๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐š ||...

Door hqdiana

One shot mairi stories !! Leave requests if ya'll want :)) Meer

๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐’๐š๐ง ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ (๐Ÿ)
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐‹๐Œ (๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž)
๐Ÿ“ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ
๐๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ (๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž)
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐“๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ (๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž)
๐Ÿ’๐š๐ฆ
๐“๐ž๐๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?
๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž (๐Ÿ)
๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ
๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
thoughts?
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ณ๐ง
๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ (๐Ÿ‘)
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž (๐Ÿ‘)
oop
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ (๐Ÿ)
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ (๐Ÿ‘)
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐’๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐›๐ž

1.2K 60 51
Door hqdiana

...
the boys were heading to soccer practice. the weather was not the best but not the worst either. the only reason mattia enjoyed going to soccer practice was because of a certain short boy. also could refer to him as the coach's son. nobody knew they were dating, which was fun for both boys. kairi wasn't that much into sports, he would rather read books and listen to the neighborhood or arctic monkeys. he was definitely the opposite of mattia.

although kairi didn't like to play soccer, you'd always catch him going to their practices and even games. his father thought it was weird that he all of a sudden got interest for the sport.

"never miss a day? maybe one of these days i'll put you in the field kai" kairi's father claimed.

"no thanks, i just come here to read. i like the environment and the open field" the short boy smiled as he completely bull-shitted his father and picked up his favorite book.

the real reason he was there was to watch his lover boy practice on the field. kairi would cover his face with a copy of  midnight sun, but then his brown orbs would peak and watch the italian from a distance. he loved watching mattia do what he loved. the way his hair would move around while he ran after the ball. the way beads of sweat would roll down from his forehead.

mattia would catch kairi's gaze straight on him. he would send him smirks, making sure nobody was watching who he was sending them to. mattia loved kairi, he was very intelligent, he loved seeing his face buried in a new book every other week. he loved the way he would push his glasses up when they would fall a bit from the bridge of his nose.

*whistle blow*

"alright boys! good practice, hit the showers and be early tomorrow! i want all of you here at 9:30 am" the coach said as he looked at every player especially mattia who was known for being late.

"yes coach!" the team replied.

as all the boys left, mattia stayed back. he waited for everyone to leave so he could talk to his boy.

"let's go kai practice is over" kairi's dad stated as he smiled.

"um i'll meet you in the parking lot, let me just finish this chapter" the wasian boy added while looking up from his book.

"okay but hurry" his dad responded as he walked away.

mattia watched his father leave from the field. he waited for him to turn the corner of the field and when he did, kairi jumped the fence and met with mattia half way.

"you really brought that?" the italian boy asked while pointing to kairi's book.

"of course i did, since 1. kinda suspicious if i just show up here with out a reason and 2. this book is honestly so good, oh to be bella and fall in love with a hot ass vampire" he smiled with much pride.

"don't worry bubs, i'll be your edward" mattia laughed as he kissed kairi's neck.

the small boy laughed at his boyfriend's quirkiness.

"mmhm sure i mean, i guess" kairi playfully rolled his eyes.

"come to my game tomorrow and use this bracelet, it'd be like wearing my jersey" mattia said as he tied a flat baby blue bracelet on his wrist.

"expect me to be there then" kairi replied as he stood on his tippy toes and gave mattia a kiss.

...
next day
...

good luck today bubba! i love you so much <3
now

mattia read the message over and over again, until he finally responded.

thank you bubs, every goal i make is for you :)
now

he was glad that he actually woke up on time. he managed to take a shower and changed into a navy blue sweatshirt and black adidas sweatpants. he packed his bag and made sure to grab his essentials for the game. when he was done filling up his water bottle he exited his house and proceeded to drive to his game.

mattia entered the locker room, he was greeted by all his teammates.

"look who's finally on time, boys please" alejandro exclaimed while clapping and the rest of the boys joined in as well.

"oh fuck off" mattia chuckled.

"aye heard the coach's son is here, not gonna lie he is pretty cute, huh mattia?" sebastien stated.

the rest of the boys agreed while mattia tried to not lash out on them. he tried to keep his composure. mattia was always so protective over his boyfriend, he would never let anyone hurt him.

mattia headed to the field to stretch and look for kairi. he looked through the crowd, he saw many familiar faces...but not his.

that is until he saw his small boy nose deep into the same book he was reading the day before. almost as if kairi heard mattia's voice, he looked up and smiled at mattia from the bleachers.

the game had already started, mattia was very competitive and was always alert. he wanted to impress kairi and show how good he was on the field. they were playing against their rival school. mattia disliked their whole team, they always made snarky remarks against mattia's team. they would also play unfair when the referee wasn't watching.

as the italian boy was running for the ball, he felt someone grab him from the back and yanking his jersey. he looked back and of course it was their rival's team captain, oliver chalamet.

"move out of the way polibio, you're an embarrassment" he laughed maliciously in his face.

"fuck you, that's my ball" mattia exclaimed as he ran even faster.

"who are you trying to impress? the coach? or his son? you know he is cute, he looks innocent but you know what they say about them, they're always the freakiest, if you know what i mean"
oliver said as he looked at kairi from a distance and back at mattia.

mattia was on his last straw, he was fuming at this point. he stopped running for the ball and pushed oliver, the boys were about to fight but before that could happen the referee blowed the whistle.

mattia's teammates backed him up since they saw oliver pull on his jersey. which made oliver get a red card and sit down for the rest of the game.

the game proceeded, mattia and alejandro were working together to make a goal. the italian boy was running as fast as he could to make a goal. so much adrenaline was pumping through his veins. he watched as the ball went into the net, he jumped up and pointed at the crowd (mainly kairi).

the italian boy won the game for his team. the last whistle blew meaning that the game was over.

passaic valley 7 - 3 sonoma valley

the weather was now gloomy and it began to rain. kairi looked for his star athlete, he ran to the field. as he approached him, kairi set his hands on mattia's face.

"i don't care anymore, they can know that i love you bubba" kairi said as he looked up to mattia.

mattia stared at kairi.

"i love you and those goals that i made were dedicated to you bubs" the italian mentioned.

the couples was in the middle of the field kissing as rain droplets fell from the sky. they didn't care about what anybody had to say about their relationship. what was important was that they loved each other and no one was going to take that away from them.

"i am yours and you are mine".

-𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚-

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙! 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙭𝙤
🦋💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

128K 2.9K 77
Anything and Everything hehehe
272K 5.9K 30
[๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š] ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)