Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Grandparents Visit

1.1K 25 2
By multifandoms23

Today Zayn and I's parents were visiting us but it was a surprise for Niall. Zayn and I hired a small 7 seater car so we could go pick everyone up all together.

"What time they need picking up?" I ask Zayn.

"Urm, about 11:30"

"Ok, I'll go get Ni dressed"

"Ni, buddy, come here please" he comes over and I change his nappy. I then put him in a white animal undershirt, a blue transport tracksuit and a pair of blue car socks.

"Do ou'?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, we're going out, we need to go pick someone up from the airport" I half lie.

"Tay" I clean up the dirty nappy and clothes whilst Zayn puts his navy trainers on him.

"We ready?"

"Yup" we head to the car and make our way to the airport.

"Hold my hand, please" I grab Niall's hand. We head in and wait for a while, Zayn just chased Niall around, making him laugh.

"Ni, come 'ere" I call him over once I got a glimpse of our parents.

"Can you see who that is?" Zayn asks him.

"Nana, nonno, gigi an' papi"

"That's right, aren't you going to go hug them?" We watch his reaction, which was to stand by my side, hand in mouth and shake his head 'no'.

"You know who that is, baby, why you bein' so shy?" I coo as I pick him up where he immediately hid his face in my neck.

"Ok, not the reaction I was going for" we soon greet our parents and head back to the car.

"Wan' daddy" Niall mumbles as I clipped him in his seat.

"You want me next to you?"

"Uh huh" we soon rearranged where everyone was sitting and we finally end up home again.

"We'll have some lunch and then maybe get you down for a nap" I start lunch whilst Zayn helped getting everyone situated. Niall just followed me around the whole time.

"No chair daddy" he says once I picked him up to place him in his highchair.

"Wanna sit on my lap?" I ask him and he nods his head 'yes'.

"Ok" we have lunch and I take Niall up for a nap with his dummy and cloth.

He soon falls asleep and I head back down.

"So, how is everyone? How was the flight?" I ask them, getting different responses.

"I take it he loves his vehicles" Yaser says.

"Oh yeah, he loves anything with all kinds of vehicles, cars, trucks, lorries"

"He has to carry at least 2 or 3 cars with him no matter where we are or where were going or wear something with vehicles on" Zayn says.

"Bless him" Niall soon had his nap and was now sitting with me.

"Why don't you show them all your cars, bud?" Zayn tries to encourage him.

"Oh how lovely that would be to see your cars, I wonder how many you have" my mum says.

"Look at that, nana wants to see your cars, bud, do you wanna show them?"

"Tome wit'" he takes Zayn's hand. Zayn sits with him and we let Niall pull all off his cars out.

"Woah, that is a lot, that's more than what I have" my dad says.

"Wook" Niall soon got up with a handful and headed over there to go show them. It soon got to dinner time and Niall had warmed up to them all.

"Dinner" I call through. Tricia placed Niall in his seat so I handed over his bib before she clipped him in.

I soon hand out everyone's dinner and gave Niall his cup.

We have dinner and my mum tried to help clean up.

"Mum please, go sit down"

"Yeah, go spend some time with Niall"

"No papi" Niall laughed as Yaser played with him. We clean the kitchen and Niall spent time with everyone.

"Let's go get ready for bed, you have the weekend with them" I tell him.

"Noooo" he whines.

"Come on, we can get into pyjamas and then play for a few more minutes"

"Hmm" he huffs. I take him up and change his nappy before putting him into a pair of white transport long sleeve pyjamas.

We head down and Zayn gets his bottle ready.

"We going to start clearing up please?" Zayn calls through.

"No papa"

"Niall" he warns him. I help Niall put his toys away and he hugs and kisses everyone goodnight.

"Here" Zayn gives him his bottle.

"Say night to papa" I tell him as I held him in my arms. He leans forward and kisses Zayn goodnight before I take him up to bed. I lay him in his cot and put his blue transport blanket around him before heading downstairs.

"He's down" I say as I sit down next to Zayn as we talked with our parents and watched tv for a bit. We soon headed up and Zayn peeks in on Niall, who was asleep. We say goodnight to our parents before heading to our own room.

"I'm glad he warmed up to them" I tell Zayn.

"Me too, I know it's hard because he doesn't see them a lot but I feel like he'll eventually have a better reaction to meeting them the next time" he says as he climbed into bed next to me.

"Yeah, I think it'd be nice for him and our parents"

"Definitely, I'm just glad we were able to see them this weekend"

"Me too, anyway we should get some sleep"

"Yeah, night I love you"

"Night, I love you too" we kiss each other night before falling asleep. We didn't do much over the weekend, just spent as much time as we could together and Niall took in all the attention. However, he cried when we had to say goodbye at the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.4K 33
It's not everyday you get to babysit your favorite boy band. COMPLETED (i wrote this when i was 14. you've been warned.)
963K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
326K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2
239K 4.4K 55
Liam and Zayn Malik decide to start a family with three young boys they find in an adoption center. This family will have there up and downs but at t...