All Because of Willow | A Lum...

By MNSJAFReads

Amity Blight, known as the top student at Hexside, finally works up the courage to ask out her human crush Lu... More

Chapter 1: Awkward
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 5: Plans
Chapter 6: Greenhouse
Chapter 7: Books
Chapter 8: Practice
Chapter 9: Lie
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Goodbye...
Chapter 12: Tricks
Epilouge
Final Authors Note~

Prologue

2.3K 60 119
By MNSJAFReads

POV: Amity Blight

I stared at her. Waiting for a response. Waiting for her to finish reading the note so she can finally tell me how she feels. She probably doesn't feel the same. I'm probably crazy now that I think about it. I mean what would everyone think... what would my parents think?! Not only am I dating a human, but I'm dating a girl! I knew this was a bad idea.

The thoughts made my stomach start to hurt. The nervousness eating up inside of me. I watched as her eyes read and re-read the note over and over as I gripped my books tightly. I closed my eyes, praying to Titian that this goes well. When I had opened them again, Luz was looking at me, having a look on her face I couldn't quite read.

"Amity I-" before Luz could finish, I snatched the note and started laughing, a little to loudly.

"HA HA! You thought I was b-being serious!" I struggled to say. Tears were starting to form as my face started to heat up. Luz put her hand on my shoulder, making me stop talking, but my inner panicking continued.

"Amity... you're a great person, and I... I'm sorry but I can't be with you." My books fell to the floor, the note seeming to fall 10x slower. I stared into her eyes, feeling empty, "I hope we can still be friends?"

"Y-yeah, friends" I felt my eye twitch slightly before I picked up my things. The tears were going to fall any second now, and I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I awkwardly smiled after gathering everything and started running towards the nearest bathroom, but before I could make it, I ran into Boscha, who immediately realized my state. She waved away her posse and put her hand on my chin.

"Are you okay?" She asked, for some reason sincere? I looked behind me at Luz who was staring at me, confused, then back at Boscha before shaking my head no. I knew if I spoke, it would be water works. She then sighed before saying "Go to the bathroom and wash yourself up, I'll go find out what happened, okay?"

"B-but don't h-hurt her, Boscha, I still l-" I tried to stammer out.

"It's okay Blight, I won't do anything too drastic." She then walked away from me. I wiped my eyes before running to the bathroom. When I got in, no one was inside, so I locked myself in a stall, putting down the toilet cover, and placed my things. My back hit the door and I slid down, letting my tears fall with me. I lay my head against the door, looking up towards the white ceiling. I closed my eyes every once in a while to get the tears out faster. Class was starting soon and I didn't wanna be late, but I'd rather be late then go to class looking the way I look now.

I quickly silenced my sobbing though, when I heard the bathroom door open. I sniffed quickly, but whoever was on the other side must have recognized me.

"Amity?" The person asked. They had a familiar, sweet, and gentle voice, but I couldn't tell who it was. I stayed silent. "Amity? Come on I know it's you!" I buried my head into my knee's and prayed they wouldn't find me, but I must have not sent the prayer fast enough, because someone opened my stall door. Darn those loose locks. "Amity! What happened!" I felt their warm embrace around my body. I looked up and saw Willow.

"W-Willow?" I stuttered out, surprised she would care. 

"What happened?" She sat on the floor next to me, wiping my tears with her thumb and the rest of her hand laid on my face.

"Luz re-" before I finished I remembered that the whole reason Willow was talking to me was because of Luz, no way could I tell her, "Never mind."

"I understand I guess," she wiped one last tear before standing up, "just let me know when you wanna talk about it." As she started to turn away, I noticed a photo in her pocket. Luz was on it, so I quickly grabbed it, making her turn around quickly, blushing more then I've ever seen her blush, "Amity!"

"What is this?" I looked at the photo. It had Luz kissing Willow's cheek. A bit of jealousy laid in my stomach, but hopefully it was a sign of friendship? Luz seems like one of those friends. I looked up at Willow who was looking away, smiling now, her cheeks still a pretty pink color. Finally she looked back at me after a little bit of silence, her face serious.

"I can't tell you."

"Come on Willow, what are you hiding?"

"It's... it's a secret."

"I'll tell you what's wrong with me, if you tell me why you have this photo." My curiosity was talking for me. I felt bad digging through her business, but I needed to know that what I was thinking, wasn't true. Willow paused before saying...

"Fine, Luz and I are..." I held my breath, my eyes widened, "dating." Willow smiled, looking away. It wasn't even a happy smile, it was more like a mischievous smile. But I couldn't really tell. My tears were starting to block my vision as I glared, "Can you tell me what's-"

"Get out..." I whispered before she could finish.

"What?"

"Get... out."

"Amity, what's wrong?"

"GET OUT, WILLOW!" I screamed at her, standing up quickly with fists. She looked at me, confused, then ran out of the bathroom. I closed the stall door again and fell to my knee's. I pounded on the floor. Luz didn't love me because of my childhood friend. All because of Willow.

***

I sat in lunch, staring at my food. I pulled out a sandwich and bit into it. No one sat next to me, not Luz, not Willow, not Boscha, not Edric, not Emira. Just me. And I liked that. I could barely focus last class and to be honest, I just wanted to be alone. Of course right after I thought that, Luz came up from behind me, scaring me half to death.

"Hey Am, can we talk?" She smiled. I looked at her, then at my sandwich, which had fallen on the floor, then back at her. I had lost my appetite. I turned towards my lunch bag and put away everything quickly, "Amity?" I rolled my eyes, standing up from my table, I started to leave the cafeteria, "Where are you going?" She started to run after me, grabbing my wrist when she had caught up to me, "Amity, please, I think we need to-"

"Need to what?" I snapped around to her, a harshness in my voice, "Need to talk about how I'm not good enough for you? How some girl who talks to tree's is somehow better?"

"What?" She pulled away confused. Her pulling the innocent and clueless card angered me.

"You know what! I should have known you would never change..." I thought back to before she came to Hexside, before we bonded in the library, before she showed me her magic. When she was nothing to me, "Just stop acting innocent! You are a useless piece of flesh! You can't do magic! You can't do anything even close to right! You're just an human!" I stared at her, anger in my eyes. She stared back, seeming scared and hurt. My face started to melt from enraged to confused. Why was she acting so innocent? Then I realized what I had said, even she didn't deserve that. I started to feel guilty, "Wait Luz-"

"I'm sorry,  Amity." she ran off, Gus started to follow her after glaring at me. I looked around and saw the whole room had gone silent looking at us.

"What do you want?!" I screamed at them, "The shows over." I then hugged my lunchbox and walked out of the cafe. I could hear some people booing as I left, but I didn't care. Thankfully Willow wasn't there to see.

***

Edric and Emira were way ahead of me, messing with each other and laughing as we walked home. I kept my head down and thought about the day. I'm horrible. I can't believe I would ever let myself over react like that. Especially towards Luz.

Luz...

She probably hates me right now. She's also probably telling Willow all about it. I felt my face go red with anger, so I quickly calmed down, and just in time too. I was right in front of my house. My siblings had already ran upstairs, but when I came inside, I was surprised to see someone chatting with my parents at the dinner table. I couldn't tell who it was, since they were facing the opposite direction.

"Hello?" I questioned, getting everyone in the room's attention.

"Oh, hey Amity!" Willow smiled at me, turning around. Her. My eye twitched.

"Good afternoon Amity," my dad said plainly, "I was just talking to your friend over here, Willow."

"I thought I wasn't supposed to talk to her."

"You weren't. Now you are."

"What do you-"

"Amity, why don't you come sit down with us?" My mother interrupted me before smiling.

"Willow has proven to be a very skilled witch in the plant coven." My dad smiled at me. He never smiles... at least not anymore.

"Well thank you, Mr. Blight" Willow giggled as I struggled to not roll my eyes.

"You could learn a lot from her." My mom looked at me, seeming annoyed.

"Well um..." Willow stuttered, starting to read the room, "I have to go now, but I hope we can talk again soon! Bye Amity." She waved goodbye, leaving the house rather quickly. I started to stand up, but my dad grabbed my wrist.

"Ah ah ah, not quite yet." He looked at me, making me sit back down again. Nerves started to creep up. Did he know about today?

"Your father and I think it's about time you join, or at least start training for the emperors coven." She smiled. I faked a smile back, pretending to be excited. "There's a two week boarding school program where you will be taught everything you need to know, after that, you'll be initiated into the coven."

"What about school?" I asked. It's strange really... I worked so hard my entire life to get the opportunity and now that I finally have it, do I even want it? Even if Luz and I aren't on the best terms, they still hurt her.

"Well for the next two weeks you won't be at school, or home. You'll be there all day and all night. It's a boarding camp. After that you'll go to school in the morning and after lunch you'll go see Emperor Belos for assignments."

"I thought you'd be more excited, Amity." My dad looked at me disappointed.

"I am super excited! I just don't think it quite hit me yet, you know?" I laughed awkwardly, "But I should probably start packing now so... I'll see you at dinner!" I quickly ran upstairs to my room, closing the door behind me. I threw my bag down and laid on my bed. Today just kept getting worse and worse.

————————————————————

Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry the first chapter (technically it's not a chapter but you know what I mean) seems kinda rushed, but that was the point! I wanted it to feel like it all hit so fast, which it did. Future chapter's will not be this rushed, don't worry. Also note, I have a very busy life, and this is my first fan fic I intend to finish. I will try to update at least once every week, but I will be writing whenever I can, so it may be more then once! Also, just wondering how any people reading this are watching/watched shera and the princess of power? If you haven't watched it, it's EXTREMELY good, and if you're a big fan of the owl house, I'm sure you'll love this. Hope you enjojed the story, and I'm excited to go through this journey with you :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
20.1K 538 37
A new student comes and joins the students of Hexside. Top student, Amity Blight, one day encounters them sleeping at her usual spot in the library. ...
27.7K 629 20
This story will include- Panic attacks, mentions of rape, and murder, so if any of those things makes you uncomfortable or triggers anything in you...
214K 9.2K 100
•Only Season 1 •This is FANFICTION •I like Lumity, how about you? •Also now going to AO3, but is still in work at the moment I flushed, my heart was...