All for the good

Por Kxldee

Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper MΓ‘s

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Notice

14

414 25 12
Por Kxldee

Nelli's perspective:

I barely slept.  Ok I lied. I slept like a baby. Emmanuel can't be serious about what he said. He just cant be. I crawled over Jas and went to my bedroom. Emmanuel was sat up in the bed giving Sie his bottle. He didn't even bother looking up at me.

"The main reason I wanted to stay here was cos I missed out too much of my sons life, I don't wanna miss anymore." He started, still not looking at me. "So I think we established that I moved in now." He added. I nodded in understanding but also so he could get to his point quicker.  He looked up at me after putting the bottle on the bed side table. "I don't think we should get back together. It's not good for us." He sighed. I just looked at him. So he was serious...

"So you don't wanna be with me but you wanna live in my house?" I asked

"Sounds weird I know but when have we ever been normal?" He slightly chuckled. It was sad and very strange. Im not going to make excuse or anything. Im gonna get him back so theres no point kicking him out right? Cool, he may think its over but its not. 

A few weeks later-

So everyone was getting impatient with me not being able to drive. So Vianni bought me a car? Now Im being pressured into taking my test. He paid for my learners insurance and everything. He's such a darling. He better wait me, cos I've defo got him. I've been doing quite well in my opinion. Emmanuel trusts me to drive his son around with out supervision. Can you imagine? I need supervision for my own kid. My baby is 7 months now! He can crawl and he can almost walk. He stands up now, he talks loadsss, he's always screaming. I love it. We annoy his dad together. I love my baby so much. Speaking of his dad...

So Emmanuel officially, unofficially moved into my house. Not a  problem, he pulls his weight. We're still not together... I don't think we're gonna get back together. He just can't deal with the fact that I was with Suspect and all the other stuff? Can you imagine? He cheated on me and I took him back.  All I did was move on from someone who impregnated me, left me, accused  me of cheating then 'died'. He's so childish. He's been speaking to a new girl and I won't lie, I hate her.

I hate her so much. She's so fucking rude it pisses me off. Like I've never come across anything that smells worse than her attitude and I change shitty nappies everyday. Emmanuel needs to stop bringing this girl around me cos I swear Im gonna go mad. Vianni's girlfriend really wants to beat her up. I think we should to be honest, I won't lie she's a big bitch. I know if she even tapped me my whole body will shake.

Oh yeah. My siblings cases' including Tion's got reopened. Crazy story actually, a juror was related to a family member of MK's. The family member  was telling them information about Kinglsey and that. The judge knew about it too so before they all stepped in the court room they had their vendettas against them already. So they threw out the original case and now they're going back to trial with a whole different judge and jury. The time that they served already will be rolled onto their next sentence, if they even get one. We're all wishing for a miracle right now to be honest. Glory was gonna come out before the other 2 regardless so he'll definitely be home soon.

So remember how Izzy and I slowly got close after he apologised, we're damn near bestfriends. I actually have no friends. Well I do but most of them have kids. Like Bella's got Kailla, Tyson's got Tyriah, Lina has Raheem everyone's got babies and work. We've been tryna sort something out but it just hasnt been working out. So yeah Izzy was the next best thing to a friend. It's going well I won't lie. It was very awkward at first but I mean we're getting there. I'm getting ready right now to meet him. We're going baby shopping because this boy is growing up fast.

I got my baby bag, my bag,  picked up Sie and went downstairs. I unlocked the car doors and started strapping him in. Izzy came up behind me and poked me bum.

"Hey. Stop" I said while turning around. He had his arms out ready for a hug.

"I called you like 3 times and you never answered" He said while pulling away from the hug.

I patted my pockets and rummaged through my bag realising that I had left my phone on charge upstairs.

"Oh my gosh wait for me in the car Im going to get my phone." I threw him my car keys and ran upstairs. I was greeted with Emmanuel standing in the corridor holding my phone.

"Who you meeting today?" He questioned while squinting. I reached for my phone and he lifted it up in the air.

"Emmanuel hurry up please I left Siah downstairs."

He pulled my phone further away from me and brought himself down to my face.

"You left my son downstairs? Unattended?" He paused inbetween every word to emphasise the fact that he was angry.

"No. Im not dumb he's with my friend. Now give me my phone." I reached yet again but he moved yet again. He looked me up and down. I noticed he licked his lips.

"Is it a boy?"

"Why are you interrogating me? Im not your girlfriend anymore."

He looked at my lips one more time before looking in my eyes. He didnt even answer me, he stood up straight and handed me my phone. I knew he went to the kitchen to see who was in the car through the window but he couldn't see. I ran back outside and Izzy was patiently waiting for me in the passy. I checked on Sie, he was good. So we started going.

The journey was calm and Izzy was lowkey instructing me and taking snaps. I don't know what happened but Emmanuel started belling off my line. It was interrupting the music. I just answered and his loud voice shook the car, making Sie cry.

"Take me off the aux and put your airpods in."

"No Im driving" I simply answered

"So ask the boy who you linked with my son to do it for you." He shouted.

"Stop shouting you're making Isaiah cry!" I shouted back

"SO TAKE ME OFF THE FUCKING AUX!"

"I am not your girlfriend anymore you dont get to speak to me like that and expect me to brush it. We will finish this conversation when I get home. Now for the time that Im out you better not call my phone with this energy again"

He hung up as soon as I finished my sentence. Izzy was just looking at me in shock.

Izzy- Rah domestic's like that?

Me- Always, it was even worse when he didnt have a girlfriend

He just shook his head. I pulled over to the side of the road so Izzy could take over while I sat in the back with Sie so I could calm him down. We did our shopping and we spent a nice day together. I might block him when I get home or something because I think he still likes me but I don't wanna lead him on or anything.

I brought up Sie first then I made 2 trips back and forth to get the bags. I turned around to lock the door then when I turned back around. Emmanuel was standing directly behind me looking like he was about to go out.

Emmanuel- So who was the boy?

Me- My mate. Where you going?

Emmanuel- To my girlfriend's house.

I can't lie I felt a burning sensation in my heart.

Me- Have fun

Emmanuel- Trust me I will. Move out the way.

I stepped aside and he left. I just went to the room and grabbed my baby for a cuddle. I was kinda upset. It is what it is. Isaiah finally fell asleep. I went to the kitchen and I saw Sentishe sitting on the balcony by herself.

Me- You alright babe?

She didnt answer me she just kept looking out into the open. I heard her sniffling. I walked outside and she was full on crying. She jumped when she noticed I was standing beside her.

Me- What's wrong?

Sentishe- Oh. No nothing I just had an argument with my dad thats all.

Me- Oh, don't cry about it babe. Pretty girls don't cry.

She gave me a weak smile. She rested her head on my thigh. I wiped her tears away and she looked up at me.

Sentishe- When me and Vianni started talking I thought you hated me. I never thought we'd be so close to be honest.

Me- Nahh you're the best he's ever bought home

Sentishe- Oh my gosh really

Me- Yeahh, where even is he?

Sentishe- He went to pick up

Me- Good I need a fat one maybe two

Sentishe- Same sis, same. What's going on with you and Izzy I saw your leg on his snap

Me- My leg?

Sentishe- Yeah he snapped you pushing the buggy earlier on his private story.

I was about to answer her then I heard keys jingling behind us. I turned around it was Emmanuel. He looked kinda irritated but to be honest he never looks happy but I know he heard what Sentishe just said to me. He picked up whatever he forgot and left the house again. I just rolled my eyes and turned back to Sen.

Vianni came home. We just chilled, smoked and ate. I laid in my bed with the world just spinning around me. I was so fried and I was just thinking about life. If I'm being honest, Im not happy with it. I don't know where to start and I don't know how to process it. 

I heard the bedroom door open and close. I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. He didn't turn on the lights, so I watched him in the darkness. He stripped down to his boxers and usually he gets in the bed beside me. Standard procedure. We sleep head to toe in the same bed. He's just weird. We've been doing it for some time now. You know when you just get into weird habits you never question... you just go along with it because it just feels normal now. Its one of those things.

Except today, Emmanuel came to my side of the bed I shut my eyes quickly before he caught me. I felt his body heat near my face. I almost flinched when he stroked my face... I was so confused. He used to do this when we were together. He traced the outline of my face and stroked my lips. He sighed and went to check on the baby. This man just needs to stop playing games with my heart. What is all the about.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

44.8K 1.3K 23
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....
SINNERS. Por torixteni

FicciΓ³n General

52.4K 2K 34
𝕀𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•π• π•Ÿπ••π• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕕 π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ /Λˆπ•€Ιͺπ•ŸΙ™/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•€π•˜π•£π•–π•€π•€π•–π•€ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•₯ π••π•šπ•§π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...
225K 9.1K 23
Lauren London & Dave east fanfic
16.9K 286 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways