Emotionless Denki x reader

By idkanymorehh

So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they... More

First day of heroing
Nightmares(2)
The bakusqaud (3)
(4) day 2
(5)Lunch
(6)Truth or dare
(7)Sleepy town
(8)Before the sports festival
(9)Vs. Denki
(10)Vs. Shoto
(11)Between fight fluff
Vs. Katsuki
(13) Eraserhead
(15)Shopping
(16) dorms
(17)bonding?
(18) calm down jamal.
(19) Hawks
Before the storm(20)
PLEASE READ THIS.

(14) a mis-reading?

337 7 8
By idkanymorehh

Ayyeeee I'm back like I said I would be. :))) also I made a comment doing that and it made it into an emoji and I was just so confused.

——————-y/ns POV
So I'm just sitting here coffee all over my tittys. That's right I spilt COFEE on me. Ya no it is not fun, it hurt like a bitch and Erasurehead came down because he heard me Yelp and now I'm just a tad embarrassed.
I'm currently in my room changing. I'm just happy that it wasn't on my cloths, but instead it was on Toshi's because I can just wash it.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and felt the warmness of the thick material.
I checked my sweatpants for my money. There's a secret zipper pocket in the left pocket. (I have the hxh sweat pants for hypeland and it actually does have this and I was like really excited when I found it out for some reason)

"Y/n the idiots are here." Toshi said like he was still half asleep.
Oh god I'm actually pretty happy. But there's a weird feeling in my stomach. Nervousness???? I hope not there really cool people even though I'd never actually admit it but—

"I HEARD THAT YOU ASS WIPE"
You can guess of said that and it made Toshi roll his eyes.
I walked over to the front door to see Kiri, Denki, Katsuki, Mina, And Sero.
"Uhh yeah maybe don't yell." I said as I started walking out the door.

"That bitch ass mind control freak deserved it." Katsuki mumbled as he kicked rocks that were on the driveway.
"Okay y/n I'm so excited I'm gonna pick out all amazing cloths! Maybe so croptops or dresses. We can also see if that colors like pink, purple, yellow. OHHH we totally get you some dress with your figure you'd look so good in-"
I put my hand over her mouth.

"Mina as much as I thank you for helping me with this I don't wanna get that type of things. I like big cloths that cover me up. I wanna feel comfortable not like I'm going on a run way every day. You may like it but I don't." I uncover her mouth and her face is a little more red than before.

Denki walks between me and Mina and slings his arm around me.
"Hey y/n we can go to my favorite store to get t shirts from. And I think they're your style." He seems really excited.

"Ya y/n we'll help you get a full closet in no time. Your only issue is money though. I don't really have that much but I-"
"Kiri I have my own money you don't need to spend yours on my."
I say after cutting him of.

"How did you get it? You don't seem to have a job?" Sero chimes in.
"I think most of you know my now that I was an assassin forcefully working with L. O. V. When I would get a job The Boss gave me a few bucks from each one. I think it was mostly for food but there was this really nice guy who got me food when he was out. So I didn't need to spend my money." I said thinking back to Dabi.

"Wait if it was forced that you work with them then wouldn't you just run away at the first chance you got?" Mina asked.
Ahhh I have to explain so much.
"About a year and a half after they first took me in the planted a chip in my head to track me. I was pretty smart not tryna brag or anything but I kinda ripped open the stitches and took it out. I just always kept it on me. I had to find a place that they could still sense my pulse." I looked around and everyone looked shocked. With Katsukis eye brow raised I could tell he was also interested.
Shit shit shit they're gonna ask more questions.

"Wait how do you know they aren't tracking you now??" Denki yelled.

"Well they in graved it into my brain that if you get captured by a hero you need to off your self. Me dieing (wait how tf do you spell die-ing???) then something like this to happen. I said on the first day if you can recall I tried jumping off the building that Eraser found me on but he ended up catching me. Buuuttt I threw down the chip first so they would think I actually offed my self. That's also why my hair is like a knock of Repunzle they never gave me a hair cut after that. " I said looking down at my feet.

"Woah y/n you're such a bad ass I mean I could guess but that was pretty cool what you did." Sero said. Mina and Denki nodded in agreement.

"So your still a villain?" Bakugo said which made my stop abruptly. Denkis arm fell from around my shoulders as he stumbled forward, clearly not ready for my movements.

"What." I say blankly without disconnecting my gaze on the side walk below me.
"Any time you were out doing these jobs you could of smashed the tracker. You could of let on the first job but you didn't. You simply stayed with them. You're nothing, you're so fucking pathetic to think you could win over the hearts of thes damn losers. In my eyes you're still a villain." He said now standing in front of me, his chest basically touching mine.

Ngl that hurt. It hurt so badly. But hey a least I was feeling something. The tingle feeling entered my nose as my vision started to get blurry.

Okay but like does anyone else nose do the tingle thing when they're about to cry or is it just me????

I looked into his eyes. The slowly started to look less disgusted when he took in how hurt I was.

"Do you know what happened?"

"What?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED??"
I was so mad but upset that he couldn't understand the situation I was put in.

"I know enough." Is all he replied with not backing down in our intense staring contest.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT MY FAMILY! THAT WAS YOU YOU FUCK WAD. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD I WAS??? DO YOU?" I said while I held his shoulder in a death grip.

"No. It was probably like last year or some shit."

"SEVEN. I WAS SEVEN FUCKING YEARS OLD. I WAS EIGHT WHEN THEY STARTED PUTING ME ON MISSIONS. DID YOU SERIOUSLY ME TO TRY AND GET AWAY AS AN EIGHT YEAR OLD. THEY TOUGHT ME NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO BE INDEPENDENT OR WHAT EVER SHOT YOU WANNA PULL OUT OF YOUR ASS. I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. MY PARENTS WERE PROTECTIVE AS FUCK SO ANY SCHOOL I DID DO WHEN I WAS YOUNG WAS HOME SCHOOL. I WHENT OUT SIDE LIKE AND HOUR A WEEK." I was so fucking mad at this point but I would dare look at the other people around us, I wanted to keep direct eye contact the whole time.

I knew I was about to spill out what I held back from telling him. I didn't tell him why I stayed there or how old I was or that. Only how the torture made me start to not feel and all the things the missions did to mess my head up. I never said anything about the chip and I can tell he's pretty pissed about that. I also know that repeating a few things would be good for dramatic effect and getting the others some what caught up on your life.

"ON OF THE VILLAINS EVEN GAVE ME THE KNIFE TO KILL MY SELF WOTH BUT I WAS TOo weak. I was too fucking weak to go through with it. So I had to keep living that shitty fucking life not knowing why I was the one who had to have this happen to them. I don't get it." I stumbled forward leaning my head into his chest. Obviously out heights made it hard because I practically taller but I still managed.

"I don't under stand." I was sobbing so hard I felt like the whole world could hear me. I was just ugly crying into this guy who I've know for what? 3 weeks?
"Why did I have to lose them? Why were they taken from me? They were all I had. I loved them. They are the only ones that have loved me." I fell to my knees. Left hand supporting my body up but resting on the ground while my right was over my mouth.

My tears were staining the side wall like rainy day. My emotions felt like they were waves crashing into me. Every time I felt like I was able to get up to breath about wave would crash down on me.

I don't know what happened. I don't know how to feel. All I said was true right? They were the only ones who loved me so what's my propose? I'm just dragging them down. It's not like I really have a use here anyway.

Suddenly the water leveled out completely. The tears stopped, but so did my connection with reality. It felt as if I was an out sided looking through someone's body as though they were glass. I couldn't feel. My senses were off. I couldn't feel the roughness of the cement under my hand or the warmth of my had on my face.

I swiftly got back up not bothering to dust off any dust or rocks that most likely covered and clang onto my pants. I simple had a relaxed face with nothing banging it. I felt...., actually I didn't. More of I had the realization.

"Let's get to mall, you all seem to be happy to go." I staye as I walk forward. After a few seconds I could hear things shifting behind me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took my blade and cut my self grabbing them with my quark. Just like the first day.

"I would advise you to keep your hands off of me unless you wanna be twinning with Captain Hook." I released the hand as I continue. Walking.

——-
1717 words.
Aye so it is currently 2:24 am and because of my insomnia I haven't slept the past two days. So sorry if there's mistakes because half of my writing this my vision was blurry.
—kill

Okay y'all it's the next day and this is not how I intended for this to go but I guess we'll go with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.1K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
127K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
1.3K 12 9
After the death of her parents y/n Nishimura(a devil) learned to keep her head down and mouth shut. But this didn't stop the amount of bullying she w...
11.4K 113 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...