You Belong With Me ||SaTzu||

By TZJJANG_CH0U

||GENDERBEND|| SaTzu by TZJJANG_CHOU COMPLETED: FEBRUARY 2021πŸ’™πŸ’œ More

IN
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
❗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ❗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
❗CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN❗
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
❗
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

2.1K 104 8
By TZJJANG_CH0U

SANA'S POV

26

"Are you sure about this Momo? The last time we watched Conjuring you fainted'

Jihyo huff nagging like a mom in front of Momo. We did window shopping earlier since we don't really have enough time to to enter a shop and look for something interesting, we also debated to eat or watch movie first, but Momo and Nayeon wanted to watch a movie and unfortunately we're in time for the horror one which Momo and I hated the most.

I'm not a fan of cringey serial killers, and problematic ghost. I rather watch crocodiles hunting human in the sea than this.

I silently gulped and eyes Momo who as pale as the wall in my room.

"If the four of you wanted me to die early then let's get inside. "

We all laughed at her and walked inside with big cup of popcorns in our hands. I felt my phone vibrated inside my bag so I have to stop and check on it.

I smiled upon seeing Tzuyu's name on the screen of my phone.

Bring pizza for me Sana baby

I replied a quick 'sure' and put my phone back to my bag. I followed them and when I entered the cinema I already felt the urge to go back home. Why there's only few people in here?

I feel shivers on my body when the cold touches my skin. I bit my lips and found Momo gripping tightly on Mina's arms.

I don't know how to mask my coward self here when they all knew I'm a very arrogant and fearless woman. I sigh heavily and quickly shove Nayeon to the side so I could sit in the middle. It's better to be safe. 

"Gosh Sana don't tell me you're a scaredy cat too"

I firmly squinted my eyes to her and shook my head lightly.

"Hahaha this is hilarious" Mina added.

"I'm not scared"

"Really? Then shall we take scattered seats and see who?"

I confusedly stared at Mina's mischievous smile.

"See who's the other fraidy-cat here other than Momo"

Then Nayeon squealed earning lot of attention.

"I already love the idea—"

"Noooo!"

Momo beamed clutching on my hands tightly. I'm not really that scared, but it depends on how scary the movie is. I bit my lip when they all laugh at Momo.

"I...I'm actuall hungry. Let's just eat—WAHHHH"

The five of us shouted at the same time when the lights turns off and na loud creepy sound echoes the whole cinema. I clutches on my chest as it beat so fast.

"What the hell was that!"

"L-Let's get out now...huhuhu"

Momo cries while pulling my hand. A guy suddenly came yo us and informed us the movie will start and we should take our seats now.

"Let's get this over with. Momo will be with me, I'll take care of her"

I said and we all took our seats two chairs away. I sigh heavily and took a handful of popcorn. The movie starts and all I did was to close my eyes while suffering in Momo's loud screams whenever a ghost appears.

After almost 50 years of waiting the movie to stop, finally we're finished on this place. I quickly got off my seat and run towards the comfort room.

"Wait for me outside the comfort room"

I said before completely run to the comfort room. I peed and make myself presentable again. When I feel satisfied I walk out and got surprised to see Sehun standing meters away from me.

I slowly walk towards the exit but when Sehun looked up and saw me, he smiled and went towards me.

"Hi Sana. "

I smiled at him and sigh nervously. There's nothing to be nervous about actually but the fact that Sehun was the reason of Tzuyu and I's misunderstanding brought a signal warning in my head.

"Hey Sehun. Are you alone?"

He raise his eyebrows and shook his head.

"I'm with someone. "

I bit my lips and sigh in relief. That's a good thing to hear.

"Girlfriend?"

I asked and we both started to walk towards the exit.

"Yeah...just wanted to have fun. Honestly, I just want to get over you but unfortunately I saw you rushing to out of the cinema so I have to...well..."

"You dumped the girl, didnt you?"

I saw him sigh heavily while nodding his head.

"I really wanted to have a serious relationship where I can be myself. I want my heart to love someone dearly and I did but unfortunately she have someone else."

I knew that she's talking about me. I feel a slight sensation when he said he wanted to have serious relationship with me. It's like he's telling me he's down for settling with me.

"What did I do to make you think like that?"

I asked. I stopped from walking so my friends wouldn't see me talking with Sehun. There'll be many questions if ever they saw me and Sehun.

"I dont know actually. My mind just completely full of you. I know it's not right to confess to you now but I have to let this out before I regret it. I like you Sana and if I don't stop this feeling it might grow more than that. After this competition I will try to get away from you. "

I stared at him deeply and I saw sincerity in his eye. I feel the urge to hug him and tell him he will be fine soon but I dont know it is the right thing.

"You will find someone better than me Sehun. Thank you for not pushing yourself to me. "

He smiled but a sad one. I really wish he could find someone that he love and loves him back. He's a good guy after all.

"But if Tzuyu hurts you I'm always open arms for you Sana. I will not hesitate to drop all what I'm doing if it's you who needs me. "

I laugh at what he said but I feel good hearing it.

"Thank you but if Tzuyu ever hurts me I will smack his head. "

"I can help you with that Sana. I can smack stronger!"

I laugh again.

"You don't know how strong Tzuyu is Sehun. He can tackle you down without you knowing it"

"Really? You sounded so proud of him. "

"I am. I will do anything to keep him. "

"I envy him with that. I can see you love him so much. Um o have to go now Sana. I think your friends have waited long enough now. "

I widened my eyes as I almost forget about them. Holy!

"Oh my God, I have to go too. Nice seeing you here Sehun. Bye!"

I quickly walk towards where my friends are and I saw them laughing while playing in a random toy machine.

"A LITTLE BIT ON THE LEFT! THERE! YAHHHH NOT YET !"

Why Nayeon and Jihyo always hand the loud voice? I look around to find most of the people watching them amusingly.

"It's my turn"

I smiled when Mina shove Momo away. I walk towards them and see what toy they're trying to get. Then I remembered about Tzuyu wanting the giant fluffy bear.

"We're running out of coins and we didnt get anything yet!"

Jihyo growled. Mina was focusing on the toy and I clearly saw her eyes sparkling at a brown curly bear.

"0.5 inch to the left and south for an inch Mina"

Mina is a genius woman and we always compete to the top and numbers of measurements is our deal.

"Are you sure?"

She asked me and I nod before she pressed the button to hook the bear. A sly smile formed on my lips when it goes down the receiving box. Mina jumped happily and hugged me.

"Thank you my genius friend!"

I heard the other three groaning enviously at us and I just laugh.

"How could you know you moved it to 0.5 inch Mina?! "

Momo asked while Nayeon tried to measure the half of inch using her thumb.

"I have it in my mind Mo~ I still have 4 token coins here you want to try Sana?"

I took the coins in her hand and inserted one coin.

"What do you want Momoring?" I asked and I saw her eyes sparkling excitedly.

"I want the boo doll!"

I raised my brows before moving the handle. When I I saw it perfect below the hook I pressed the button and I heard Momo squeaked in happiness.

"Wow! How did you do that Sana!?"

Nayeon exclaimed. I smiled smugly to her while tapping my shoulder.

"It doesn't take a genius to know as I'm genius myself"

"And the arrogant Sana is back"

I chuckled at what Mina said and inserted another coin.

"How about you Jihyo?"

"Me first! I want the um... Stitch? Uh no! The eevee or...I think the bunn—"

"I'm not asking you Nayeon"

I laugh when she faked tears in front of me and at people that's watching us. I admit that she looks like a baby, a cute one.

"Fine. "

"Yaaayy love you sister in law"

I roll my eyes and get what she wishes to have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
41.9K 1.5K 37
Parallel universe and it's still you Read HELL IN HEAVEN first before this one Completed: July 17, 2022
6.3K 469 14
Tzuyu, who has always been a careless traffic officer, is now trying to become a detective to solve his mother's cold case. He's also completely in l...
56.9K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...