| °R E B O R N° |

By Scarlett_Of_Despair

[ ORIGINAL STORY ] Coming from the 21st century as the only mortal who practices immortal cultivation. The on... More

NOTE!!!
°Prologue°
CHAPTER °1°
CHAPTER °2°
CHAPTER °3°
CHAPTER °4°
CHAPTER °5°
CHAPTER °6°
CHAPTER °7°
CHAPTER °8°
CHAPTER °9°
CHAPTER °10°
CHAPTER °11°
CHAPTER °13°
CHAPTER °14°
CHAPTER °15°
CHAPTER °16°
Chapter °17°
CHAPTER °18°
Chapter °19°
Chapter °20°
Chapter °21°
Chapter °22°
Chapter °23°
Chapter °24°
Chapter °25°
Chapter °26°
Chapter °27°
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

CHAPTER °12°

420 19 0
By Scarlett_Of_Despair

:::

[Why is "pretty boy'?" Considered an insult, like call me pretty boy call me a pretty boy right now! I want to be the prettiest boy you've ever seen!" ]

:::

____________________________________________

[Name: Liu Zhi Ruo

Race: Human

Skills:
Sand throw (stun): rank 0

Level: 4
Cultivation level: Gathering; Concentration rank 1

Titles: Owner of the lotus dimensions, transmigrator, Trash Xiaojie of the Liu Fu....

EXP: 150/400

HP: 80/80
MP: 80/80

AGILITY:      27
SPEED:       27
STRENGTH:      30
DEXTERITY:   25
ACCURACY:    30
CHARM:     25
LUCK:     25
INTELLIGENCE:    32
STAMINA:     35

Stats points:  127
Lottery ticket: 2]

Zhi Ruo peered into her status, she didn't want to admit it but she somewhat understand why their is a second year syndrome. To call upon something and have fruits is truly worth the time and effort. She never had that syndrome, because she was living in it. To call upon something that is magical, to see something that defies logic.

Her fingers moved and she continued to add more points into a her stats.

She doesn't understand, as to why others in earth desire the reality she has. Power? Fame? Honour? To someone who has reached immortality once, she often wondered if it was worth it. Achieving your goal that you spent your lifetime trying to achieve, and then achieving it. Then what? That driving force behind you that pushed you through your limits is suddenly gone. After that? Death would be most satisfying, to rest after achieving a human desire.

To Zhi Ruo who achieved immortality in a span of a human lifetime. This is something she still couldn't grasp, to her it was like holding thin air. There is something, but there is nothing. Now that she is in another body and was back to being mortal. She had something, to her now, it's just a matter of perspective.

Zhi Ruo suddenly smiled.

In this world, her reality was everyone's reality. She doesn't have to understand all that philosophy bullshit, in this lifetime she is a trashhhhhhh a big patty whack TRASH.

So...

[Name: Liu Zhi Ruo

Race: Human

Skills:
Sand throw (stun): rank 0

Level: 4
Cultivation level: Gathering; Concentration rank 1

Titles: Owner of the lotus dimensions, transmigrator, Trash Xiaojie of the Liu Fu....

EXP: 150/400

HP: 80/80
MP: 80/80

AGILITY:      40
SPEED:       40
STRENGTH:      40
DEXTERITY:   40
ACCURACY:    40
CHARM:     40
LUCK:     40
INTELLIGENCE:    40
STAMINA:     40

Stats points:  24
Lottery ticket: 2]

In the end she equaled her status and left 24 stat points. Having such even status numbers somehow puts something in her mind at ease, like arranging books in a alphabetical order, or arranging blocks from smaller to bigger and and vice versa.

"Hey! How do I use the lottery tickets?" Zhi Ruo asked in the air, waiting for her response.

[Answering host, please state "system use a ticket"]

And the system answered, though it was not the answer that Zhi Ruo was waiting for. "..." Zhi Ruo stared blankly at the notification in front of her. Ok the cringe in this one is tolerable. As her upper lips twitch words left her mouth.

"System use a ticket." I'll fucking sue who's behind this I swear.

[Congratulations! You have used your first ticket you have received 50 stat points!]

[Using ticket...which category would host like?

•Aid
•Armory
•plants
     •skills     ]

Zhi Ruo's fingers hovered over the the glowing 'Aid' word. Without much thought she pressed down on the word. The notification glitched and distorted, and the surrounding area of Zhi Ruo was seemingly shaken. Much like when Zhi Ruo used her dimension. This was similar, to rip the space and time continuum. To rip the reality to bring forth a tangible object.

The outlines of the object started to appear, a roulette wheel appeared. But instead of numbers, there appeared incoherent wordings and symbols. Next to the gleaming roulette it appeared a lever, with a big red handle and a glowing orb on the tip. Zhi Ruo approached the lever that was floating infront of her.

The very touch of her finger tip made the orb glow eerily, as if judging what mental state Zhi Ruo has. She didn't even need to bring her hand down on the lever, before itself switched itself. A pretty random thing to happen, confusion marked Zhi Ruo's face. But she was unsurprised as she was surprised.

The wheel rolled, and rolled like it should, and great anticipation bubbled up inside Zhi Ruo's stomach.

"I better get a good one or else!" Her eyes gleamed as the roulette was put on a random stop. It then glowed and disappeared, on its place was a dazzling light. Zhi Ruo didn't dare to close her eyes. She stood and looked at the light that was as wide enough for a person to slip in. A hand emerged it was clad with a pristine white glove, it reached out for Zhi Ruo. She grasped it in amazement, and gradually pulled out the person emerging.

Rose gold hair, and red ruby eyes. A person who wore an attire that was made for a butler, his dazzling handsome face was graced with a smile as he kneeled down in front of Zhi Ruo. He gently grasped Zhi Ruo's hand and laid a kiss. "Greetings master." His alluring voice called upon Zhi Ruo, who looked at the person in front of her in daze.

"And, you are?" She pulled the man out from his kneeling position, she was rewarded with a healing smile. This made her smile wryly.

"Ravel Qualve Restmathure, from now on I am master's aid, butler, confidant and subordinate." Ravel smiled at the dazed Zhi Ruo.

"My aid? I- what rank? I mean are you strong?" Zhi Ruo struggled to get a proper question out. His smile legit could bend her will.

"Please look yourself master." Ravel opened his palms. And a familiar blue window hovered on his palms. Zhi Ruo peeked at the contents and almost jumped.

[Name: Ravel Qualve Restmathure

Occupation : Butler, aid, confidant and subordinate

Rank: 10

Level: 90

Class: battle Mage

HP: 10,000/10,000
MP: 90,000/90,000 ]

She looked at how many zeroes at the MP, and HP bar. She looked at Ravel who was smiling fondly at her. "What does this rank mean?" She asked, and looked at Ravel who was looking at the cabinet near the table fool of food.

"It is the rank of what master could get in the lottery." He said while making tea, having found some on the cabinet. "As master could see, I am Rank 10. This is the highest rank master could get in the lottery." Ravel boiled the tea leaves, and guided Zhi Ruo back to her seat. She looked bewildered at the space where the roulette was were.

"Does it mean I got a really lucky draw as my first time?" Zhi Ruo looked up at Ravel that was making space for the tea that he just made.

"Indeed, congratulations master." He smiled and held the platter between his arms.

Zhi Ruo took a sip at the tea that was freshly brewed. "Yum...." Zhi could only mutter in amazement, the plain tea almost change in the hands of Ravel. She took some more before looking at Ravel who was standing in the side contently. "Say...Ravel what are you?" She put the cup down with a clink.

Zhi Ruo curious had been observing the prize that she got form the system's gacha. The person was almost too perfect to be true, yet he was real, and she could not feel anything artificial about him. Ravel, who was supposed to be a prize, was a human. But his royalty to her was questionable, and so was his being.

Ravel kneels in front of Zhi Ruo, she merely looked at Ravel in confusion. "Master should not worry about my loyalty to you. The moment you have rolled for my name, I was yours." He stood up. "the system answered my call, I am but a soul that has passed away. And the system granted my wish to live more."

"I wished to serve a master, for it is the only thing that I find valuable, I wished to exist to serve a master. I am real, I'm merely just a man who was granted a second chance by the system." Ravel took the empty cup and refilled it. "From now on forward, master is my only purpose in life." Ravel smiled as he tucked the platter in his hands.

Zhi Ruo pursed her lips, and the gears in her head clicked together to process. "Ravel... From which world have you come from." A man who had died became a soul, granted by the system to live a second life, became a prize and ended having her as a master. A butler suit and a person who came from a portal. So.... From which world does this man come from.

Ravel sighed and smiled in amazement. "I hailed from the world called Verre. I once served an emperor of Verre who ruled 58 kingdoms underneath his banner. As a person who came from lowly status, it was my greatest desire to serve under that man who ruled 58 kingdoms underneath him. But a person as great as he has more people one could ever think of." Ravel tucked a rose gold hair that fell from his ear, and his ruby eyes met Zhi Ruo's.

"I became one of those people who merely served on the sidelines. My desire grew, so I trained. But great peril befell the great empire, and that great emperor fell into the hands of one of his greatest herald. It was a coup d'etat, and every one of his people who he had thought was his ally betrayed him one by one. Until it was just I who was left.

On the very last of my breath I fought for the the emperor I called my master, but alas it was my greatest regret that I could not save him in the end. I died on the same herald who had killed the emperor. " he smiled at Zhi Ruo now, who was listening to his story. "The system lent me a helping hand you see, it told me that it would find a suitable master for me to serve. And I accepted, I waited for centuries on end for the person that the system said would be my master.

And now, I'm in the hands of my master." Ravel lowered his head. "So I'll say this again, I Ravel Qualve Restmathure rest in the hands on my master...."

"Liu Zhi Ruo"

"Liu Zhi Ruo, who I vow to serve my whole life." Ravel raised his rose gold head "And so master. Please do not worry, I will aid you on your endeavors. I can answer questions if master has any."

"Then we are the same then," Zhi Ruo had took of the veil, finding it difficult to drink tea with it. "We are family then." She smile thinly, that smile made her sunken cheeks apparent. This made Ravel look at Zhi Ruo worriedly.

"Family?" Ravel twisted the word on his tongue, before smiling warmly. "We are family." His smiled widened when he saw Zhi Ruo nodded.

"I see, well master. I only know a summary of your life here as of the moment. Are you perhaps like me? Who hailed from a another world?" "Ah! Of course if you do not want to answer I totally understand-"

"Nonsense! We are family so I suppose I can tell you." Zhi Ruo waved off the bubbling mess Ravel had become. " Indeed, my soul came from the world called earth. There, powers like Qi and Mana does not exist. I the only living immortal who had achieved immortality in a span of a mortal lifetime, was the only person there aside for my master who had passed away, is the only person who can use these powers." Zhi Ruo flexed the hands that was not holding a cup of tea.

"It was as if I did not belong there.

____________________________________________

-Scarlett

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 21K 61
The famous martial artist Lian Daiyu was at the top of the ranks and no one could rival against her with miraculous medicines that she created, even...
781 40 9
As a female cultivator, you follow the teaching of Gusu Lan sect, along with your two brothers, and will interact with other disciples from different...
Blind and Bereft By mimi

Historical Fiction

232K 25.1K 92
In order to uncover the mystery behind her sister's death, Li Jingrui will stop at nothing even if she must become a palace maid to serve a stern bas...
2.4K 529 21
B, powerful entity, in charge of doling out punishments and maintaining law and order in TCHM, aka The Central Headquarters of the Multiverse, is bor...