Family Resolve

By AzureSorceress

A new trouble brews for our beloved Vongola Famiglia. With a Classtrip to Italy after Midterms can Tsuna last... More

Disclaimer
'What?'
Alone Again
Living
Winning Class
Departure
3°7- Siblings
Flight->🇮🇹
Help?
Sharks
Wild ONES
Meetings
Together Again
FIN

Prologue

1.5K 31 2
By AzureSorceress

Tsuna POV

"Good Morning, Juudaime!!"
I saw Hayato running up to me when I neared the school gates.
He'd gotten here earlier than me today, having had important UMA-Club activities to attend to as club-president. He'd even given me a formal letter explaining that he couldn't accompany me to school because of that yesterday...
And then he'd continued excusing himself for 4 hours straight, all the way through dinner.

So I'd only walked with Takeshi and (mini) Reborn to schoo today. I have to admit, it was a relatively quiet walk without their usual one-sided bickering. I could admit it felt like something was missing throughout the walk.

Suddenly I felt a shiver run down my spine & someone's stare on me. I quickly finished greeting Hayato back before scouting the area.
Almost immediately I saw Chrome standing to the side of the school gates before she approached our group.

"M-morning Bossu" she greeted, but looked back towards the school anxiously. I could tell something was bothering her and since I didn't wake up with a splitting headache (for many reasons), I thought through the possible explanations as to why she'd act like this:

Reason 1: Mukuro (transferred to our school recently; why? Reborn said so)
Reason 2: She dislikes Mondays, for which I can't blame her.
Reason 3: She forgot her homework or a test today
Reason 4: She fears Kyoya, which would be understandable --except I didn't see him at the gate!

"Gokudera-kun, have you seen Hibari-san?" I asked him, seeing as he'd been here a while longer than us and most likely saw him somewhere in the building.

"Huh, now that Juudaime mentions it, it's surprisingly quiet... No I haven't Juudaime, I'm sorr-!" he began to bow a perfect 90° but I interrupted him:

"Hayato, what have I told you about bowing & apologizing to me all the time?~" I gave him a bit sweeter than usual smile that mom taught me, so far it works! (Though I wonder what she uses it for if not on dad... shopping?)

Gokudera stood up straight and began to speak again, but one look from me silenced him.

Back to the situation at hand; there was no clue as to where Hibari-san or Mukuro were. Mukuro isn't much of a surprise, seeing as he sometimes just mist-teleports to school at the last second or was terrorizing his classmates.

I looked around searching for my strongest and most destructive Guardians only to catch a glimpse of Kyoko, Haru and Hana chatting near the boxing clubroom. I extended my bond with my sun guardian in that direction and felt the other side light up, a warmth spreading through our bond - like a greeting.

I smiled and continued.

I inhaled deeply and could feel Reborn's stare prickling into my back, telling me 'a boss never loses sight of his subordinates' or something along those lines,
so I subtly expanded my flame to my surroundings only to notice something.

"Chrome-chan, let's head to the back, alright?"

She just nodded sheepishly, figuring that I found out why she was so skittish this early in the morning.

We went around the building and Onii-san joined us on the way along with the 3 girls: "EXTREME good morning, Otouto!!"

I gave him a smile and nodded back, greeting them morning. Arriving at the back near the gym field I could feel the mist flames almost thrumming near the fence. There was no sound or blood in sight, but I knew better with the evidence and Mukuro's tricks.

I sighed and stepped forward.
'Reborn would've 'encouraged' me saying "a boss needs to control his subordinates'".
I could guess by now what he'd be thinking so why ignore the possibility of torture?

I ignited my Sky Flames on my forehead with the resolve to stop my male Mist and Cloud Guardians from (most definitely brutally) killing each other and went through the barrier, my back disappearing from the others' view.  Momentarily deminishing my flames afterwards I looked to see my indeed fighting, missing Friends within a field that very much looked like a nuclear bomb went loose while blasting the actual impact in varying intensity on the poor, defenseless ground.

'Paperwork' I thought tiredly as I imagined the little devil's joining my already existing stack and homework along with Reborn's tor-tutoring at home.
I got goosebumps just thinking of it; surely none of my regular classmates would understand my fears. I checked the time on the school's outer wall and concluded that classes would start in 10min.

I reached out to my other Guardians via our bond, nudging them with less frequent intervals, telling them to get to class ahead of me. Gokudera's bond flared up in protest but I blocked him out, a a sign of 'I will not have it'.
Then I strengthened my flames back to their original intensity, making it so the two should finally take notice of my arrival.

I then placed one hand over the other, away from me and let my hard flames burst me in the opposite direction.
Right when Hibari was gonna strike Mukuro in the face with his tonfa and with a trident ready to impale his face I rushed in between the two and called out: "Natsu: Cambio Forma Modo Difensa" to block both of their attacks.

When I felt them colliding against my shield I gathered Sky flames and retracted the cloak only to burst them away from each other with my soft flame. They both landed on their knees  as I stood up in-between them with my cloak hanging easily off my shoulders, leveling them with a bored-dismissive look: "Are you done? Class is about to start. Hibari, you're gonna miss the stragglers.
Mukuro, Chrome is worried about you-- also keep up the illusion until it gets repaired."

They both still stared at me.

I went out of HDWM: "Please?" Mukuro 'kufufu'-ed, giving me a smirk and went into the school, the illusion not dispersing, but he added one onto his clothes (to not worry Chrome too much I guess).

Meanwhile Hibari just went towards the front gates.
I quickly ran inside the school and towards my classroom, opening the door just as the bell rang. Letting out a sigh of relief I startled in surprise when I had my feet crossed over each other and fell. The class laughed while I walked towards my seat, trying to ignore them and stepping over Mochida's foot.

Thankfully, Yamamoto had the conscience and foresight to take my bag with him so it was already at my seat. Both he and my Storm guardian eyed me with an apologetic and concerned look like they were looking at a beaten up kitten. Mentally snorting at the image I mouthed an 'Ok' to reassure them. I then turned to look at Chrome, her eyes seemed kinda hazy... 'must be talking with Mukuro about earlier'.

Just as Nezu-sensei entered the classroom she came out of her trance, sending me a small smile. I nodded at her and turned to the front where our 'Elite' teacher stood (which my HI says is bullshit; which I and my friends already knew).

"Listen up class! Today we're having a new transfer student from England. Treat him well."

The boys and girls immediately had different questions thrown into the classroom like:

"Is he hot?!"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"How tall is he?"

"Does he play sports!?"

and yadda yadda.

To be perfectly honest I'm not surprised by their reactios in the least. I mean, considering the last transfer students we've had, the class' (3-A's) personal interests were very much out in the open by now. At least to me they were. They disliked me cause I'm Dame and liked my friends for popularity, charm, smarts, handsomeness or respected (feared) them.

Personally speaking, I was just glad the student wasn't from Italy. That would've been a big bold '!'-mark to me. Reborn also hadn't mentioned anything about it... or was it supposed to be a test?
I suppressed a groan at the mere thought of possibly another Gokudera.

The door slid open, interrupting my train of thought and looking at the newcomer... I'm sure my eyes are bulging out of my skull.
I could vaguely feel my friends unease and discomfort in the back of my fuzzy mind. I also heard a very quiet thump above me in the vents - guess Reborn wasn't in the know either.

Reason for our reactions?

The guy that just entered looks like Primo! Like literally. Sure, I share similarities with him as he's proven to be my direct ancestor but this guy is nearly his height and has his face. I'd think that this was him if t weren't don't the exception that his eyes were a darker shade of blue and his hair was black.

I was gaping like a fish, making my name every honor while trying to process what I'm seeing.

"Konnichiwa, my name is Adam Yagarasu. Yagarasu Adam in your country/ language. Please call me Adam-kun if you feel comfortable. Nice to meet you, I'll be in your care."

.
.
.
"He's hot/built!"

Both boys and girls began swarming him with questions.
For the entire lesson Nezu-sensei couldn't calm them down and just wrote it down as <introducing and bonding with new Student> in his class book besides doing attendance.

Meanwhile I got a growing headache the moment I saw and heard his name. Luckily I managed to excuse myself to go to the infirmary, giving Gokudera a 'Later'-sign and sharply nodding down while holding my head.
He nodded as he gave me a side-long glance before going up to talk to the new student, most likely trying to see if he was a shape-shifting UMA.
I could tell that the others, including Reborn, also stayed behind to investigate so I went by to the infirmary by myself, taking my schoolbag with me.

The moment I reached the infirmary I saw it was empty. 'Maybe the nurse went to grab a coffee?'

I didn't think further as my headache was painfully pounding against my skull.
I crashed on the infirmary-bed letting my conscious drift to sleep. 'I hope nothing comes out of his strange resemblance... and Hibari doesn't bite them all to death soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
438K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
100K 3.3K 12
Reborn reported that tsuna was always bullied by he's classmates at school to nono, so they planned to get revenge for their beloved decimo. Warning...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...