๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ

1K 62 72
By rDec123

(So I made this edit. I luv doing this, giving u relevant images and making sure I put as much detail as possible so we can have fun with the visuals together ( *︾▽︾)! All those images I put are to give u a more vivid imagination as u read!!)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"From the back? Again?" Jungkook droned, jerking a brow, questionably ogling Taehyung from behind. His voice was stern and husky as if he took Taehyung's demand as a challenge rather than a discomfort. What a psycho.

Taehyung had his ass perked and unveiled already, bracing onto the headboard. This was so embarrassing. The robe he wore was yet to be taken off entirely, lingering around his lower region, forming a doggy position only to irk Jungkook's nerve. Of course, it was embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stripped his clothes off minutes ago, kneeling behind there all sexy and sizzling, tepid palms hovering about Taehyung's asscheeks and wondering if he should start or not. Remarkably polite, eh? Had Jungkook ever been?

Because all Jungkook could perceive was how much he splattered Taehyung and his glorious naked skin. The worse possible bites and hickeys were found everywhere on areas that could be marked and discolored; pinkish to purple or drawn-blood, you name it. The pride Jungkook felt.

"Why? It's the only way you won't see my face..." Taehyung replied with an oddly bewitching, affronted tone, sulking like a bratty little bitch. It was what Jungkook desired from Taehyung. Why? It gave him more reasons to punish him. Otherwise, Taehyung would be likable, how would Jungkook have him a punching bag if then? "I think we're better off not doing that. Don't want my beautiful face to be involved in clout, sir." He added.

— not seeing your face? Are you kidding? I literally curved my girlfriend just to see you, see you. What do you mean I don't wanna see that face? Jungkook thought.

"Huh..." Jungkook hummed in a draggy, low, and eerie timbre, merely disregarding eyes estimating Taehyung as if he was nothing.

Kind of sexy how he snubbed Taehyung like that, judging him. Jungkook shifted a bit, extended out an arm, grabbed the bottle of lube Taehyung told was required by the hotel, placed on the nightstand, waiting to be used.

"Why? You don't like that?" Taehyung smirked, reeling over his shoulder to dare Jungkook's wrath, which Taehyung knew he himself would not be able to endure. Jungkook had always been too much for him, that was science in of itself.

As looking at Jungkook's appetizingly brawny body and how in the midst of him lubricating his heartfelt penis, pumping his fist up and down the girth, the dampish noises chiming the suite's air and Taehyung's dirty, covetous soul. Ugh.

Taehyung licked his lips, hungry, eyes as fierce as a tiger. He can never get enough of those abs. Thanks to none other than Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's muscle kink was piquing. All these times, either it was his pulsating and aggressive phallus, or his ludicrous muscles. Who could have helped it?

Jungkook's shade appeared so ravishing, such shimmery porcelain skin. Every tip of him was flushed pink. It was so cute Taehyung could kiss him all over, but he cannot. Unfortunately, Jungkook might be cute right now, but he won't be for long. He would annihilate the concept of cute very, very soon.

"It's nothing...I mean, whatever, I guess." Jungkook shrugged, like a child brooding after a tantrum. Oh, this shit again, him acting a character Taehyung presumed to razz him off.

Bitch.

Well, Taehyung couldn't blame him. It had been their thing ever since to act a certain character in which someone between them would despise, to "tease" them. Jungkook and Taehyung are a naturally well-coordinated duo, they can communicate without words, they can play along without a plan. They were both amazing liars.

Amazing liars, meet leisure.

Leisure, meet...

Taehyung grew a bit angry, yet even more aroused. The butterflies from his tummy induced to his the level of his crotch. And scene, he couldn't wait any longer, he wanted Jungkook inside him so fucking bad.

Taehyung whimpered, head down, screwing his eyes shut, praying to whatever deities would hark back to him, chanting some weird hex under his breath— Taehyung turned his head over once more.

"J-Jungkook, untie me, please?" Taehyung solemnly begged. Jungkook blinked.

After an awkward second, he did as Taehyung asked, as if tying his hands together was no longer entertaining in the first place.

What's wrong with him? How can he just unleash a feral bitch like that? Perhaps becauss Taehyung just called his actual name even while it was steaming and stuff. Although Taehyung wasn't using the safe word, nor will he ever, addressing Jungkook by his name supposes to something solemn. Something...serious.

"Thanks..." Taehyung murmured. To everyone's surprise, Taehyung reached an arm behind him, gliding about the arch of his own ass. Jungkook can't for the life of him predict what the bitch was plotting, all he could do was watch the show, thrilled to have witnessed the outcome. Was he some sort of stripper?

Then Jungkook witnessed it, his eyes were mesmerized by how Taehyung had his fingers spreading his own asscheeks out to unveil his glory flushed hole. His cheeks washed in feverish hues (the face, not the butt), avoiding eye contact where Jungkook wouldn't catch him, catch him slipping from his pride. There was no such thing as pride on this sexual intercourse. Not when Taehyung was opening himself up for Jungkook to enter, Jungkook cannot for the life of him believed Taehyung wanted to hold onto his pride anymore.

Gosh, his cute timid expression, his body posture, like some sort of marble statue on a pedestal. He was opening himself! Jungkook's sadistic dream came true. Opening himself up so as to remind Jungkook that he was his plaything, his personal hole, his personal fleshlight, his personal doll. Even if it embarrassed him, Jungkook was proud to see Taehyung learning his place.

"W-Well?" His hole clenched and unclenched absolute air, craving something to seal it up completely, "A-Aren't you g-going to fuck m-me?"

Jungkook's stomach whirled, couldn't shun how his irises glistened as if moistening up, smirking.

"Of course, baby," Jungkook clasped at Taehyung's hips, positioning his ass to his groin. And Taehyung felt it, he allowed his own fingers to be replaced by Jungkook's thumbs, which stretched the hole wider, so and so that Jungkook started stroking against the hole with his shaft.

His dick was mashed between those fleshy cheeks when he decided to squeeze them together, molding them around and tightening them, and quickening his pace. He could go all day, but, he desired the cavern way, way more. Nothing was ever enough until Jungkook saw the way his cock slide into that pretty little hole and wreck the very person it belonged to. As it was searing, taut, and succulent.

Taehyung began panting, "hmm~" whimpering breathlessly like a bitch, hand releasing the headboard in order to bite into his own forearm. He fancied biting when enduring, it seems.

The external thrusting proceeded until the bed started to squeak, it felt so good and addicting just like that, Taehyung had to ram back in towards it, as they were humping and humping. Just innocent games, no kids were shot, perversely.

Out of nowhere— Jungkook's slithery thrust went too abrupt, enough to have him accidentally slip half of his length through Taehyung's stretched hole.

How did this happen?

Taehyung yelled, he yelled a smothered mewl, "MMMPHH!" As if he had been stabbed in the thigh with a dagger unexpectedly, his teeth leaving marks on his forearm. The unforeseen sting caused tears to gloss his scleras. It felt like drying when his eyes expanded, inches of his limbs twitched as if shocked by electricity.

"Oops." Jungkook sheepishly grinned, snorting and mocking the affliction. Watching as Taehyung ached, charmed by such pain. "I might have to finish what I—" then he drew his cock out where only the tip remained, "Started!" And pushed inwards as rigidly and deeply as he could.

"Mph!" Based on Taehyung's grunt as he did, one can only tell how powerfully it struck Taehyung's rectum; fully to his prostate. "Hng—!" Taehyung did that thing again, that response where the pain and pleasure were so enormous that he jutted his entire tongue out of his ajar lips, eyes popping out their sockets, and his throat could not form a single sound.

Jungkook found himself cherishing it too much, he wished to snap a photo of this. How long will Taehyung persevere with such an erotic response? Will it soon disappear if Jungkook longer decides to be a brute?

Where does that go to say, will Taehyung disappear if Jungkook decides to change?

"God— still so fucking tight," Jungkook growled, leaning inward to put his arms on each side of Taehyung's waist, from below his armpits, his hard, massive pecs stroking Taehyung's torrid back.

Jungkook sucked on his nape, licking and kissing the sweat on his sweet sunkissed skin, disgusting or not, Jungkook would do far worse simply to torture Taehyung. Distracting him enough from the pain and surprise, Jungkook began thrusting in a slow, collected gait.

"Ah! A-Angh! Mmph!" Taehyung's moans were stifled, like getting a relaxing massage. And because it felt so, so good, he stopped biting his forearm and focused on placing his tongue elsewhere: nowhere. His drools became a mess, falling down his chin, his eyeballs rolling back into his head.

Jungkook's heated breath when he exhaled upon his sensitive neck, skin, whether breathing or licking, that electric sensation, how his cock felt loading up his rectum wall wholly and repeatedly abusing his prostate.

Ugh, the position really did bore Jungkook. He was here to have fun, why the hell shouldn't it be?

This was his amusement park, where they were to connect their sexual organs; pole to hole or hole to pole. Get it right. Taehyung would always irritate Jungkook, huh? Satisfy him, trash. Worthless piece of trash.

Jungkook relished it, though. As it gave him a good reason to get angry at Taehyung, to assault Taehyung.

Jungkook halted his thrusts, making Taehyung a bit upset when disconnected like fucking wifi. Until Jungkook quickly grabbed Taehyung's wrists, and yanked it up ever so harshly, flipping him around and changing the position so they were face-to-face for the first time in bed.

"Omo—" Taehyung gasped.

Jungkook examined Taehyung thoroughly. The impression of his wrecked and pleasured face became so much better up-close, why did he enable Taehyung to dodge his eyes in the first place? What a waste.

Well, he never fundamentally did, doggy-style had always been a position Jungkook was too apprehensive to try on Lisa. She was a woman with a vagina, she can get quite uncomfortable from the back entrance. At least, that was what she told.

Jungkook snickered, impressed and so, so, so intrigued. The big difference between Lisa and Taehyung showed promise, Jungkook would have it the way it is because he wouldn't respect Taehyung one bit whether or not he found the doggy-style uncomfortable.

Teardrops in those half-lidded eyes were yet to roam down those puffed-up bread-like cheeks, breathing heavily through his nostrils and avoiding Jungkook's ogle through sheer and utter shame. His chest rising up and down, so sexy, so submissive, so endangered.

Jungkook dropped Taehyung's wrists, letting them fall gracefully onto his chest, numbed wrists it seems. "Beautiful..." Jungkook praised, grinning ear-to-ear as the dorsal side of his hand came to caress the side of Taehyung's face. It was creepy, the stalker type of creepy. Luckily, Taehyung was fucked up. He loved it. "You look like you're enjoying it, aren't you?"

Taehyung was muted, suddenly introverted as fuck right now because he was literally being stared at by an imperative being, smirking and praising him, hovering above him as his dick throbbed inside his wall. He could not secure eye contact for another second. Praises? Who said anything about praises? After all those assaults, praises felt out of place.

Still, Taehyung was flustered.

Jungkook's hands glided down towards Taehyung's knees, spreading them wider, and wider until Taehyung nearly had to do a split to match his redemption. But he digressed, having his thighs being peeled open was fun as long as it was Jungkook, especially when he peeled his ass open.

"Answer me..." Jungkook scowled.

It was sort of menacing.

Taehyung couldn't speak, he was scared to budge. He wasn't scared of Jungkook and the chances of him raping his hole into dust, he was scared of Jungkook finally seeing his 'adorable profile'. Well, he sort of recognized Jungkook knew and was dedicated to having Taehyung realize it. However, the fact that he had to know and admit it himself humiliated him greatly, and the last remaining pride he had left.

It was dreadful, humbling, and it was so, so addicting.

"Hm. I see how it is..." Jungkook's face altered into an apathetic one, no expression, literally nothing.

Oh no, Taehyung. He's turning ruthless. You fucked up. Again.

He seized Taehyung's waist, thumbs and nails stabbed deep into the sides of his belly, clawing him. "Ngh!" Taehyung hitched, feeling suffocated and enthralled altogether.

Then, Jungkook resumed his thrusting, despite it being different than before. It went ineptly stronger than. It was hyper, rapid, and more thunderous, exploiting his pleasure gland in every way viable.

It...it hurts, but it felt so immeasurably amazing.

"Ah! Hngh— aha! Aah!" Taehyung began yawping, gasping, and moaning like a helpless and destroyed bitch-doll. "Hyung— owh— awh! S-S-Slo-Slow d-ow-down! Ple-e-ease!" He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Due to the extensive pain and pleasure, his strength became weary and loose, not straddling Jungkook one bit.

Well, he couldn't even if he tried.

Jungkook was thrusting that vigorously that every plunge was firm, tight, you can hear the popping noises. It sounded dry and coarse, so much that the skin-slapping noises vanished completely, abandoning only the popping. Causing Jungkook to grunt every time he pushed inwards, depicting how much force he grappled to adjoin with Taehyung. His hips thrusting instead of his crotch and driving Taehyung into it, too.

Those aggressive and mercilessly leaping thrusts motioned Taehyung's entire body and weight upward, more and more that the crest of his head banged the headboard multiple times.

Taehyung was in so much physical torture, bracing onto Jungkook's shoulders with only his hands. As if a rollercoaster ride, it got him so far off-course that he was cornered until his entire back slanted against said headboard, being impelled into vulnerably by a long and thick object.

— BANG! BANG! On 2x loop, equivalent to Taehyung's cries and Jungkook's grunts. It collided so violently that the wall behind the headboard began leaving marks.

"I-I-Is r-ri-ripp-ing! Anh—nnHGH! I-IST R-RIPP—ING, HYU-HUNG!" Jungkook kept going tirelessly, the speed wasn't dying anytime soon.

Taehyung was going crazy.

He couldn't breathe, as if he was running a fucking marathon but also if the devil operated him to jog. Not able to move or see straight, he coiled his toes in, toenails scratching Jungkook's back in the process, fisting the pillows restlessly, tilting his neck back to protect it from cracking in the wrong direction, somehow.

It was like riding a monster truck and there were bumps on the roadway, unable to control your balance and bouncing uncontrollably.

"Bear with it." Jungkook was wrestling him dead, he decided to manhandle both his legs and hoisted them over his shoulders, hugging his joined thighs while his other unoccupied hand pressed Taehyung's stomach for balance support. Slamming in worse and worse, that his asscheeks quivered each time Jungkook's crotch collided.

Due to this new position, Jungkook was able to go balls-deep within Taehyung's feeble little hole.

"Ha— hngh! Angghhh! Ah! Awh! C-Cal-Calm do-down! P-Ple-Please!" Taehyung's trembling fingertips moved to touch Jungkook's knuckle, which was clutching against Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung began plucking at them with slim to nil strength, to detach his fingers from gluing so much, from strapping so much.

So, that urged Jungkook to clutch even tighter. God, Taehyung felt himself tearing apart, the rims of his asshole started burning. The hotel's king-sized bed creaked so arduously that it could possibly shatter.

Thanks to Jungkook, he would not stop.

Poor Taehyung, he was driven into each thrust without the consent of his own strength, rolling his eyes and head, breathless without a seatbelt to fasten him. It crashed so many times that his phallus, the fringes of his hair, his body, and his ass bounced.

"I-I-I'mmph! Cu-Cumm—ing!" Taehyung hollered, arching his spine and legitimately weeping, shaking his head side-to-side, shaking it like a mentally-deranged person. He gathered the duvet and pillows in his arms, containing them dearly to his body once he felt them in his control.

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook huffed, snorting, mocking Taehyung's pathetic plea. He was clearly out of breath, as a sign that he should stop. Unfortunately, he didn't, he wanted more.

He wasn't less productive than before at all, he remained the same and god damn it, how much enthusiasm did he have? How long can he keep this up? How was he not enervated?

"Oh we're not done yet," Jungkook panted, sneering assertively, virtually maniacally, to Taehyung who seemed frightened to his core when he heard that.

"W-Wha-a-at— mmph— aaahhh!" No, wait. How? The force increased predominantly, so much so that Taehyung's knees and thighs which were on Jungkook's shoulders crashed with his own shoulders. That's how physically flexible he made Taehyung due to thrusting too deeply into him. Taehyung can actually cuddle his own thighs that's how proximate it was.

Let's say, Jungkook bent Taehyung in half.

And it hurts.

"Why? Don't like it? Uh— come on baby, say you like it! Say." He pulled out all the way, "It," And pushed in majorly.

"Hnngh!" Taehyung squirmed, how close their faces were that the tips of their noses were rubbing, and inhaling each other's breaths.

Jungkook's forearms swept 'neath Taehyung's bent knees, causing Taehyung to hook his legs on said forearms when Jungkook outstretched them, to grab onto the headboard, using it to energize his thrusts into Taehyung even more.

Taehyung didn't do a tad bit of task, all he could do was be there and get scuffled and rammed into as if he was merely a wall with a hole for Jungkook and Jungkook only.

How brawny was he to obtain Taehyung's whole weight on simply his arms? Taehyung's ass was literally in midair, that was how brawny Jungkook was. What do you call this fierce and extreme sex-pose not many could aspire to have done it before?

This was advanced. Their posture was unregulated and Taehyung had never seen it before. Maybe he had thought of it as it could be impossible, Jungkook made it possible, because he's fucking mad.

"H-Hyu-ng! I-I'm s-so-rry! Pl-lea-ease! I'mmph so-o sorry! H-Ha-ve mer-rcy!" Taehyung's vocal cord was on the verge of fracturing because of how much he'd bellowed and pleaded. Powerless, floating there and being jammed into as his legs were stuck binding Jungkook's arms.

"Ugh— fuck! Shit!" Jungkook moaned, retreating his coarse grip from the headboard to embrace Taehyung's torso frame, entangling Taehyung's limbs inside his arms, like a dog owner would to a baby Doberman. Taehyung couldn't help thrashing his feet, still cautious not to hit Jungkook's head.

Jungkook's thrusts grew sloppy.

"Can I— ha...cum inside?" Jungkook whispered into his ear, making his request difficult to refute. Beyond every other nonconsensual request Jungkook had performed on Taehyung, this was, by far, a must to be consulted. Good to know they still have a teeny speck of dignity left.

"Mmphhmm!" Taehyung bobbed his head, desperate and deprived to his core, brain clouded with nothing but stars and rainbows, seeing the whole galaxy exhibiting before him and welcoming him to the fourth dimension.

Jungkook groaned, freeing Taehyung's limbs from his embrace, but still provided Taehyung's torso one heck of a bearhug, suffocating his thorax. Taehyung's legs and arms came sprawling out immediately from the release, but they eventually went back to spiral themselves around Jungkook's waist and neck.

After a few slapdash, yet sturdy pushes and pulls, Jungkook eventually moderated his speed, Taehyung thought he was never going to. And when he did, the rims of Taehyung's hole pricked ever so badly.

Therefore, to endure the pain, Taehyung sunk his mouth into Jungkook's, kissing one another opened-mouth, tongues tangling and untangling, drooling and moaning into it; muffling each other's voices up.

Because of this kiss, Taehyung's wet cock sprinkled cum all over between their stomachs and chests. Whilst Taehyung was having his orgasm, there it was, he felt it, the hot and dense liquid spraying inside his rectum wall, vastly filling him up, traveling everywhere as if they were breeding triplets.

God. To feel so full, so loaded, Taehyung never wanted Jungkook to stop shooting inside his guts, maybe rearranging said guts would be his next goal. Taehyung wanted to become bloated from Jungkook's cum.

Taehyung can hear Jungkook moaning as he came, as he was mewling himself.

After a few minutes, they both stayed motionless. In the same state. Him still inside the other him.

"Uh...Jung—Jungkook...umph, can you c-come out?" Taehyung said, wiping his drools off with the duvet, smacking his lips, comprehending the aftertaste of every obscene overture he had babbled to Jungkook. However, as stiff as a lot, Jungkook wasn't speaking, "J-Jungkook?"

— oh my fucking god, bitch, he fucking dead. Taehyung thought. Panicked, he elbowed Jungkook up to look at him, only to discover an inactive beauty shutting his eyes and snoring inaudibly.

Woah, other than being sexy and intimidating, Jungkook was beautiful!

How beautiful within his golden slumber.

Taehyung shook his mind awake from the captivation.

"Falling asleep after an orgasm? Pfft—" Taehyung almost shrieked his ass off, but every tissue within his cell was sore, and if he toughened them even the slightest, his ass had to. Right now, right here, he needed to figure out how to get Jungkook off of him solo.

Taehyung sighed gloomily, reposed there against the headboard, spine believably bruising. Every part of him hurts, his skin, his face, everything. Still, oddly, it also felt fucking refreshing and anew, similar to the feeling after exercising.

"Mm~" Jungkook subconsciously grimaced, humming something, head resting on Taehyung's chest whilst his sticky and slippery body hovered, gnawing his own lips like an absolute toddler.

The awakened one watched, no matter the damage, he might be fatigued, whereas witnessing his dom activating baby-mode, he did not know how to feel.

Should he coo? Should he complain? He wasn't certain. In this sort of situation, he was the type to get used to affection and love, too used to it it should feel fake at times.

Hence, how could he believe in something he grew to loathe?

No, it was really fun, to be loved and attended to, but not like this.

This will foil everything Taehyung built himself to be. So maybe, just maybe, if he shuts everything down and thinks less of it, he will be protected from worrying about Jungkook having to ever like him.

He shouldn't like him, even if Jungkook grow to know him and they become friends one day, he wouldn't like him.

That was the only thing Taehyung was certain about.

No one can like him for who he was.

Taehyung sighed once more, duller this time. "He's so heavy..." Wondering if the fluid leaking down his crowded asshole was Jungkook's semen, or blood.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 18: Stop Signs.

Have anyone noticed how, every time Jungkook tries to prove Taehyung's winsomeness, Taehyung would push him away?

Taehyung enjoys being a masochist, almost as much as Jungkook enjoys being a sadist.

According to science, fetishes or one's current enjoyment can reflect past traumas and or past mistreatments.

Such as artists who draw sexualized children, the artist has been sexualized as a child. It is called a 'coping mechanism'.

Whether or not Taehyung and Jungkook are one of them, Taehyung loves to feel worthless, ashamed, no matter his confidence and self-respect.

It goes to show that every time Jungkook wants Taehyung to know he's "cute", he would get shy, moreover, he would get scared.

And Jungkook; wants control, domination as if he never had that.

Maybe this is a foreshadowing, of what really is going on inside the minds of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Maybe, just maybe.

Who will notice it first?

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

(4006 words)

I have no business writing this much...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
3.4K 293 13
"What happened?" "Well, he had this crazy idea of us being like fuck buddies cause he only does that kind of relationships, cause he's so damn busy...
898 48 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...