𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

fifty seven

6.3K 230 194
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

February 14, 2020

THE BAND HAD A BBC RADIO SESSION.

It was also Valentine's Day. Selene was still asleep in the bed that her and Harry shared— Harry already up trying to decorate the living room. His lips were pouted out as he spread petals on the floor. He had already bought a bouquet of sunflowers and a gift. Harry let the rose pedals fall from his fingers in a line— the singer moving a small step every time he thought there was enough pedals in an area.

He was trying to do the most he could for her before she left to go to LA right after the radio session. Selene was upset that her manager scheduled her to leave on their first Valentine's as an couple but it was a misunderstanding on both of their parts because of time zones.

The now twenty six year old stubbed his toe on a piece of furniture, the singer muttering a few curse words under his breath. The two spent his birthday in Miami since they were supposed to have a show—a show that got canceled to numerous reasons. Harry was a bit upset but Selene changed that the minute they stepped into their hotel room that night.

Harry placed the remaining amount of petals on the floor before walking up the stairs to the room. Selene's arms were wrapped around his pillow— her face squished. Harry could hear a few deep breaths from her every now and then. He smiled as he grabbed his camera— the singer opening it and pressing record. He then placed it onto a desk that faced the bed.

"Selene," he warmly said as he softly laid on top of her. She groaned and opened her eyes up slightly. Harry's hair covered his face, the only thing Selene being able to see was a big grin and his dimples. She smiled as he planted a kiss to her nose. "Good morning," he said as he dug his head into her neck. 

She smiled and pushed him off of her. "Your up to something," she muttered as she sat up. Harry squinted his eyes before shrugging. "I have no idea what your talking about."

Selene stood up and pointed to the camera. "Your camera is open and i'm assuming you just did that," she giggled as she walked into the bathroom. Harry sighed and got off the bed and quickly grabbed the camera. "So much for you not knowing about the camera," he muttered as he walked into the bathroom.

Selene looked at him through the mirror as she grabbed her toothbrush. "You put it in an obvious spot H."

Selene brushed her teeth and then exited the bathroom, Harry trailing close behind. "Close your eyes," he softly said, Selene tilted her head. "What did you do-"

"Nothing too big. I promise."

Selene closed her eyes and Harry wrapped his open arm around her shoulders. "If I fall down these stairs..."

"I've got you calm down," he laughed out as they slowly went down the stairs. Selene's grip on his shirt was tight as they continued down. Once they hit the first levels floor, Harry let go of her.

"Okay, open your eyes," he told, his hands balancing the camera. She opened them and smiled at the decorations he had did himself. He had even made a small heart on the coffee table beside the sofas. Selene looked back at him before encasing him in a hug. He placed the camera down and wrapped his arms around her fully.

"Thank you," she muttered into his chest— the singer kissing her forehead as a response. "I have something else..." Harry muttered as he softly pulled away from the hug.

"Harry," she whined as she threw her head back.

"It's a small gift I promise," he assured. He went to the coffee table and grabbed a small box that was hidden under a few rose petals. He walked back to her and placed it in her hands. She raised an eyebrow as Harry smiled to himself.

"Go ahead and open it."

Selene opened the box to see a necklace that she had been looking to get herself a few weeks ago. It was a lapis locket that was in the shape of an oval. Selene took it out of the box and opened it too see a picture of the two. She smiled as she looked up at Harry. "I figured that you would miss me whenever you leave and I saw you looking at it so why not buy it."

The guitarist studied the picture. It was one of the ones they took together on New Years of 2019. Their first kiss. In the picture, Selene had her legs up to her chest, a bowl of ice cream in her hands as both of them sat on the couch. Harry was smiling brightly— his hand outstretched since he had took the picture. His dimples were prominent also.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you," she said. "I do have to present for you though..." she trailed off. Harry smirked. "You told me not to get you anything big and yet you've got two presents for me?"

Selene rolled her eyes as she clasped the necklace around her neck. "Shut up and follow me," she stated— the guitarist reaching her hand out for him to take it. Harry took her hand gladly and followed behind her as they went back up the stairs. "I know you like rings a lot and I was looking at the Gucci Website and found one that looks like you would wear," she said as they made it into their room. She opened up a drawer with her open hand and pulled out a box.

She handed it to Harry, the singer letting go of her hand to open the box. He smiled as he looked at the silver— detailed ring that had a tiger on it. He giggled to himself before his green eyes connected back to hers. His face seemed redder too. Selene forgot that he got shy at random times. "Thank you Le."

She nodded and watched as he placed the ring on. Without hesitation, Selene lifted up her shirt causing Harry to furrow his eyes brows. "What are you d-"

"What do you think your second present is?"

It didn't take the two long to undress each other and become compassionate with one another. Every they felt was almost heightened. Harry's wet kisses tingled against her skin. The marks they both left on each other was hidden away from public view— something they enjoyed doing since it gave them better spots to put them at. The feeling of Harry inside of her as he muttered reassuring things into her ear made everything better.

Harry enjoyed watching as Selene tried to stay coherent. He loved watching her stumble over her words because of him. The thing he enjoyed most was watching her break eye contact as her eyes rolled back. It satisfied him more than it should.

After lots of teasing, marks, scratches, and two climaxes, the two took a much needed shower together.

The two had to literally hurry out of the house or they'll be late to the radio station. By time they got there, everyone was already there. At least they weren't late though. Selene smiled brightly as she saw the band. It had been a while. The first person she gave a hug was of course Mitch. He squeezed her tightly— the guitarist doing the same.

"And why were you two late?" he questioned, Selene playfully rolling her eyes. "We weren't late. You all just got here early," the twenty-four year old muttered as she pulled away from the hug. The next person that go a hug was Sarah.

"I really wish you were able to stay today. Everyone is coming to our house tonight," she genuinely said. "I wish I was staying too. My flight is literally a hour and a half after we finish up here."

"How long are you gonna be gone?" Charlotte asked.

"Five days and then I go New York since the Today Show is there."

It didn't take long for the band to set up their instruments in the small room that the session was in. Selene sat in a stool chair beside Mitch— Harry's acoustic guitar in her hands. Her curly hair was loose, a few strands from the front pulled behind her ear. She was wearing a Marc Jacob's sweater that had a duck on it— a collared shirt under it. Her black pants were velvet textured almost.

The radio session started with a song, Harry talking about Fine Line and other things, songs in between, and then more taking. The setting was comfortable enough for everyone to have a good time. Harry and Selene snuck a few quick glances at each other— the two catching each other sometimes. Mitch would notice and give Selene a snarky look— as if he was mocking Harry.

She almost laughed out loud— her hand that slyly covered her mouth stopping her. Before she knew it, the radio session was over and the band was heading out of the room. They all muttered "thank you"s and "have a nice day" before they went into the main waiting room of the radio place. Selene eyes went to the glass windows that showcased a lot of fans outside— most of them holding a phone in their hands.

"We'll see you in..." Mitch trailed off, Selene smiling. "Five days," she said as she gave him a hug. He squeezed her tightly, Selene laughing. "Let go! You are suffocating me with your small ass arms!"

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled away from the hug. "I have been working out. Leave me alone."

Selene have the rest of the band a hug before departing with Harry to go to their car. They were parked in the back so fans wouldn't mob them. "Time zones are going to be a bitch," Harry muttered as he wrapped an arm around the guitarist's shoulders. She looked up at him and sighed.

"We can find a time where we are both up. But Cali is like eight hours behind..." she muttered. Selene's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Harry's facial expressions. His lips were pulled tightly together— his eyes slightly squinted. "What are you thinking about."

"I was trying to do math in my head but that's not exactly working I suck."

She laughed and moved away from his grip to walk to the passengers side of the car. Once the two got in the car, it seemed like time passed by quickly. They were at the airport in less than twenty minutes. Harry watched as she took off her seatbelt. He stopped in front of the terminal since he wasn't going to be able to get out.

"Please text or call when you get there okay?" he said as Selene leaned over to give him a quick kiss. "I will, don't worry too much about me."

"I'm supposed to," he said as he watched her get out of the car and open the back door to grab her suitcase. She grinned before closing the back door. "Mhm, I Love you," she said as she placed her hand on the passenger door.

"I love you too."

A twelve hour flight and Selene was finally in California. She had slept most of the flight so she wouldn't be as tired. She had rented a car from the airport so she could get to her dad's house. It was a simple black, new model Jeep. The sun had started to set— the sky getting darker with every minute. Selene had to take a back road to get to her father's house since he didn't live necessarily live in the city.

She stopped at the red light, her fingers tapping on the wheel. "How long is this red light going to be," she muttered as she watched the few cars that were on the road pass by. Soon enough, the light flicked to green— the guitarist pressing on the gas.

Everything happened so fast. Selene turned her head to see bright headlights coming towards the side of her car. Her eyes widened. Did they not see her? Her car was hit with enough impact to send the Jeep tumbling. Selene lost all consciousness as her head hit the inside of the car. Glass from the windows flew everywhere, a few pieces striking her brown skin. The Jeep had by now landed on its side, Selene's head covered in blood.

Her eyes opened once more, everything blurry. She couldn't hear anything but ringing in her ears and the sound of distant yelling. Her hand went to her head— Selene seeing the red substance once she pulled her hand back.

She winced and looked at her stomach. Blood was literally everywhere. What the hell? "H-Harry?" she croaked out. Her brain wasn't working in her favor. She heard another yell before she lost consciousness again.

Paramedics, Firefighters, and Field Doctors arrived on scene in less than ten minutes— Selene still out. The doctor, a male who looked like he was in his mid- thirties turned on his flashlight and studied her state. "Female. Early twenties. We have lacerations from glass in her arms and one laceration in her neck. There's a head injury— stomach injury. We need a neck stabilizer just in case there's a spinal injury somewhere. We have to be careful pulling her out. There's a lot of blood and we don't know where it's coming from," he said.

The firefighters used their equipment to unlatched the door from the car. The male doctor went half way into the car— the doctor quickly taking off her seatbelt and placing the neck stabilizer on. Selene groaned, the doctor stopping all movement.

"She's waking up."

She opened her eyes and looked around. "Where's Harry? I- I was supposed to be with Harry," she cried out.

"I'm Doctor Cain. You were in a car accident. Can you remember your name?" he questioned as him and a paramedic placed a stretcher under her. She closed her eyes. "Selene Hills."

"Okay Selene. Do you have any family here? Is your phone located in the car?" he asked as they pulled her out of the car.

"My... my dad lives around the corner. Around the..." she started, the doctor watching as she seemed to put herself in more distress.

"Selene i'm going to need you to calm down okay?" he softly said as he placed all of the restraints need so she would be stable on the stretcher. Selene faintly heard a helicopter being flown.

"Can you call Harry? I was... I was supposed to text him when I got here. Please," she asked as the rolled her to the helicopter.

Doctor Cain watched as her eyes watered up. He turned his head to one of the paramedics. "Find her phone and wallet. Now."

Cain and another doctor, Mell, attempted to stop the bleeding that was coming from her stomach just so they could make it to the hospital. "I'm going to need you to stay awake Selene okay? Tell me about Harry. Can you do that?"

"Y-Yes," she said as they placed her into the helicopter. The paramedic handed Cain both her wallet and phone— the male doctor thanking her. The two doctors hooked her up to monitors as the flew in the air.

"Harry is my boyfriend. I... I was supposed to be with him today but I had to come here. I- I didn't want to. We have a show in twelve days and i'm going to miss it aren't I?" she rambled on. Cain looked at her levels on the monitor and eyed the other doctor. It wasn't looking good.

"How long until we are at the hospital?" Mell asked.

"Three minutes."

Cain looked back down at Selene. "Your not going to miss it okay? We are going to get to the hospital and we are going to make sure you are okay. You will be fine," he reassured.

She closed her eyes. She felt so cold. It didn't take long for the helicopter to land on the pad— a crew of doctors already lined up to help. They pulled her out of the helicopter and brought her down to the operating room.

"Name is Selene Hills. Female. Mid Twenties. There may be some internal bleeding in intestines somewhere. Her heart rate is a little bit too low for my liking. Someone get her file so we can start on her asap."

It didn't take long for a nurse to pull up the file on the hospital issued Ipad. "She's twenty four. O Negative. She doesn't live here anymore this hasn't been updated recently. She lives in London. Her first emergency contact is a Harry Styles."

"What time is it in London?"

"3am."

"Call him and if he doesn't answer call the second. We need to get started on her now if we don't want to loose her."

Harry smiled as he heard sound of the phone buzz. He had stayed up just in case she remembered to call. He picked the phone up and immediately frowned. Why the hell was a hospital calling him? He quickly answered and brought the phone up to his ear.

"Is this Harry Styles?" a female voice asked.

"Yes. What's wrong?"

"Selene was involved in a car accident. She's undergoing surgery at the moment. It looked worse than it is but the surgeons are sure she's going to make a full recovery as of right now."

Harry didn't know what to say. Selene was in pain while he sat in his home. How the hell did this even happen?

"Are you still there sir?"

"Can you keep me updated? I'm going to fly out. Please call her dad too."

Harry hung up— his eyes watering. He didn't even know he was the first emergency contact for her. Tears streamed down his face as his shaking hand pressed Mitch's number. It didn't take long for the lead guitarist to answer.

"Harry! What are you doing up-"

"Selene got into a car accident in La. Mitch she's in surgery but I don't think-" he croaked out.

"Harry. Calm down. Did they say she was okay right now?"

"Yes."

"I'm on the way to your house. I'm assuming your flying over there?"

"Yeah."

"I'll pack my bags."

Mitch hung up— leaving Harry in silence. Caden came up to him, the dog nudging his head in his lap. Harry completely broke down as as he pet her dog. Why did this have to happen to her? The doctor reassured him that she was completely fine at the moment but that didn't stop him from having those intrusive thoughts deep down that she wasn't okay.

His breathing pitched out of panic. He could not be having a panic attack right now. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom that was in their room. Harry closed the door so Caden wouldn't get in. His chest rapidly moved as he tried to calm himself down. He hadn't had one since the night of their argument. Before that it was when him and Camille broke up. Selene was his entire world what was he going to do if she died on that table? He placed his hands on the counter to balance himself. He let out a sob before lowering himself to the marbled floor.

Mitch was at Harry's house in less than ten minutes. He already had a key so he hurried his way up to Harry's room. He knew how bad Harry's anxiety got sometimes. "Harry!" he called out. He heard his sobs from the bathroom.

Mitch made his way to the door and opened it. "Harry. Calm down please," he muttered as he got down on the bathroom floor with Harry.

Harry looked up at Mitch, his eyes red. "Mitch she's- what if she doesn't make it?"

"Harry stop thinking that. The doctor told you she was fine right? I already booked the flights and they are in a hour."

"How are you so calm right now?" Harry softly asked.

"Because I know that Selene is a fighter. She's been through so much shit before and I can guarantee that she will make a full recovery. Now go pack your bags so we can go, okay?"

Harry wiped his tears. "Okay."

"When the lights shut off
And it's my turn to settle down
My main concern
Promise that you will sing about me
Promise that you will sing about me."

a/n
uh oh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 884 30
"It's like she's always there when I need her. The antidote for all of my problems." ✧ 𝘏𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘡𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘒𝘯 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯
1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
2.5K 47 18
Let's just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us. When eyes met lives changed forever.
14.3K 408 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...