11: got her.

"This our town of Halloween, this is Halloween, this is Halloween-" Maya sang along as she stood on the couch, swaying side to side as she shoved sour patch kids in her mouth. Cameron snickered a bit as he recorded his sister before pointing the phone at the T.V., showing The Nightmare Before Christmas playing on the screen. He added the video to his snap story as he leaned into the arm of the couch as he turned his attention to the movie.

Freeform was having its "31 Nights of Halloween", and Maya demanded that they watch Nightmare Before Christmas when she saw it on the schedule. They used to watch every movie on the schedule together every October, but it had been at least two years since they were able to do their little sibling tradition due to Cameron's hectic schedule. So, Cameron went out and bought candy and cookies that had little ghosts on them to make his sister happy.

"Remember when we had that mask?" Cameron asked as Jack Skellington came on the screen.

"Yeah, it's at Nana's house."

"...Really? Why is it over there?"

"I saw it in that little toy box she kept over there for us while I was playing with Shia. Your stupid ass probably took it over there one day and left it," Maya said, as she bounced on the couch a bit as she watched the movie.

Ada could hear Maya shouting and singing in the living room as she put on some pajamas. She had just taken a shower, and was about to go and watch movies with Maya and Cameron. She sighed as she struggled to put her hair up. She could never get it to stay on top of her head when her hair was pressed, and usually needed Libby to put it up for her. But, Libby was out with Victor, so Ada was forced to try her best.

Settling with the floppy and messy bun that she had, she shrugged at herself in the mirror as she threw some socks on before heading to the living room. She sat on the couch, keeping her eyes on Maya in amusement she swayed back and forth as she mindlessly ate candy and watched the movie.

"Those are yours," Maya said, using her foot to point at the bag of bite-sized snickers on the coffee table. Ada smiled happily as she picked the bag up, opening it as she sat back on the couch. Cameron walked in holding a plate of cookies. He sat it down on the coffee table before walking towards Maya.

"Gimme some," he demanded, holding his hand up to her.

"Waaahhhh, no!" Maya yelled, twisting her body away from him.

"What do you mean 'no', I'm the one who bought it. That's my candy!"

"No, I don't have anything else!"

"I know you just saw me put the damn cookies on the table-"

"I can't eat them! Dairy!" Maya said, rolling her neck before popping another sour patch kid in her mouth.

Cameron smacked his teeth, grabbing at her ankle. She jumped a bit, letting out a scream before laughing and dodging out of his grasp. Cameron sat on the couch, grabbing his phone to check and see if he got any new notifications. He pulled it off of the charger, leaning back and answering a few texts. He looked over at Ada as she held the bag of snickers on her lap as she sat cross legged, watching the movie. He moved in closer to her, contorting his body as he leaned back.

"Can I have one?" he asked, opening his mouth wide. Ada took the piece she was about to eat for herself and dropped it in his mouth. She giggled as he over exaggerated his chews as he slowly sat back up. She watched his jawline and how it popped and moved as he chewed before he said something.

"See, Ada knows how to share," Cameron said as he shot a glare at Maya.

"Waaahhh." Maya let out a wail, shaking her butt a little as she kept her eyes on the T.V.