18: no me w/o u.

"Like a good username, Isis," Lauryn rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"That is a cute username-"

"What are we in 2012?" Lauryn smacked her teeth as she tapped on Ada's phone.

"Well, let's just do her name?" Isis suggested.

"Ada what's your middle name?"

"Sierra," Ada answered patiently waiting while Lauryn and Isis manhandled her phone.

"With a C? Or S? Like 'Goodies' Ciara or Sierra Mist?"

"Sierra Mist," Ada giggled, scratching at her arm.

"@...ada...sierra..." Lauryn slowly let out, typing the username into the phone. "Okay! That's not taken! And...I'll just put your password as like... your name with... like, 99 at the end or something." Ada looked over her shoulder, watching what she typed so that she could remember.

Lauryn and Isis decided that they were gonna set Ada up with an Instagram account. Ada didn't really care if she had one or not, but Lauryn and Isis were giddy and excited once they found out Ada got an actual cell phone, so she just went along with it.

"Okay, now you need a profile picture! Do you have any pics?" Isis asked, going to Ada's photo gallery.

Lauryn giggled when the gallery app opened. There were only three pictures in it, and all of them were Cameron with his face scrunched up in silly poses. "Cam hi-jacked your shit!"

"So, you have no pictures? Like, at all in here?"

Ada shook her head as she was re-adjusting the way she was sitting. She paused when she heard the sound of the camera on the phone take a picture. She squinted her eyes as she looked at Lauryn, who smiled as she looked down at the picture.

"Did you just ta-?"

"Yep! It's cuteee!" Lauryn turned Ada's phone around, showing Ada her new profile picture. Ada smiled before scrunching her face up.

"My hair..." she criticized herself, noticing that her hair was slowly reverting back to her natural curly state even though she had just gotten it pressed three days prior.

" she criticized herself, noticing that her hair was slowly reverting back to her natural curly state even though she had just gotten it pressed three days prior

"Oh, shut up, it looks cute!" Isis playfully threw a lip gloss container at her, which Ada dodged as she blushed.

"Why do I need this exactly?" Ada questioned, chuckling as she watched the two girls continue to create her profile.

"Because you need to be on social media! You're missing an entire culture! Also, I'm getting tired of quoting memes at you only to have you stare at me like I'm stupid!" Lauryn explained.

"Memes?" Ada repeated, confusion in her voice.

"See, this is why yo ass needs social media! You way out the loop!" Isis chuckled.