The Story Of Naomi - LOK FanF...

Av FlavaIsMe

*Old Work* "Well, my family have a lot of great benders. Aang, Tenzin, Katara, Kya even my dad was a great fi... Mer

1. A new beginning - Part 1
2. A new beginning - Part 2
3. A new beginning - Part 3
The Letter
5. The Gala
A/N - I'm back
6. Got your back
7. The Fire Ferrets
8. The last match
9. Stuck in reverse
10. Awoken secrets
11. The Importance of Trust
12. Fear the truth
13. When it Comes Down to an Ending - Part 1
14. When it comes down to an ending - part 2
A/N - Sequel!

4. What a Coincidence

4.3K 123 22
Av FlavaIsMe

I opened my eyes, as I heard a scream coming from Korra's room.
I stood up, it was early in the morning.
I should go check on Korra.

I walked to her room and opened her door. ''Korra, are you okay? I heard you scream." 
She looked up at me. ''No, just a nightmare, nothing bad''.

I could tell she was lying, but maybe she just wanted to figure it out by herself.
''Remember I'm here for you, if you wanna talk.'' I said and walked over to the door.

''Naomi?''
I turned around. ''Yes?''
''Thanks.'' She said and gave me a small but sincere smile.
I smiled back and walked out of her room.

It was early, but I couldn't sleep now.
So I went for a run.

*********

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Pema.
''Oh, hey Naomi, could you do me a favor?'' She asked me, with a big smile on her face.
The kinda smile someone would give before asking a favor. 

''Of course, what is it?'' I asked while eating an apple.
''Could you go to the city for some groceries?''
''Just give me a list, then I'm out of here.'' I said smiling.

I ran to my room to put my normal clothes on, and set my hair like it always was set.
I got the list from Pema and left the island to help my dear aunt. 

I went to the city, and got the things Pema asked for.
Wow that took a long time. I better hurry home before they think something bad happened.

I ran a little and suddenly I burst into someone, and all of the groceries fell out of my paper bags.

''Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you and...'' I started picking all of the things up from the ground, when a hand reached mine.
I looked up and saw Katsu.

''Katsu?'' Now I was even more embarrassed.
I removed my hand, and he helped me with the groceries.

''It's okay, I wasn't watching were I was going either." He said and placed his hand on the back of his neck.
''Can I help you with the bags? They look heavy." And before I could do or say anything, he already had my paper bags in his strong arms.

''Thanks.'' I said as we were walking.
''You know it's the second time I've helped you now.'' He said chuckling.
''Yeah I know, but maybe I could do something for you in return?'' I said turning my head up to look at him

''Go on a date with me, tomorrow at seven.'' He almost demanded, still sounding a little nervous.
''I would love to, were do we meet?'' I asked him.
''Where do you live?''

We got to the docks, and I pointed at the Island.
''What about here?'' I asked
''Sounds good.'' he said smiling.

''See you tomorrow then.'' He gave me the paper bags back.
He ran away, the way he came from.
''See ya!'' I yelled over the streets, for him to hear.

I got back to Air Temple Island and gave Pema the groceries.
I walked to my room, and jumped into my bed.
I couldn't wait until tomorrow night.

*********

I woke up to hear Korra training outside.
Did I fall asleep?

I walked out to Korra.
''What are you doing so late out here?'' I asked her.
She turned around to look at me. ''I couldn't sleep, so I had to spent my time somehow.''

''And you have to wake me up because?'' I tried to make it sound funny, but she didn't get the joke.
''Oh sorry, it-'' I interrupted Korra.
''It's okay Korra, maybe you need to relax a little.'' I laid my hand on her shoulder.

The radio started acting weird, and make weird sounds.
''Good evening, my fellow Equalists. This is your leader, Amon. As you have heard, the Republic Council has voted to make me public enemy number one, proving once again that the bending oppressors of this city will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. But we cannot be stopped. Our numbers grow stronger by the day. You no longer have to live in fear'' Amon's speech ended.

Korra had an afraid look in her eyes, like the one she had last time we saw Amon.
''Are you afraid of him, because it's okay if you are.''
''No, I'm not afraid of anything.'' She said sounding annoyed.

''Come on Korra, I know you are lying. You have been acting weird ever since you found out that Amon can take bending away.'' I was just trying to help her.
''How would you even be able to know what I feel like?! You can't even bend!'' She yelled at me.
I looked away, felling nothing but hurt by her words.

''Fine Korra. If you won't let me help you, I'm not going too.'' I said walking away with tears in my eyes.

I went to bed again, but it was hard to sleep after what Korra said.
Her voice kept going around in my head, over and over.
''You can't even bend.'"

*********

I woke up again, and started thinking about what Korra had said to me.

Forget that, you have other things to worry about.
The date, how could I forget?

The day went by with a lot of training, but no Korra.
I went inside to take a bath before my date.
What should I wear? My usual clothes? That was the safest thing to do.

I rushed out of my room, and into the dinner table where everybody was sitting.
Tenzin saw me. ''Naomi, sit down and have something to eat.''

''Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I'm eating out tonight.''
''Uuuh Naomi has got a date, Naomi got a date!'' Ikki sang loudly, with Jinora and Korra laughing besides her.

I blushed.
''I'll be going now.'' I said and walked out the door.

As I was walking down to the boat, I saw a man.
''Good evening miss.'' He said and walked up to the house.
Miss?

I came to the docks in the city, and got of the boat.
I walked down to where we agreed to meet.

After 15 minutes of waiting, I was getting tired in my legs and sat down at the ground.
More time went by, and I got the thought that maybe he wouldn't show up.
What was I thinking, a guy like that with me... Yeah right.

I walked back to the boat.
''Hey Naomi.'' I heard a way to familiar voice say as I sat down on the boat.
I turned around to see Bolin, he was just standing there staring at me.

''Hey Bolin, is something wrong?'' I asked him, looking down at the ground once again.

''I was about to ask you the same thing, you don't look so happy'' He said sitting down besides me.
The boat started to move from the dock, and I got more anxious because of the water under us.

''It's stupid, don't mind me.'' I said looking down.
Bolin places a comforting hand on my shoulder. ''Hey, you know you can talk to me.''

I looked up at him, and into his beautiful green eyes.
No, what am I thinking! You can't think of him like that.

''Naomi?'' He said with a confused look on his face.
''Yeah, so I was kind of supposed to meet this guy, and he didn't show up.'' I said blushing.
How embarrassing. 

''If he didn't show up, his not worthy of you. If it was me I would have been there hours before time.'' He said, adding a laugh and I laughed with him smitten by his humor.

''Thanks Bo, that cheered me up.'' It was true. I smiled.
''Of course, you were there for me when the Equalists took me.'' He smiled back.

We sat there for a moment and looked into each other's eyes.
He started leaning his face down to my face.
What is he doing? What are we doing? This is wrong.

I turned my face the other way.
''We're here'' I said to stop him.

''Oh, I actually had to talk with Korra.'' He said and I could see him blush.
''I have to talk to her too. Let's find her.''
Korra and I hadn't been talking since the fight we had the night before. Which was a long time for us.

We walked over to Korra, she was sitting down with Naga.
Bolin were talking with Korra, but I didn't really listen.
Until he gave a rose and a cake to Korra.
Does he like Korra?
This is not gonna end in a good way.

I didn't listen to their conversation, I was in my own mind, until some lady interrupted.
''Delivery for Avatar Korra''.
She were caring a large basket of items surrounded by flowers. She sat it next to Korra.

''Tarrlok sends his compliments and urges you to reconsider his offer.''
''Tell him I haven't changed my mind.'' Korra said to her.
And then the lady walked away, from where she came.

''What was that all about?'' I asked her.
''So now you are talking to me.'' She said with ignorance in her voice.

''Korra, I'm sorry if I interfered too much in your personal feelings, but I did with a good sense of purpose.'' I apologized, and she looked at me.
''It's okay, I also really regret what I said to you about the bending. I know it isn't easy for you, and I used it as a way to hurt you. Sorry.'' She apologized to me.
''You don't have to say sorry Korra, I'm over the bending thing. I've learned to accept myself the way I am.'' I tried convincing myself yet again and hugged her feeling her embracing me too. 

''Okaaay, so now that you two are friends again... Who is this Tarllok guy?'' Bolin asked sounding jealous.
''He's just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council, he asked me to join a force that is against Amon.'' Korra explained, sounding bored.

''But why don't you join it, you want to help right?'' I asked Korra, careful not to end up in a fight with her again.
''Yes, but I don't think it's the right thing to do.'' She answered me.

Before I could say anything else, Bolin interrupted us.
''I have to go now, see ya!'' He said running of.
We waved back to him.

''So how did the date with Bolin go?'' She said.
I blushed, heavily.

''No, no, no, it's not like that. My date didn't show up, and then I met Bolin on the boat.'' I hurried op to explain.

''Ouch, sorry I thought you liked Bolin.'' She said. Did she not know that he had a crush on her?
''You don't know?'' I asked her.

She looked at me with a confused look. "Know what?''
''Korra, let's just say you gonna find out soon.'' I said walking away, before it got too awkward.

I walked back to my room, and laid down in my bed.
What a day, but not the saddest ending.

________________

Hello, ENNAMA here!
I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter, but as a ''sorry'', I will upload the next chapter as soon as possible.

Another thing I wanna say, and I know everybody say it, but here it is...
Thanks so much fore the support, you know the views, votes and the comments.
I was so happy to se the comments, I laughed, and maybe cried a little cause I was so happy!

- ENNAMA

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

2.5K 74 24
Bolin x O.C. Slow-Burn* Sakari has been living in Republic city for the last 10 years. Ever since she got to Republic city her biggest dream is to b...
72.2K 2.9K 22
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
26K 755 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...
43.2K 1.2K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...