Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 29

31.3K 1.5K 560
By PreciousBun225

(😊😊😊👆☺ Babybun in buns ☺.)

Namjoon eyed the boy in front of him from head to toe, that boy is wearing a loose t-shirt and black skinny jeans who is giving him flirty eyes... He diverts his head when he heard a throat clearing sound behind him.

Jin was behind him. They both are wearing their police uniforms, just come back from the patrolling area as hobi assumed.

"Hey Officer, no matter how many times I see you, your dimples amazed me every time," Hobi said leaning to his ears while playing with his batches. Jin glared toward Taehyung who gulped again, he can't understand why everyone is trying to kill him tonight.

"It's good to meet you too, Mr Theif" Jin replied instead of Namjoon.

"Likewise Jinnie. Just call me Hobi, after all, we are friends right?" He said smiling brightly.

"You are not my friend. You will be always a thief to me who stoles the wallets three times and get caught after that immediately... And let's say it's a coincidence that it was Taehyung's wallet that you stoled every fucking time." Jin huffed as he looks away.

"Aww, always Hot on Heels officer, try to lose it off sometimes. And who would leave a hottie's loaded wallet, you know" Hobi said and give a wink to Jin.

"It's taehyung's polite nature that you could walk away after every fake apology of yours," Jin said now looking straight at hoseok.

"But we all become friends after I told you my saddest story and its a good thing... Right, Officer Namjoon?" Hoseok said placing his hand on namjoon's arm and caressing it lightly.

Namjoon goes stiff when he felt his hands are reaching to his shoulders and looked at taehyung," I'm hungry. But if you find it okay, then we should discuss about the case before the dinner." He suggested.

Taehyung nodded his head immediately and said," Yes we should but Mom is busy right now, we would ask her about that man after the dinner if she knows anything."

"Okay, we will," Jin said and went to taehyung's side feeling suffocation in the area.

"Let's go to my room then," taehyung said and walk to his room. Jin, Namjoon, hoseok are following him closely.

"I know you'll look like a handsome hunk in our next meeting, officer" hoseok said tucking his hair back to his ear shyly.

"Wanna know why?" He asked and Namjoon wants to curse why taehyung's room feels like so far.

Hoseok didn't wait for any reply and said slowly," Because you are always doing gym in all my wet dreams" and giggled on his own words.

Namjoon coughed and thank the god because taehyung finally opened the door, he felt hoseok's side and stepped into the room.

"Omo, even his cough sounds so sexy, but he is so shy around me but its okay cause I'm a shy person too." Hoseok cheered and goes after Namjoon.

But when he stepped in the room, he noticed the environment is quite tensed, he knows now is the time for him to On his work mode. So he turned his lips into a thin line and asked," Ask me what you want and tell me how can I help with it."

"A few days back, taehyung found an illegal camera outside of his apartment and when we investigate about it, we find the man who installed it... And that man belongs to a gang of drug mafias, you need to find out what exactly they are doing in his house, what they actually want?" Namjoon explained.

Hoseok's features changed slightly as he focussed on the details and said," Can I see the picture?". Namjoon nodded his head and take out his phone to show him.

Taehyung stands beside hoseok, he doesn't know why he is feeling sudden nervousness in his heart. Hoseok took the phone and sees the picture," I think I saw him before, let me take a closer look" he zoom in and focus on the man's face, it's quite blurred but he can see the outlines.

"Pacians. I saw him when I am on a mission with Pacians. But what the fuck they are doing in your apartment, Tae." Hoseok asked with wide eyes because he can't believe that Pacians can barge in someone's house.

"Pacians? The drug mafia gang right? We had defeated them before." Jin said.

"They are not only drug smugglers but have a large human trafficking network. And what you disclose a year back is only a branch of their gang. This man in the picture is the right hand of their president." Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows he caught up with the news and gritted his teeth what are they doing in my house then? He thought.

"But they are not in our city... We have searched for this man everywhere and the men with same tattoos but we didn't find anything" Namjoon said.

"Yes. They are not here. The security system here is more strict because of the govt. But As I said they have a large network of illegal things spread in Russia, Turkey, Italy, and some new countries. They can be anywhere. My last experience with them is not good too." Hoseok replied.

"But what could be the reason for them to come straight to my house." Taehyung asked.

"I don't know but I can find out for you. I know some of their locations if they are not terminated them yet." Hoseok offered.

"And what you mean by your last experience with them?" Jin asked.

" I went there to deliver some products, drug products, it's back then when politicians are more corrupt than the normal people, the situation is good and more strict now, but that time when I'm delivering the drugs, they found some impurity in the drugs. They called the main drug dealer and killed him right in front of my eyes."

"They are horrible, they shot me too but I'm already on my feet to save myself so the gunshot pierced my lower arm." He said and folds his sleeves to show a black gunshot wound on his arm.

"But what I saw was more shocking because all the workers there, were young boys may be between 15 to 17 years old. And they are treating them like slaves, all of them are nake-"

"Okay Stop! You have to find the relation between their arrival in this area and my home. I don't want them any nearby by my husband, if anyhow, they found related to him... I'm going to kill them all." At this point, taehyung is raging in anger he didn't like what his mind is telling him one bit. He can not imagine it.

"I will do that for sure just give me some days. And as Officer said, they are not in the city anymore, they visit occasionally." Hoseok tried to calm him down.

Taehyubg scoffs," A black car is following us today right from the mall, how will you define it if those mafias are not in the city?"

Jin pressed his lips before confiding,"Those are the guards Namjoon allotted for you, they will accompany you wherever you go until we solved this case."

Before Taehyung can say something, Namjoon said," I know I should have talked to you first and not invade your personal space like that but I'm too worried to take your permission."

He looked at taehyung," You know I promised to your parents about your safety before they died. You are a teenager at that time and when I saw you in the hospital, so numb and quiet, for the first time. I vowed to you as my little brother."

" Sorry but, I'm not going to take off the guards from outside the house too, until I'm sure that you and your family is safe." Namjoon finished.

"Our family, our family hyung, you both are my family too. I don't know what will happen to us if you are not here with me. I'm glad that we met." Taehyung take a deep breath to calm himself before hugging Namjoon.

(Aww😍😍😍 My Officer, he is so smart and intelligent, My Hero🤤🤤) Hoseok thought as they pulled away.

" Okay So it's clear then, Hoesok you will find the secret behind the Pacians to visit taehyung's home and why the fit cameras in his apartment. While we are going to guard this place as much as we can" Jin said.

Hobi nodded his head assuringly before his eyes went wide," Did you just call me hoseok?"

Jin sighed," No I don't"

"But you just say Hoseok" hobi called out.

"I said Hoe-sok not hoseok " Jin flipped his hair. Namjoon smiled lightly seeing Jinnie's sassy reply. Hoseok parted his mouth to say something but a knock on the door stops him.

Taehyung opened the door just to find his babybun standing sideways with a pout, slightly sulking.

Jungkook feel sad he didn't saw taehyung for three hours and as he sees taehyung, his mood immediately lightens up, his eyes start glinting when he said," Hubby! Dinner is ready, we all are waiting for you."

Taehyung felt his heart relaxed when he saw his baby. He leans over to kiss on his forehead and said," Okay, can't wait to taste your new dish."

"What you all doing here?" Koo blushed and asked when he sees all the other members approaching him.

"I swear we weren't doing anything fishy," Hobi said teasingly.

"Nothing serious, Just discussing some projects, Petal." Taehyung replied and grab jungkook's hand with his hand to entangled their fingers.

"Hello Koo, Nice to meet you. We haven't met properly" Namjoon bowed lightly.

"Yeah, but hyungie told me about you hyung, it's nice having you here." Jungkook bowed politely.

"Now shall we go, the aroma of dishes is calling my name," Jin said and three of them went to the kitchen.

But taehyung pulled jungkook inside the room and slammed the door shut...

He kissed jungkook fiercely sipping his lips like his favourite wine. He leaned down to kiss him properly moving his tongue on his upper lips before sucking on the peak.

Jungkook is surprised but kissed back rapidly before humming to pull away," w-what are you doing?"

" Just sucking your sulkiness away. And I'll not stop until I'm satisfied that you are not sulking anymore" taehyung said before pulling him into a kiss again.

Jungkook kissed back and part his lips to feel his hubby's tongue in his mouth. He sucks on it until taehyung pull back to give butterfly kisses on his lips.

Jungkook giggles radiantly and taehyung finally stop to smile.

"Mhmm that's great Princess, You looks beautiful when you smile, let's go now" taehyung said and opened the door but not before kissing his babybun one more time.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

P.s

(Some background details that will help you to understand the story)

When the accident of taehyung's parents happened, Namjoon was patrolling around the area. He found the crashed car and looks for some details but he is shocked to see the people in the still breathing. He took both of them outside the care and call the ambulance. But taehyung's parents know they don't have much time.

So his father mumbled some words that Namjoon listens carefully, in those words he wished that Namjoon stay by the side of his only treasure of his life, his son and protect him. Namjoon promised them in the heat of the moment and bring the couple to the hospital.

But when he visited the hospital next day with Jin, he found out the couple had died. He finds a boy in a bowl cut sitting on the chairs outside the ICU room, and two old people crying their heart out. But the boy is not even blinking instead he is whispering soothing words so that their grandparents don't cry anymore.

That's when Namjoon decided to fulfil his promise until his last breath and went to the boy with holding his mom's last gift in his hand.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 17.2K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
903K 37.1K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...
50.4K 1.2K 71
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...
63.8K 2.6K 15
This book is the continuation of My Jaan. 6 years later. Jeon Jungkook the one who loved his wife to the bottom of heart, now hardly talks with her...