Through it all || Tamaki Amaj...

By VioletQueen7

ReaderXTamaki Amajiki Y/N is the daughter of Aizawa. She manifested her father's quirk and a water quirk, whi... More

Moving away
New School, New friends.
The results
Tears
Quick note
Meet Your Classmates
First Challenge Awaits
Second year
Hawks' training
Ice Cream
Sudden Emotion Change
Quit Avoiding Him.
Confessions
Class Rep
Training Camp
UA's Sports Festival
The Letter
Investigation
Back home
The dance
Papa's guidance
Third Year
Quirk test
It's began
1 year
Shinsou's training
You aren't
Moving into the dorms
Meeting Class 1-A
Request
Festival
Nomu
Nomu Aftermath
Its time
Fallen Heroes
Devistation
The New Hero world
Q&A
Question
Long awaited Epilogue

First Day

5K 134 149
By VioletQueen7

Mirio, Amajiki, and I were all walking to UA high. It was spring time, so the cherry blossoms were blooming. I would smile at the sight of seeing them. Something about seeing the Cherry Blossoms bloom made me smile.

"Hey isn't your dad the main hero's course teacher?"

I heard Mirio ask, I tilted my head. I guess he was. I wasn't sure, I typically didn't ask about what he would do at the school. We've come to terms with not asking about school because most of the time I would just throw my homework at him and he would throw paperwork back at me. I've also realized that some stuff is classified when it came to UA, or at least his side of things. I shrugged my shoulders and Mirio just smiles. He then takes out his phone and takes a photo of the three of us.

"Mirio, I swear. If you post that anywhere I won't hesitate to break your phone again."

"Must you always be so violent, Aizawa-Chan?"

I heard Amajiki ask. I smirk towards him and he just squeaks and looks at the ground.

"I woke up today and chose violence."

I stated as we continued walking towards the school. We soon made it to the building, and this is where we saw a girl with really long periwinkle colored hair. She was standing in awe looking at the building. We walk up to her and casually introduce ourselves to her.

"Hi I'm Togata Mirio! Pleased to meet you!"

Mirio says as he sticks out his hand, she smiles brightly and giggles, she shakes his hand and then goes to shake Amajiki's and mine.

"Whoa there, hi, I'm Aizawa Y/N. This shy guy right here is Amajiki Tamaki."

I introduced her to us. She then touched my hair, which was up in a ponytail tail right now.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Your hair is so soft! What shampoo and conditioner do you use? Is it naturally this dark? Why do you have bags under your eyes, is that a sleeping bag on the side of your backpack! Oh! I forgot to introduce myself to you guys! I'm Hado Nejire, please just call me Nejire!"

I raised my eyebrow at her and started laughing. This girl was honestly adorable, I check the time on my phone and saw we had 10 minutes to get to class.

"Nejire, if you don't mind me asking, what class are you in?"

"Oh I'm in Class 1-B! I'm in the hero's course! How about you three?"

She asks as she tilts her head, I let her know that we were also in that class. She jumps excitedly and locks me and her arms together. I didn't mind, she was very friendly and it seemed like I made a new friend. Finally a friend that was a girl, don't get me wrong, I love having my two best friends be guys, but they don't understand some girl things at times. We then made our way to Class 1-B. As we stepped through the doors I could feel eyes on all four of us, for some reason lots of people heard the rumor about how my name and some other girl's name got mixed up. As to how that got out so quickly really amazed me, and I'm surprised Nejire didn't ask about it. Rather she didn't know, or just forgot to ask.

We enter through a rather large door. I looked on the chart and discovered that Mirio, Amajiki, Nejire, and I were sat near each other. We sat in the all the way on the left away from the door. I sat in the front desk while Mirio sat behind me. To my right was Amajiki, and behind him was Nejire. I almost felt bad for the poor boy, I'd imagine she would ask him a lot of questions. I could see Amajiki tense up as we sat down. I leaned over to him.

"What's the matter Amajiki?"

I ask as I reach my hand towards him, I gave him a little bit of water to cool his warm hand down. He was visibly shaking.

"Just... first day nerves. I heard the hero's course is very hard... what if I fail out of it.."

He began, I grab his hand and he looks at me and calms down a little bit. I nod my head and he does the same. Soon the bell rung and entered our teacher. I groan as I see who enters the door.

"I'm Aizawa Shouta, as of today and the next 2 weeks, I will be your home room teacher. In 3 weeks is when you'll be given your actual teacher. For right now, I'm weaving out kids I think that are not suited for this course. I will show no bias in this regard. If I think you aren't fit to be here, you will be expelled. Alright class, here is your gym locker number with the code. Get your gym clothes on and meet me back here in 10 minutes. If you're late, consider that your first warning. Hero's shouldn't be late. Go."

I looked towards Nejire to let her know that he wasn't kidding. And the more time we wasted sitting here, the less we would have to get dressed.

"Wait? Isn't there orientations and what not to go to?"

A kid with pink hair decided to ask. He thought he was very smart in asking that question while I saw Papa take a bite of an apple.

"UA is known for teachers teaching however they please. If I were you, I wouldn't be wasting time asking dumb questions."

I responded, I left with Nejire by my side. Amajiki and Mirio were behind us. We split off whenever we had to go to the locker room. I looked at the combo and quickly put it in. I opted to keep a black sports bra on rather than a tank top. As me and Nejire got done dressing I could see a few girls from our class panting. I just grabbed Nejire before she could ask any questions. It looked like she was about to ask and I wasn't going to deal with Papa's rage for being late.

"Whoa! Is that guy your dad? Or like uncle? Or is he your grandfather? Ooh! Or brother? That must be a huge age gap if he's your brother!"

I chuckle lightly at Nejire's observation of the last name.

"Yeah, he's my father. Hence why me Mirio and Amajiki stood up as soon as he said the time. Papa is very serious. Oh I see Amajiki and Mirio beat us to it. I bet Mirio cheated though."

I explain while mumbling the last bit. I wave towards them and they waved back. We waited a few more minutes until the last of our classmates showed up. There were two girls and two guys that were a few seconds late.

"That'll be one mark. You get two more and you're expelled. A hero shouldn't waste time that is precious. Come. I'm going to show you guys to a gym."

"Yes sir!"

We all followed him to Gym Alpha. It had an upstairs track, a weight room and what seemed to be a basketball like court. A typical gym but much bigger. There were areas that had sand in it, could be used for both fighting combat in sand, or for long jumps to mark. There were also gymnastics bars and balance beams. The bars could be used for pull-ups if need be.

"Okay, I'll be splitting you guys up into groups of 4. The group that scores the least amount of points in the activities we are going to do, will earn a tick mark. You earn 3 ticks and I will expel you immediately. I have made some obstacle courses down here, and you all will be running a mile and getting your time. I have your records from middle school, each time you beat your middle school record, is the amount of points you get, capping out at 120 points per person for the mile. For today, I will be having one person from each group run their mile.  It will be 4 people at a time, and you will not be facing your teammate, but this isn't about who's the fastest in the group of 4, it's about who improved the most this time around. Groups are posted near the door entrance. Hurry up, you get 5 minutes and I will announce which group goes first. Oh yeah, one more thing, you are allowed to use your quirks."

I went over to the door and saw that me, Nejire, Mirio, and Amajiki were all in a group, we were in group 3. I grabbed them quickly and went up the stairs. There was a little area where we could sit and watch people run, I decided to stretch my legs out so I wouldn't get injured while running.

"What did you eat today, Amajiki?"

I ask as he shoves his forehead into a wall that was in front of me, this was another thing he would do when he was nervous, surprise he hasn't gotten brain damage from it. He starts to think about what he's eaten in the morning. His quirk requires him to eat a huge breakfast and hopefully today he did just that. He knew what I was asking for,

"Are ostriches fast?"

He asked, he was still a little shaken up, I could hear it in his voice that he was quivering. I started to think. I obviously didn't have my phone with me, but I had learned random animal facts because there would be times where Amajiki would randomly want me to help him with his quirk. It's become a habit of mine to know random facts.

"I think so. I don't know their exact speed, but it could help you."

This is when his panic set into Even more motion. He panics a lot, but it's cooled down over the years, when we were children it was much worse and it would last a lot longer.

"Oh my... what if it's my fault that we get expelled because I wasn't able to get enough points, causing us to-"

I get up from stretching and walk to the side of him, I look right into his eyes. This time I didn't grab his hand. I had my water lightly splash his face,

"Everything will be okay, Amajiki, you need to believe in yourself! Me and Mirio sure do!"

I saw him hide his face with his hair. We then saw the rest of our class start stretching as well. Then we got prepared for each race.

~Time skip to the end of the races.~

"I will be calling out the amount of points each team got, remember your group number as well. Group 1: 250. Group 2: 360. Group 3: 480. Group 4: 160. Group 5: 200. Remember that at the end of this week, the group with least amount of points will end up getting expelled. Keep doing your best."

"Yes sir!"

We all said exhausted. My group was group 3 and it seems like we all beat our old middle school miles by at least 2 minutes which I found amazing.

I was worried, yet excited to see who would get expelled from the school, and who would stay in the hero's course here at UA high school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 288 22
A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Todoro...
133K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
276K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILDπŸ’€πŸ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...