Blood Lust[Dreamnotfound]

Oleh pissbaby4

In a world where vampires and hybrids lived among humans. There were rankings to the vampires. Pure breeds c... Lebih Banyak

ii.First Impressions
iii.Goggles
iV.Orgin of George
V.The Hunters
Vi:His Brother
Vii:Seeing Grey
Viii: The voices
iX: The mask
X: Slowly I fall
XI:Bites
XI: book
XII: Reborn
XIII: The emptiness is filled
XIV: Bad
XV: Confessions
XVI:Blood moon 1
XVII:Blood moon 2
XVIII: Blood lust
Final word

i.Curfew

10.1K 260 332
Oleh pissbaby4

"Everyone must be inside by time of sundown, we've read your reports and we're highly aware of recent attacks so to keep y'all safe please stay inside lock your doors and keep the women and children safe"

"Please my husbands been missing for for days what will you do?" a woman cried.

"don't worry ma'am we're doing everything we can"

You see that person who just made that impeccable announcement? Yeah that's our mayor for you, Big Q.
Funny enough that, that man had been one of my closest friends before he appointed into that position. Now you maybe asking who is this man speaking? And what does he mean that position was appointed to his friend?

First off I'm Clay more known as Dream I'm just a towns folk who works at a crappy bakery in this shitty town and the reason for Quackity or Alex's appointing to mayor was all thanks to some Ex-Humans. Hey I'm sure the author wrote down something about purebred or hybrid vampires.

One thing they had forgot to mention were humans turned into vampires.

Yeah you heard me once human now a vampire or some vicious form of one. People in town called them E class vampires the vampires who went spiralling out of control due to the lack of blood, their blood lust taking over them completely. Now I know what you're thinking 'Dream aren't they like purebreds' NO, purebreds were born a vampire cursed with the thirst of blood but more importantly they had power that a E class doesn't have, purebreds are royalty and weird enough breed with their family blood line kinda gross if I do say so myself.

But it's better than dying to some E class leech.

Mmhmm yeah pretty much those things attacked our last mayor Shlatt boy oh boy when I say there was nothing left of him I mean his body was dried out to the core. Pale grey skin, lifeless eyes.

Serves him right for walking that late at night pff.

But that wasn't the only reason for the sudden curfew word has gone around about people missing and never showing up ever again. Everyone says it's from those damned E-class vampires but I honestly think Hybrids are collecting blood source for their Purebred Queen or King.

Just a silly theory I came up with when my old pal became Mayor.

"With that everyone can go back to whatever they were doing make sure to be at home before sunset!" Quackity screamed into the mic causing a static sound to come out the amps.

Everyone gasped and screeched, Alex came down from the wooden old stage and walked towards me.

"Damn Dream looking a little rough huh buddy?" He chuckled eyeing my dirtied shirt full of wholes and some lousy trousers I've worn for the past 3 days.

"What can I say Alex not everyone lives in a sustainable home like others" I crossed my arms. As he tried holding in a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked rolling my eyes.
" Nothing just that-ppffff-" This man is certainly something else.

"Hey I gotta go to the bakery my shift starts soon and I really don't want wanna get my ass whooped my Mr. I like raisins in my bread" I laughed a little at my own joke, Alex bent over hands on his knees dying from hysteria.

He inhaled trying to calm himself down and slowly rose back up standing straight.

"Let's go I'll walk with you and plus I need to tell you a couple things" He walked a bit a head going the completely wrong way.

"Alex" I called out, Alex turned his head back to me.
"Bakery's this way" I pointed to the opposite direction he was head.

"Ohhhh" His mouth opened looking dumbfounded.
He slowly retracted his steps walking by my side.

"Okay well Dream I'm gonna be serious here" He sounded so 'serious' that I let out a small laugh.

"I'm deadass serious man" He looked at me, he wasn't kidding.

"I don't know how to say it in words man but these god damn ex humans are getting on my damn nerves" He stomped on the ground, way to go for having a 'serious' talk.

"Man it's the people's fault for not going home before sunset" I continued to walk leaving him behind.

"I know but the others are concerned for their families scared that those things can get them in their homes" He quickly jogged walking by me again.
I just shrugged opening up the bakery door. Bam the first thing you smell, freshly baked bread and goodies. Yum.

"God Dream I don't know what to do about this it's literally out of my hands and curfew doesn't seem to be enough" Alex said fixing his beanie in frustration. I simply just looked at the shorter man shrugging again, what does he want me to do? I'm just a civilian an easy target for those things to them I'm food or worse case scenario a toy they'd let bleed to death.

He looked at from the glass panes attention towards the town clock, the clock ticking 1pm already.

"I gotta go man I'll talk to you later" Alex said pushing open the door as he looked back one more time waving at me.
I waved bye back going to the back part of the bakery.

"Clay good to see you young lad" The British man patted my back chuckling.
"Good to see you too Mr. Adams" I smile grabbing my apron from the hook.

"How have you been? Just checking in you know on my favourite employee and all" He went over the the hot burning fire and started needing dough.

"I've been alright overwhelmed by this whole creatures abducting the innocent" I chuckled going through the freshly baked goodies he had made earlier.
"Yeah it's tough one? But we'll get through it and uh I'm about this but could you stay a bit after curfew to look after the shop cleaning locking it up I just have some errands to run" He looked up at me with a nervous smile, I wanted to say no but-
"Sure fine by me" Shit.
"Thanks Clay can always count on you" He chuckled going back into whatever he was doing before.

*Ding*
"Looks like someone's here mind going to the counter?" I nodded heading out of the kitchen, now I don't wanna bore you on all that but basically just going back and fourth from kitchen to the store sorting out the goodies.

Soon Mr.Adams had to leave.
"Thanks again Clay I guess I have to up your paycheck by a couple bucks" He laughed waving bye before leaving the store.

I counted the coins in the machine and went to the kitchen fixing everything. The shit I do to earn some money around here. Maybe I should just become a professional vampire hunter nahh that's just risking my life.

Well I had now finished what the old man hd told me to do. I looked out fuck the sun was already setting the once bright sky becoming an orangey colour.

I walked out making sure to lock the door and looked all directions to make sure it was good to go.

I sighed in relief no one.

I peacefully walking along checking my surroundings once in a while something didn't feel right about this whole thing.
I turned around and there face to face a red eyed blood thirsty E-class vampire, sharp fangs and blood covered hands.

"The smell of your blood how astonishing I can't wait to dig my fangs into that neck blood gushing out my hands ripping you apart" The thing laughed.

I stumbled backwards tripping and continued to crawl back. I'm dead, the thing lunged at me hissing nails getting sharper. I put my hand over my face in defence this was it I'm a goner.

I shut my eyes hard my heart pounding, sweat dripping from my forehead.

Bye world.

Or so I thought I heard a thud than a whimper and footsteps coming my way. I slowly opened my eyes, I'm alive!! Thank you dear god.

I looked around and spotted the creature on the ground blood seeping out.

"That was disgusting" A man who stood above the creature said wait A MAN?!

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth the man looked at me red eyes glistening in the dim light.

He inhaled the air and let out a satisfying breath out.

"The kings gonna love you" I could see a smirk forming as the man got closer. I started to feel a little dizzy and drowsy as he got closer.

I was dealing with a hybrid a loyal servant an allie to the purebreds.

"Shh go to sleep" The hybrid cooed, I could barely make up his facial features but you could never miss wings that large.

Before I could say anything everything went dark.

I was gonna die tonight.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.5K 578 17
Wilbur was a beloved member of the top Vampire Hunters. However, he's forced to go behind their backs due to one bloody night leaving him with bloody...
16.9K 830 18
A long time ago, in the middle of a forest, in the kingdom of L'manberg, lived a small group of creatures named 'the bee hybrids'. The bee hybrids we...
93.8K 3.5K 61
A royal and a peasant. Doesn't seem to fit huh? But what if I told you, two people made it real? Two people made something absurd and unthinkable ha...
2K 58 7
George goes on a camping trip to the woods with his best friends Nick, Karl and Alex. As they are in the middle of a wolf terrain their engine stops...