Rightfully Yours BxB

scarlettlove द्वारा

My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever know... अधिक

The Alpha's son BxB
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
15
Chapter 16
chapter.17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
29
chapter 30
Hey you read this~ 2nd book

Chapter 23

20.4K 756 167
scarlettlove द्वारा

Pixie

It was still raining when we found him. Well I should say Liam. Liam was running toward us with Milo in his arms blood was everywhere, His arms where a cut up mess along with his chest. I cried out and tried to stop Liam as he went to run past. He snarled at me viciously and I backed up. Finally, He was starting to act like a mate. We all ran after him and crammed into his pack doctors office. Milo moaned out softly.

“WAIT!” I screamed out. “Don’t you share the pack doctor with Midnight run?” I question Liam.

He froze and nodded at me. “Then you can’t let him near Milo! One, It will freak him out and emotionally scar him! Two, He will hurt Milo and tell his father!” I snarled out.

“Give him to me. I can help him. Let’s take him upstairs.” I ordered him not caring what he will do to me. I am panicking about Milo. He is still bleeding.

Aaron distracted the doctor when he came in so we could sneak him out. Jacob and Chris stole the supplies I needed. I watched as Liam gently laid him down in a bed. I walked closer and he growled at me.

“Stop! I know he is your mate but I have to help him.” I growled back

I started gently washing his wounds and wincing as he whimpered out. He was fading in and out opening his emerald green eyes that are filled with pain, every so often. I put antiseptic on his cuts and start to bandage him up.

“Please let me die. I am not worth anything. I am useless. I want to die.” Milo whimpered out grabbing my arm before he passed out again.

Tears filled my eyes and I turned and glared at Liam. “Do you believe him now? He did this because he can’t take being hurt anymore. What you did just shattered him. He was barley put together and holding on and you ruined it. I don’t know how to save him from his mate.”

Liam didn’t say anything to me as I finished wrapping his bandages. All we could do was wait. I did all I could. I walked out of the room as I took deep breaths. Aaron walked up behind me and hugged me. I shrugged him off.

“I don’t need your comfort.” I said shaky

“Baby let me hold you. I want comfort as much as you do.” He nuzzled my neck.

My wolf howled in joy at his touch. She is telling me to trust and open up to him. I sigh and trust my wolf. I turn and hug him fiercely and start to cry into his chest. He rubs my back and just holds me. I feel like I am complete in his arms. I just wish Milo had this.

Milo…

My body hurts. The memory of what happened comes rushing back. I sigh quietly and look around the room. Slade is sitting beside me asleep. My hand is clasped in his. Well that’s confusing. I jerk my hand out of his and smack him in the chest. I stare at him as he jolts awake.

‘“Why are you here?” I say emotionlessly

 “Milo! I am so sorry! I believe you! I am sorry! Please forgive me!” He cried out as he took my hand again.

Now he believes me? Why didn’t he when I told him what happened? Why didn’t he listen to his mate and not what some Alpha had to say. I stare at him without emotion.

“Get out.” I tell him.

“What? Milo please let’s work this out.” He whispered.

“No. You should have believed me. Why would I lie to my mate? You didn’t even try to listen. You hurt me. You fucked someone else. Get out!” I say closing my eyes and taking my hand back.

“I will make this up to you baby. I am so sorry.” He said as he walked out.

I sat up gentle and sighed. I wanted to be with him. I love him. I don’t trust what he is saying. I can’t get hurt by him again. Look what I did to myself last time. I glared down at my bandaged and ripped them off. They were all almost completely healed. I stood up and walked out of my room in search of Pixie and Jacob. Rex and Ax came around the corner and flung me into a bear hug. Ok I must have been out for awhile since they were here.

“Don’t do that again.” Rex sobbed into my shoulder.

“I will try. I can’t make you promises that I will stop but I will try.” I smiled at them. “I’m sorry for doing this. I am hungry though let’s eat?” I grinned at them hugging me.

Rex and Ax dragged me into the kitchen fussing at and over me. I smiled at them glad that I have some sort of family. Liam and Aaron where in the kitchen eating also when we walked in. Pixie saw me and screamed. She flew toward me and squeezed me tight then she hit me.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again you jackass! I don’t want to lose my pet!” she smiled at me.

“Pixie no!” I smacked her nose gently like you would a puppy.

Aaron snarled at me and charged towards me. Well apparently he doesn’t have control over his wolf yet when it comes to his mate. Before anyone could react and grab Aaron I dodged his attack and swiftly kicked him in the chest. Aaron fell getting the wind knocked out of him and I stepped on his throat gently.

I growled out. “I am an ALPHA! You will not treat me like some worthless piece of shit! You will not attack me again or I will kill you.” Pixie made a move towards me to protect her mate but I made her stop with a glare.

“Yes Alpha! I am sorry.” Aaron spat out and I let him up.

Ax cheered for me and Liam looked shocked. Pixie smacked Aarons arm and growled.

“What the hell did I say about trying to protect me you idiot.” She huffed out and punched him again. He smiled and kissed her quickly and dodged her next blow. I grinned at them playing around.

Liam walked over to me. “What do you want Liam?” I said shortly.

He looked hurt that I didn’t call him Slade like I normally do. “You are an amazing fighter now Milo. I can see you have changed. I like it.”

I looked at him with no emotion. “I didn’t do it for you. I did it for me. No one is ever going to hurt me again. I am going to take back what is rightfully mine from my father. I have had too much taken from me.”

He went to touch me but I backed away. I can feel my face show emotion. I am hurt I don’t want him to touch me it will hurt to feel it and have it taken away.

“Don’t touch me. Ever.” I ordered him and walked outside.

I needed air. I felt overwhelmed and felt like I was going to burst out in tears. I don’t want any more tears. I have to be stronger than that. Liam came and sat beside me.

“I love you Milo. I was so hurt when I saw you with that guy I shut off any part of me that actually did rational thinking. I should have listen to you at first and believed you. I should not have broken my promise and hurt you. I should have stood by you because you are my mate. I should have never slept with that girl.  I am so sorry and I know nothing I do will ever make it up to you but I want to spend every day of my life trying to. I want you to give me a chance. I love you so much. I have missed you so much. I missed how your voice sounds. I miss the way you smell. I miss how surprised you look when you laugh. I miss the way you almost kiss me and run away. I miss you kissing me and moaning in delight. I miss how when I kiss you, you climb up me and grab my hair making our kiss deeper. I miss sitting in my office and you nibbling on my ear. I miss the way you fit into my arms. Will you give me another chance?” He whimpered and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

Should I give him another chance? I don’t know. I love him so much and I love what he said. I don’t want to get hurt again. I put my head in my hands. I don’t know what to do.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

663K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
8K 410 17
His family had thrown him away as a baby. Packs despised him. Alpha's used him. It wasn't his fault that he didn't shift to a wolf. He had the gene's...
74.4K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
Weak An_Average_Freak द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

63.2K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...