𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎• 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠�...

By -pumpkinss-

𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ; 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 ... More

000
001
𝟶𝟶𝟸
𝟶𝟶𝟹
𝟶𝟶𝟺
𝟶𝟶𝟻
𝟶𝟶𝟼
𝟶𝟶𝟽
𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟶𝟷𝟷
𝟶𝟷𝟸
𝟶𝟷𝟹
𝟶𝟷𝟺
𝟶𝟷𝟻
𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝟶𝟸𝟹
𝟶𝟸𝟺
𝟶𝟸𝟼
𝟶𝟸𝟽
𝟶𝟸𝟾
𝟶𝟸𝟿
𝟶𝟹𝟶
𝟶𝟹𝟷
𝟶𝟹𝟸

𝟶𝟸𝟻

23K 703 644
By -pumpkinss-

Ahh!!!! Thank you so much for 100k views on this story! I didn't expect to get this far I only write for fun. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. Thank you so much again!

Rae
Angel.

Angel
Ew stop I hate when people say my name
with no context.

Rae
Haha sorry.
Rae
I just have a question.

Angel
Shoot ☺️

Rae
So when I ask I don't want it to
ruin our friendship😅.

Angel
You're making me nervous 😟.

Rae
IM NERVOUS!!!
Rae
Let me prepare 😔

Angel
HURRY UP!

Rae
Remember when we first met Corpse?

Angel
Yessssss ma'am 🙂

Rae
Corpse and I would talk A lot.
Rae
Mostly about gaming streaming, or clothes... nothing major.

Angel
Okay?
Angel
Not to be rude, but why are you telling me this and not him?

Rae
LET ME FINISH ANGEL!

Angel
Okay sorry. Continue 😋

Rae
So after talking for so long.
Rae
I developed feelings...

Angel
On Corpse?

Rae
Yeah...

Angel
Oh

Rae
Yeah, and I was telling you because.
Rae
I was wondering if you two were anything?

Angel
Oh well I mean😅

Rae
I know you two are close.
Rae
But y'all seem to have that brother and sister relationship. 😂
Rae
It's cute.

Angel
  I mean he's in my bed right now...
*this message has been deleted*

Angel
Yeah totally.

Rae
Oh good.
Rae
So should I go for it?
Rae
I'm scared I'm going to ruin his and I friendship.

Angel
Go for it 😌

Rae
Really! Okay, I will.
Rae
Thanks, Angel. Your the best!

🥀ANGELICA

Angel stared at her phone reading over the text again making sure she wasn't dreaming. Until her phone was taken out of her hands surprising her.

"Why you still awake, it's like five in the morning." Corpses raspy voice spoke in her ear, she turned to him her grey eyes meeting his Hazel ones.

"I'm just so excited." She replied he hummed reaching her placing her phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

He tucked strands of hair behind her ear resting his hand on her cheek, Angel smiled placing her hand on his, her small fingers wrapping around his thump.

"What's wrong?" He forwarded his eyebrows, she shook her head giving him a reassuring smile.

He gave her an upset look caressing her cheekbone. "I'm okay Bunny, don't worry so much" she chuckled hiding the worry in her voice.

"You saying don't worry is making me worry even more" he chuckled. Angel turned her body so her back was touching his chest.

"Just hold me please." She whispered, Corpse lifted his head looking at her.

She turned her head to look at him and he still had the worried look on his face, she leaned in placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

Corpse's breath stutters and his cheeks turn to a light pink shade. "Now stop worrying and go to bed. We have a long drive in the morning."

Laying his head on the pillow Corpse slowly wrapped his arm around Angel's waist very loosely.

"I really like you bunny." She spoke softly.

"I really like you to baby." He replied, using her own arm she moved Corpse arm to wrap around her more tightly.

Slowly fluttering her eyes closed, she relaxed in Corpse's arms. He let out a grumbling noise inching closer to her, so their bodies were pressed against each other.

          Falling asleep in each other's embrace.

A/N: FYI! I am not assuming Rae has a crush on Corpse this is just for the storyline!!!!!! Enjoy 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 21.7K 45
in which a girl and a boy meet in an unexpected way. | book one | (n.) a planet, const...
4.3K 130 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...
25.4K 628 17
WARNING⚠️: If anyone in this story feels uncomfortable or violated with my story in particular I will take it down or take them out the story. (hone...
65.2K 1.9K 41
𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚... 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫...