Scars || Frank Iero

By animalnitrates

in which a troubled past scars a developing future Scars 2015© lol ok so this was my first fanfiction ever s... More

Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 14

2.3K 70 87
By animalnitrates

A few weeks had gone by after my encounter with Aidan, and so far I have had 63 texts from him. Does this count as stalking? It was really starting to freak me out, I didn't want to tell the guys because then they would worry about me, I didn't want to be a burden. I literally burst into their lives and now they are stuck with me.

We were going out tonight to celebrate nothing really. Gerard wants to go to a club but I am underaged. Gerard and Frank said as long as I look old enough I'll probably get in. They were just trying to tell me to be 'slutty' I recall Ray telling me, he said Frank would love that. Ray knew about my 'crush' on Frank, I was having a particularly bad day and Ray was there when I needed someone. Ray was sweet like that, even though he was forever teasing me discreetly behind everyone's backs. There was only one incident when Gerard nearly heard Ray but he covered it up quickly.

"Bluey how long is it going to take?" I heard Gerard moan from outside my bedroom door.

"Gee, how did you get in my apartment?" I groaned. I swear to god I have no privacy, they just invite themselves in! Last week I got out the shower in just a small towel to find Mikey and Frank gawking at me, they just walk in. I have no idea where they got keys from but it is so annoying.

"Frank let me in"

"Oh my god I swear I have no privacy! The asshole" I whined to no one in particular.

"Hey! I heard that." I heard Frank shout from outside.

"Good" I shouted back, I heard a giggle followed by a thump.
I decided I didn't want to question it, but what if it was Aidan? I just realised I didn't have my daily three texts from him today and it was 6pm, I slowly emerged from my room with straighteners at hand. They wasn't even plugged in. I peeked into the living room to see Frank on the floor laughing hysterically and a Gerard giggling insanely. I sighed with relief and headed back to my room.

I had already showered and was planning on looking great tonight. I started with my hair. Straight or curly? I decided with curly since I always have it up, straight or in a plait. My hair had been growing really quickly since I left Delaware and my blonde roots were growing through. I used to have very brownish blonde hair, maybe I should bleach it. Or would that be too recognisable? I curled my hair, it looked nice with loose curls, I smiled at my achievement and then ventured to find my make up bag without trying to fall on the clothes strewn all around my room.

I finally found it and began doing some heavy eyeliner with some dark greyish eye shadow, I think I look alright with the heavy eye makeup look, I concealed all my blemishes and added a small amount of purple lipstick. I hated lipstick, anything that went on my lips which was coloured I took a quick dislike to it. I just looked weird with lipstick on. I smiled at my appearance, I walked over to my closet and looked for something that would make me look older but not too slutty. So far I found nothing.

I basically emptied the entire content of my closet and still can't find something. My hand got tangled in a strap and I couldn't get it off. I raised my arm to inspect the item of clothing what was attached to my arm. It was a beautiful black dress. It was one strap and it looked to go above the knees. I didn't even know I had this, I ripped my clothes off my body and shimmied my dress on. It was so far from knees, I really looked like a slut. It fitted to my body perfectly showing my curves and it wasn't too tight but it wasn't a flowy dress.

I hardly recognised myself.

I slipped on someone basic black heels and opened my bedroom door and strutted into my living room. Frank and Gerard hadn't noticed I was in here yet so I coughed lightly to gain their attention. They shot up from their seats and turned around. Their eyes widened and their mouths were agape.

"Do I look too slutty? I'll go change" I panicked.

"N-no you look b-beautiful" Frank stuttered with a small tinge of pink to his cheeks. I blushed too, I really hate compliments I don't know how to accept them.

"What Frank means is that you don't look slutty at all Bluey, why would you think that?"

"The dress-uh never mind, are we meeting the rest there?" I mumbled in embarrassment.

"I guess so, let's go then" Gerard squealed then running out my apartment.

"You truly do look beautiful, I know you probably don't believe so but you really do look lovely" Frank babbled. I smiled softly at him as he tried to reassure me but I still felt under dressed.

~

Everyone was drunk. Completely off their heads, as am I. I wasn't too drunk though to notice that I felt I was being watched. I looked around the room to see Ray drunkly dancing on the dance floor with his friend Matt. Mikey was flirting with this girl who seemed more interested in his brother who was sucking a face of this poor girl who had fell under his charm tonight. I had no idea where Frank was, probably dancing or something.

I ordered another shot, chugging it down feeling the burn if the alcohol burn my throat. I felt a presence next to me I turned to see a drunk Frank all sweaty and red in the face.

"Get laid?" I smirked. He shook his head to say no but then slowly nodded in shame.

"Who's the unlucky lady tonight?" I laughed.

Frank pointed to this girl who was stood staring at us from across the club, she had brownish shoulder length hair with very pale skin. She was beautiful, I suddenly felt my self esteem drop and jealousy to burn in my heart.

"W-what's her name?"

"Jamie? Err no Jamia! That's it Jamia" he giggled as she waved over to him in a flirty manner. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, she seemed desperate to me, but just my luck she skipped over to us.

"Hey Frankie" she giggled, she reminded me of a school girl who had a crush on her cute teacher. Frank has had many short term girlfriends and one night stands since I've met him and none of those girls were like this girl.

"Heya Jams" he smirked which caused the girl to blush like a maniac. I really wished that was me, it was like Frank had completely forgotten I was there and was shamelessly flirting right in front of me. I needed some fresh air.

"Sorry not sorry to interrupt but Frank can I have a cigarette?" I sighed.

Jamia whispered something in his ear, his eyes widened and nodded furiously.

"Eh in a minute Bells, Jamia wants to show me her make up in the bathroom" he blushed, Jamia giggled and dragged him into the toilets.

Makeup my ass, he can be an asshole sometimes. Forever thinking about himself before his friends. I saw Ray stumble over to me with a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"Sorry about Frank, Bella" he soothed. Patting my shoulder softly.

"Why are you sorry? I'm not his girlfriend I can't stop him sleeping around" I shrugged.

"Doesn't mean it can't not hurt you though" he smiled. I nodded trying to signal our conversation was over, I think he understood because he stumbled his way back over to Matt. Frank and Jamia exited the toilets giggling and all red in their faces. I got so angry, I ordered another shot to drink away the pain. Shot after shot I was even more bladdered than I was before. I was nearly falling off my chair when I decided to go have a cigarette. I managed to get outside by only tripping three times. I was so helpless when I was drunk. I shakily pulled out my cigarette before lighting it.

I was in a world of bliss, I suddenly noticed a presence beside me. I panicked thinking it was Aidan but it wasn't it was Frank. He had a very depressed looking face and his fists clenched.

"Woah what rained on your parade" I laughed.

"Jamia" he grumbled.

I gestured for him to carry on, I really wanted to know what Jamia did to annoy Frank. It amused me.

"I asked her out on a date and she said this was a one time thing then she went off sucking face off this prick called Aidan" he sighed.

Aidan? My eyes widened and my body stiffened. Aidan was here, oh my god he was here . The same building as me, the same street as me.

"Bells? Bells what's wrong?" Frank's face was concerned as I felt I was going to have another panic attack.

"Nothing? Why would you ask that?" I forced a smile, Frank hesitated before nodding and heading back inside. I took one last drag of my cigarette before throwing it in the grid. I stumbled my way over to the bar ordering another drink before gulping it down. I felt so angry that no matter what I do Frank will never like me like he likes all his other girls, because I'm well...

Me.

I was set on autopilot as I started stalking over to him, I knew what I was going to do, it was like my drunk mind was controlling me. I grabbed Frank's waist and pressed my lips against his. I felt electricity shoot through my veins and my heart thumped inside of my chest, my stomach exploded with butterflies. It felt like those cliche kisses you see and read. He just stood there frozen,I realised I've been making him uncomfortable, I took my lips off his and looked at his face for a reaction. He looked disgusted. I swear I heard my heart shatter.

"S-sorry" I whispered, tears fell from my eyes, I ran for the door and left without another word.

What have I done?

*A/N* I changed Tanner's name to Aidan, what does everyone think on the Tom DeLonge situation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 651 28
Another Frerard story, trigger fuckin warning my dudes
154K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
2.4K 170 11
『" i'll give you pain until it's gone. "』 | in which frank iero is emotionless and can't feel love until he meets the love of his life, gerard way. |...
20.4K 383 24
[GERARD WAY X READER] this is so bad lmao would advise you not to read this- sensitive and triggering topics like self harm, extreme bullying, menti...