The summoner Naruto fanfic

By amber1shipley

Sage of six paths was the last person to have all the summoning animals. Naruto saw an ANBU summon a dog at a... More

Part one- the attack of the nine tails.
Part two-one year old
Part three-land of elders
Not a chaper-New outfit and sage mode
Part four-age 11
Not a chapter SuKuRu looks and rank
Part five the Genin exams return of famliy of the fourth. Updated
Part six- bell test
Wow. I'm not giving up on this!

Not a Chapter but a vote

4.7K 55 19
By amber1shipley

I will post a chapter within the next few days. Possibly sooner if I'm motivated. I was thinking about keeping the Uchiha massacre. I also want naruto to have the last stage of the EMS. Which eyes should I use?
Normal or unique?

Personally I prefer a unique but would like your input. He will awaken his mangekyou  then a summoning will give him a transplant to awaken the EMS.
Also what powers should these eyes have?
I don't want to give to much away. Vote will end when I post the sixth chapter. Any other ideas you would like let me know. I may use them.
If no one replies I will pick and chose the powers.
The next chapter will describe the summoning animals. Word of warning there are a lot of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
79K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...