perfect to me

a/n: hi my boyfriend of just over a year broke up with me last week so Im fuckin sad, I've only just got WiFi and my eating disorder is starting to get out of hand again so here's so Bakugou giving Y/N some love for comfort and then of course, some smut. break up and incedent happened near the end of second year of UA, this takes place just after Christmas, around new year's. this is partly based of things that have happened to me, please be nice

️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDER AND PAST SEXUAL MANIPULATION⚠️

💥Quirk:💥 smoke screen- can control all smoke, including the temperature of it, movement, density (etc) this is my own OCS quirk but it fits for this

⚠️warnings:⚠️ disordered eating, break up (bisexual/ pansexual reader), hint of being used for their body in past (was consenting but was in an emotionally bad place), reader smokes in this.
(this is kinda based of things that have happened to me and I do smoke which is why that's included, no other reason. smoking is gross, don't do it.)

🍋contains:🍋praise kink, Dom!Bakugou, past ex Jirou, Monoma being a dickhead, body worship, choking, pinning, daddy kink, Dom/sub dynamic, new established relationship, Bakugou being somewhat soft, dumbification

----
your pov

smoke trailed out my mouth at I gazed up at my ceiling in my dorm room. the same bland ceiling I've had since my first year here at UA. I wasn't supposed to be smoking in my actual room- or at all really for that matter. only my best mate, Kirishima knew I did it, I told him I had my reasons but wouldn't elaborate. I didn't want him to know it was to calm my anxiety and suppress my appetite. especially not that last one. both he and the rest of the BakuSquad knew what some of our fellow 3rd years had been saying about me.
pig
fat
chubby
whore
prostitute
'won't ever make it as a hero'
fatty

the cliché insults that seemed pretty immature for 17-18 year olds but here we are.

i thought back to around a year ago.
me and Jirou had broken up, she'd developed feelings for Momo and myself for Katuski I had seen that, we both agreed to just stay good friends. I was upset, sure, despite my affection for the sandy blond man I was still hurt, I loved her.

that same day Monoma saw me at lunch on my own by the water fountain. he was being so nice to me, comforting me and said I could chill with him after school in his dorm, let me vent to him and he said he'd comfort me.

he ended up having sex with me. I agreed, I was hurt and needed to feel loved but the moment he was finished and satisfied I was sloppily cleaned up, dressed and kicked out of his dorm.

the next day was when the real shit started.

he told his mates and Class 2-B that I had payed him to have sex with me because I was sad. I was beyond pissed off, hurt and it almost had me expelled.

the Aizawa and Principal Nezu confronted me about my 'prostitution' and I told them what had truly happened and thank fuck they knew I was telling the truth- an alliby from Tesutesutesu who heard what happened through the dorm walls.

despite this, other people still talked- most of 2-B and all of 2-A, other than Shoto who was strangely suspicious for some reason or another, were all aware it wasn't my fault. my mates within the BakuSquad comforted me, Kiri fuffilled his 'Best friend' roll and surprisingly, I got a lot of comfort from the one idiot I was crushing on.

it was now the holidays. Christmas had been and gone and it was a few days before New year's. most people had gone home for the Holidays but for personal reasons I had stayed, along with Bakugou and Todoroki- both not really wanting to see their parents this holiday.