COMING HOME - A Cameron Boyce...

By LuxNic

"I'll be home soon baby." Cameron Boyce finds himself smitten with Ada, a girl brought in by his mother to es... More

1: ada.
2: are you that somebody?
3: that you?
4: mamas.
5: the disconnect.
6: let me know.
7: comfortable.
8: please don't deny me.
9: the come around.
10: cam's baby.
11: got her.
12: my boo!
13: anything for you.
14: take me back.
15: all i want is you.
16: bet you won't.
17: i need you.
18: no me w/o u.
19: be back soon.
20: all night.
21: things be lookin' up.
22: sharing is uncaring in love.
23: cut safety net.
24: lost you.
25: space.
26: message.
27: for you.
29: baby in the corner.
30: happy together.
31: scared.
32: she needs me.
33: burdens.
34: smile.
35: mask off.
36: therapy.
37: new normal (1/2).
38: new normal (2/2).
sequel <3

28: back for mine.

2.5K 92 7
By LuxNic

______________________________

Babygirl, I'm coming home
You all mine today

______________________________

Cameron watched out of the window as the familiar buildings and houses of Sherman Oaks started to come into his view. He smiled, taking in the calming view of the morning sunlight shining down, the slight breeze coming through the cracked window. He was finally back in L.A.

"Feels good to be home, huh?" Victor asked as he looked over at his son as he drove. Cameron glanced over at him and nodded, a smile dancing onto his face as he bobbed his head to the Lauryn Hill's "Tell Him" playing through his father's speakers.

"Missed you," Victor said as he reached over, messing up Cameron's curls before patting his shoulder.

"Missed you too," Cameron smiled, laughing. He sighed in happiness as they turned on his street, taking in the familiar view of his neighbors' houses.

They pulled into the driveway, and Cameron furrowed his eyebrows, not seeing anyone's cars. He smacked his teeth at himself for forgetting that it was a Monday, and that his mom and sister were already at work and school. He was a bit disappointed that he would have to wait until later to surprise them, but either way he was in bliss seeing his childhood home. And his heart was beating rapidly knowing that he would be physically seeing Ada in just a few short moments.

"Your car is in the garage. I had London do a detail on it, she's shining," Victor beamed as he put his car in park.

"Thank God," Cameron giggled as he got out the car. He went to the backseat, getting his carry-on. "I thought I was going to come back to rust."

"Never that, never that. I got your suitcase. We can get the rest in a second," Victor offered as he popped the trunk. Cameron nodded as he watched his father get his suitcase before they both began to walk to the front door.

"Did... when did we get that?" Cameron asked with his eyebrows furrowed as he nodded his head toward the new vertical window that was beside the front door, giving a small glance into the kitchen.

"We had it installed last week. Told you we've been upgrading. Even though your mom is replacing unnecessary doorknobs now," Victor chuckled.

"Of course she is," Cameron giggled when he noticed the doorknob to their front door was different. He smiled when he walked in, taking in the familiar scent of his home. The morning sun was shining through the glass wall they had, illuminating the living room and kitchen. It was going to be a good day for Cameron, and he knew it would get better the second he had his arms around Ada.

"Ada should be in your room doing school," Victor said lowly, knowing Cameron wanted to surprise her. Cameron nodded, suddenly feeling anxious and butterflies in the pit of his stomach as he began to walk to his room. Victor followed behind him, pulling out his phone to record.

Cameron softly knocked on the door before putting his ear to it. He began to smile and the butterflies got worse when he heard her get off of the bed, her soft footsteps coming toward the door. He took a step back as it opened.

Ada's eyes widened as she opened the door. She was expecting Victor to be on the other side, knowing Maya and Libby were gone.

But she was extremely surprised to see Cameron standing there.

Immediately, she fell into his arms as he squeezed her against his chest as he began to excitedly sway them from side to side.

"What's up baby?!" Cameron laughed as he hugged her tightly before pulling away from her, cupping her face into his hands as she looked up at him in awe. She couldn't even say anything, feeling overwhelmed by being in his arms again. He chuckled as she put her face back into his chest, causing them to hug again. "What's up? I missed you!"

Ada felt tears form in her eyes as she listened to his chest vibrate as he talked, feeling his arms tighten around her body as she took in his scent, feeling the cool fabric of his weather from him being outside in the cold air. She felt herself being lifted up, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso, putting her face into his neck as he held her.

"I know you're happy now," Victor chuckled as he held his phone up, capturing the entire thing as Cameron looked up at him, smiling as he rubbed Ada's back as she held onto him. He pecked the side of her face, hugging her tighter as she grasped onto his sweater. She didn't want to let go.

Eventually, they separated so that Cameron could go and get his other luggage and bring it into the house. Ada followed closely behind him, only stopping to stand in the front doorway, watching Victor and Cameron get the rest of his things out of the trunk.

Cameron smiled at her as he walked up the porch steps holding his second suitcase. She stared at him as he grabbed her hand and led her back inside with him. He squeezed and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb as he walked to his room, his dad behind them. Ada stared at the side of his face as they walked, the familiar comforting feeling of him being with her starting to set in.

"You want something to eat? Are you hungry?" Victor asked as he sat one of Cameron's bags down on his bed.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm starving," Cameron laughed as he sat on the edge of his bed, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his sweater leaving him in a shirt, feeling hot from the heat in the house.

"Alright, I'll go whip something up," Victor offered, messing up Cameron's hair again and giving a smile before he left to the kitchen.

Cameron backed up onto the middle of his bed before smiling, realizing Ada was standing by his dresser. She looked at him, nervously playing with the sleeves of her hoodie. She couldn't believe he was there, physically in front of her again. He opened his arms, causing her to slowly walk to him.

Ada got on the bed, crawling to him as he reached out, pulling her by the arm towards into him. He immediately grasped her face, peppering it with kisses. Ada held onto his torso as she laid in his lap, taking in the feeling of his lips on her.

"I missed you so much," he softly said after he reluctantly stopped with his kisses before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers, letting out a satisfied sigh. He was so happy to be able to kiss her again. He pulled away before he began to trace her facial features with his finger. "So, so much."

"...missed you," she quietly mumbled as he gave her some more kisses on her lips. She sat on his lap facing him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back.

"Told you I'd be back. Did I surprise you?" he chuckled as he gave her ear a few kisses. He couldn't keep his hands or lips off of her, taking in her scent and the warmth of her body. She leaned back a little, looking at him before she cupped his face into her hands, feeling on his cheekbones. He chuckled and smiled before his eyebrows furrowed. He took in her face, and seeing her without a screen between them made her look even more grown up than he had previously observed.

"You look... different," he chuckled as he took in her face, causing her to cock her eyebrow in confusion. Her heart dropped a bit, preparing to hear him point out how fat she had gotten. She would've put on a bigger, looser shirt if she'd known he'd randomly be coming home.

"You just look older, you don't look 12 anymore," he jokingly assured, causing her to shake her head as she continued to rub his face, feeling her anxiety lower. She looked at his freckles, running her thumbs over them and letting herself pinch his cheekbones and touch his lips. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows again when he noticed her eyes watering.

"What's wrong?" he asked her as she bit her lip.

"...I missed you," she whispered.

"You missed me? I missed you too, baby don't cry," Cameron giggled as he kissed her cheek. He pulled her into another hug as she laid her head on his shoulder, tears beginning to sprout out.

"Crybaby," he teased as he wiped her tears, chuckling as she looked up at him, holding onto his shirt.

He laid back on the bed with her sitting on his lower stomach. Placing his hands on her thighs, he puckered his lips, prompting her to lean down and peck them before she sat back up. He smiled up at her, letting his hands run under her shirt and rub on her waist. His eyebrows furrowed a little as his hands traveled to her ass. He noticed some new growth, her ass feeling plumper than before.

"Wooaaahhh, what?!" he exclaimed. "Where did this come from?!"

Ada scrunched her face up in confusion until she felt him begin to grip her ass, and she slightly rolled her eyes realizing what he meant. She shrugged as she softly chuckled.

"Jesus," Cameron mumbled, smiling up at her as he felt on her. He bit his lip before looking to the side when he realized that a video had been playing on her laptop, hearing a woman talking.

"Were you doing school?" Cameron asked, looking at her open notebook on the other side of the bed. She nodded as she leaned over, pausing the video knowing she would have to start it over later. There was no way she could do work at the moment, her mind fixated on Cameron finally being home.

Cameron let out a yawn, feeling tired from traveling. He looked up at her, their eyes catching each other's, causing him to smile as he gently grabbed her arm and pulled her down on his chest.

"God, I missed you," Cameron said as he shook his head and sighed as he hugged her again, putting his face into her neck.

Victor walked into Cameron's room, holding a plate of pancakes. He chuckled when he saw Cameron knocked out, Ada laying on his chest sleeping as well. He sat the pancakes on the nightstand before he left, smiling as he shut the door behind him.

______________________________

Ada woke up and immediately she sat up, looking around. She sighed a bit in relief when she looked behind her and saw Cameron sitting there with his back against the headboard, about to put a forkful of pancakes in his mouth.

"You good?" Cameron giggled from the way she abruptly awakened. Ada nodded, moving closer to him. She had thought that she might have ended up dreaming that he came home.

"We were knocked out, it's 1 now," Cameron chuckled, knowing that it was 10 AM when he arrived home. She went to go sit in his lap again, but paused when she saw the plate on his thighs. Cameron chuckled, moving the plate to his side table, letting her sit between his legs. She curled up, laying her face against his chest.

"You want some? They're kinda cold, but," Cameron offered, shrugging his shoulders as he held the fork up to her mouth. Ada let him feed it to her before she grimaced.

"Bye, you're so boujee," Cameron chuckled as her face scrunched in disgust as she chewed slowly.

Ada's phone began to ring, causing her to look over at it. It was her alarm, telling her to go outside for an hour. Cameron looked at it too before looking down at Ada as she turned off the alarm. She sat there, fighting the urge to just stay where she was and just skip her outside meditations. She waited so long to be back in Cameron's arms, and she would much rather stay in her seat between his legs, feeling his chest move against her cheek as he ate his pancakes. She thought for a second before she sighed, getting up from the bed.

"Nooo, where you going? Come back," Cameron playfully pouted, as he moved to the edge of the bed, grabbing her hand and pulling her to him as he began to kiss all over her face. She let out a small giggle as she tried to get off of him.

"No, no, noooo," he whined as he tightened his grip, laying down on the bed and bringing her with him. 

"...I gotta go," she softly said as he caressed her face.

"Where?" he asked as he pecked her lips. "Where are you going?"

"...outside," Ada muttered as he kissed her again. He licked her bottom lip, inserting his tongue into her mouth as they kissed. Ada swooned, letting him kiss her before she put her hand on his chest, pulling away. "I have to go."

"Go?" he asked as he began to repeatedly pecked her lips while talking in between. "You can't go, you have to stay with me."

"...I have to go outside," she said again. She maneuvered from under him, standing up.

"Outside?" Cameron asked, cocking his eyebrow and grabbing her hand, pulling her back to him, realizing that she was serious. "Why do you have to go outside?" 

Cameron watched as she slowly took her hand away from his before getting on the floor. "...therapy," she muttered as she reached under the bed, grabbing her journal.

"You have therapy outside?" Cameron asked, confused. She shook her head, not really knowing how to explain.

Cameron hesitated as he watched her put sweatpants over her shorts. He bit his lip, watching as she began to walk to the door. He really didn't want her to leave. Even if she was just stepping outside, he needed to be physically touching her right now.

"...Want me to come with you?"

Ada paused for a second before slightly nodding. She really wanted to be around him at the moment, she missed him so much. But she felt almost embarrassed about having to go outside and write. The whole being in therapy thing kind of messed with her. She didn't feel... normal. Like she was crazy. She didn't want Cameron to think there was something wrong with her.

She nervously walked through the sliding door to the backyard, Cameron behind her. She walked to the lounge chairs, taking a seat where she usually sat. Cameron sat in the chair next to her before standing back up, grabbing her arm and pulling her to his seat so that she could sit in his lap. He rested his hands on her tummy, watching as she sat criss crossed in between his legs.

He watched over her shoulder as she began to flip through the journal to find a blank page. He noticed some of the drawings as she flipped through it, becoming more and more intrigued. He even caught some glimpses of paragraphs and words written in big letters.

Ada finally found a page, clicking her pen open. She felt Cameron slightly tug on her, so she laid back against his chest, propping her knees up and resting her journal on them.

For the next hour, Cameron did nothing but glance back and forth between his phone and Ada. He was content, watching her create squiggles and lines and hearts, any shapes her hand led her to make. As she was doodling some flowers and vines, the sun was shining down on them, with a slight comforting breeze flowing through the air. Birds were chirping, trees were swaying and rustling. It was perfect.

Cameron gave her a small kiss on the side of her forehead, causing her to look up at him and give him a quick kiss before going back to her doodling.

It was good to be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 309 22
'Someday my prince will come.' Princess Sophie Charming, soon-to-be Queen, is carrying on the legacy of her aunt's famous phrase. She and Ben, son of...
38.9K 1.2K 23
sunrise: 13/09/19 sunset: 21/10/19 WARNING: THE SECKS AND THE DRUGS ARE IN THIS BOOK. YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN WARNED THANK YOU. ENJOY.
461K 7.2K 78
instagram book #574 IN FANFICTION #549 IN FANFICTION
37.2K 481 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...