Trap Queen: Part 2

By Devour567

Part 2 of Trap Queen series. Make sure to read Part 1 first in order for this one to make sense. More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Part 1
Chapter Ten: Part 2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen: Part 1
Chapter Eighteen: Part 2
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One: Part One
Chapter Twenty-One: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Four

120 6 7
By Devour567

Two Months Later...

Today is the big day, my little brother is finally getting married to the love of his life, Lily, and I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster today, but I am determined to help make this day unforgettable and memorable for Geo. He deserves this. They both do.

It's currently 10:30 am, and Lily wants me to be at her house by 11. My hair and makeup is done. My dress is on and looks great. The only thing missing is my diamond earrings. I've been running all over my apartment looking for them for the last ten minutes.

"Roni," Diablo calls out from our bedroom.

"Yes, Diablo?" I said as I circled the living room for the fifth time.

"Can you come to help me with this bowtie? I can't get this shit right."

"Yeah, hold on. I'm still looking for the earrings. I can't find them."

I swear I just had those shits in my hand.

"The diamond ones?"

"Yeah, those."

"They're over there on the bed," he said.

I freeze completely, trying to hold it together.

"Why didn't you tell me that ten minutes ago?" I snapped as I stormed my way to the room.

"You didn't ask," he said back.

I looked on the bed where they were in plain sight.

I sigh and go over to Diablo to fix his bowtie.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, then bends down to place a kiss on my lips.

"You're too stressed out. You need to relax, baby," he says.

"I know," I reply. "I'm just nervous. I don't want anything to go wrong. I want everything to turn out better than what's planned."

"It will, just stop thinking about it and enjoy it," he said.

I nod.

A smile appears on my face as I step back to give him an up and down glance. He is looking hella fine in his black suit and bowtie. The suit fits his body so perfectly, and his tattoos give him that bad boy look.

"You look handsome," I smile.

"I feel ridiculous," he said back, but the smirk on his face said he's kinda feeling it.

"You look beautiful," his eyes roamed all over my body.

"Thank you," I grinned.

"Which reminds me, I got something for you," he steps away towards his side of the bed to the nightstand.

My phone starts ringing, and he stops.

"It's Lily," I answer the phone.

She called to let me know that all the girls were at her house ready to go for the photo shoot, while the boys have theirs. Now we are both late to where we need to go.

"Geo just texted me too. We should get going," Diablo tells me once I hung up the phone.

"Well, we have a minute, show me what you got me," I smiled.

He comes close again then pecks me on the lips. "We need more than a minute. I'll bring it with me, and give it to you later tonight."

"Fine, baby, whatever you say," I kiss him again. "I love you."

He smiles, "I love you too."

-

The photoshoot with Lily and the girls was so much fun. We decided to take it close to the reception in the mountains. Lily looks absolutely stunning. Everything was so on point, her hair, make, and dress was perfect. Geo is going to lose it when he sees her.

At 2 pm, the religious ceremony started at a Christian church. It wasn't until that moment, that I saw my little brother in his suit. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I could tell he was trying to stay strong too and hold in his emotions.

Anyway, the ceremony was so beautiful. It was small and simple, only family and close friends were allowed to attend to make it even more intimate.

After the ceremony, we headed to the venue. A beautiful venue at the top of a mountain with a beautiful view, all royal-like, just like Lily wanted.

At 5 pm, there was another mini ceremony for all guests to be apart of. I loved it too and cried, duh, at 6 pm, the guest started arriving, and then food was served. At 7 pm, the most nerve-racking part was the waltz that included all of us. The dancing and all ended at 8 pm, and now a brindis or cheers.

It is time. As a maid of honor, it was my duty to say a few words for the couple.

"Now the time for the toast. Everyone please pour yourself a drink and joins us in celebration of the new married couple," the host said in Spanish through the microphone. "But before that happens, the maid of honor, Veronica, has some words she'd like to say."

My legs trembled as I got up to take the microphone.

"Good luck," Diablo hissed after me.

Fuck. I am so nervous. I walked to the middle of the dance floor and turned towards where Geo and Lily were sitting. Now, I have to act like there aren't three-hundred-plus people behind me, watching me, and just talk.

I clear my throat and try to shake off the nerves.

"Firstly, I want to thank every single one of you for being here on my brother's special day," I pause as they clapped. "My brother and I, have a lot of memories together but the one that has stood out to me the most today is when my little brother Edgar, Geo, and were walking home from tia's house, and we were talking about marriage for some reason, and Geo said, 'I don't think I'll ever fall in love that deep to marry someone. I think that marriage stuff is BS.' Well, here you are now bro," everyone laughs.

"The first time I ever met Lily, I could tell that she was that special someone. She's smart, independent, kind, and very, very gorgeous. I immediately saw the change in Geo, a good change. He seemed happier, more content, and stayed outta trouble. Since that moment, I have seen them grow closer and closer. I can say that they both love each other more than anything else.

Lily, I want you to know that we love you, and we are really beyond happy for you to be part of our family. We're blessed to have you, and I'm glad to call you my sister.

I love you both so much. I hope you are always happy. ¡Salud!"

"Salud!" Everyone cheered before gulping down their drinks.

From that point on the real celebration started. The banda started playing, and everyone raced to the dance floor, besides Diablo, of course, he doesn't like to dance, bummer I know, but thankfully Melissa was my dancing partner.

Everything went perfect. The party was lit as fuck, and everyone was having fun. Everything is just great.

The last two months have been the happiest in my life. First and foremost, my parents, Geo, Melissa, and Legend, who are my only family, are healthy and happy. I am so glad we are all much closer than we were before. Second, my friends and the gang are thriving and making memories as always. And last, but certainly, my favorite, Diablo, and I are back together and have had time to grow closer than ever in the last two months. We are soulmates, and our bond is unbreakable.

I was dancing in the middle of the dance floor when I felt someone pull my arm lightly. I turn around and see Diablo.

"Baby, come dance with us," I tell him as I wrap my arms around his waist, and dance around him.

"I don't dance," he says in my ear, "Can we talk?"

I nod and grab his hand to lead us out of the wave of people on the dance floor. 

The amount of people here is ridiculous.

Finally, we make it out to the large balcony with the beautiful Phoenix view. It's a lot less noisy out here, just the perfect place to talk.

Diablo comes close and wraps his arms around me, then kisses me. I giggle as he proceeded to kiss my neck.

He finally stops the kiss and looks down at me.

"I love you," I tell him, making him smile widely.

"I love you too," he says, then pauses to put his hand in his pocket. "Which is why I decided that it's time to give you this."

My heart immediately stops when he holds up a tiny red box. He opens it, and I gasp. It was a simple yet gorgeous diamond ring, just like the one I described YEARS ago.

"Will you be my wife?" he asks.

Tears run down my cheeks heavily.

"Yes, yes, I want to be your wife, Lorenzo," I sob.

His face beams as he takes the ring from the box and carefully places it on my finger. He leans over, and we kiss.

"Yes!" I hear Melissa cheer.

That's when I realized Melissa, my parents, and the rest of my close friends and family were surrounding us witnessing this special moment.

This is a new chapter of our lives, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Whatever that may be, we will be facing it together.

It's him and I forever.

------

Author's Note:

THE END. Oh my god. I cannot believe that this is the end for Veronica and Diablo. Thank you to those who read this story from beginning to end. I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It might have not been perfect, but hey, I like it okay haha.

I will be publishing a new story soon which will connect most of Trap Queen characters so stay tuned.

As always you can head to my profile to see my other stories which are of course gangster love stories.

Love y'all and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 1 32
There is no description. Read the book, and find out for yourself. All i'm gonna say is, that this is a part two to Beautiful lies. Enjoy bebe!
42.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. • Read it in dark mode for a better experience. • The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
2.1K 62 27
Just Read It!
114K 3K 44
Book 2 of difference between us