My Gangster Boyfriend

By jisoobabe1

Jace and riele are bestfriends, Jace father is the leader of a gang called "the vipers" and his the next in l... More

Author's Note
the characters
IN THE PAST
Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chapter ~10~
Chapter ~11~
Chapter ~12~
Chapter ~13~
Chapter ~14~

Chapter ~7~

481 16 16
By jisoobabe1

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
🚧

🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

This chapter is lame and has no meaning I just wanted to do a flashback, so don't get angry at me if you don't like it. Plus there are a lot of flashbacks in this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Flashback ~
18 year old me was in class trying to figure out what the hell the teacher was saying about vocabulary development and essay writing, I could see Justin listening attentively. Whether you like it or not Justin was a nerd but a cool kind of nerd.

He didn't wear glasses or ugly sweaters but he knew his way around his books especially English and literature but I preferred science, because it helps you use the brain God gave to you, I always came out top in science.

Some people ask how i'm a bad boy and also a smart boy and i'm like "can't I be smart and bad at the same time", I kind of always look forward to math class but don't tell anybody that.

Just as the bell rang and I was finally going to my long awaited class math!!! I was literally doing a victory dance in my mind. But of course, the universe just hates me.

"Jace Norman, Justin bieber please report to the principal's office"

The long beeping sound went off, I looked over to Justin who was doing the same thing to me, he didn't seem fazed at all in fact a bored expression was seen all over his face.

"Do we really have to go? " he asked while grabbing his backpack.

"Yes we do, unless you want to get in bigger trouble" I said while taking mine and heading for the door.

"Fine!!!!!!! " Justin sighs while opening the door.

We walked down the hallway filled with student,in highschool we have student clicks.

1. We have the students who mind their own business.

2. Others staring like Jesus was passing by.

3. The fan girl, (which comprises of Isabella and her followers, who date only popular guys and can't stay in a real relationship for 2 days its still weird how she got into the same university as myself because its only for the smartest / richest people, so I might know how she got in, key word people might).

4. The ones who don't know why their in school because as far as their concerned they don't have any bright future.

5. The party lovers / party throwers / skate borders / hippies.

6. And finally we have the gossipers,who don't care if you're right beside them and can hear everything they say about you,'I mean they are terrible at whispering '.

People thought of us as perfect, everybody wanted to be like us even nerds liked us, you see there are different kind of boys that girls like, e.g bad boys, girls love bad boys and we we're the mixture of them all especially bad boys so girls kinda love us.

Examples of boys that girls love.

bad boys and you could come to us if you needed a little fun.

Smart boys, who always came out top in class.

Good boys, who hardly got in trouble with the principal, but we did cause a lot of trouble but are good at covering our tracks.

Quiet boys, who hardly talk, ever since I met Justin in college after the Riele incident. We have had each others backs and Justin is someone close to me but you will find out later, it's us against the world, some people called us GAY but that wasn't true we just treated each other like brothers, we just didn't like socializing with others.

Some girls said it was sexy being quiet, while others said they love quite guys, no offense but what do girls see in quiet guys because I don't understand how the female brain works, i am utterly lost and confused. (Please comment your answers to the writer because she is lost).

Strong boys, who could beat your ass if you get on our bad side. Girls usually gossiped about that, saying it was cool, what's so cool in breaking someone's nose, I mean that is sad and painful.

We smoked, attended late night parties and early morning parties, we came out top in our classes, we didn't bully anyone. It was kind of annoying seeing people being bullied that's just wrong I mean I have killed people but they were bad people, we we're quiet and preferred being on our own.

We walked to the principal's office without knocking and saw sage (the principal's daughter) and Blake her boy toy.

If you don't understand let's do a little flashback but someone stopped me.

"You can't do a flashback in a flashback dummy" Justin stated as a matter-of-fact.

"Thanks for stating the obvious party mink pooper"

"yeah he is right" sage said.

"Who gave you the right to talk in this matter bitch!!!" I am literally yelling for my own memory, I mean who does that.

"OK, no need to yell but you can't do a flashback in a flashback that has to be illegal" Blake was starting to piss me off.

"This is my freaking memory" what is wrong with them.

"It's ours too" they all said in unison.

"OK Justin I get you, but you three are not even in this story" i'm pointing at them.

"If we aren't in this story then why are we talking to you" my late principal said.

"Don't ask me, ask the writer "

Writer: "don't you dare! involve me. Your the one who started the argument"

"True, true now let's get back to business and I'm doing a flashback in a flashback because there are no rules against it, plus I'm a bad boy"

"No your not, at least not that bad" Justin spoke again.

"Thank you Justin for being so smart " I said obviously  sarcastically.

"Thank you" he replied.

"That wasn't a complement "

"Can we just get the Flashback over with " sage whined.

"Don't whine at me. Now let's go into the past"

"But we are already in the— " I wasn't going to let him (Justin) finish that sentence.

"Don't even think about it " I said through gritted teeth's.

"OK chill"

"Good, now into the past. Brought to you by yours truly ------------ ME!!!!! "

Flashback in a flashback.(let's imagine Jace and the others are in a theater watching the theater  rewind, so someone is rolling the tapes)

I am presently punching Blake, which felt good as hell but let's start from the beginning.

"OK let's rewind to this morning".

I see my self sleeping.

"OK Charles too far, let's fast forward a little bit, thank you" Charles nods, he fast forwards it.

I see my self showering naked, Justin covers his eyes, sage mouth is hanging opening like a gold fish, Blake is laughing his butt off and our principal is taking pictures while stuffing his face with popcorn. I would be embarrassed but too bad because they would be erased from this story FOREVER!!! (Imagine him laughing evilly but soon start coughing because there is popcorn in his mouth).

"How can you choke in a flashback " Justin asked.

"I don't *coughs* know, weird things happen *coughs*, let's fast forward "

"Is that your di—" I cut her off by yelling.

"Fast forward please!!! " Charles gives me a nod.

——————Fast forwarding, fast forwarding, fast forwarding——————.

"Pause!!! " I shouted.

"Play" I shouted again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Justin we're sitting at the cafeteria table, eating our Lunch, when Benjamin invited us to his party.

"Hey guys" Ben called us.

"Hey Ben" me and Justin said in unison.

"So i'm having a party since my parents are out of town, would you guys like to come "

"Yeah sure, we probably don't have anything to do, so....... sure"

"Cool see you guys there "

Since we didn't have anything to do later tonight we accepted.

Later that night we got dressed and went to his house, when we arrived we heard cheering, Mitchell and Blake we're having a drinking contest. Surprisingly the girl won who knew girls could drink.

Justin went to get us some drinks which left me all alone and that's when a certain someone decided to show her ugly face.

"Hey Jacey " she said.

"Hello sage *bored tone*, what do you want? "

"Well, I just saw you all alone and decided to keep you company " she replied sweetly.

"I think your boy toy needs more help than I do" I pointed at Blake who looked like he was about to faint.

"He will be okay " she said while smiling.

"You sure because he really looks like----"

"I said his fine" she said through gritted teeth but kept that sick sweet smile on.

"Okay if you don't help him then why me? "

"Because I like you "

"Please don't like me, I don't want to be liked " I pleaded with her, last time someone liked me or at least I liked someone she left to another state or city whatever.

"How about we go some where quiet "

"Go some where quiet with the devil's daughter, haha no thank you I'm fine here this place is quiet enough"

"Did You just call me the..... I am totally telling daddy, unless "

"Nope not happening " I said with a bored expression

Then she did those things that spoilt brats do with their feet when they don't get what they want and left, leaving me to think about the consequences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day at school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at my locker with Justin, who was talking (complaining) about how he got an A and not an A+ in English for Christ sake I got a D– be grateful for your A.

"Hey Norman " that voice, oh God.

I turned around to see Blake and his gang walking towards us, what did I do this time.

"What did you do" Justin accused me.

"Nothing, I swear on your life"

"I'm sorry, my life" Justin said.

"What difference does it make? its still a life"

"Yeah my life "

Before I could reply an arm pushed me against my locker.

"I said hey Norman " Blake said through gritted teeth's while chocking me.

"Hello Coachman " saying his last name too.

"I heard you tried to force yourself on my girl" after he said that everyone in the hallway all went 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ' great just what I need attention!!!  *note the sarcasm*

"Ew gross, I rather sleep with Justin than her and that's saying a lot"

"Please don't bring me into this" I heard Justin plead.

"Ew stop giving us gay vibes" one of his gang said.

"Good one Tyler " another one said and the rest started laughing, I just rolled my eyes it wasn't even funny.

"Blake has it ever occurred to you that maybe she was lying "

"Are you calling her a liar "

"Maybe, maybe not, you tell me? Because i'm the one pinned to a locker being accused of something I don't know anything about" I said in one breath.

"I'm gonna break your face Norman "

"Let's see you try Coachman"

After words were said, he threw a punch at me and I used my English textbook to block it, his hand met 5000 pages of words I would never read.

I think he broke a few bones while he was in pain, I looked into my locker and found a metallic baseball bat I keep in case I run into trouble at school, I am always prepared.

I took it and hit him on the head, which obviously made him pass out, his gang just stood there let me ask a question why bring a gang when they can't do anything, while he was unconscious I bent down to his level and punched him thrice.

"Didn't mama ever teach you not to play with fire or you might get burnt" saying to no one in particular.

I put the bat behind my neck, which made me totally look like Harley Quinn. Then I walked out with Justin by my side.

                                         AND.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
NOW BACK TO WHERE WE WE'RE (ORIGINALLY BEFORE ALL THE FLASHBACKS).

(We're still in the principal office)

"I didn't do anything " I tried to defend myself.

"But you picked a fight" the principal said.

"Why isn't Blake being yelled at "

"Did You pick a fight or not "

"For the last time I didn't pick a fight with him, he picked a fight with me. There's a clear difference " his trying to annoy you Jace don't give in.

"But you fought" seriously.

"Actually I beat him but yes I fought"

"So your confessing to fighting when you know it's against the rules" oh for the love of---

"This isn't a church where you confess but yes I confess" I said calmly already forming a plan in my mind.

"OK Mr Norman detention for a month" 

"Sure " I said while smiling.

We walked out of his office.

"Your smiling, that's definitely not good " he said trying to figure out my plan.

"Your right Justin, I'm going to do something terrible "

"What are you going to do " Justin questioned.

"It's not a matter of what I'm going to do my friend, it's a matter of when am going to do it "

After that we headed to class, specifically maths class.

Three months later *******************

"Switch off the lights" i whispered to the person beside me.

"Yes boss" he did as i asked.

"Good now let's get going "

"Wait where's my cash" the person asked.

"No worries Amigo your cash is right here" i took out $900 from my bag.

"Thank you boss"

"No problem Rico " i paid and waited for school to start.

2 hours Later**********

I was trying to sleep through English class Until we heard screaming, i looked over to Justin who had a   "what did you do" look on his face, i just shook it off.

Students started filing out to see what was the cause, before we got there the screaming died down.

The only problem right now was that no body was brave enough to open the door, since no body was willing to open the door not even teachers, sage pushed it open and what we saw made everybody scream. Even me, Rico did a really good job I should add bonus cash.

There were snakes everywhere, some still biting our now dead Principal, some moving around his body, others just moving around and some heading our way. Nobody had to tell us to run.

20 minutes later, everybody was outside safely, the police and animal control arrived, by then it was too late the venom had already killed him, they cleaned the mess up.

After the police asked us (me and Justin) and everybody questions and they still found nothing, cameras were disabled, no fingerprints thanks to hand gloves, no footprints thanks to socks.

We we're about to go home because they said school will be shut down till further notice until sage started yelling.

"You let me go, you bastard" she yelled pushing through the crowd of people to get to where me and Justin were, oh boy!.

"You fucking bastard" she yelled while hitting me specially and I pushed her away.

"Jesus, what's your fucking problem " I slightly yelled does she know how long it took me to pick this outfit and might I mention how EXPENSIVE. 

"Your my fucking problem Jace Norman, are you happy huh, are you happy my father is dead huh, ARE YOU HAPPY! " she yelled the last part even louder.

By now everybody was looking at us even the police officers, oh boy, I guess I have to choose my words carefully in order not to incriminate me but this should be a breeze cuz' I'm good at lying.

"What are you talking about, what I'm I supposed to be happy about" I pulled the confused and innocent card.

"Stop lying you killed him!!! Because he gave you detention" the police officers were really listening now, if I slack just a little bit I'm going to jail good thing my dad hates slacking so I'm always prepared.

"Kill him, detention, what are you even saying, detention was three months ago how can I keep that grudge against him "

"Shut up you liar" she tried to hit me again but thankfully a police officer stopped her.

"I think that's enough, you can't accuse people without proof young lady" the lady said. I read her name from her tag I think her name was Fiona or something.

"Let go off me, I'm telling the truth" she tried to defend herself.

"Sage look maybe me and your dad didn't get along well but that's not enough reason for someone to kill him and its not the first time his giving me detention so why accuse me when it could be you"

"What, why would I want to kill my own father, that ridiculous"

"Why wouldn't you, Well everybody knows you wanted that new iPhone but he didn't buy it for you and you could be a real spoilt brat when you don't get what you want" now she and everybody else went quiet.

"Plus through out yesterday and this morning he has been with me and Benjamin " Justin finally butted in and I could hear someone yelling a ' yeah '. I could tell it was Benjamin even without looking.

"Exactly, so how could I have killed him"

"I......... I......... I... I.... " now sage was a stammering mess.

"That's it young lady you are coming with us to the station "

"But.. "

"Not buts, get her into the car" she called over a police officer who escorted well more like drag a screaming sage to the car.

The case went on for eight months, after they had no leads they shut down the case and that is the story of how our Principal died.

Oh and sage was put in a mental hospital for still accusing me of killing her father even after the case was closed and she physically assaulted me one and got arrested.

Blake met Elizabeth and moved on with his life, the school was shut down for an entire year.

And that was how i killed my Principal.                  

*******************The End***********************

To God be the glory.

Please read!, please read!!, please read!!!, please read
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Author's note:
In case you didn't like this story. I just want to say i warned you at the start, if you "did" like the story vote and comment please.

If you didn't understand it. Don't blame me cause i don't even understand it myself, my sister wanted to give writing stories a try and begged me to post it, so yeah i'm posting it. Plus she agreed to do my chores for a week.

And now that Christmas is few days away, the chores are hectic and am too lazy to do them. For those that have siblings you'll understand what i mean and why i did that.

Bye and merry Christmas every one.  🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No proof reading.

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

Follow 💖💖💖.

And 😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋👋👋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 33
Lexi is kind sweet and innocent on the outside but you would wonder how she can smile after you have seen what goes on inside her house. she doesn't...
573K 10.6K 41
Sebastian Miller at only age 22 is the leader of the most dangerous gang in California, The Red Vipers. He's never been in love until he met her... ...
4.5K 423 25
Sequel to Magnificent I opened the door and entered the room to find Riele on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why are you crying Riele?" I asked in wo...
94.5K 2.5K 49
"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫ Jace and Riele are two actors from Nick...