Black suits

Oleh MPewzils

~He sat there with his face resting on his palm, never once looking up from his plate and somehow, to me, tha... Lebih Banyak

Important side note please read!
Prologue ❁ The overview
Chapter 1 ❁ The beginning for all intents and purposes
Chapter 2 ❁ Strange Discoveries
Chapter 3 ❁ A half giant, A few Slytherins and a Prophecy
Chapter 4 ❁ Angels
Chapter 5 ❁ Pride and Prejudice
Chapter 6 ❁ An Unknown Vendetta
Chapter 8 ❁ Death Wish
Chapter 9 ❁ Anticipation
Chapter 10 ❁ Wings
Chapter 11 ❁ Starry Adventures
Chapter 12 ❁ Unanswered questions
Chapter 13 ❁ Hexes
Chapter 14 ❁ It's all fun and games till someone gets
Chapter 15 ❁ Hurt
Chapter 16 ❁ Breakthrough
Chapter 17 ❁ Back to the Start
Chapter 18 ❁ Ticket to ride
Chapter 19 ❁ Parental Units
Chapter 20 ❁ Dinner with the devil
Chapter 21 ❁ Claws
Chapter 22 ❁ Attacker
Chapter 23 ❁ Lover boy
Chapter 24 ❁ Christmas Cheer
Chapter 25 ❁ The darkness
Chapter 26 ❁ Red
Chapter 27 ❁ The plan
Chapter 28 ❁ Relinquish
Chapter 29 ❁ Euthanasia
❁ Last Authors Note ❁
Life Update

Chapter 7 ❁ Metal Strings

1K 25 21
Oleh MPewzils

Song of the chapter: Cherry Wine- Hozier

The whole week Draco made me stay in his bed. He wouldn't even let me go to my own room. By the fourth day I could speak again but I still had the hideous bruises. Draco was too afraid to do a spell to fix me for some reason, I don't know why he cared if he hurt me. I didn't want to go to Madam Pomfrey though because I knew she'd tell Dumbledore and he might make me leave school.

On the fifth day my friends came for their daily visit and brought me some of my things. A change of clothes, my books which I had been suffering without, some sweets from hogsmeade, and the only muggle possession I still owned, my guitar. 

So on the sixth day of my bed arrest I decided it was safe to do whatever I wanted considering everyone else was at lessons.

I took out my books and licorice wands and read for a good two hours. When my eyes started to feel funny from staring at the words for too long I did what I hadn't done in months.

I pulled the guitar out from under Draco's bed. His dorm-mates had found out I was here, and they tormented Draco about it so I figured it was better to keep the guitar hidden from all of them, Draco included. The comforter that almost touched the floor on both sides of the bed hid my guitar well whenever it was under there.

I plucked a few chords and placed my fingers in a C shape. I hummed the tune of the song I'd been playing and eventually, with a few glances at the door, began to sing. I'll admit my voice wasn't very good but I enjoyed singing and playing. I could do it for hours and only stop when my fingers were bleeding and cut from touching the metal strings.

~Draco's POV~

I walked back through the corridors. I'd snuck out of class early so I could be with Angel. She may not have known but she was the only girl who's ever been in my bed. That's not to say I haven't been in too many of the girls' beds.

 I entered the common room and heard someone singing up in the boys dorms. I smiled to myself knowing it could only be her.

I walked quietly up the stairs and put my ear against my door. Her voice carried sweet notes of a song I didn't recognize and it sounded as if she was playing an instrument as well. Very gently, very quietly and very slowly I opened the door and stood in the doorway. Her back was to me so she didn't see me but I could most definitely see her. 

I saw the way her arm moved up and down and flexed and un-flexed as she picked and pushed the strings of a white wood guitar back and forth. I saw the way her hair fell, almost perfectly straight, down her back. I saw the way she lifted her chin into the air as she sang the higher notes. I saw the way she re-adjusted the guitar on her lap. I saw every tiny detail of her being. The way her spine curved up and held her in the posture only she maintained.

But I also saw the hand-shaped bruises on her neck and upper arm. The sight of them gave me chills and angered me more than she would ever know. I knew who had done this to her. I knew and yet I didn't have the guts to go and kill or even seriously harm them. I was a coward and I most certainly didn't deserve this strong, independent woman sitting on my bed.

I took a step forward and the floor creaked. She spun around faster then I would've thought possible and her cheeks became increasingly red.

"Draco," she exclaimed sheepishly. "How long have you been there?"

"Not very long," I told her with a smile. I walked over to her and sat behind her so that she could lean back into me.

"Keep playing," I pressed. She twisted in my arms to look at me.

"This is quite close Draco," she remarked looking at the position we are in.

"Do you have an issue with that Grey?" I asked slyly.

She shook her head and continued picking at the strings.

"Please. Sing. You sound wonderful Angel," I tell her truthfully. This made her cheeks even brighter red but she began to hum along to the music. I smiled and gently moved a piece of hair out of her face. Her smiles and embarrassed looks caught my heart in a tight grasp and pulled very gently trying to make it come loose.

"You cannot take my heart Angel," I said to myself when this feeling got stronger. "You will get hurt."

We didn't move from this place in my room all day but finally she said she had to go to her dorm again.

"You've been so nice to me Draco. Thank you," she told me, picking up all of her things.

"You could stay you know," I replied hopefully.

She laughed. "It's been just short of a week. I have lessons I need to get to and friends I need to see." She turned to me and gave me the warmest smile possible. "Thank you."

I nodded and she walked out with her massive pile of books and candy. She came back to get her guitar next. 

I don't necessarily know what happened. She was just standing there but her eyes sparkled and her lips were so soft looking. 

"You really are a nice person Malfoy. I don't take back what I said about Blaise being more dangerous," she teased as she walked to the door. In this moment something clicked in my brain.

~Evangeline's POV~

He was above me, in front of me, everywhere. His hand was on my waist, his knee held me in my spot on the wall and his face was so close, so, very, close.

"I was joking Draco," I whispered.

He muttered a small ,"Hmm," and raised his eyebrows. 

"I let you stay in my room because you were hurt. Don't think this changes me or anything between us," he said harshly. I smiled into the little bit of air we have between us.

"Oh don't worry. I like this version of you even better," I told him. I reached up and ran my fingertips over his smooth lips. I teased him, coming in very close as if I was going to kiss him and then ducking under his arm that was on the wall above my head. He grabbed my waist as I tried to get out the door and pulled my whole body back into him, turning me to face him as he went.

"You do not get to tease me Angel," he murmured in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek before slowly walking out the door and into my dormitory leaving him confused at how I had possibly won that exchange.

I liked being with Draco more than my feelings would allow. I had been crushing hard on Harry last year but it wasn't like this. I wanted Draco to finally feel loved around someone and I wanted that someone to be me. Although it made absolutely no sense and was extremely stupid of me to be falling for him, I was, without a doubt, falling for him.

Daphne and Pansy were in the dorm room when I walked in.

"You sure spent a lot of time with Draco this week," Daphne commented when I was finally changed into my own clothes and sitting on my own bed.

"I can't say it was very fun. He's strict!" I remarked.

"He definitely likes you. How much do you want to bet that he's thinking of snogging you right now?" Daphne giggled. Pansy scowled and shut the drapes on her bed with such a clamor that she almost fell to the floor. Daphne and I were sent into silent fits of laughter.

Long after Pansy went to bed Daphne and I stayed awake talking. She moved over to lay next to me so that we didn't have to raise our voices while Pansy was sleeping.

"Did you do anything?" Daphne asked curiously.

"No! I don't think of Draco like that and I'm sure he doesn't think of me like that!" I lied.

"Mm-hmm sure. You think if I hurt myself he'd take me to his room and let me stay there for six days?" she remarked.

"Draco and I are friends, nothing more!" I argued.

"Darling, your sexual tension is stronger than the killing curse preformed by The Dark Lord himself. Don't act stupid."

I rolled my eyes but squeezed her hand under the blankets.

"But tell me something," she started. "How did you get so hurt?"

"Someone tried to kill me," I whispered. A chill went down my spine and I shivered uncontrollably.

She didn't say anything until;

"Do you know who? Or why?"

"I have no idea. Dumbledore was telling me about a prophecy that I fit into but I think he was just over exaggerating. By the time I was able to see again the person had left and I was alone with Draco.

"Are you sure it wasn't Draco?" she asked suspiciously.

"I'm positive. I saw him walk up to me while I was being held from behind."

She nodded in the dark. We didn't bother saying anything else, we both knew that we couldn't figure out who it was on our own.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.8K 867 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
2M 52.5K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
344K 5.5K 116
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ." [UNDER EDITING] What happens when you, the wittiest girl in the Slytherin house, landed yourself in so much tr...
598 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...