Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Trip to gaon

657 98 23
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part..   
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The train ride was supposed overnight. They had gotten on the train at about 4 in the evening and they were to reach next morning at 5. Then they had to get a bus near the train station which would take them to the goan area. Bus ride is about 2 hours.

It was around 6:30 already. The train at stopped at a station and Sameer and arjun along with rohan had gone to get few snacks such as chips and cola for everyone.

Juhi:"Waise Preeti tumhara exams kaise gaye"

Preeti:"Accha tha bhabhi. I passed. Aane ke baad I can start working as a stylist "

Juhi:"Yeh toh bahut accha hai."

Naina:"Aapka flight attendant ki job ka kya hua"

Juhi:"I applied for leave as in pregnancy it's not safe to travel back and forth "

The train horned 2 times and the boys had still not returned. Naina looked out the window to try and find them but couldn't see them anywhere.

Preeti:"Tera bachpan ka darr abhi tak nahi gaya na"(She said breaking Naina thoughts)

Juhi:"darr?"

Preeti:"Naina ko bachpan se pata nahi ajeeb sa darr hai. bachpan me jab train se uthar the kuch kaam ke liye iska pura dhayan unhi pe reheta tha. Isse lagta tha ki agar train chaldi toh Chachaji yahain chut jayenge"

Naina:(Juhi and preeti laughed)"Haso mat muhje nahi pata muhje esa kyun lagta hai"

Sameer:(As the train started to move he along with arjun and Rohan came and settled down in their seats)"Kya lagta hai"

Naina:"Kuch nahi..Tum kahan the train chali jati tob"

Sameer:(Laughs)"Toh me tumhare uss hero Srk ke jaise train ke peeche bhag leta"(Everyone laughs while Naina makes a face)

Sameer opened a chips bag and took out a chip bring it in front of her as she took the chips in her mouth Sameer talked to arjun. They kept feeding her and himself as they communicated with each other. After few hours Chachiji came to their section.

Chachiji:"Baccho khana khaoge.  8 bhai gaye  kuch khalo phir jaldi bhi sona hai kal 4 bhaje uthna hai"

Naina:"Ji Chachiji me aapki help karti hoon"

Naina and preeti went to the elders seating area and help Chachiji bring out some plates for everyone. They served everyone and took few plates to the youngsters in the second section.

They eat as they talked, teased and laughed. After eating the yummy aalu puri made by Chachiji everyone was sitting in their seats. It was dark outside now and the window brought in cold wind.

Rohan:"Aap log last time kab gaye the gaon"

Naina:"Bahut saal ho gaye hain. I think.last hum tab gaye kab hum 11 the me they..aur.. "

Sameer:"Nanu ki death hui thi. Me Delhi sift hua tha jab"(Everyone looked down as the atmosphere changed. Naina intertwined her hands with Sameer but no one saw. He smiles at her)

Rohan:"ohh"

Preeti:"Oh no.."

Juhi:"Kya hua?"

Preeti:"Nainnaa kacheruu"(She said looking at her with worried eyes )

Naina busted into laughter as everyone looked at her confused except Arjun who was trying to hide his smile seeing Preeti glaring at Naina.

Romeer:"Kacheru?..Yeh kya hai "

Arjun:"Kya nahi pucho kaun hai"

Romeer/Juhi:"Kaun hai?"

Naina:"Preeti ka preemi"

Preeti:(Whined)"Nainaaa"

Rohan:(Getting upset)"What?"

Sameer:"Preemi ka lover bhi tha"

Naina:"Me batati hoon. Jab hum gaon gaye the tab wahan ek lardka tha jo preeti ko peheli nazar me dekh mar usse pyaar kar beheta. Usne toh shaadi ki baat bhi chaladi. Gaon ke mukhiya ka beta tha toh woh direct rishta leke aa gaye"

Arjun:"Woh toh Chachaji ne bola ki abhi usko pardna hai woh Preeti ne bahana mara ki woh jis ghar me shaadi karegi wahan toilet hona zarori hai"

Preeti:"Ishi liye toh me gaon wapas nahi gayi uske baad."

Naina:"Bechara kacheru per. Preeti tere liye toilet banwa ke beheta hoga woh or jab usse pata chalega ki teri shaadi ho gayi toh toh kitna dil dhukhe ga usska"

Preeti:"Nainaaa bus kar naa"(All laughed as preeti made a whiny face and Rohan on the other hand was not fond of this new information. His jealousy was clearly seen by Preeti who smiled to herself at this)

Juhi:"Arjun I am gonna sleep, Me bahut tried hoon"

Sameer:"Haan chalo sote hain.."

Rohan:"me washroom se aata hoon"(As everyone got up set the middle birth, Rohan headed to the washroom area. Seeing him leave, Preeti also excuses her self and follows him)

Here Sameer sets the middle birth for both side. Arjun and Juhi decide to take the bottom 2 births while Naina and Sameer pick the top 2 leave the middle for Preehan. Naina takes out some blankets from the bag and keeps one on each birth.

Meanwhile near the restroom area, Rohan comes out of the restroom and washes his hands as he see Preeti standing by the doorway looking out at the dark night as the train is moving. He moves towards her and stands next to her.

Rohan:"Kya kar rahi ho"

Preeti:"Tumhara wait"

Rohan:(pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her)"Preeti I love you"

Preeti:(Kisses his right cheek)"I love you too. Rohan I like that you are jealous per tumhe jealous hone ki koyi zarorat nahi hai.  I mean jealous hona ek baat hai per kachure ke jealous hone ma toh change hi nahi banta. "

Rohan:"Kyun itna bura hai woh?"

Preeti:"Not to be rude or anything per jab tum  usse dekhoge tab samaj jaoge"

Rohan:"Hmmm chalo sote hain"(Preeti nodded as they head back to their section )

As they head back, They see the light of the elders section off indicating that they already slept. They go to their birth area to see Juhi and Arjun already laying in their section and Sameer setting his pillow with the bag up in the top birth.

Preeti:"Preeti tu pehele ja. Ser dekh ke"(preeti nodded as she climbed onto the middle brith while Rohan did the same.)

Naina climbed on the top brith after preeti and after making sure Naina was up safely, Sameer also climbed on to his birth. He switched of the light and turned to his sides looking at Naina who was already looking at him. They looked at each other as sleep consumed them.

Next morning Around 4:15, Sameer's eyes opened hearing noises. He looked towards Naina to see her sleeping peacefully. He smiled as he looked down to see Chachiji and Chachaji waking up Arjun.

Sameer:(Sitting up slightly )"Good morning Chachaji Chachiji"

Chachaji:"Good morning beta. Accha hua tum uth gaye. Hum ek ghante me pochne wale hai toh tum sab uthke brush karlo or change karlo karna hai toh"

Sameer:"Ji Chachaji "(He slowly climbed down to see Chachiji still trying to walk up preeti )

Chachiji:"Preeti uthja dekh agar tu utho nahi na toh me teri taiji ko behejti hoon tuhje uthna"

Preeti:(Sitting up in a rush)"na na maa aaaa"(She hit her head on the birth seat)

Chachiji:"Aaram se pagal. Chal ub neeche aa. Me uder ja rahi hoon tu Naina ko utha"(By this time Juhi was up as well. Sameer woke Rohan up)

Sameer:"Preeti tum jao fresh ho gao ne Naina ko uthata hoon"(Preeti nodded )"Naina"(He called her as he reached his hands to her face slightly patting her.  She hummed in her sleep and held his hands close to her face)"Naina utho dekho station aane wala hai"

Naina:"Kya hai Sameer sone do na"(She whined as she opened her eyes slightly )

Sameer:(Chuckled )"Bus me so lena jaan abhi utho"

Naina looked around taking the surrounding in her mind. She processed everything and remembered that she is not at home but actually in a train. She was about to sit up in a jerk but Sameer as if understanding her upcoming actions gave her a warning.

Sameer:"Aaram se uthna ser dekh ka"(She nodded as she slowly climbed down while Sameer made sure she touched the ground safely)

Naina:"Tum fresh ho gaye"

Sameer:"Nahi Arjun juhi bhabhi preeti aur Rohan gaye hai abhi. Unko aane do phir hum chalte hai"

Naina:"Me tumhare brush aur kaprde nikalte hoon"

Sameer:"Bus ek t-shirt nikal do Pant wahan ponch ke change kar longa"

Naina:"Okay"

They all took their time to brush their teeth and changed into fresh cloths. It was about 10 mins before the station was to come when they all settled down. Naina and Preeti had changed from a suit into a saree.

As the train came to their station, Everyone gathered their bags and exited the train. They all bought some samosas and chai from a stall at the train station for breakfast sake before heading to the bus stop near the station where their bus should pick them up at about 5:45.

It was 5:42, when Samaina and preehan along with the Agrawals were waiting at the bus stop finishing their samosas. As they all waited for the bus along with few more people they saw 2 drunk man coming towards them on the pathway.

As the men noticed this they looked at each other. On the other side the bus also started to come in sight. Sameer pulled Naina on his other side while she looked at him confused. He just nodded no moving his attention back on the drunk men.

As the bus approached them at the stop so did the 2 drunk middle age men. By now even the ladies saw this. Chachiji and Taiji who stood by the back took Parley and diverted his mind while Arjun moved Juhi closer to the inside.

The bus came to a stop and everyone started to climb the bus. At the end Sameer and Rohan climbed the bus. They saw their family members settled in the back taking the back 4 pairs of seats. Naina and Preeti at at 2 different seat leaving a place for their respective partners to sit beside them.

Sameer and Rohan sat next to their wife before placing the bags on the upper area. Sameer looked forward to see the 2 drunk man also entering the bus. One of the men settled down in the front itself while the other one wobbled to the back. As he stood looking for seats in the back where clearly no seats were left he tumbled almost falling into Sameer and Naina's seat. Naina closed her eyes keeping her hands in front of her face. The backpack of the guy came in contact with her hands as he fell backwards onto their seats. Naina tried to push him off but he was too heavy for her. Soon she felt a hand replacing hers. Sameer pushed the man a little harder balancing him on his feet.

Sameer:(A little angrily )" Dekh ke chaliye na bhaisab"

Man:(Drunkly wobbling from here to there)"Opps sooorrrrry"

Sameer was about to say something but Naina held his hands calming him down.The bus driver came back seeing the man still standing and showed him a seat in the front of the bus. Soon the 2 hours journey started.

Sameer:(He said to himself )"Jab sambhala nahi jata toh peete kyun hai log"

Naina:"It's okay Sameer me theek hoon"

Sameer:"Tumhare theek hone ki baat hai Naina per usse bari baat yeh hai jo tumhe bhi nahi pata"

Naina:"Kya hua?"

Sameer:"jab stop pe they tab woh dono jo 3 ladkiyan thi na akele unko burial nazar se dekh rahe the."

Naina:"What?"

Sameer:"Tabhi Maine tumhe aapne side keecha. Me toh unko wahi pe 2 ghusa marta in lardkiyon ko ese dekhne ke liye per tab tak woh lardkiyan bus me chard gayi thi. plus parley aur sab family members bhi they toh pata nahi unhekaise lagta"

Naina:(Smiles resting her head on his shoulder )"Sameer tum bahut acche ho. Aur next time itna mat sochna. Ese logo ko  ek ghuse se hi samaj aata hai ki lardkiyan insan hai koyi toy nahi ki unke saath jo maarzi karo"

Sameer:"Ab toh permission bhi mil gayi"(Naina looked at him)

Naina:"Sameer sahi kaam ke liye kishi ki bhi permission ki zarorat nahi hoti. Sahi kaam karne se nahi kishi ko darna chahiye nahi kishi ko society ki wajah se rukna chahiye warna jo galat kaam kar raha hai usse lagega ki woh kuch bhi kare koyi kuch nahi karega"(Sameer smiled as Naina again kept her head on his shoulder )

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon...

Precap:"Samaina along with everyone reach gaon. What new twist and turns or changes will this trip bring in their life."

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...
19.9K 1.8K 9
Destined events of life are rare and special. For many people destiny brings new opportunity to live a life one always wished to but for some it brin...
8.3K 986 13
Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football team, is disappointed with himself by losi...
22.4K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...