Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

35~ I hate you

1K 312 397
By Teefabulous

The heart want what it wants
**************************************

Sewa was hurt she hurt him and she couldn't have imagined how he was able to endure seeing her in bed with another man.

"I am so..." He cuts her off. "You are nothing but a lier! You should have rejected me yet you let me fall! You went to the extent of putting my brother and I against each other and I am more hurt because I shared a woman with my....my brother!" He laughed hysterically as he placed his palm on his forehead.

"Flexible fucker you are! You are really skilled in bed," he chuckled. He was trying hard to keep his anger at bay but he just didn't know how to.

The way the senator son had spoken about her agitated him, he felt  suffocated, he wanted to just die to not feel the pain he was going through.

The woman he was so in love with had shattered him and he didn't know how far this heartbreak will go for he had never been so crazy over a woman before.

"Let me ask you one question, just why!" He asked, his voice held pain in them. His vains popped out as he frowned, he couldn't taken anymore of it.

It hurt him as if he was hit by a trailer; he wished he was indeed hit by a trailer, that way he knew the pain would go and it would be forgotten but he wasn't sure the pain Sewa Inflicted on him would go so soon.

"Why Sewa! Just why did you do this to me! You could have fucking left me alone! You could have just let me get over my feeling! But you decided to be my girlfriend while fucking other men! Just why!" Hurt was evident from his tone, all the while he spoke, he kept thinking of that perfect word to use on her to hurt her just as she has hurt him but he couldn't think of any.

"You fucked my brother knowing well he was my brother and when you noticed I was coming, you slapped him and acted like the victim! Don't you have any shame!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't fuck..." Lanre cuts her off. "Just shut up! How many lies are you going to feed me, just how many?" He asked clearly pissed.

"Are you going to act so innocent even know that the truth is out! Are you going to act like that woman who doesn't know what bad is when she's the queen herself!" His spoke on top of his voice. He wasn't sure how he was standing so long speaking to her and not collapsing.

His heart beat weren't beating as normal, it was hard for him and the pain was killing him. "You are just a fucking lier and a fucking prostitute!" He spat out with disdain.

Sewa felt her heart breaking into a thousand pieces hearing the man she loved call her a prostitute, tears streamed down her face profusely as her heart ached. She wanted to speak, to explain the situation to him but he wasn't giving her the chance.

"You lied to me on many occasions. You wouldn't stay with me for a week in Lagos before going back to Port harcourt because you had men to satisfy. You wouldn't let me go through your phone because you were scared your secret would be revealed. You most especially dated me knowing well I'd be hurt but still you stayed with me, just why are you so selfish!" He shouted making her startle from the tone he used on her.

He had never raised his voice on her and that scared her. It was over and she knew it. She had lost him and she knew it but she was willing to try, willing to beg him to give their relationship a chance.

"Most times you would flare up without any good reason whenever I brought the idea of school. You called me a possesive maniac because I was simply interested as to why the commissioner of Port harcourt would call you but it's clear now..." Hw sniffled a little.

"It's all clear! He was calling you to come and warm his bed...because..." He trailed off, taking in a deep breath. "Because you are a fucking prostitute!"

"Jasmine James, the high class prostitute who is skilled in bed. She is extremely flexible and I'm so pained because you have given it all to so many people yet...yet.." he laughed sarcastically.

"You could have told me you love it hard and I would have fucked you just like the prostitute you are!" He spat out.

"Just stop it please!" Sewa begged, her voice croaked. "Please...don't call me a prostitute," she pleaded and Lanre chuckled.

"Your tears are annoying you know. Okay then I will not call you a prostitute, so tell me which one you want me to call you; a puta or an ashawo kobo kobo or naira nair or ashawo dollar dollar?"  He spoke sarcastically breaking every bones in Sewa's body with his words.

"Please! I..." He shunned her.

"Nothing you say will change my mind. After all I know soon you will be invited to warm the president of Nigeria bed soon, right?" He raised his brows.

"I am no...please Lanre. Yes I admit to being a prostitute but..." Lanre raised his hands up, telling her to hold her piece.

"It's pointless Jasmine James, nothing you say will move me," he shook his head with disgust. The fact he was referring to her by her nickname hurt her. She missed how he sweetly called her name and how affectionate he was with her.

"I am no longer a prostitute, I have changed!" She said on top of her voice, hoping that would make her listen to her but he chuckled.

"Really? You are an ashawo right? Okay what the difference?" He asked.

"I'm serious, I really love you Lanre and I'm so sorry for hurting you but now..." His loud laughter which came out as a form of mockery cut her off.

"Why do I find this so hard to believe? You suddenly love me? Just why do you want to keep lieing to me till this very moment? Just why!" He exclaimed.

"You have never said that word to me, never for once not even by mistake and now you suddenly love me? Save that crap for another!" He spat out.

"Just why did you date me when you know being a prostitute is what you love most?" He asked her.

"I am so curious to know why. Was it sympathy or you wanted someone to use to hide your true self? I am so confused I do not know why!"

"Lanre let us talk calmly. I admit I haven't been the best but we can talk things out, I'm ready to give you my all," she said with a pleading tone.

"Hmm. Your all indeed. Suddenly you are head over heels for me? Do you badly want to fuck my uncle?" He suddenly asked.

"What?" Sewa gasped. She knew his uncle was the governor of Port harcourt, one of the reason she had never slept with him unlike his older brother.

"Don't act so shocked. Just like my brother said, you are a public toilet, aren't you?" He said sarcastically. His words hurt her like a two edge sword cutting her skin. They broke her heart more than her heart was already broken.

"I love you yet you took my love for granted. You kept hurting me, giving me signs to go away yet I stayed like a fool not wanting to loose a candy. I'm so sorry I ever came into your life but you are the most wicked human I have ever met in this life for dating me to hurt me and for that reason i.hate.you!" He emphasized more on his last statement.

Sewa heart that was already broken, broke more than it was when she heard his last statement. She never expected it to come this way, she began to feel pain in her head as his words kept echoing.

"I will stay away from you, make sure we do not ever cross path because I do not know how I would be able to stand your presence. You disgust me! You annoy me and even looking at you now brings brings back memories of you and that bastard that made you moan out loud!" He cried out.

"This is it, Mofadesewa Akanni, also known as Jasmine James. I guess our fate ends here."

"Ola please let's talk, Ola you can't end it this way, please!" She begged going after him. She held his hand to stop him from moving any further but he took her hands off him.

"Please, Ola! Please! I love you and I've changed! I've changed for you!" She begged as tears streamed down her face. She tried holding him down but he didn't falter. Just as he walked out of the door, she collapsed.

I made this chapter extremely long for y'all.

This chapter is so emotional.
It seems our ship has sink and there is no hope anymore 😭😭😭😭

Who is crying with me?😭😭😭

What do you think fate had installed for out couples?

Sewa has collapsed ooo, ewo!! Lanre called her names oo 😭😭😭😭

Chai. Please and please click on that star button below. Your vote counts, love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 9.3K 55
Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all wi...
44.4K 4.2K 59
Everyone deserves to live a life they aren't trying to escape. *It gets better as you read on. This is my first book, so be gentle on me 😉 *There wi...
4.5K 710 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
45.7K 4.3K 55
Sheline is a pretty and ambitious young lady married to insecure Moyo. The desire for a journalism degree takes her from Bulawayo to Johannesburg whe...