๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข...

De pxtterslatte

โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ... Mais

โ„๏ธŽ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ตโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ

โ„๏ธŽ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ

1.2K 31 1
De pxtterslatte

| Harry's P.O.V |

"You're asking us to go visit your Aunt in America?"Blaise questioned. "In Lakeside, Illinois?"Draco questioned.

"And you want all of us to go?"Cedric also questioned as everyone sat in the family room.

I nodded enthusiastically leaning against Lucius' chest as he pulls me closer to him. I never wanted to be alone after that day.

So, this is why I'm asking. "We'll go, Harry. But, we would have to cancel the Yule Ball this year."Narcissa said. Making all of us sigh in relief.

She chuckled. I knew that they would do anything for me. I love it and hate it at the same time.

"Can Uncle Tommy come with?"I asked with puppy eyes. "I'm sure he would love to come."Dad aka Severus said. I smiled.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

| A Week Later In Lakeside, Illinois |

It's been a week since we all left Britain for Yule. We're staying at the Peverell Manor that I had inherited.

I had visited my Aunt Carol who told me about this boy named Charlie Calvin who gets in trouble a lot.

And then she told me about the boy's father who she seems to like. But when she started talking about Charlie, I always get butterflies in my stomach.

But I honestly don't know why since I never met him before.

Anyway, I'm supposed to go with Aunt Carol to this community service thing for Charlie landing himself there.

Technology, Aunt Carol told me Charlie's dad, Scott Calvin, asked for him to do community service, but he also landed himself to go to it too.

Aunt Carol can be strict when she wants to. But she's never strict with me. Sighing, I got out of the shower and got dressed.

Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom. Making a beeline to my bed I picked up my kitten.

Nova, who is sleeping. I put him in my pocket. He also has golden eyes, which makes me fall in love with him more every second.

I found him in an alley at Knockturn Alley before we left. He was only a day old. I grabbed my phone and left my room almost bumping into Nagini.

"Gini!"I whined. "I'm going with you if you like it or not."She hissed at me. "Fine. I'm not arguing with you right now."I huffed.

She shrunk to an average snake size and went under my sweater to keep warm.

She then poked her head out by my neck and flicked her tongue on my cheek. I giggled and started walking down the hall, and downstairs.

Once I made it down there I noticed everyone sitting by the fireplace drinking hot cocoa.

"I'm about to leave. Call me if you need me. Also, Tommy, I'm taking Nagini. She's not taking a no for an answer."I told him.

"Okay, just be careful. Don't do anything...Gryffindorish."He said in disgust. I giggled and nodded making everyone smile.

I then apparated to my Aunt's. She knows about Wizards. She is my Dad's adopted sister.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

It's been about an hour since we've arrived at a park with a lot of graffiti on the walls. No wonder this spot would be a community service spot.

I have seen the boy Charlie, who I can't keep my eyes off of. I think Carol noticed. "Go talk to him."She said with a smile. I blushed.

"I-I don't know. I don't even know him. Plus, he's a muggle."I said the last part quietly.

"So, he doesn't know you're a Wizard. Also, I'm a muggle too."She explained. I sighed. "Fine."I said.

I then walked over to the boy who was mumbling to himself about Carol. I snorted.

He stopped what he was doing and turned to me as he looked at me curiously.

"Who are you? I've never seen you around here before."He said.

"My name is Hadrian Potter. But I preferred to be called Harry. The lady you were mumbling about is my Aunt."I told him in amusement.

He blushed in embarrassment. "Oh! I'm sorry!"He exclaimed.

"Nah, it's fine. I know how she is with other people."I said with a smile. He sighed in relief.

"I didn't know she had any family. What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Just visiting her with my family and friends. I just came along to spend time with her."I said.

Right, when I stopped talking I heard a mewl from inside my pocket. "Was that cat?"Charlie asked. "Yeah."I said taking Nova out of my pocket.

"His name is Nova. Found him a week ago in an alley from where I live."I told him as I put Nova on my head and let him bury himself there.

"He's cute."Charlie said with a smile as he looked at me. "Thanks."I told him with a blush.

We talk for about twenty minutes before I told him he better get back to what he was doing.

Carol is not going to let me talk to him much longer since he is here for punishment.

I walked over to her to see her talking to a guy who had some resemblance to Charlie. Must be his father.

"So you have a nice-guy side."She said as I stood by her.

She started sipping coffee that he probably gave her because she didn't have any at first.

"I'm a man of many sides. I'm a puzzle. I'm a Rubik's Cube with pants."He told her making her laugh. "That was a laugh! An actual laugh."He said.

Then Charlie came walking over. "Dad, it doesn't come off."He said.

"It's not supposed to come off. Hence, you've got to be careful where you put it. Hence, tagging is serious. Hence, your presence here."His dad said.

That's way too many ❝hence's❞. "Don't say ❝hence❞ anymore, Dad. It's really annoying."Charlie said then turned to me.

"Hey, Had."He said with a smile. I blushed. "Hi, Charlie."I said shyly. And he walked away.

"I'm guessing the chat went really well?"Carol questioned with a knowing smirk. I turned away blushing more. She chuckled.

"Who's this?"Charlie's dad asked.

"This is my nephew, Hadrian. But he likes to be called Harry. Harry, this is Charlie's father, Scott Calvin."Aunt Carol said. "Hello."I said.

"Hello to you too."Scott said with a small smile. "Nicely done with Charlie."Carol said walking away.

"How do you do it? I have trouble with one. You take care of hundreds."Scott said as a little girl ran over to him.

"Hi."She said. She was so adorable! "Hi."He said back with as much enthusiasm as her. "I was really good this year."She said.

Scott chuckled looking back at us and then back at the little girl as he kneeled.

"Is that so? Are you absolutely sure about that, Pamela?"He questioned her. Wait a minute! How did he know that little girl's name?

And I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know her. I'm pretty sure she thinks he's Santa Claus as I heard about him before.

"I want a dollhouse and a swimming pool."She told him. "A swimming pool?"Scott questioned.

"I'm sorry. She just insisted on talking to you."The little girls' mother said. "It's not a problem."Scott said. "Okay."She said with a small smile.

"I'll tell you what. If you can promise me you'll be good, I can guarantee you'll have a great Christmas."He told the little girl.

"Okay! Yay!"She said excitedly turning around as she and her mother left. Scott got up off his knees. I noticed Carol looking at him fondly.

I know that look. She likes him. I smiled brightly. "Kids get so nutty this time of year."He told her.

"Is she a neighbor or something?"She questioned as we turned to start walking. "No."He said. "How did you know her name?"She asked.

"The necklace, it said Pamela on it."He said. Bullshit! I heard the hesitation from him. I'm starting to realize he might be Santa Claus.

But, I want to get that confirmation from him. What child just comes up to a stranger and starts asking for what they want for Christmas?

He doesn't even have a white long beard, a big belly, a red suit, and his rosy nose. I guess it could be an instinct.

"Oh. I guess I missed that. I'm gonna go check on this group."Carol said as she left. I stayed behind.

But I don't think he noticed as he checked something on his wrist that looks like a watch. "You cost me, Pamela."He said.

"Cost you what?"I questioned. He looked at me as he now realized I was still here. "Uh, nothing."He said a little too quickly.

I narrowed my eyes on him. "I'm pretty sure I know who you are, but I'm not even going to get it out of you. I'm not a normal person who's naive."I said.

"Okayyy. So, what's the deal with you and my son, hm?"He questioned. Oh, he got me. I then started to blush. "Nothing."I said.

"I'm not aware of him liking both genders."He said. "Is that a problem?"I questioned with a glare at him.

"No! No, it's not a problem. But, just seeing as he looked at you...I'm sure he likes you. I've never been around him for a long time to see him like this."He told me.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

100K 1K 28
One Shots of male characters from the Harry Potter Universe Male x Female Reader (Slytherin) Themes: > Love > Drugs > Friendship > Battles > Family >...
469K 12.1K 82
โฅsษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„โฅ โœฆแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœฆ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
417 29 14
ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…แด ษช แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดษด แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด ...
363K 10.1K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...