Potter? || Draco Malfoy x Rea...

By Seselina

» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. « More

WELCOME
» 1 «
» 2 «
» 3 «
» 4 «
» 5 «
» 6 «
» 7 «
» 8 «
» 9 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «
» 20 «
» 21 «
» 22 «
» 23 «
» 24 «
» Year 4 «
» 25 «
» 26 «
» 27 «
» 28 «
» 29 «
» 30 «
» 31 «
» 32 «
» 33 «
» 34 «
» 35 «
» 36 «
» 37 «
» 38 «
» 39 «
» 40 «
» 41 «
» 42 «
» 43 «
» 44 «
» 45 «
» 46 «
» 47 «
» 48 «
» 49 «
» Year 5 «
» 50 «
» 51 «
» 52 «
» 53 «
» 54 «
» 55 «
» 56 «
» 57 «
» 58 «
» 59 «
» 60 «
» 61 «
» 62 «
» 63 «
» 64 «
» 65 «
» 66 «
» 67 «
» 68 «
» 69 «
» 70 «
» 71 «
» 72 «
» 73 «
» 74 «
» 75 «
» Year 6 «
» 76 «
» 77 «
» 79 «
» 80 «
» 81 «
» 82 «
» 83 «
» 84 «
» 85 «
» 86 «
» 87 «
» 88 «
» 89 «
» 90 «
» 91 «
» 92 «
» 93 «
» 94 «
» 95 «
» 96 «
» 97 «
» 98 «
» 99 «
» 100 «
» 101 «
» 102 «
» Year 7 «
» 103 «
» 104 «
» 105 «
» 106 «
» 107 «
» 108 «
» 109 «
» 110 «
» 111 «
» 112 «
» 113 «
» 114 «
» 115 «
» 116 «
» 117 «
» 118 «
» 119 «
» 120 «
» 121 «
» 122 «
» 123 «
» 124 «
» 125 «
» 126 «
» 127 «
» 128 «
» 129 «
» 130 «
» 131 «
» 132 «
» 133 «
» 134 «
» 135 «
» 136 «
» 137 «
» 138 «
» 139 «
» 140 «
» 141 «
» 142 «
» 143 «
» 144 «
» 145 «
» 146 «
» 147 «
» 148 «
» 149 «
» 150 «
» 151 «
» 152 «
» 153 «
» 154 «
» 155 «
» 156 «
» Epilogue «
» Thank you & Physical Potter Copies «

» 78 «

239K 7.7K 34.3K
By Seselina

"I smell..." Parkinson smelled the potion one more time, her brows furrowing slightly while she nervously looked around the table, her former confidence all forgotten about. "Dark chocolate, kind of- maybe it's white chocolate, instead? I'm not sure," She took another whiff before placing the vail on the table. "And, uh, a burnt out fireplace... and vanilla." She cleared her throat, avoiding everyone's eyes as well as she could.

That wasn't even close to anything Draco resembled.

I locked eyes with Wren, both of us an eyebrow cocked while an awkward silence laid over our heads. She shook her head with a shrug, showing me she didn't know what was going on, either.

"Are we sure this thing is working?" Blaise asked with a chuckle; a weak attempt at lightening the mood, which was enough to snap us out of the shock.

He grabbed the potion, smelled it a few times, and then leaned back with a sigh as he placed it in front of him. "Like, clear, cold air. The type you smell when it's starting to get cold out. And... treacle fudge? It's a weird combination, if I'm being honest. But I must like it," He shrugged, his eyes darting over to me only for a mere second.

Draco, who would be next in line, eyed the potion suspiciously

"Go on then, Draco," Blaise urged the blonde, pushing the vail in front of his friend with a smirk. "Don't pussy out now," He joked, an eyebrow raised as he challenged him.

He huffed amused, rolling his eyes before smelling the potion. His face was blank as he did so, unreadable. And then his eyes flickered back and forth between Blaise and the potion in his hand, brows slightly furrowed.

"I'm pretty sure I'm still smelling yours, Blaise," Draco said, scrunching up his nose as he smelled the potion one last time. "At least the fudge, and maybe lilies? I'm not very good with flowers though, don't quote me on that," He added before handing the bottle to me with a muttered "Whatever."

I gulped, not really feeling like exposing something as personal as this. Especially not if I could smell the green apples and the hint of mint from here. I didn't even have to take it up to my nose to do so.

"I don't think I'll smell anything," I lied, handing the potion to Wren in the hopes they'll just let it go. But of course they didn't.

Draco's eyebrows shot up amused, his lip curling up into a smirk; Wren laughing out loud once, but shutting up at the glare I sent her way.

"No way," Blaise said, amused, his head shaking vigorously. "We all did it. Just fucking smell it."

I sighed, but did what he said. Even though I really didn't have to put it underneath my nose to smell the strong scent; I did. Taking a few extra deep breaths to make sure they saw I was smelling it, too. I ignored the feeling coming up in my stomach as the familiar scent flooded my nose.

"Like I said, I don't smell anything," I lied once more, shrugging nonchalantly. "Maybe something is wrong with this one, I don't really see what you guys smelled adding up to anything, anyway."

That was a good excuse; because I honestly didn't think any of them made sense. Though, maybe Wren's would change my mind.

The four of them eyed me suspiciously, considering whether to let me off the hook or keep nagging me about it. But seeing as half of the groups were already done, waiting for us to finish up, they dropped it.

Wren cleared her throat, holding her nose up to the vail and smelling it cautiously.

"Strawberries, lavender, hot summer rain and-" She interrupted her sentence with another sniff, and then put the vail down. "You're right, the fudge does linger. Are we sure there isn't a piece flying around here somewhere?" She asked, her eyes scanning the general area for any signs of where the smell could come from.

"I didn't smell any fudge," Parkinson commented with a shrug, and I nodded.

"Me neither," I said before all four of them shot me a confused look.

"Yeah, you didn't smell anything, remember?" Wren joked, nudging my side humorously as if she knew I was lying all along.

"Yeah, well, I'm just saying," I huffed, and, luckily, professor Slughorn began speaking right then.

"Perfect, now to today's task-" He began, the chattering in the room slowly coming to a stop as they directed their attention onto the professor in the front. "-The third and last vail here." He held a tiny bottle of liquid up in the air for the rest of us to see. "-What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen, is a cautious little potion known as Felix Felicis."

"Liquid Luck," Wren whispers, more to herself than anyone in particular, and I was beginning to wonder when she developed such an interest for potions.

Sure, she had always been rather good at it, though I never felt like it interested her much. This year seemed different.

"Which is more commonly referred to as-" Slughorn spoke, but was quickly interrupted by Hermione, the brunette finishing his sentence.

"-Liquid Luck," She exclaimed, and Slughorn nodded, pleased.

"Yes, miss Granger. Liquid Luck," He repeated. "Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you will find all of your endeavours succeed."

At that, Draco lifted his gaze, shifting in his seat as if something about that sentence in particular sparked his interest. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Something big planned?" I asked curiously, wondering what endeavours he needed to succeed.

"What are you talking about?" He grumbled, his attention on Slughorn as he babbled on about the potion.

I shrugged. "You just seemed interested in having 'all your endeavours succeed'" I said, mocking the way the professor had said it.

He shook his head, rolling his eyes annoyed. "I'm just interested in potions."

"Sure."

"So, this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of Liquid Luck to the student who in the hour that remains, manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death. Recipes for which can be found on page ten of your books."

The sound of multiple books being opened, or taken out of bags was heard in the room as Slughorn continued his monologue. "I should mention, however, only one student who manages to brew a potion of sufficient quality will claim this prize." He smiled at the vail with the potion in. "Nevertheless, good luck to you all."

Students rushed to get the ingredient pictured on page ten, eager to win the Liquid Luck. Though, it didn't take long for them all to realise brewing draught of living death wasn't nearly as easy as they all thought.

I wasn't surprised when I felt myself give up at the first step. Cutting open that damn Sopophorus bean nearly resulted in multiple black eyes on my table alone; I didn't wanna know how the rest was doing.

By the end of the lesson, Wren was angrily mumbling to herself as her potion had just turned a fiery orange instead of the light lilac we were supposed to see.

Draco's hair was messy from the many times he had ruffled through it in utter frustration; he looked stressed, his robe tossed to the side somewhere; it helped him focus, he said. How his robe and his level of concentration were correlated, I didn't know.

And if Wren Inkwood, Draco Malfoy, and even Hermione Granger were struggling, I dared to say nobody in this room would be able to brew an acceptable potion today.

But my brother proved me wrong.

Harry Potter, of all people, was supposed to have mastered a potion not even Hermione or Draco were able to brew right? He was just as bad, arguably worse, than me in the subject.

I watched as the professor handed him the potion, rather annoyed that I didn't know how he cheated.

We left the classroom after, and I watched Draco grab his robe from the floor with a scowl on his face. I gave him an amused look.

"Lost to Harry Potter, and didn't get the precious vail with liquid luck. Tough day, huh?" I teased, resulting in a scoff from him before he shoved me playfully.

A smirk grew on his face as I pretended to be offended by his action.

"How about next time we have to smell Amortentia you'll have a little Veritaserum with it? That way at least you'll tell the truth," He said, his eyebrows raised in amusement.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're an awful liar, Potter," He huffed, rolling his eyes as he went along his way; wherever he was going.

I groaned as I realised he really did know I lied. "Blaise believed me," I tried to defend myself.

"Because he doesn't know you."

"And you do?" I inquired, an eyebrow quirked as I watched him stifle a laugh.

"I'd say so," He spoke carelessly, shrugging as he came to a halt in an empty corridor. "Do you know why?"

"Enlighten me," I chuckled, raising my eyebrows in anticipation, a smirk growing on his lips.

"Because I know how I make you feel." In one motion he had me pressed against the cold wall, my book almost falling out of my hand at the sudden movement. "And I know there isn't a chance in hell you didn't smell anything related to me." A cocky smirk was plastered over his face as he whispered the words in my ear, making me close my eyes at the way his hot breath felt against my skin.

I wanted to deny what he was suggesting; my inner voice was screaming for me to do just that. But the way my pulse picked up at the sudden closeness, and the way my knees almost gave in when he kissed my neck told me he was right.

And he was; The scent I smelled in the potion lingering in the air right now.

"Just tell me," He whispered, his voice rough against my skin. "What did you smell?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but instead of the words, a soft moan escaped as soon as his lips moved to a different area of my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling my cheeks burning, knowing if I'd open them I'd see that smug smirk on his lips.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and I hated that. I felt too weak, and I wanted to stop it. But I just couldn't get myself to.

"Apples," I hummed lowly, my eyes still closed. "Green ones- green apples," My breath hitched as he sucked the skin harshly, leaving a mark I'd scold him for later; but one that felt too good to do so now. "And mint."

I felt his hot breath on my lips next, my eyes still closed when he connected our lips seconds later and hungrily moved his against mine. His tongue gradually playing with mine before he pulled away with a smirk on his face, his eyes dark.

"Is that what you smell right now, darling?" He asked.

"Y/n?" Wren's familiar voice echoed through the corridor we were in. "I could've sworn I saw you walk this way."

Draco pushed himself off of the wall as quick as he could, giving me enough space and time to at least attempt to fix my hair before my best friend would walk around the corner in about five seconds.

I tried to steady my breathing as best as I could, and Draco tightened my robe around my neck with a sheepish grin; making me guess what he was trying to hide with it.

I made sure my robe stayed in place, fiddling with the hood when Wren walked into our field of vision. "There you are!" She cheered once she saw me. "And so are you." Her eyes darted back and forth between me and the blonde, my lips forming a smile as I tried look as casual as I could.

A smirk grew on her face, her eyebrows raising in recognition. "Don't tell me I pulled a Harry just now."

A/N: Let's see if you can get this right!

Who did Pansy smell?

Who did Blaise smell?

Who did Draco smell?

Who did Wren smell?

(Sorry for the late update, hope you still enjoyed x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
722K 21.3K 93
❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - sep 2014) (f. - ongoing)
1.6K 139 36
Harry potter's sister × Draco malfoy WARNING : THIS BOOK IS CRINGE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Started : 27 August , 2023 Completed:
614K 9.9K 83
You and Draco have been having a secret relationship for a few years, why? Because your Harry potters twin sister