My Greatest Nightmare

Por WhiteFlower_18

He was a monster but it turned out he became my hero. This cover is not mine. Credits to the real owner. Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 13

12 2 0
Por WhiteFlower_18

I was a bit shock when I hear those words he said. I think he's right that we've met before.

"Familiar." He didn't answer me.

My hands and legs are trembling inside the car. I was so nervous what would my parents say to us later on.

I gasped when he held my hand.

"You look nervous, pale and blushing at the same time. You're cute."

"I was just afraid about my parents would do to me."

"You're lucky because you have parents."

"Where are your parents?"

"They passed away 4 years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"But at least they prepared everything before they die. They left a lot of money and our company to me. When I was a kid every vacation my parents always brought me to our businesses and teach me everything I need to know. It's like I experienced working at a young age I like the other way around, though. That's why I didn't suffer when they both died from cancer."

Tears started to pour down on his eyes, I wiped it and was shocked when I wiped it.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice that I'm already crying. It's just that I missed them a lot."

"It's okay to show tears. You know what it's my first time to see a man crying. I won't laugh at you, don't worry. I find it sincere when a man cries."

"So you haven't seen even a baby boy cries?" I laughed at him.

"You're a bit funny but I'm still mad at you."

"I know I just want to lighten the atmosphere."

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you for making me smile and laugh. It's my first time that someone was hear to make me laugh. My family never does that because they always see me as a failure."

"You maybe failure in their eyes but to mine you're an angel. You're the type of person who they see as a failure but you always stand up and prove they're wrong. You made those words motivate you. Look at you now,you already have a job right?"

"Yes."

"You're already successful in life without minding what people said to you. You may be affected but you strive hard. And I'm so proud of you. You achieved more than enough. I remember that you build your own company. I saw on the Internet about that. I'm sorry I tend to forget things." He smiled sweetly.

"It's okay."

"Don't worry I'll help you explain to your parents."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

157K 17.7K 49
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1M 91.6K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
926K 83.3K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
263K 17.9K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...