Bakugo X reader lemon one sho...

By elles_mcr

bakugo X female! reader one shots these will all more than likely be lemon but I may throw some angst and flu... More

into- please read before reading rest
call me daddy
collar&lead
Stress Relief
perfect to me
psa
another psa

I love you

33.6K 280 953
By elles_mcr

a/n wanted something more soft, cuz soft Bakugou is sweet and I love it. reader comes from a somewhat toxic/ very stressful household, basically, they dont feel loved. have recently moved into dorms as well. also the smut is legal as both y/n and bakugou are 16 in this, legal age of consent, probably won't make this very kinky cuz..... soft bakugou. also reader is alternative- kinda goth/ emo vibe.

y/n pov

I woke up, shaking and sweating. another nightmare. I've been having them more recently dude to the amount of stress from my household, moving and being around my class 24/ 7 now. I always felt like I wasn't as good as the rest of 1-A, other than mineta.... how he got into UA- at all still astounds me. sure, my quirk is powerful, but it still felt as though the others in the class outshone me, it didn't help that no one really talked much to me. at first I thought it was how I presented myself, heavy eyeliner and my piercings and dark clothings fingerless gloves, demonias, skirt with holey tights or fishnets or (ripped) jeans. I was a fairly outgoing person, despite maybe looking intimidating, I was pretty soft, just a lil bit of spunk. stress build up = snappy temper. but I realized as the months went on the class seemed to just not seem to like me for whatever reason and not my appearance, after all- they all talked to Jisou and Tokoyami who were similar to me in style. I was never really asked to hang out and I was always the one to initiate convosation, and that hurt. the stress at home added to it all so I just stayed quiet.

this past month however, I ended up somehow getting closer to Bakugou. I guess our personalities kinda just worked, plus, he was the one who talked to me first. sure, he called me a "fucking dumbass" and asked to spar with me to have a switch up from doing it with Kiri but still, better than nothing. since then we've been sparring every week, once or twice. it seemed to be a slight stress relief for the both of us. I didn't know much about his mental state, however I knew it wasn't as stable as some of the other members of class 1-A with all the shit he's been through in the past year. we talked briefly after our matches and occasionally during class, he was arguably the person I were closest to here, Kirishima being a close No. 2. since Bakugou started talked to me he did as well, calling me "Bro" a lot of the time.

I went out to my balcony to try and calm myself from the nightmare, the cool air usually soothing me however tonight it just wasn't working. I hadn't even realized I had started full on sobbing. all the pressure that had built up was overflowing. I just wanted a hug....

maybe.....

I thought to myself, it was 2am on a Sunday morning.... and all I wanted was to to see bakugou right now.... as wrong as that was. I'd be lying if I hadn't had thoughts of him holding me in his muscular arms, softly kissing my hear and claiming me as his, sometimes having much dirtier thoughts of what it would be like to have him rail me.

I shuffled out of my dorm, only wearing a vintage hello kitty t-shirt and some fluffy socks (a/n no toe zone here lads) and panties. I made my way over in the darkness, the silence only making my soft sobs more audible than they probably were in reality. I stood outside of his dorm room, having doubts about going to him for comfort.

he wasn't the most 'uwu let me comfort you' person, at all.... yet he was the one who you were closest to and genuinely trusted...

I knocked on the door, loud enough for him to hopefully wake up and hear. if he didn't open it in around 5-10 mins then I'll just go on a walk somewhere off campus, I don't care if it's allowed or not I'll be back my morning anyways....

I wait by his door, the thought that he wouldn't wake and open the door hitting me, making my stressed filled breakdown worse. I clung to my bare arms, nails digging into the flesh, not too hard, just for some stability.

around 5 minutes passed and I stood back, planning on getting changed and leaving when the door swung open. a pretty pissed off Katsuki Bakugou, clad in just his boxers, stood there glaring at my (bigger/ smaller) form.

"it's fucking 2am what the FUCK do you want, extra"

his tone was raspy from sleep and harsh, making me flintch slightly, I felt sobs rack though my body as I look away from him and at the ground, arms wrapping around my body even tighter than before.

"i-i- I'm sorry, it's just- i- I  had a nightmare of sorts and I couldn't c-c- calm down, I didn't know who e-e-e-else to to g-g-go t-to...." I let out another small sob, preparing to be told to 'fuck off' for disturbing him, but it never came.

I felt his big strong arms pull me into his chest, gently strocking down my head, neck and back in an attempt to sooth me. he lead me into his room, letting me go to close the door. he carefully scooped me up, placing me on his bed, with him joining me, ensuring my head was on his chest so I could hear the steady rhythm of his heart.  I breathed in his sent: soft, burnt caramel and a very very slight hint of nitroglycerin and buring. it was oddly comforting...

no words had been spoken yet.

I felt myself calm down as he caressed my (h/c) (h/l) locks, my crying finally coming to an end and my breathing no longer erratic.

I slowly push myself up, straddling him with my hands on his bare chest.

"I'm sorry Bakugou.... I shouldn't have disturbed you but.... thank you for helping me calm down, it made me almost feel loved for once aha....." I trailed off, not really thinking much of using the word "loved" I was planning on going back to my own dorm although, I wanted to stay with him

"you can call.me Katsuki you know teddy bear.... and while it pissed me off at first, I'm always here for you.... stay with me for the rest of the night, I don't want you to have another nightmare....."

I was shocked by his words.... who are you and what have you done with angry boom boom bitch?!?!?

i look up into his crimson eyes with admiration and.... love? maybe.... I'm emotional right now I don't know... I try and think of what to say, not sure what words I needed to form.... subcontiously my eyes go from his to his surprisingly soft lips and back up again, I hadn't even realized I'd done it not once... but four times while I was thinking...

I went to speak,  but before even got the chance I felt his lips on mine, filled with passion and care, a hint of lust behind it as well, but that clearly wasn't its core drive.

"k-katsuki...." I said as we broke appart

"you know (y/n) you kinda piss me off however I do.... have feelings for you, have done for a while..... you're beautiful" he paused.
"BUT DONT YOU GO SAYING THAT TO ANYONE AND IM NOT GONNA REPEAT IT SO I HOPE YOU HEARD ME DUMBASS" he didn't yell, but he spoke in a fairly loud tone, making me flintch at first, but then giggled lightly at his embarrassment.

"going soft on me Mr. Katsuki?"
"you wish Miss/Mx/ Ms (y/n)"

he growled in frustration, I was confused at first but then-
"gaaAAHH-!"
"you know, you should've known what this would do to me, you in such little clothing, exposing your beautiful body to me~" he grinded down against my hips, his hard on very much evident.

3rd person pov:

you let out a soft moan from his action, it being unexpected but very much welcomed.

"hmmmm, you know teddy bear, if you want, I can make all that pressure and stress go away, want daddy to make you feel good?"

you shivered and moaned in response to his words, hoping he'd get the drift that you wanted it, for him to relieve your stress, you were worried that this was just a one time thing, you wanted more than just a hook up, but that was to be talked about after whatever was about to happen.

he lifted up a finger and shook it lightly, tutting as he did so

"tsk tsk tsk, princess you need the use words, I want your concent before I do anything further, need know know how badly you want this hmm?" his tone was deep and seductive, making the heat between your legs grow hotter and begin to pool in your panties

"p-p-please Katsuki, make me f-AH~ feel good, wanted you f-for so lo-....." he cut you off, connecting his lips to yours, his tongue darted out and licked at your lips, asking of entry which you allowed. a brief battle for dominace was fought however, you gave in and let him win, wanting him to be in complete control of this situation.

he smirked, letting out a gruff chuckle as he rested his hands on your hips, his strong gaze boring into you, crimson eyes clouded with lust. his hands slipped down and slowly pulled off your undergarments, arousal ever so clear to him. he knew what he was doing to you. your panties hit the floor after what felt like forever- his own boxer shorts joining them swiftly. 

"let me make you feel good princess, all I ask for in return is for you to take my cock and cum and to let me hear how good daddy makes you feel"
"y-yes sir...."
his smirk widened, knowing he had full control and dominance over you in this moment.

he ground down onto you, slow and harsh, giving you the friction your body craved yet, not enough so to tease you. you desperately tried to make him go faster, but that just resulted in him forcing your lower half to stay attached to the bed, stopped you from making such actions.

he started biting, licking and sucking at your neck, softly at first, but the further down he went the harsher he became- red/ purple makings littering your once clear (skin colour) skin.  once he reached your breasts he glanced up at you, his smirk still evident on his face. one hand make its way up to pinch, twist and grope your breast and nipple, the other staying to pin your hips. his mouth got to work on the other, sucking harshly on the errext bud, you reached down to grip his dusty blond hair, causing him to groan against you.  he alternated between sides, ensuring a nice equal balance of stimulation between your nipples and breasts. your core begging for some form of friction or touch

your body suddenly jolted upwards, a pleasured scream tearing from your throat as he suddenly thrust all the way in, not even giving you the chance to prepare yourself or adjust slowly to his length and girth. he wasn't massive, but he want small, at a guess around 7inches and a decent enough girth to make him stretch you out

you could feel all the ridges of his cock against your tight walls, your mouth was open, a lewd expression on your face- eyes rolling up, head lolled back and tongue hanging out with drool slowly dropping down your chin. Katsuki wanted to relish that image forever..... and he did so by quickly snapping a picture of it. your thoughts clouded over with need that you didn't even care.

your hands moved from his spikey hair to around his neck, pulling him in for another heated, love filled kiss, one that you felt as though you'd needed since forever, and the way he was responding, he had been needing it as well.

the room filled with the sound of skin against skin, teeth clashing together and slicked up mouths messily going at it at eachother. it was almost animalistic, yet, behind all that there was care, you could tell that he was holding pack from full on railing you. he wanted this first time together to be more than just an intense and extremely rough scene. he wanted you to know there was love and care behind all this. this wasn't just a one off. not at all, he hoped you knew that.

he broke away from your lips, hips still snapping against yours at fast pace, a trail of saliva connected the two of you as he looked into your (e/c) eyes, his smirk twisted into a soft smile, something you'd never seen from him in all the times you'd known him. he rested his forhead against yours, sweat mixing together as you both panted from lack of oxygen from the kiss.

"ahhh~ fuck baku- K-katsuki, fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck please I wanna cum, cum with me please make me yours, fuck I love youuuu- AhhhHH-" you cut yourself off with a loud, lewd moan as you contracted harshly around his pulsating cock, your orgasm shaking though you, making your toes curl and face contort with an extreme sense of pure pleasure. he came quickly after, riding out his orgasm as well, painting your insides white with his seed as you milked every last drop of him.

he collapsed on top of you, too tierd to even pull out of you yet. you could feel the mix of both of yours and Bakugous cum threatening to leak out of your now sore and used hole. you held him closer to you, wanted to relish his warms and sweet sent. even after sex, he smelled like caramel and still the small hint of nitroglycerin, it was a sent you could never get tired of, you never wanted to get tierd of.

after about 5 minutes of simply lying there together, both fucked out of your minds, he pulled out, softly kissing the sides of your mouth, your forhead, cheek and then finally, fully on your lips. he rolled you both over and pulled over the covers, so you were on top of him and you were both snuggled up the in the warmth.

"(y/n).... I love you..... I promise I'll make you know you're loved by me forever, even when you're being an idiot"

you could hardly formulate a sentence right now, so to respond your simply snuggled into his pretty solid, muscular chest with a soft "I love you too" although, it probably sounded more like 'i mmmmm wuv muu toommmmm mmmm"

he laughed

"god your a fucking dumbass- am I really that good, I didn't even go all out"

you smiled at his cockiness, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of an answer. your eyes only closing as you fell asleep on his chest, thoughts filled with love, comfort and warmth

------
a/n: sorry this took ages, I've been procrastinating like a lil bitch, gonna start a christmasy themed one tomorow which will hopefully be done by Christmas day (if you celebrate it) hope y'all like this anyways, I love the idea of Bakugou being soft with his significant other when they're alone. please comment, vote and maybe leave some requests? I'm open to anything dudes. I'll shut up now aha, sorry for any spelling errors, I commit spell for shit, how I passed English I don't fuckin know

-Elles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
280K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
19K 850 31
*Trigger Warning* there are mentions of rape (I hate it! But the story kind of wrote itself if I'm honest. ) and other uncomfortable and very traumat...
124K 1.1K 20
I am just a horny person who wrote about a dom reader cause there isn't a lot of them out there and I don't relate to bottom readers. ~These are NOT...