Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 2-The Idol

6.7K 239 80
By Crystalcursed

I followed the girl and it looked like she was searching for something. I was in a distance where she couldn't sense me easily. She walked to a corridor and she picked something up. It was a camera. She looked afraid for some reason. Was something wrong with camera?

She put the camera in her bag and started to leave. I had already left and was out of the building waiting by door. When she came out she was surprised seeing me there.

"Huh." She started visibly flinched on seeing me, but calmed down soon.

"Why are you so worried" I asked calmly.

"Were you following me?" She asked in low voice.

"Why would I. I just returned from the convenience store." Well it was not a lie, I had just found her going in an annex building alone so I had followed her. Relief was visible on her face. She seemed to be the shy type. Because looking at her talking style, this seemed to be her first time talking to someone male. I can relate to her. I always blow up a conversation with a new person.

But our conversation was going normal. Is it because we both are loners? No for some reason she seems to be relaxed near me. But I have never met her. Well forgetting about that I decided to continue the conversation. If she was indeed related to Sudo accident, Horikita might have help.

"So were you just clicking photos?" I asked pointing at the camera.

She looked at me and was clearly uncomfortable.

I sighed, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just wanted to know as I had never clicked one."

"Huh!!"She exclaimed in surprise.

What is this reaction. It's not my mistake that I wasn't given a camera or phone by my dad. I knew it was weird but I did not expect such reaction. Next time I'll brace myself for such reactions.

She realized that she had yelled, "Sorry, I'm sorry." She started apologizing while bowing.

She was bowing down too. Whoa this girl is too pure to be in high school. And cute too? But when she was bowing down I noticed a thing.

She was wearing fake glasses

I decided to stop her cries of apologies, "Seriously you don't have to apologize, I was expecting such response but I just didn't expect it on such scale." 

She continued, "I'm sorry if I'm intruding your personal space, but why you have never clicked a photo. I mean everyone has. It's a little hard to believe."

Now that was difficult to answer. But I guess I should try.

"You use the camera to capture beautiful moments right, I guess I have to wait till I have one." A Wind blew and the sunset complimented my golden eyes. She was staring at me. Rather staring at my eyes.

"Your eyes are not like the others"

Huh.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Nothing" She just replied silently.

She then requested something which was hard to process,"Ayanakouji kun will you please accompany me tommorow to Keyaki mall?"

My brain took few seconds to process what had just happened.

And how the hell did she knew me. I don't remember meeting her.

"Um" I was hoping she would continue to speak as seriously talking I'm bad at holding such type of conversation.

And being asked for a date by a stranger is far from what a ordinary high schooler will have. This is only possible in the 'Anime' world. For once I wanted sotomura to be in my place.

She continued, "My camera is damaged, and I want to repair it, and I kind of need help."

Oh. So this was the reason, but why she wanted me?

"Um sorry but I don't think we have met" I decided to speak.

"Oh Sorry, I'm Sakura Airi and, um. I am also in Class D."

Hell I've never seen her in the class. It seems she had some serious social problems. That must be the reason she must be asking me, but the question still remains, why me in particular?

"How do you know me, well we have never introduced to each other." I said.

"Oh I heard that day when Kushida san introduced you."

Man. I seriously thought no one cared about that introduction. When Kushida shot a deadly blow to my self esteem.

Her words clearly meant

Ayanakouji is a person with no presence

Well no use thinking about it now.

"Fine, I'll accompany you tommorow Sakura. When should we leave?"

"Um I didn't think About it." She replied.

I sighed and gave her my contact details. "Here,call me tommorow."

She looked shocked. It seems this was the first number of a boy in her phone. She took the contact and we left to the dorms. On the way their was a comfortable silence which I was enjoying to the full extent.

Once we reached my floor by elevator I said my goodbyes and entered my room and started to cook. It was still 8:12 PM but I had something to do so I cooked a little early.

Once I finished cooking, I made a call to a certain someone.

This certain someone was none other than the member of the idiotic+Pervert trio Yamauchi haruki. I had suspicion that the person in question might be a model. Because, there was a recent popular model mentioned on the news feed. And I had a suspicion that sakura might be a model. Well I did't know it for sure, but who cares if I'm wrong. I'm just an average student afterall.

Yamauchi-Hello Who is there.

Ayanakouji-Its me, Ayanakojui.

Yamauchi-Whats up ayanakouji,you need something?

Ayanakouji-Oh yes,I just wanted to know something and I thought you might have an idea

Yamauchi-i will grace you with my knowledge

Ayanakouji-Do you know any model who goes to highschool.

Yamauchi-Huh why do you need to know. Don't tell me you are interested in them.

Ayanakouji-Im not, I just wanted to know.

Yamauchi-Well their are many. But In high school? Oh yes their is one who is trending on the web. I just checked her social handle yesterday. What was her name again. Yes Shizuku. She doesn't use any surname.

Ayanakouji-oh thanks.

Yamauchi-Now tell me why you needed it.

Ayanakouji-I just wanted to know what is modelling I guess.

Yamauchi-Don't tell me, you plan to become a model

Ayanakouji-I never planned on being one

Yamauchi-You won't have a chance there. It is for people like me.

Ayanakouji-Yamauchi you should really try modelling.

Yamauchi-You really think so? I knew it, I had it in me.

Ayanakouji-Yes people should have a change. Your face would definitely entertain them. Who knows you might get yourself a girl.

Yamauchi-I know, I know.

Ayanakouji-Oh please don't use any filters or the people won't laugh as much as they would when they see your real face.

I closed my phone. I definitely didn't want to hear his yelling.

I went to the computer and searched for 'Shizuku'.And know what, I found Sakura.

Her blog was full of pictures. Some were even taken on our school campus. How did I know it was taken in the school? Simple, The design of all the rooms in the dorms was nearly same and in one photo I could see her room.

I scrolled down to see the comments. I wanted to check just how popular was she. And believe me, her page was flooding with comments. But one comment caught my interest.

Believe me, I really felt disgusted by that comment.

Shizuku I'm near you. I saw you yesterday. You were buying grocery right. I can't wait for the day we meet.

This comment was supposedly posted yesterday at 3:43 PM. I searched and found more comments like this. It seems someone who knows Shizuku's real identity is in the school. Being Idol brings its own share of problems I guess. I closed her handle and just logged off.

I ate my food thinking what should I do. I can't ignore this now. That man's motives didn't seem too good.It seems I have to help Sakura this time. I'm leaving the Sudo issue to Horikita. I hope she does something.

The Next Day

I made my way to the classroom. On the way I glanced at the bulletin board. Their was nothing of importance. One caught my interest.

It was posted by my Class I suppose.They went this far to search for any witnesses in the sudo case I guess.

If you ask me if the class is United or no,than an obvious answer will come out of my mouth.Our class is far from United.

We have a kind of a representative leadership.Our Class leaders make the decisions for the class.But currently class leaders don't have complete control over the class.That is something they should do themselves,I don't intend to help them in everything.

I entered the classroom and my neighbour and I shared a glance.

I sat on my bench when she approached me,"I need your help."

I looked at her,"And how should I help you.You know right,it's impossible without witnesses.And with Sudo's record in school I don't think anyone would believe me."

She sighed and looked down,"You are right I guess.It seems this time is totally a lost case."

"Don't worry so much,just try your best in the trial.If you want I will accompany you."

She looked at me and said,"thanks,that would be a huge help."

The growth of horikita seems way too fast.She is breaking from he hole.She is starting to depend on me.It seems I underestimated the entity'Horikita Suzune'.

After the classes ended I made my way to the dorms.On way I met kamuro.

"Hey."I waved

"Hi"Whoa this is the First time she replied without insulting me.

"Are you alright kamuro?"I asked her not believing the scene playing before me.

"Huh what do you mean "She asked in irritation.

"No it's just that,you always use some smart words with the purpose of berating me everytime we meet."I teased expecting something back.

But instead I got an unexpected reply,

"Maybe I consider you as a friend."

I stopped on my tracks.

Friend huh.But kamuro,what are friends supposed to do.Trust each other?No, because being friends with you doesn't change the fact that you are a human.Because trust loses against human greed.This is the reason of fall of many people in the past.

I have a new thing to learn I think.

Can I trust a friend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 688 9
Thirteen-year-old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left the White Room thanks to an accident that forced the facility to be shot down indefinitely. Fortunately, t...
419K 12.7K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
37.2K 1.1K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
66.6K 1.8K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...