she leapt up from her spot with Lily and Declan and scrambled to get to the stairs.

James and Sirius followed suit, practically tripping over themselves and each other to get to the stairs. Declan and Lily looked at each other and a silent argument went between the two. Pandora knew the look, it happened a lot when James and Sirius wanted desserts before dinner, she typically won. Declan groaned and Lily smirked in victory as Declan headed for the stairs, tasked with making sure the three didn't kill themselves -- or each other.

"I suppose I should go watch them. Dec's outnumbered by two," Remus said as he kissed Pandora and followed the others down to the basement and to the duelling room.

Pandora nursed her cup of cocoa as Hel sat next to her. Pandora noticed Hel seemed to have a thaw period from when she went out in the snow and when she came in.

"Boys right?" Hel, mumbled, her Norwegian accent thicker than normal.

Pandora just smirked, she felt someone sat next to her and saw a bundle of fiery red hair: Lily.

"Yeah," Pandora said smiling.

"And Elorie, but I suppose she acts like one," Lily said as she ran her fingers through her hair, which was still a little tangled up from the snowball fight and her hat.

The three sat comfortably in the quiet, something they rarely got nowadays. The only noises were the people in the kitchen and even that was very faint

"How old is this manor?" Hel asked, breaking the silence.

"Around nine hundred years old," Pandora said. When she was little, she had a short year of curiosity about the manor and dedicated her time to finding out as much as she could about her ancestral home.

"Has it been renovated?" Hel asked.

"Only a bit. We replaced the servant rooms with storage areas and other things since we don't have servings. Also, our rooms have been decorated to our liking," Pandora explained, "Why?"

"Does that mean there's still an old fashioned powder and dressing room?" Hel asked with a smirk.

Pandora grinned and looked at Lily, who's eyes were wide and bright with pure excitement.

"Yeah, it's on the fourth floor, cmon!" Pandora said as she led the girls up the stairs.

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘' 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

"James, why are you flailing your arms around like an idiot?" Remus sighed as he read a book in his lap. He had popped by the study and to the library with Declan for a few seconds before coming back.

James just shrugged as he dodged a spell from Eloire, "I thought it looked cool," he explained.

"Babe, you looked like a dying chicken," Declan said smirking as he flipped a page in his potions book he borrowed from the library.

"I think you're handsome too!" James said brightly as he fired a spell at Sirius.

Remus chuckled good-heartedly as Declan rolled his eyes at James. Both of them had dragged chairs from the living space and sat in the corner of the room, supervising the others so that no one got seriously injured. And yes, they occasionally cast a spell here and there if someone was losing badly. Or if they just got bored of a page in their book.

James, Sirius, and Eloire have been going at it for two hours now. None of the stubborn bulls were willing to back down anytime soon, so Remus and Declan were left to just wait for them to tire out. They had to eventually, right? Yeah, probably not.

"What do you think the girls are doing?" Declan asked as he cast a spell that blocked James from getting hit. James hadn't been paying attention.

"I haven't a clue," Remus said as he flipped a page in his book, "Perhaps they're planning world domination," he suggested. They absolutely could though, those three could take care of all the Marauders on their own, all by themself. Imagine what're could do if they teamed up.

Declan just sighed, "You must be right, and without us," he said in a joking tone.

Remus sniggered and noticed Sirius was about to get hit with a hex from James, Remus did the kind thing and blocked it for him.

"Hey, Moony! Are you nervous for the thing?" Eloire shouted from across the room. Doing a funny little dance to avoid a spell from James and one form Sirius.

Remus groaned and shoved his face into his book. Declan patted his back in sympathy, something Remus desperately needed, "Why does everyone keep asking me that?" He asked, his voice muffled by the large book he had his face in. But he was sure everyone could hear him just fine.

"I mean, it's a big day for you mate," Sirius said, "If Pandora says yes, you two will get married and be together forever!" He exclaimed brightly.

"If," Remus said, his blood running cold. Of course, he knew there was a small probability that Pandora could say no. He was just terrified of the prospect of it, especially since he was supposed to be proposing that bloody night.

"I mean, it's only a tiny per cent of a chance that she'll say no," Declan said comfortingly in his own weird way.

"Oh stop scaring him babe, of course, Pandora will say yes! You two were made for each other! You're literally soulmates!" James countered while counter-attacking a spell.

"But still, it's a tiny per cent you have to consider," Declan said and Remus let out a strange choking-like noise, "You'll be fine Remus. But even if you two are soulmates, James and I hated each other in the beginning so," Declan said, leaving the sentence handing off of that. Remus knew he was trying to be helpful, but he also grew up in a household like Sirius, so helpful wasn't really in his bloodstream.

James seemed to have an idea as he beamed, "If I dropped to one knee and proposed to you now Dec, would you say yes?" He asked, and Remus popped his head up from his book to see James moving his wand in a swift movement, disarming both Eloire and Sirius, who scrambled for their wands.

Declan shrugged, "If it weren't illegal, sure," he said, then turned to Remus, "Seriou—honestly though Remus, you'll be fine."

Remus groaned, "She loves me though, right?" He asked, hoping to get a nice answer, not a percentage. Sorry, Declan, he loves you, but you need to work on the comforting bit of your kindness scale.

James just scoffed, "She wouldn't shut up about you when we went home for fall break back in first year. 'Oh, mum! He's got these handsome honey-coloured eyes! They're like pure honey!' 'Oh, mum! His hair is so fluffy! It's much nicer than James' hair!' 'Oh, mum! He's this adorable kind of tall, he's so handsome!' 'Oh, mum he seems so nice! He's got this sweet smile!' 'Oh, James! Would you introduce me, please? He seems so nice!'" James mocked. Remus was sure if Pandora were there now, she'd probably have hexed James to oblivion after sentence one.

But that did sound like his Pandora, his sweet, adorable Pandora just being her nice self. Remus just adored her for it, well, he loved her for every aspect of her, every little detail about his love. Of course, he loved how she was sweeter than the amazing Cinnamon buns she made (she pranked the Marauders once with them though. It was a sad, but fun day), but he also loved that fun spark she had when she was around people she loved and how wild and excited she got for Quidditch. He loved her through and through.

"Oh shit!" Sirius screeched, snapping Remus right out of his Pandora daydream. Remus looked over and saw that Sirius was clutching his leg in one hand and the other was holding his wand and brushing his hair from out of his face (most of his hair had fallen out of his ponytail), "James!" He screeched in what Remus thought he thought was James' general direction.

"I swear I didn't mean to!" James said as he threw his wand to Sirius and held his hands up in surrender, "I for sure thought you were going to doge it. I'm so sorry!" He added with wide eyes.

Eloire saw the exchange and quickly copied James' reaction, looking over to Declan and Remus for what to do next.

Remus sighed, give them a wand and they could duel all day, but when they got hurt? Noooooo, what the hell was magic? No wizards or witches or mages here! "Cmon, let's bring him up," Remus sighed as he set his book on his chair, he'd finish it later.

𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Panda watched with a bright smile on her face as Lily twirled around in her gigantic purple ball gown from maybe the 1700s. It looked stunning with her fiery red hair.

Pandora and Hel both clapped at Lily's twirl in their own dresses. Pandora's a lovely ball gown from the 1800s and Hel a deep green dress from the 1600s. They watched from all angles as Lily modelled the gown with a bright smile on her face.

The dressing room was gorgeous though, there were closets on all sides of the room, five mirrors and a stand right in the middle of it all. Lily was at the mirror, and from Pandora's viewpoint, she could see the back of the dress, and four different angles of the sides.

For two hours they had barely made a dent in the vast amount of dresses in that dressing room alone. They found that the dresses weren't organized that well, mostly just older dresses in the back. Pandora had ventured up here many times but it was always more fun with friends.

"Oh, that one looks lovely on you Lily!" Hel said, standing up from her chair. Pandora had dragged in a few chairs from the powder room so they could watch. Hel then went to a rack where she had plucked out some things for Lily to try on, "Try this sea green one!" She said as she held up a lovely ball gown, Pandora had no idea the time period though.

Lily agreed and went to change, Hel following to help because most of the dresses had many layers and were quite complicated. Suddenly, the door burst open and Pandora sighed with a smile as she heard a family voice screeching.

"Are y'all having a fashion show without me?" Eloire screeched as she burst in, happily taking up Hel's spot.

"You were busy duelling, we didn't want to bother you, but you can join us," Pandora said with a smile.

Eloire looked at herself, and Pandora realized she looked quite out of place with her modern-day clothes.

"Go pick out anything you want to try on! Hel and Lily are in the dressing room part of the room, Hel found a pretty sea-green ball gown for Lily to try on. Just find something you like! There should be some empty racks in the closet if you need them," Pandora said like a mother trying to convince their kid to go play with the other children at a park.

Elorie needed no convincing though as she practically dove into the closets (Pandora wouldn't be surprised if she actually had dived in though) and picked out things. Pandora just watched as Lily came out with her lovely ball gown, and smiled when Lily twirled causing the dress to flare out, making a poofy circle.

Hel looked quite proud of herself as she went to sit in her seat by Pandora, and then Elorie popped out with a rack.

"Hey Pan, could you try this on?" Elorie asked, showing Pandora a white, what Pandora thought was a 19th-century dress.

"Oh yeah, hold on," Pandora said as she looked back at Lily, "Do you like the dress?" Pandora asked.

Lily picked up the side of the dress and fluffed it around smiling, "Like it? I'm more in love with it than I am with Elorie!" Lily exclaimed.

"Hey! I've been out-loved by a dress, I always knew the day would come," Elorie said, shaking her head and Lily laughed.

"If you like it so much Lily, you can keep it," Pandora said with a warm smile. Lily really did look stunning in the dress, she looked so happy!

"Really?" Lily asked in shock as he mouth dropped.

"Consider it an early Christmas gift," Pandora said beaming, "We have thousands of dresses in here, one isn't going to make a difference."

Lily squealed and ran back into the dressing room to change out of the dress and back into her modern clothes, then Pandora turned her attention back to Elorie. Elorie grinned as she took Pandora's arm and dragged her away to the dressing room, fitting her into the gown. Sure it took a bit seeing as there were about a million parts to the gown, but Elorie stood back to admire her good work afterwards.

"You look utterly stunning," Elorie said as she placed her hands on her hips, "Let's go to the mirror room!" Elorie said as she took Pandora's hand once again ran into the room. Pandora nearly tripped over the dress while Elorie was dragging her, but Elorie seemed so very excited so she just carried the front of her dress with her other hand in an effort to not fall on her face.

Pandora came out to see Hel and Lily attempting to fold up the dress Lily just wore, Hel still in her 1600s dress and Lily in her modern clothes. Both looked up at Pandora and smiled.

"Someone looks stunning," Lily said as Elorie pushed Pandora to the stand.

Pandora looked at herself in the mirror and admired the dress. It really was gorgeous, she quite loved it. Pandora looked closer and realized it looked quite similar to a wedding dress, she turned around, causing the full skirt to flare out a bit, but in an elegant sort of way.

"Hey, isn't this a wedding dress?" Pandora asked, and the other girls looked to each other.

Elorie shrugged, "I guess it could be," she said, and at that moment Remus calmly came into the room.

"Hey, your mum wants to eat dinner early so that James and Sirius can open presents earlier. They've tried again to get to the--'' Remus said then he looked up and saw Pandora. Pandora chuckled as Remus let out the same strange choking/squeaking noise, "Just get down here," he squeaked at Elorie, Hel, and Lily as he quickly got out of the room.

Pandora held back a laugh as the other girls started giggling, "What was that about?" Pandora asked smiling as she did a little spin in the dress.

"You were so stunning you made him squeak!" Elorie exclaimed with a grin, then pouted as she seemed to register what Remus said, "I wanted to try on a dress!"

Pandora just chuckled as she stepped off the stand, "You're staying here for the rest of the week right? We've got plenty of time for you to try on dresses, but help me get out of this dress, please. We've got to get to dinner."

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘' 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Remus pulled Elorie aside after she'd gone down the stairs, "You did that on purpose didn't you?" He whispered.

Elorie just grinned, "Maybe," she said before going into the dining room.

Remus just took a deep breath before claiming down and heading in the dining room, taking a spot beside Pandora. The seating arrangement was quite interesting, all the adults were on one side and the kids on the other (excluding Vali, who was sitting by his mother in a special little chair). Technically some of the "kids" were adults, but Remus still thought they all acted like children.

Remus just ate his food while happily listening in on conversations around him. Mostly just parents meeting their children's soulmates for the first time, which Remus found highly amusing and based on Pandora's smile, she found it funny too.

"So, you're Declan Lacey?" Mrs Potter asked with a warm smile, she was sitting across from James and was at the edge of the table, but Declan was sitting by James -- and by Remus for that matter -- so it wasn't hard to talk to him.

"Yes ma'am, " Declan replied, picking at his food.

"Well, James wouldn't stop talking about you after he got home, some know for a fact he's fallen heads over heel in love," Mrs Potter said

Pandora scoffed while Remus saw Declan blush a little. Pandora leaned over to Remus, "I can confirm, James doesn't ever shut up, and he's usually talking about dear Deccy."

Remus snickered and listened in on the McFellons and the Evanses talking to Elorie and Lily.

"So you're the sweet girl who's tamed our wild daughter," Mr McFellon said smiling.

Lily smiled and wrapped an arm around Eloire, "I wouldn't say tamed as much as calmed down a bit. I know for sure Eloire can't be tamed. She's wild and I love it," Lily said.

Remus smiled at the conversations as he ate his food, he was getting more and more nervous by the second. Remus tapped his fingers on his thigh and Pandora rook his hand under the table in what was a comforting manner.

Remus looked over to Pandora and smiled when she saw she had a gorgeous smile on her face, oh he truly hoped she would say yes. It would be the best Christmas gift of his life.

After what seemed like a thousand years -- he'd have to get back with Loki on that -- dinner was over and Remus looked to Mrs Potter. She had a gleam in her eye as she looked to the kitchen and discreetly patted her pocket.

Remus took a deep breath as Mrs Potter announced that it was present time. James and Sirius knocked over their chairs getting to the Christmas tree and, luckily, Hel and Declan had fast reflexes.

"Hey, I'm going to go get a mug of hot chocolate, you want some?" Remus told Pandora.

"Hmm? Oh, sure," Pandora said smiling. Remus could tell she was eager to get to the present, but unlike James and Sirius, she wasn't reckless enough to knock over chairs to get there.

Pandora went to the Christmas tree while Rmeus went to the kitchen, where Mrs Potter was.

Mrs Potter reached in her pocket and pulled out the velvet ring box, "Good luck, " she said smiling before going to the common room.

Remus let out a deep breath and opened the box, seeing the ring inside. He chuckled softly when he remembered what chaos it was getting the bring. It had involved nearly breaking a case of jewellery, many rejects, and some child harnesses. Remus slipped the box in the pocket of his cardigan before getting two mugs of hot cocoa and shakily bringing them into the common room. The presents had already been distributed between the kids, and Remus watched as James and Sirius practically bounced in their seats.

"Cmon Moony!" Sirius said as he held the first present in his hands and Remus chuckled as he sat down in between Hel and Pandora.

Hel gave Remus a knowing grin as she started talking, "Hey, how about we go from that end of the couch to here? Starting with Peter, then Lily, then Henry, then Eloire, then James, and so on and so on?" Hel asked.

Remus looked and figured out that would make Pandora the last one to go. He silently thanked Hel (which Hel just scoffed in reply to) and mentally said sorry to Pandora since she was probably just itching to get to her presents.

"I thought you loved me Hel, " Sirius whined, and Hel and Remus gave him a look as he registered just why they were going in that order. He shut up pretty quickly after that.

Remus could hear oohs and ahhs and happy squeals as everyone opened their presents, but he really wasn't paying attention as he fumbled with the ring box in his cardigan pocket. He tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down, and it was sort of working.

Finally, it was his turn and he quickly went through his presents, making sure to have the right facial expressions and thank the right people. Finally, it was Pandora's turn.

Remus grit his teeth to stop him from hyperventilating as Pandora ripped through her presents. He was so thankful for her ever-curious nature since it meant she ripped through her presents fast. After, she smiled and thanked everyone again.

"I actually have another present for you," Remus said, and he hoped his voice wasn't as squeaky as he thought he was.

"Would anyone like to try these hot chocolate bombs?" Mrs Potter asked, and everyone quickly agreed, keeping everyone distracted.

"Cmon, we can get them later, " Remus said and Pandora smiled as they quickly went to the coatroom to get their coats.

"Where are we going, Remy?" Pandora asked with an excited smile as she put on her coat.

"You'll see," Remus said smiling as he led Pandora out the door. Remus held her waist as he apparated them to the park.

It was snowing out at the park, quiet, romantic. The only light source was the almost full moon, Remus usually hated the moon, but he had to admit the light made Pandora look like a goddess and as mythical as her namesake. Pandora's smile that lit up her entire face helped with the image.

The park's significance you might ask? Well, it was a park he and Pandora went to every time they went to the Potter Manor. It was close enough to walk to since they couldn't apparate back then, but they always went to this spot, right by the same bench.

"Care to sit?" Remus asked as he nodded his head to the bench.

"Sure, " Pandora said, her breath forming a cloud in front of her face.

Remus sat down and wrapped an arm around Pandora. He took a deep breath as he prepared the speech he had been rehearsing for a full month. (Sirius had insisted on helping.)

"Pandora, I've loved you since I first saw you on the Hogwarts express, I thought you were gorgeous. Your face looked awed and beautiful, and your wide eyes looked like chocolate. When we were first introduced to each other, I was praying I wasn't blushing as hard as I thought I was. I fell in love with the shy little mouse I first met, then saw the fun and bright interior, and then fell further in love with that. I didn't think you loved me back though, who could love a werewolf the way I loved you? So I dated others, like Sirius, but he saw the way I looked at you, like you were the only thing in the world, so he broke it off, pushing me in your direction. I'm so thankful he did, these past few years have been the best of my life, and I had no doubt you were my soulmate, but the sorting just confirmed it. You are my soulmate Pandora, my only true love," Remus said as he grabbed the box in his pocket. He meant every single word he spoke, he loved Pandora to forever and back, he had no doubt about it.

"Aww, I love you too Remus, but where are you going with this?" Pandora asked.

Remus brushed the falling snow from out of his hair and dropped on one knee in the snow in front of Pandora. He pulled out the ring box and opened it, he watched with a smile as Pandora gasped in shock. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers and her hand flew to her mouth. The falling snow fell around them, making everything have an ethereal feel to it.

"Pandora Euphemia Potter, will you marry me?"

𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Around two hours earlier

"Hey, I'm going to go get a mug of hot chocolate, you want some?" Remus asked Pandora.

"Hmm? Oh, sure, " Pandora said smiling. She was quite eager to get her presents and was completely and utterly dying to figure out what everyone got her. Plus she has to make sure James and Sirius didn't break any gifts.

Pandora went into the common room and took a spot by the edge of the couch, occasionally telling her brothers to please be careful when handling the presents because she had no idea what was breakable and what wasn't. Plus she didn't want any of the sweet treats she made to crumble.

Pandora smiled as presents piled at her feet. She was a tad bit concerned though. Remus seemed very fidgety during dinner, she really thought he was alright. It was probably just the fact that the full moon was tomorrow that added him all jittery, she hoped she could comfort him later and tell him it was alright.

Pandora looked over at the other end of the couch and saw Eloire showing off a Gryffindor Santa hag, Lily laughing at her. Pandora just smiled and shook her head at the girls who were mad in love. She had absolutely loved to see her two best friends fall in love, it was utterly adorable!

"Cmon Moony!" Sirius said as he held the first present in his hands. Pandora looked up to find Remus smiling with two hot cocoa mugs in his hands. Pandora smiled as she made room for Remus, and he sat in between her and Hel. Pandora smiled as she took a sip of the hot cocoa, her mother made it homemade and it always tasted delicious.

"Hey, how about we go from that end of the couch to here? Starting with Peter, then Lily, then Henry, then Eloire, then James, and so on and so on?" Hel asked and Pandora listened in.

Pandora was a tad bit disappointed as she realized she would be last. But she could deal with it since seeing the excited looks on peoples faces never failed to make her beam.

"I thought you loved me, Hel, " Sirius whined, and Pandora laughed when Hel gave him a look and he shut up.

Pandora looked at the other end of the couch, pulling a throw pillow into her lap as she leaned to look. Peter opened his gifts and he got mostly sweets and sketching supplies, Pandora had made sure to put his favourite cookies (thyme and cheddar cheese) in his treat basket.

Next was Henry, and the group didn't really know what to get him, so he just got a buttload of sweets and toys.

Next was Lily who got a dress form Declan, Pandora had to admit Lily would've looked absolutely gorgeous in it, she'd have to bring her to the dressing room to have her model it. She got forever-living flowers and a vase from James and a note saying that he's moved on, Pandora was very proud of him when he wrote the letter. A ton of expensive jewellery, dresses, and accessories from Hel. Sirius got her a shiny new hairbrush (to make up for the many he had broken over the year) that was marketed as indestructible and a new curling iron. Remus got her Christmas PJs. Pandora made her a lovely treat box with her favourite treats inside, and she leaned in closer to see what Elorie had gotten her.

Lily ripped open the package and found a sweet summer dress with the word, "Lilyflower" embroidered on a pocket in the top left-hand corner, and there was an embroidery set with the word, "Lilyflower" printed on it. Lily cooed and kissed Elorie, which in turn caused Pandora to coo at how cute the two were.

Next would be Elorie, who got prank things from Declan. A box that was full of fox-themed stuff from James. A necklace with the word "Coaleyes" on it and a lovely pink dress from Hel. A pretty necklace with a fox charm on it from Sirius. Christmas PJs from Remus that matched the ones Lily had, Remus did this thing where he got everyone matching Christmas PJs, Pandora thought it was sweet. Pandora, of course, made her a treat basket, and Pandora paid more attention to see her reaction to what Lily had gotten her.

Of course, Pandora knew what Lily had gotten her, she had been tasked with wrapping the gift after all, but Elorie's reaction was still adorable.

"A bottle of edible perfume, you're not going to let go of that are you?" Elorie said laughing as she pressed a kiss to Lily's cheek, "And a ... is this a hand-embroidered broomstick bag?" Elorie asked in amazement.

Lily smiled, "It is, I thought you'd like it," she said, wrapping Elorie in a hug.

Pandora cooed at how cute the two were. Lily had embroidered a broomstick case with delicate flowers, words, fireworks, anything that reminded her of Elorie. Pandora thought it was adorable.

Next would be Declan, who got an illegal potions book from Lily and prank things from Elorie. He got an Asgardian potion book from Hel along with a case full of potions from Asgard (apparently brewed by Frigg). He got potion things from Sirius, Pandora remembered he had no idea what to get for his brother's soulmate, it was quite funny seeing him rack his brain for what to get him, Pandora felt a little bad though. Christmas PJs from Remus and a treat basket from Pandora.

Pandora beamed at Declan's reaction to James' gift. Something James worked very hard on.

"Did you make this?" Declan asked as he held up a bag.

James grinned, "Yeah, it's for all of your potion things, it fits your cauldron and everything else. If you tug on the handles three times it turns invisible!" James exclaimed as he demonstrated.

Pandora just giggled and shook her head. She remembered James' frustrated shouts when trying to use a sewing machine (she ended up giving in and helping him). The bag itself said, "Mine, Fuck Off," and James was very proud of the phrase if Pandora remembered correctly.

"It turns invisible, what if I misplace it? Is there a safety code?" Declan asked James, and Pandora laughed as her brother's face fell, "I'm kidding, I love it," Declan said as he kissed James.

Next up was James, who got an embroidered glasses-case from Lily. He got a box full of deer-themed stuff from Elorie. A deer harness with bells on it from Hel, along with joke things. A new broomstick kit and seventeen tickets to the next Quidditch game from Sirius. Christmas PJs from Remus and a treat basket from Pandora.

From Declan, he got a mistletoe headband with reindeer ears on it and a, "If lost, return to the following: Declan Lacey, Pandora Potter, Remus Lupin" sweater.

"Aww, it's so cute, I love it!" James said brightly as he promptly put on the sweater (over his already-existing sweater) and hugged Declan tightly.

Next were Narfi and Vali, and, honestly, none of them actually knew what to get the boys, they were little, they were gods, and they were technically royalty. The little ones mostly just got sweets and toys.

Pandora nearly bounced in her seat, only three more people and then it would be her turn to open her gifts.

The next person was Sirius, he got things from Zonkos from Declan, hair things from Lily, a box full of dog-themed things from James, dog toys from Elorie, a wolf chew toy and Christmas PJs from Remus, and a treat basket from Pandora.

Pandora nearly burst a spleen laughing from what Hel and gotten Sirius. It was a choker with a silver pendant on it that said, "Padfoot" on the front, and on the back, it said, "If Found, Pray to Hel." Pandora also laughed at how it looked eerily similar to a dog collar (okay, she was positive it was a dog collar). Hel had also gotten him black and silver eyeliner, but the first gift was more amusing.

Sirius blushed a deep scarlet as Hel grinned, she pressed a kiss to his cheek as he squeaked out, "Thank you."

Next was Hel, who got a full book of Norse stories from Declan, a chest full of ever-living flower crowns from Lily, a book full of random Norse Mythology facts from James (he had found it in a muggle store), comics from a brand called Marvel from Elorie (Elorie promised they were good), Remus got her Christmas PJs and Pandora got her a treat basket.

Hel paid special attention to Sirius' gift though as she opened it. Pandora smiled as she gasped audibly, running her fingers on the cover.

It was a book titled, "Hel Lokidottir: Princess of Asgard, Rightful Queen of Helheim, Goddess of Death, Ruler of the Dead." Pandora remembered how very happy Sirius was when he had it published. Sirius said one of his favourite parts was, "Where is Hel usually found?" and it said, "In Sirius Black's arms."

Hel threw herself into Sirius' arms and gave him a big kiss on the lips as he let out a muffled yelp. Sirius fell onto James, who fell onto Declan, who managed to stay still as he caught James.

Pandora laughed at the four and then practically vibrated in her seat as she realized all that was left was Remus and then she could finally open her presents.

Remus got an "I'm Remus Lupin'' sweater from Declan (no doubt tying into the sweater he got for James), a fat book of different sorts of wines from Lily, a "Beware the Moony. He's not dangerous, he's just sassy," sweater from James, a lot of Pan-themed things from Elorie (no not her, pansexual), an expensive bottle of wine from Hel, a "Sassy McSasster," sweater and the Viniq drink Remus had been wanting to try for a while form Sirius, and antique muggle books and a treat basket from Pandora.

Finally, it was Pandora's turn as she dove through her presents, opening them faster than she'd like to admit. Declan had gotten her a bunch of books and a "I'm Pandora Potter" sweater (connecting to James' sweater). A "World's Best Baker" apron from Lily. Paintings supplies, a box full of lion-themed stuff, and a "Pandora Lupin" sweater from James.

Pandora just chuckled while holding the sweater up, "I'm not a Lupin just yet Jamie," Pandora said. James just shrugged and Pandora watched as Remus rolled his eyes at James.

She got a beautiful bi-flag coloured resin measuring cups and spoons from Elorie, a beautiful silk scarf from Hel, a lovely new cookbook from Sirius (no wonder he had asked to go through all of her old cookbooks) and Remus got her matching Christmas PJs with everyone else.

Pandora smiled at all of her gifts as she thanked everyone one more time, then, Remus said something that surprised her.

"I actually have another present for you, " Remus said, and Pandora looked over in surprise, gasping a bit in excitement. Then she heard her mother speak and looked over to her

"Would anyone like to try these hot chocolate bombs?" Mrs Potter asked, and everyone quickly agreed. Pandora wanted to, but she also wanted to see Remus' gift.

"Cmon, we can get them later, " Remus said and Pandora smiled as Remus quickly guided her to the coatroom to get their coats well, that's what she thought that was what they were doing.

"Where are we going, Remy?" Pandora asked with an excited smile as she put on her coat. She really was excited though, she loved surprises, sure they made her deathly curious, but nevertheless, she loved them.

"You'll see, " Remus said smiling as he led Pandora out the door. Remus held her waist as he appeared them to the park.

It was snowing out at the park, quiet, romantic, the only light source was the almost full moon. Pandora got worried for a minute since Remus hated the moon, but after seeing how happy he was when he looked at her, she smiled. What was so different about tonight? Other than it being Christmas Eve of course.

Pandora realized that this was the park she and Remus went to every time they went to the Potter Manor. It was close rough to walk to since they couldn't apparate back then, but they always went to this spot. Pandora looked around and realized they were even by the same bench they always sat at.

"Care to sit?" Remus asked as he nodded his head to the bench.

"Sure, " Pandora said, her breath forming a cloud in front of her face.

Remus sat down and wrapped an arm around Pandora. Pandora smiled, then heard Remus start talking so she looked up at him, and he was looking at her.

"Pandora, I've loved you since I first saw you on the Hogwarts express, I thought you were gorgeous. Your face looked awed and beautiful, and your wide eyes looked like chocolate. When we were first introduced to each other, I was praying I wasn't blushing as hard as I thought I was. I fell in love with the shy little mouse I first met, then saw the fun and bright interior, and then fell further in love with that. I didn't think you loved me back though, who could love a werewolf the way I loved you? So I dated others, like Sirius, but he saw the way I looked at you, like you were the only thing in the world, so he broke it off, pushing me in your direction. I'm so thankful he did, these past few years have been the best of my life, and I had no doubt you were my soulmate, but the sorting just confirmed it. You are my soulmate Pandora, my only true love," Remus said.

Pandora nearly cried at the speech, it was so adorable and sweet and she just loved it. The grand gesture was a lot, but she loved every word and every bit, she just wished she could have a speech for Remus like that. But she loved it.

"Aww, I love you too Remus, but where are you going with this?" Pandora asked with a bright smile on her face.

Remus brushed the falling snow from out of his hair and dropped on one knee in the snow in front of Pandora. He pulled out a ring box and opened it, he watched with a smile as Pandora gasped in shock, her eyes widening to the size of saucers and her hand flew to her mouth. The falling snow fell around them, making everything have an ethereal feel to it.

"Pandora Euphemia Potter, will you marry me?"

Pandora was speechless for a few seconds, she just breathed heavily as she looked at the utterly stunning ring in Remus' hands. It had an oval centre diamond with two rings around it, the first made of diamond and the second rose-gold, the band itself had two diamonds on each side. Pandora thought it was stunning. Her mouth was still covered by her fingers, but she could see her hot and heavy breaths make little clouds around it.

"Uh, Panda?" Remus asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my goodness yes! Oh my god yes! And just throwing it in there oh my gods yes!" Pandora yelled excitedly as she held out her left hand. Remus breathed out a sigh of relief as he slipped the ring on Pandora's ring finger, Pandora was quite glad that for once she had forgotten her gloves. Tears of joy formed in Pandora's eyes as she held Remus' face in her hands and kissed him on the lips. She felt Remus' hands make their way to her waist and lift her up so that they were both standing, kissing in the moonlight.

"I love you so much Remus Lupin, I would've never said no even if my life depended on it," Pandora whispered on Remus' lips before kissing him again.

Remus kissed back sweetly before pulling away. Pandora opened her eyes to see that Remus had the brightest smile she'd ever seen on his face.

"Oh, you're crying," Remus said as he wiped a tear from Pandora's eye, "Please tell me they're happy tears."

"Of course they are," Pandora said smiling as Remus spun her around, making her giggle. After they came down from their proposal high, Remus said something that surprised her, but really shouldn't have.

"I know you guys are there, you can come out now," Remus said, and Pandora laughed as she turned around.

Hel came out first from a shadow, sketching Pandora knew she had been practising, as she sheepishly smiled. A dog and rat came out from a bush and turned into Sirius and Peter, who brushed (or shook) the snow from themselves. Declan and James come out from behind a bush and James nervously waved while Declan smirked, and Lily came out from a tree with an Asian fox in her hands, which transformed into Eloire.

"Really creative hiding spaces you all," Pandora said, shaking her head before Lily, Eloire, Hel, and Sirius all came to her.

"Do you like the ring?" Sirius screeched.

"I love it," Pandora said smiling.

"May I see?" Hel asked as she held out her hand and Pandora out her own in. Hel examined the ring on Pandas finger and smiled, "Well, I must say, Sirius was right when he nearly scared the life out of Remus for choosing a different one, this one is stunning," she said.

Pandora just smiled, she would have cared less what kind of ring Remus proposed with, but the ring really was the ring of her dreams.

"Congrats mate," Pandora heard James say he clapped Remus on the back, "Told you she would say yes."

"Yeah, it was only a small per cent she would say no, and we were right, she said yes. Sure we felt your heart stop when she stood shocked, but still, congratulations Remus," Declan added.

"Congratulations, Remus," Peter said with a smile.

Pandora loved the conversations and happiness flowing around, but they really needed to get back. "Hey, you can congratulate us when we get home, you'll get sick if we don't go in now," Pandora said as smiled as she and Remus apparated away.

They got back on the front door and went in, Pandora melting at the warmth of the house. She put the things in the coatroom and came in to find everyone excitedly in the common room, looking expectantly at her and Remus.

"I said yes," Pandora said with a smile as she showed off her new ring and her mother immediately ran over to her and engulfed her in a warm hug.

"Oh, congratulations my sweet baby," Pandora's mum exclaimed as she hugged her. Mrs Potter pulled away and cupped Pandora's cheek, a few tears in her eyes, "My baby's all grown up now, isn't she?" She asked reminiscently.

"Yeah, I am," Pandora said, a few tears in her eyes as well. She hugged her mother again before finding Mrs Lupin next to her.

"Congratulations my future daughter in law," Mrs Lupin said, "You can call me mum anytime you'd like. Hope is brilliant as well, I've always asked you to call me that."

"Thank you, Hope," Pandora said as she hugged her future mum in law, she could see a very flustered Remus getting congratulated, so she decided to save her boyfriend — her fiancé.

Pandora walked over to where her father and Mr Lupin were congratulating Remus. "Hey dad," Pandora said, and Mr Potter smiled.

"All grown up are you? You're not going to need me very soon aren't you?" Mr Potter asked.

"I'm always going to need you daddy, married or not," Pandora said smiling as she hugged her father tight.

Mr Lupin proceeded to congratulate and hug her before she went to sit down on the couch, James, Declan, Peter, Hel, Sigyn, Vali in Sigyns arms, Sirius, Lily, Eloire, and Remus all coming to her quickly.

"Congratulations Pandora sweetheart, trust me, married life can be very fun if you make it," Sigyn said smiling, "As a goddess, I wish you a good marriage and I'll be sure to speak to Frigg about it too."

"Thank you," Pandora said smiling, then saw Vali eyeing her ring, so she held it up to him. The little boy smiled and giggled at the ring and pointed to it saying, "Pretty!"

Sigyn chuckled, "Yes, it is very pretty Vali," Sigyn said before walking off to where Mrs Potter was talking to the Lupins.

Pandora smiled at them before turning to her friends, she realized Lily had two wrapped presents in her hands. Pandora grinned when Lily handed one to her and one to Remus. Lily gestured for them to open it and Pandora laughed at what she found.

"A wedding planner and a wedding guide?" Pandora asked then looked over to Remus and saw he had the same things, except geared more towards the groom.

"Please let me help plan it!" Lily said as she squeezed Pandora, "Oh please!"

"Of course I will, Lils," Pandora said smiling as she patted Lily's arm, "But I need to breathe."

Lily blushed as she pulled away, falling back into Eloire's waiting arms.

Pandora smiled, then realized they hadn't changed into the matching jammies Remus got them all. She voiced the opinion out loud and Hel groaned.

"I'll wear it after everyone goes home and only for an hour," Hel said, and Pandora chuckled,

"Fine, his and we all change after everyone goes home?" Pandora asked and everyone agreed.

It turned out, "everyone going home" came sooner than expected. Loki, Sigyn, Narfi, and Vali left at eleven because it was far past the boys' bedtimes, The Evanses and McFellons left at midnight because the Evanses has come the Muggle way, and it was getting late for Henry for the McFellons, and the Lupins left at one after long goodbyes.

Sirius had managed to convince Hel to put on the Christmas jammies, and Pandora raised her eyebrow at the goddess. She had never seen Hel in anything outside of gothic clothes, or things that were meant for royals, so seeing her in Christmas jammies was amusing, to say the least.

"You look beautiful," Sirius said as he kissed Hel.

"Sirius, you'd think I look beautiful if I were wearing a rubbish bin," Hel countered, but then melted at Sirius' gaze, "But thank you, love."

Pandora smiled at the two before her mother and father bid them all goodnight, allowing them to stay up as long as they hated to.

They eventually set up camp in the common room, bringing down heaps of blankets and pillows and cushions from the bedrooms and storage room and making what was like a nest in the middle of the common room, pushing away the couch to make more room. Everyone -- but Hel, who changed out of her jammies and into a black silk nightdress after two hours in the jammies -- was in their jammies and hanging out in the nest just talking, having fun, and drinking more alcohol than they should have.

"I love you, my fiancée," Remus whispered in Pandora's way.

"I love you, my fiancé," Pandora whispered back, kissing Remus. This really was the best Christmas ever.

Question For You Loves! Is there anything I should add to the Potter Mansion?

Personally, I have no idea, I might look online for fun stuff to put in, but it's mostly up to you guys.

Characters Used in This Chapter:

Declan Lacey

Elorie McFellon

Hel Lokidottir

James Potter

Lily Evans

Pandora Potter

Peter Pettigrew

Remus Lupin

Sirius Black

SPECIAL MENTIONS!

Tom Hiddleston as Loki Odinson

Pandora's Ring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 19.8K 26
AU: Red String of Fate connects you to your soulmate. A red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The t...
76.3K 2.3K 59
What happens when Harry Potter's twin sister ends up in NRC and meets her soulmates? Will she choose the Wizarding World of her Past or this New life...
259K 7.4K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...
1.2K 55 3
Summary: A chance meeting between a Hogwarts student and the Minister for Magic spirals into a love story that the tabloids adore, while those involv...