𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥

By thereallmonii

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, �... More

INTRO
‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ
ۼ Two ۼ
ۼ Three ۼ
ۼ Four ۼ
ۼ Five ۼ
ۼ Six ۼ
ۼ Seven ۼ
ۼ Eight ۼ
ۼ Nine ۼ
ۼ Ten ۼ
ۼ Eleven ۼ
WHAT YOU WANT??
ۼ Thirteen ۼ
ۼ Fourteen ۼ
ۼ Fifteen ۼ
ۼ Sixteen ۼ
ۼ Seventeen ۼ
Message!!
New book!!

ۼ Twelve ۼ

3K 177 21
By thereallmonii

Dayvon (Von) Pov

*iPhone alarm rings*

"Shit.." I sighed grabbing my phone turning my alarm off. It was 8:30 in the morning. I had to be at the trap in less than an hour.

I rolled over in my bed seeing shorty still sleep laying on her stomach. Her legs and arms was everywhere and she barely had covers on her.

"Aye, get up." I said hitting the back of her thigh. She didn't get up so I did it again.

*WHAM*

"Goddamn shit fuck ah shit bitch oou."  She said lifting up rubbing her thigh.

"Watch yo mouth." I said getting out my bed to stretch then sat back down. I went to sleep with no shirt on and Calvin Klein white boxers. But since Kayla sister was here I threw on some red jogger shorts.

"Why you did that?" She asked trying to look back at her thigh that was red.

"My bad Ian know that I hit you that hard." I said getting up out the bed stretching.

"Huh?" She said standing up walking over to my mirror in the bathroom looking at the mark right underneath her booty.

"Damn.." she mumbled.

I didn't have no time to drop shorty off to Kayla crib. I'm pretty sure she didn't have nothing else better to do anyway so she really ain't have a choice but to come to me.

"Aye you want something from ihop?" I asked while pulling out my phone going to the DoorDash app.

"Im fine I just want you to take me home." She said coming back into the room limping then stood in front of me.

"Nah, you gotta come with me. I gotta be somewhere and I don't got the time to drop you off right now." I replied walking pass her grabbing my clothes to take a shower. The fact that she was standing in front of me kinda turned me on.

She was fine as hell but difficult. I can't just be with anybody. Girls like her will make me put my hands on them for playing with me. So I don't even try to think about it a relationship with her.

"What you mean go with you, I'm not going no where without my phone. There's no telling who will call me." She said following behind me to my dresser then into the bathroom.

"What? You tryna get in this bitch wit me or sum?" I asked her pointing at the shower. She rolled her eyes and walked out the room as I watched her ass move. I shook my head closing the bathroom door and hoped in the shower. When I came out the shower she was still sitting on the bed with her bra and panties on.

"Yo what you doing? I just told you I gotta go." I said putting my dirty clothes in the basket and drying my dreads then spraying cologne on my body.

"I told you I'm not going without my phone." She said with a attitude. I threw a white shirt and blue jogger shorts at her.

"Go shower and put that on we don't got time to wash your clothes right now." I said as I walked to her and stood over her as she layed back in the bed staring at the ceiling with her arms closed.

"I'm no-"

" I gotta be somewhere and if I be late i promise you I'm gonna fuck you up." I said grabbing her by her neck.

"Go do what the fuck I said." I said grabbing her arm and dragging her to the bathroom. She looked at me crazy but she knew what was good for her so she got inside the shower. By the time she came out the food had already arrived.

She didn't have no bra on but the shirt was big enough to hide it. Only people who looked real hard would notice. She also didn't have on panties I can see that clearly with the big jogger shorts I gave her. I guess she didn't have a choice her clothes was already worn.

"Here." I said handing her a plate with confetti pancakes and a fork. I didn't get her much because she said she didn't want anything. Girls did shit like this and look stupid when you didn't get shit.

"Ouu thank you." She said grabbing it smiling. I shook my head as I ate my food and she looked at me.

"What?"

"You said you didn't want nothing.." I said shaking my head again.

"Well I changed my mind because this looked very pretty. It got rainbow colors." She said smiling and then eating.

After we finished eating we got in the car and drove to the trap. The whole day I was working doing light work. We didn't go on no type of drills today because the streets was hot. Kayla sister was sleep half of the time or talking to one of the female workers here.

It was now 10:30 p.m.

"Aight, let's go." I said waking Kayla sister up. She got up walking slow and followed me out to the car.

"Did your grab your clothes from my crib?" I asked her.

"No. I forgot them." She said in her sleepy voice putting her seat belt on then placing her head on the door closing her eyes.

"You going to Kayla's right?" I asked her before pulling off.

"Yea I'll just drive my car back to my place." She said falling back asleep.

I pulled off and drove to her house while the car stayed silent. Seems like the only time she slept normally without being wild was when she was in the car.

I pulled up to Kayla house dropping her off and she got out the car going inside. After she went inside i pulled off and went back to my crib.

3 hours later

*banging on door*

"What the fuck?" I said jumping out of my bed grabbing my glock going to the door. I looked out the peephole and tucked my glock seeing a girl with  a bloody face.

When I opened the door. It was Kayla sister... lovely.

(( 3 hours earlier ))

Lovely Pov

After stopping at Kayla house I got out the car tired as ever. I didn't even have the energy to drive. I unlocked the door to the house and instantly went to lay down. After 2 hours of rest I got up grabbed my dead phone then my bag and went outside to my car. After I got in the car I drove myself home.

"Ugh I'm so tired." I moaned locking my car door and walking up the steps to my apartment. Unlocking the door i placed my bag in the floor then turned around to close the door.

*WHACK*

As soon as I closed the door and turned around I was greeted by a slap to my face that caused tears to fall out my eyes. After I fell to the floor the lights flickered on and I seen Cedric with 2 other females. The girls were in lingerie and Cedric had no shirt on just jeans.

"Where the fuck you been lovely? Hm?" He asked me while walking up closer.

I held my cheek sitting on the floor as I cried.

"No where ce-" I said as he punched me in the mouth. I started to scream for help but stopped when he grabbed my jaws with his hand squeezing my face lifting me up.

"Shut the fuck up!" He said as he pushed me against a wall and started feeling on my body. He started kissing on my neck and went under my shirt to rub my boobs with his other hand.

"Cedric please." I begged as I cried. I still had on the clothes Von gave me so it was easy access for him to get to me. I have never let anyone touch me. The two girls just watched as it all happened.

"How you let him explore this soft ass body before me?" He said being aggressive and snatched me up by my shirt and put his hands inside my pants rubbing his fingers in my vagina. This made me cry harder, I was scared and didn't know what to do. My lip was bleeding and my eye felt swollen from the slap.

"No, he never touched me I promise Cedric please stop your hurting me." I cried out. He snatched me up and again and dragged me to my bathroom. I was falling all over the place. He began beating me inside the bathroom as I screamed. He punched on me and kicked me.

He dragged me by my hair and tied me up in the living room making me watch him have sex with the two girls. After a few minutes of them having sex and me passing out a few times. Cedric would walk up to me with his penis out and try to make me suck it and when I wouldn't he would make the girls beat on me.

They left me tied up in the chair so when they finally left I tried to escape. My rib was hurting so bad that when broke out of the thick string the tied me with it was hard for me to breathe. I cried as I limped to the car and tried my best to drive to Von's house with no accidents.

When I arrived at his home I banged on his door as hard as I could. He opened his door picking me up off the floor and brought me in as I screamed in pain. My rib cage hurt so bad that when he lifted me it triggered my pain even worse.

He put me on his couch and ran to get alcohol pads, wet paper towels, and bandaids.

"What the fuck happen??" He asked as he cleaned my face off.

"They beat me." I cried

"Who?" He asked.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...