Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Prep Time

19.6K 331 346
By AnimeEagleScout

2 months later

Izuku had cleared the beach and the two had their weekly sparring match. More Izuku trying to make so much as a scratch on All Might and each fight got the same results. Both getting completely stopped by their respective time clocks.

Izuku was clenching his fist "Next week."

"I look forward to it." All Might said. Having actually enjoyed the fights without the fear of death like every villain he's ever faced.

Izuku grit his teeth "I have the ingredients for the extremis. I can have it done before our next fight."

All Might was about to say he was thankful when Izuku stood and looked All Might in the eye. "If you lose I smash the vial of it and never make another. This is a fight for your life."

All Might could feel a coming storm. On the opposite side. 

"I'll get you next time old man." A young adult Toshinori said to Grand Torino.

The old hero just smirked over his tea.

All Might nodded and transformed before jumping away.

Izuku waited till All Might was gone before pulling out his phone. "Mei get your butt to my garage. We're hunting a god."

A squeal had Izuku pulling his phone from his ear. Izuku rubbed his ear before walking home. He had a suit to build.

Next Morning

Inko next morning 

The mother had woken up to her son and his friend working on a project. Sweaty, greasy and the look of walking death after working all night. "Sweetie the company Christmas party is next week."

Izuku gave an "Ok." Before going back to a hologram of a gauntlet.

Inko could see a fire burning in her son. This wasn't a 'contingency project' as he called a number of his projects. This was intended to be used and due to his lack of sleep Inko guessed very soon. "I'm off to work."

"Stay safe." Izuku said.

Endeavor 

The second place hero had been planning the next Saturday event very carefully. If Inko could bring her son he could introduce Shoko. The boy had the body of a wannabe hero. An unshaped piece of metal to become his son-in-law.

And his quirk! What the heck kind of mut was this boy's father? Ceramic bones, accelerated healing, enhanced physical abilities. Not to mention the boys training! Mastery of 2 martial arts and boxing ability. Endeavor wasn't directly told what Izuku quirk was but it definitely was impressive.

Endeavor had found a few surprising things about Izuku, most shocking was his quirk wasn't listed. Inko claimed Izuku was a late bloomer.

Endeavor had seen pictures of Izuku's father, Inko's husband and his only reaction was "Why?"

"A loving husband and a 10 inch-" Inko was cut off by another side kick spitting out her drink.

Endeavor looked at the picture of his youngest daughter and thought 'Soon.'

Katsumi

She was busy training with her quirk trying to stay in the air with her explosions. She was watching recordings of Iron Man rescuing her. The new posters she had custom ordered from pictures she found online hanging on her wall of her armored hero. Who was he? Where did he get so good? Was he single?

Katsumi landed on her ass and growled. "Damnit!"

Katsumi had stood and tried again.

School 

Katsumi saw Deku drawing in his goddamn book again. Katsumi saw it was a fresh one. She was considering burning it, like many before, but the beginning bell had the class sitting and listening to the teacher.

Deku was still writing.

'Does he really think anything he writes in there will be of any use? He is nothing and that's what he'll always be.'

'He's supposed to be our friend. You're supposed to be his.' The little girl in her head said.

'Bitch I said shut up.' Katsumi thought.

'You know he will get into UA right?'

'No he won't.'

The little girl sat in her corner and huffed 'I wonder What's Izuku's angel up to?'

Izuku's head

A winged, horned Izuku sat on a throne in Izuku's head. Tail flicking back and forth happily. Izuku did what many heros and vigilantes had done. The angel and demon had merged as one. It wasn't a rare thing, people just had a mentality and morals that basically were a waste of mental energy arguing so the angel and demon just kinda fade into one another.

"Mei was spot on with that kinetic bleeder design." The horned angel thought as he was busy working. A hand came chopping down and Izuku grabbed the wrist completely ignoring the teacher.

Outside Izuku's brain

Izuku looked up from his book to the teacher surprised at his hand being blocked and in a surprisingly strong grip.

"You're a lot more interested in that notebook then class today Midoriya."

"Well unlike the class what's in this book is something that is interesting."

"Oh and how about you read it to the class." The teacher said trying to embarrass the usually socially awkward boy. 

The Izuku in Izuku snorted as he was about to go full Tony Stark on this fool. Strutting to the teachers desk and sitting on it "Glady. Chapter 1 of the anarchist quirkbook vol 37. Endeavor quirk could be countered with a synthetic sweat injected via a dart gun. The chemicals could bind to his pores and prevent the fires from getting enough air or fuel to burn. Footnote 1: it is highly likely it could cause his body to overheat and roast itself from the inside out."

Izuku dramatically licked his finger and turned the page "Katsumi Bakugou. From the muscle growth in her forearms and shoulders since first manifestation of her quirk my theory of her being able to create explosions with her feet is yet to be tested because while she sticks to a standard fitness routine and mainly focuses on her upper body my theory cannot be confirmed. Due to the layout of the muscles in relation to her quirk should could theoretically active explosive kicks before UA if she focuses on ass and leg training."

Izuku read on until the bell rang and the class just sat there as Izuku exposed chinks in the armor of 20 heros and suggested half the class ways to improve themselves.

Katsumi looked down at her feet. 'I've tried creating exploding kicks.' Katsumi thought.

'You haven't tried actually working out like Izuchan said.' The young angel said.

Katsumi left and when she got home she saw her mother getting ready for a trip to the gym. "I need to join your…*gulp* pole dancing class."

Mitsuki eyebrow raised and Katsumi barked out her excuse before her mother could even suggest anything.

Izuku garage 3 days later

Mei was looking at the reinforced suit and said "Who are you afraid you'll fight with this thing?"

"All Might." Izuku said as he was going over the add-ons.

Mei's eyes widened "You're gonna attack All Might?!"

"No I'm gonna battle him." Izuku said.

Mei jaw fell. "Your Insane."

"Why on earth would you want to?!"

"Because I have something to prove." Izuku said.

"What could possibly be proven by fighting All Might!" Mei shouted.

"That just because you have a quirk doesn't mean you're a god." Izuku said "It's a message I plan to teach this world but first I need to prove it to myself."

"That's common sense." Mei said.

"Not to everyone. Hell you make me think I'm talking to a higher being sometimes." Izuku said frowning as he looked at her.

Mei grabbed a box knife and handed it to Izuku and cut her finger on it. Mei held up the cut and said "Just cause I have a quirk doesn't make me any less human then you."

"It's because you have a quirk that makes you more human." Izuku said "Mei 89% of the world have quirks. That's the majority. The fact that I don't have a quirk...what does that make me? Something every human has is just...absent."

Mei hugged Izuku "You don't need a quirk to be great. You're a genius inventor. Look at what we accomplished." Mei gestured to the suit. "You don't need a quirk to become great. You don't need to fight All Might to prove anything."

"Thanks for the sentiment, but." Izuku said, grabbing Mei a bandage and some disinfectant. "I need to get this off my shoulder. I need to prove myself wrong." Kissing the bandage, a reflex from raising Morgan.

"When is the fight?" Mei said.

"This Saturday." Izuku said "I need to get rest for the next two days."

Mei looked at Izuku, then the suit and the All Might poster on the wall. "Are you gonna install the new undersheath?"

"No. I don't plan on taking the extremis 3 until I feel like it's ready." Izuku said "I figured out a way to flip the photoreceptors in the eye to remove the blindspot and increase reaction time."

Mei had been given an explanation of the extremis and when Izuku explained how his mother and him were already on extremis 2 she was tempted to accept some extremis 3 when Izuku finished it. Mei was a mechanic. Izuku was an all around jack of all fields inventions. Mei was definitely smart enough to build his suit eventually but she'd never come close to his advancement in biology or other fields of science. Izuku was a jack of all trades master of none.

Mei had often suggested he'd be a master if he focused on building only but Izuku had told her his drive was in hero work. He'd probably resort to selling nukes or becoming a merchant of death without his hero personally. Mei didn't get his logic but Izuku had refused to tell her anything more.

"I'm coming to watch the fight." Mei said "I need to make sure the upgrades survive."

Izuku nodded looking at the suit. The new reinforced plates were green instead of Izuku red ones and instead of solid pieces they were leafed metal. Mei had been working on improving Izuku outer plates while Izuku was busy with something he called 'Pym Particles' another secret in that brain of his.

He had shrunk her SSL battery to become commercially viable and started selling them through his company. With her permission of course. Izuku had more knowledge about running a business then she did. Him giving her a fair 40% with the other 40 going to manufacturing and 20 to Stark Industries.

Mei had gotten a look at Izuku notebook and had to rub her eyes at the details and inventions that the only thing stopping him from making was a money wall. It blew her notebook out of the water yet had she been in the reverse she'd have tried to hold it over his head. A lot of kids in her highschool had called her annoying or weird for her inventions. Izuku had a humbleness that Mei didn't think her ego would allow.

"The suit is ready for the fight. Let's work on something else tonight." Izuku said "You got any projects you want to complete?"

"I'm working on a rocket idea." Mei said. pulling out her notebook.

Izuku took it and pulled out a pen crossing out a few things and adding a few things. "Here we can get a prototype done before morning."

Mei looked at it and smiled "Oh imagine the babies we could get into space with this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 779 19
Izuku Midoriya was an Orphaned Baby Left on The Streets as The Avengers Decided to Adopt and Raise him which they did as Izuku grew up a Happy boy an...
82.6K 1K 8
Home. There's a sense of nostalgia about it that sends a warm feeling thrumming in the depths of Katsuki's chest. There's nothing like returning hom...
20.3K 229 12
there is a boy name katsuki bakugo that bumped into a boy that names izuku midoriya this story contains: Smut gay (bxb) flirting omegaverse bottom...
115K 2.7K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...