Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex

9.4K 98 86
By thesleepymonster

Eyeless Jack-

He groaned tiredly, yawning and scratching his head as he made his way to the kitchen where he knew you were because of the scent of coffee. "M/R, did you make enough coffee for me?" He asked, not even startled by his voice being a bit higher than usual.

You were confused at the sound of his voice about to answer till you turned to him and stared at him. 

"What?" Ej asked, scratching his stomach.

You slowly tilted your head, seeing Ej with longer hair, boobs, and just overall, female. "Ej, you're a girl." You said, making him study you for a moment then looked down before gasping.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed, hands on his chest, groping himself. "What? Why? Why do I have boobs all of sudden?"

You snickered, setting your mug down and crossed your arms. "How did you not notice yourself when you woke up?" You asked, tilting your head. 

Ej looked at you before pointing at himself. "I just woke up! How did you not notice!"

Pursing your lips, you tapped your wrist before smiling sheepishly. "I kinda woke up in the middle of the night and haven't gone back to bed yet." You answered.

He stared at you for a moment then down at his chest. "Why does this happen?" He asked then pinched his nose. "We're gonna play the waiting game, aren't we?" He questioned, making you nod. "Looks like it."

"...Fuck!"

Zalgo-

"You're home!"

You looked towards the voice in confusion and saw a female who could be Zalgo's sister. You raised a brow and closed the door slowly. "Uh, Zalgo?"

The female smiled and nodded. "That's me."

You blinked and tilted your head. "Am I hallucinating or what's happening? This another one of your weird pranks?" You asked, making him chuckled and grab your arm. "Yeah, I wanted to mess with you."

Then he stood in front of you and grinned. "Your face was priceless."

"Wait, so, you're doing this on purpose?"

"No idea, actually." Zalgo said, looking down at himself, patting his clothes a little. "I took a nap, waiting for you, then next thing I know, I had breasts."

You nodded slowly. "Right. So, no? You're not doing this?" You asked, making him chuckle. "I may not have anything to do with it but I'm not doing much to turn back." He answered, tilting his head with a smile.

"I guess that's true." You muttered, scratching the back of your head. Then you laughed a little. "We could wait as usual?"

Zalgo hummed and grabbed your hand. "While we do so, let's make dinner. I'm hungry." He stated, making you nod then point at his hair. "I think I have a hair tie we could use to put your hair up." You said. 

"As long as it's not a rubber band. I tried that awhile ago and it got tangled and it hurt." He stated, rubbing his head as you chuckled.

Jason the Toymaker- 

Both of you kinda of stared at each other for a moment before Jason opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

"So, you have boobs now." You stated, making him nod. "Yeah, I guess I do." He said, tilting his head. "Do you remember me doing anything for this to happen?" 

You shook your head. "Nothing."

Jason tilted his head a little before sighing. "This shirt is uncomfortable." He muttered, making you smile a little. "I'm sorry, Jason." He tugged his shirt before looking at you. "What do we do?" He asked.

With a small hum, you crossed your arms and tilted your head. "I guess get you something so you can be comfortable then wait. I'm sure this won't last too long."

Jason glanced down at himself then you. "You think?"

You smiled then shook your head. "No, I don't even know. Best we could is just get comfortable and wait it out." You said, shrugging. "I mean, unless you have another idea?"

Jason seemed to think about it before shaking his head. "No, not really." He answered, making him hum. "So, I guess you're right. Just get comfortable and wait it out." Jason said before pointing to his shirt. "First step, this shirt."

You laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure I got a shirt in the closet." You said, Jason following you to the closet for a shirt.

Hoodie-

"Uh, M/R?"

You hummed, setting a dish in the sink. "Want a sandwic-" You turned and paused, tilting your head a little. "Well, that's, uh, new." You said, making him rub his arm, a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I woke up as a girl."

With a small hum, you nodded slowly. "Okay, a girl. My boyfriend turned into a girl" You said before shaking your head. "Uh, anyway, I was making a sandwich. You want one?" You asked, making him nod. "Sandwich is coming up." You smiled.

He watched as you made it before clearing his throat. "You don't seem so shocked or anything like that."

You hummed before chuckling. "Honestly, I don't know what to expect anymore but if it happens then guess what? It happens." You said, smiling at him. "Plus, you seem so uncomfortable right now. I don't want to make you even more uncomfortable." You added, handing him his sandwich.

"Thanks." He said, making you kiss his cheek. "Anything for you, honey. Now, come on. Want to finish watching that show we started?" You questioned, making him nod. "Sure."

Then you hugged him and grinned. "I'm sure you'll be back to yourself soon, okay?" You watched as he took a bite from the sandwich. Then hummed before holding up it up. "This is pretty good." He said, making you giggle as he smiled.

Candy Pop-

"Candy, I made food!"

"Don't flip out." Candy said, making you snort. "Candy, when it comes to you, nothing can make me flip out." You stated, getting a gasp. "Are you kidding!" He asked then you were confused. "Why is your voice higher?" You asked, hearing him go quiet till he started to snicker.

"I am girl, that's why!" He said, moving into sight.

You stared at him for a second then looked him over before turning back to your food. "Awesome. You hungry?"

He gasped and stood beside you. "What kind of reaction is that?" He asked, grabbing a fork.

"When it's you, nothing really surprises me." You stated, looking at him. "But you do look good. Very beautiful." You complimented, making Candy smile and lean against his hand. "Aw, really?"

You nodded, taking some bites for your food. "Yeah."

He laughed and started to eat. "Well, thank you." 

With a small hum, you looked at him. "Is this you or just a random thing?" You asked, leaving him to think before tilting his head. "I mean, I could change myself back but decided not to. I wanted to see what you would do."

You snorted. "Of course you did." You muttered, making him grin. "Yep."

Dark Link- 

When you woke up, you sat up and glanced at Dark, having to do a double take when you noticed something. You raised a brow then groaned quietly. "Why..."

You started to nudge him making him groan and swat your hand away. "Leave me alone.." He grumbled tiredly, pulling the blanket over himself.

"Dark, you turned into a girl." You said, making him groan then you saw him open his eyes before sitting up. He looked at you before his chest. "Oh, shit, I have boobs." He said, touching his chest with a confused look. Then he got out of bed, looked into his pants before looking at you.

"Baby boy, I'm a girl."

You nodded before yawning. "Yeah."

He crossed his arms before tilting his head. "Why am I girl? How am I girl? When did I turn into one?" He asked, making you shake your head. "Dude, I have no idea. I just woke up and saw you like this."

Dark looked down at himself before sighing loudly. "Why?" He groaned before shaking his head. "You know what? I'm gonna go back to sleep." He stated, getting back into bed and grabbed the blanket. You hummed before laying back and got settled in. "Me too."

He looked at you. "We'll deal with it when we wake up?"

You seemed to think before nodding. He nodded before getting comfortable. "Goodnight."

"Night."

Offenderman-

Second you got home, you decided it was time to relax and not do anything. If Offender came over then you know what, he can join and watch movies with you.

Except, a woman walked in. She looked almost like Offender perfectly. Coat, hat, the whole thing.

"You know, a picture lasts longer, sexy~" She purred, making you narrow your eyes at her before you started to laugh. "Holy shit! That's you, Offender!" You laughed, holding your stomach. He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I wasn't expecting that reaction." He said before sitting on the couch. You calmed down and shook your head. "Oh, you just made my day." You sighed, looking at him. "You look good though."

Offender turned to you before moving and laid on top of you. "Is that all I get?" He asked, pouting a little. You hummed as if you were thinking then grinned. "What do you want me to say?" You asked, making him tilt his head. "You're just being mean now."

You sighed dramatically as you rubbed his sides. "Well, lets see." You said, looking at him then slowly trailed your hand down, getting a shiver from him. "You're very hot." You stated as he bit his lip. "Yeah?"

"It's very distracting." You whispered, watching him grin and squirm a little. Then your hand moved away and grabbed the remote, looking at the TV. "I gotta finish this episode."

He gasped, hitting your chest. "Hey, don't do that! You had me going! You have a sexy woman in front of you and you're worried about a show."

"I have a sexy woman on me, who was my boyfriend yesterday." You stated, making him groan quietly. "Boobs are squished on your chest and you want your show." He muttered, laying his head down. "I wanted to try some things.." He mumbled, tapping your chest.

"I mean, I'm all ears. You never know when this will happen again." You said nonchalantly, Offender gasping excitedly. "Really? Yes!" 

Masky-

You walked into your room, smiling at your phone. "Okay, so, Masky, I ha-holy crap!" You shouted, covering your eyes. Masky looked at you, towel wrapped around his waist, drying his hair with another one.

"M/R?" He questioned, making you respond with a hum. "Yeah?" You asked, voice cracking a little.

"What are you doing?"

You shook your head, turning your back to him and laughed sheepishly. "Uh, Masky, I'm sorry. I should've knocked." You said, feeling your cheeks warming up. "I didn't realize you were a girl."

"M/R, you can look at me." He stated, but you shook your head. "No, no, I'm okay. Just wanted to, uh, tell you that, um, I got a day off work for tomorrow."

Masky raised a brow before poking the middle of your back, getting a loud yelp from you. "Masky?!"

"Stop acting awkward. I'm still your boyfriend, who is temporarily a girl. So, turn around." He stated, grabbing his clothes. "Now, what about tomorrow? You have the day off?" He asked as you turned to him.

You nodded, looking away when he dropped his towel. "Yeah, I do."

Masky hummed in thought before shrugging. "So, we can go out tomorrow?" He asked, getting dress.

"That's what I was thinking! I mean, we haven't gone out in awhile." You said, looking at him as he was putting his shirt on then turned away. He raised a brow before rolling his eyes. "Are you serious? M/R, is there something wrong? I'm still your boyfriend."

You shook your head and covered your face. "I just don't want to stare and make you uncomfortable." You muttered. "You're also hot.." You whispered, peeking through your fingers. Masky shrugged and nodded. "Thank you. How long do you think I'll be like this?"

With a quiet hum, you thought about it before shaking your head. "I don't know. Why?"

Masky seemed to be thinking then snorted. "I'm hungry. I'll make lunch." He said, kissing your cheek then left room. 

Slenderman-

Slender stood in front of you, arms crossed. "M/R?"

You sat on the couch, head tilting before rubbing your eyes. "Am I hallucinating?" You asked, looking at him again. "Nice skirt."

He sighed and rubbed his neck. "Sally saw me like this before I came here. She insisted I wear it. Well, this entire outfit, actually."

You chuckled, standing up. "Slender, you look great." You stated, making him shake his head as he blushed a little. "M/R, you don't mean that."

"Aw, babe, you're so beautiful right now." You said, hugging him as he sighed, cheeks turning red. "I'll prove it to you if you want." You whispered, making him gasp. "M/R!"

You laughed and rubbed his back. "I'm joking, I'm joking, babe. Come on, I think I got some of your extra clothes." You said, making your way to your room. Slender stood there for a moment before he fanned himself, feeling his face warm.

"I can't believe he said that." He muttered to himself as he went to your room.

"So, Slender, what do you want for dinner? I got some stuff for pasta." You said, handing him his folded clothes. He hummed in thought as he held his clothes before nodding. "Pasta sounds good." He answered as you were leaving your room.

You smiled and nodded, patting the door frame. "Pasta it is! You can dress while I get everything ready." You said, leaving him to get dress. Just as you got everything out, you heard Slender curse loudly then he shouted for you. "M/R! I need help!"

Confused, you went back to your room to see him struggling with the bra. "Whoa, whoa, I got you." You said, Slender sighing in defeat. It took you a second and the bra was off. "There you go."

Slender sighed in relief and nodded. "Thank you so much." He said, making you chuckle. "No problem. You do know that you have tentacles?"

"I tried that." He stated, watching you blink. "Wait, really?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Tentacles can't even defeat bras?!"

Laughing Jack-

Poking. That's what woke you up.

You looked at Lj tiredly as he sat on the ground. "Uh, M/R?"

"What?" You grumbled quietly.

He looked down then at you. "Do you have any bras?" He asked, making you stare at him before shaking your head, confused. "Do I have any bras?" You questioned, getting a nod. With small scoff, you poked his head. "Why?"

"I just need it." 

You hummed and shook your head. "I don't have any. Why do you need it?"

"I'm a girl." He stated, making you raise a brow. "What?"

Lj grabbed your hand and put it on his chest, making you lift your head up in confusion. "You have tits?"

He nodded, letting your hand go. "So, what now?"

You sat up slowly and rubbed your eyes. "Give me a moment to wake up." You muttered, glancing down at Lj. "Get on the bed. I don't know why you're on the ground." You added, patting the spot next to you.

Lj got back on the bed and sighed quietly. "Why does this happen?" He asked, making you shrug. "If only I knew." You yawned, rubbing your face before getting out of bed. "Let's make some breakfast and get you in something comfortable. Bra or tank top, hell, even a t-shirt."

He nodded. "Works for me." 

Homicidal Liu-

Liu hugged you from behind, making you stop what you were doing. "Liu, what are you doing?" You asked, Liu nuzzling into the nape of your neck. "I am a girl."

"Yes, I know. We had this conversation last night."

"Technically, this morning. We got up at about two in the morning." Sully stated, making you sigh deeply. "Yes, I know. Can I finish folding the laundry?"

Liu let you go and laid down on your bed. "Fine, I'll let go." He mumbled, covering his face with his arms. "You're so mean to us, bunny." Sully pouted, moving his arms and looked at you.

You sighed loudly, folding a pair of pants. "Liu, Sully, what do you want me to do? So what if you turned into a girl. Still love you." You stated, looking at them. Sully snorted, propping himself on his elbows. "That's nice. It's just, this is so weird. I mean, you were the one who found out." Sully smirked, making you blush a little.

"Shut up, Sully." You threw the pants at him as he laughed and laid back. "Bunny is getting flustered."

"You know what? Get up! Your clothes are in here too!" You said, pinching his leg. "Ow! That hurt!" Liu whined, rubbing the area. "Changing into a girl doesn't mean you can't do your part of chores."

Liu huffed as he sat up. "It's a good excuse." He mumbled, flinching when you looked at him with an annoyed smile. "Liu, it's laundry." You stated, making him mimic you quiet before yelping when you threw a shirt at him. "M/R, you're so mean!"

Puppeteer-

Puppet stood in front of you, arms crossed as he grinned. You were confused. "Woman?" You questioned, making him nod. "Yep." He answered, leaving you to nod slowly.

"Okay?" You tilted your head before shaking your head. "Let me finish my coffee." You mumbled, pointing at your coffee. Puppeteer chuckled and nodded. "Alright, alright." He said as he sat next to you.

You glanced at him and raised a brow. "Are you doing this to mess with me?" You questioned, Puppeteer grinning. "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. I did want to see my boyfriend's reaction to seeing me as a beautiful woman."

With a quiet snort, you shook your head. "Well, your boyfriend is trying to wake up." You said, grabbing the TV remote. "You know, its been like a half an hour." He commented, making you hum. 

"It takes me awhile to wake up. Don't judge me."

Puppet chuckled and stretched. "I would never do that." 

You glanced at him before poking his side, getting a small squeak from him. Both of you looked at each other then you started to laugh, Puppet smiling in annoyance. "Why would you do that?"

"I saw the chance and took it!" You laughed, shaking your head as he scoffed. "Geez, anything else you want to do?"

With a small hum, you nodded. "I do want to say that you got a nice waist." You stated, grinning. Puppet stared at you before chuckling. "Of course, I do. Glad you noticed." He said, making you laugh.

Jeff the Killer-

"M/R!" 

You jumped and turned around to see Jeff running into the kitchen. "I'm a woman!"

Staring at him, you blinked. "Huh?" You questioned quietly, watching him as he looked down at himself then you.

"I'm a girl. I have tits!" He groped himself, making you nod slowly. "Ah, I see that." You said, turning back to check on your food. It is too early in the morning for this.

Jeff stood beside you and poked your cheek. "Hey, hey, what should I do?" He asked, getting a snort. "How am I suppose to know?" You questioned, leaving him to shrug. "I mean, I thought you remembered how long the weird stuff lasts."

You chuckled and shook your head. "No, I don't remember how long exactly. It was probably a day or two." You stated, glancing at him.

Jeff snorted. "Right, you think I can survive being a beautiful girl?" He asked, looking at your food. 

"I don't know. Can you?"

He hummed in thought, leaning against the counter. "I mean, if it's a few days or so, then I think I can." He answered, looking at his chest and started to grope himself again. "Boobs."

"Jeff, stop it." You said, laughing a little. Jeff laughed and looked at you. "M/R, I have boobs. These are my boobs. I will do what I want with them."

You shook your head as you finished up your food. "Wow, just wow, Jeff."

Kagekao- 

Kagekao sat in bed, poking your head, trying to get your attention. "Come on, look at me."

"I don't want to." You said, watching the video on your phone. "Plus, I already know you're girl." You mumbled, turning to him. "Even if there's nothing visible." You stated, making him hum in confusion before gasping and covering his chest.

"I definitely have something there!" He exclaimed then he grinned as he poked your cheek. "M/R is such a pervert, looking at my chest."

You raised a brow as you stared at him. "What?" You questioned before swatting his hand away. "Stop poking me."

Kagekao laughed and crossed his arms, tilting his head. "I'm a girl and you don't have any thoughts? Nothing to do?"

You hummed in thought before shrugging. "Not really, I guess."

He pouted and laid on his stomach, tugging your sweater. "Come on, kitten, there's got to be something you're curious about." He said, turning his attention to your blanket. Then he gasped, sitting up. "Skirts!"

You raised a brow. "Skirts?"

Kagekao nodded and grinned widely. "Be right back. I got something I can try." He said, quickly leaving your room. You blinked confused before shaking your head. "We don't have skirts though."

A few minutes later, Kagekao came back into your room, wearing a skirt and his usual sweater and scarf. "Look how cute I am." He said, making you hum before nodding. "You do look cute." Then you raised a brow. "Wait, why do you have a skirt?"

"Oh, it was meant for you." He stated, patting the skirt.

"What?

Splendorman-

You woke to your phone ringing and groaned at the thought of having to get up. So, you let it ring till it was quiet. You sighed and curled up in bed, starting to doze off till your phone started to ring again.

"For real.." You grumbled, grabbing your phone and checked the time. "It's three in the morning." With a quick tap, you answered. "Hel-"

"I'M A GI-" Splendor started but you hung up.

Then set your phone down, waiting till your phone started to ring again. You tapped it and put it on speaker. "Are you calm?" You asked, hearing a quiet 'yes'. "Do you know what time it is?" You questioned.

"Yes, but I have a reason!" Splendor exclaimed before clearing his throat. "I, uh, turned into a girl."

It took you a moment to process that before you sat up and picked your phone up. "What? No way." You said, taking the phone off speaker.

"Can I come over? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable." He said quietly, making you sigh and rub your eyes. "I mean, if you want. I don't m-" Before you could finish, he hung up. You stared at your phone then scoffed. "Okay, fine. Don't let me finish."

It didn't take long for him to get to your place.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up. I thought you were still up. I'm sorry." He sniffled, making you chuckle and pat his head. "Aw, it's okay, it's okay, don't cry." You said as Splendor hugged you. "I'm a girl." He whined.

You hummed, patting his back. "I can see that. Is there anything you want me to do?"

He shook his head. "Just keep hugging me." Splendor mumbled, making you laugh and nod. "Okay, okay."

BEN Drowned-

BEN stood in front of you and grinned when you looked up at him, eyes widening a little. "What?"

"I'm a chick." He stated, making you nod slowly. "You're a girl." You whispered and he put his hands on his hips. "Getting any ideas?" He asked, chuckling when you blushed a little.

"No! It's just..."

BEN hummed in confusion. "Just what?"

You looked away then back at him. "You just look great." You said quietly, waiting for his reaction. He blinked before grinning and placed his hands on your cheeks. "Aw, you're blushing." He teased, making you close your eyes and whine. "BEN, p-please."

He chuckled and crossed his arms. "So, I'm a girl." He stated, waving his hand at himself. "And my sweet boyfriend said I looked good." He sighed with a smile. "I feel so happy about that."

You stared at him before tilting your head. "Uh, how are you feeling? You're okay, right?"

"M/R, don't worry so much. I feel fine." He said, waving his hand then smiled to himself. "I feel so giddy! You're worried about me too."

"You're weird." You said quietly, looking down at your phone while he  shrugged. "Yeah, but we already knew that." He said, sitting next to you then leaned his head on your shoulder. "Hot and weird, whether I'm a girl or boy." He stated, leaving you to hum. "Yep."

Rake-

"Wow..." You said, making Rake nod. "Yeah."

You tilted your head with a confused look. "A girl?" You questioned quietly before shaking your head. "Do you know how?" You asked him, leaving him to shake his head. "No, it just happened." He answered then looked at himself.

"I feel weird." He said, looking at you.

With a small nod, you gave a small smile. "I would too. I don't even know how to help." You said, making him shake his head. "No, it's okay. I think I can wait it out. It's weird but not too weird? Yeah."

You nodded before grinning. "I think you look sick."

Rake gave a confused look. "What?" He asked, making you hum before waving your hand at him. "I think you look sick." You repeated, smiling.

He tilted his head before looking down at himself again then up at you. "I'm not sick though." He stated. You laugh and waved your hand. "No, Rake-"

"I'm a girl." He said, looking more confused.

"Rake, I'm saying you're looking good." You smiled, watching him nod slowly. "Oh, okay." Then he looked confused again. "Why that word?" He asked, making you shrug. "When I find out, I'll let you know."

Ticci Toby-

Toby sighed deeply as he pressed his nose into your stomach. You tapped his head, making him hum. "What, babe?"

"Your hair is still wet." You said, Toby nodding a little. "I know but I feel so uncomfortable. So, I'm just gonna hang out in your shirt."

You hummed and nudged his head. "Are you falling asleep?"

Toby groaned, shaking his head. "No, I'm staying awake." He said, shuffling a little before moving your shirt off his head. "Okay, I can't do this."

"Is the shirt too tight?" You questioned, looking at your shirt. Toby shook his head, sitting up and sighed dramatically. "No, it's weird to lay on my stomach when I have boobs. Makes it uncomfortable."

You nodded before sitting up. "Sleep it off if you want. I plan on watching movies all night long." You said, Toby laying his head on your lap and sighed. "Then I will do that. Wake me up when I'm a dude again."

With a small laugh, you patted his head. "Yeah, don't worry." You said as Toby yawned and moved onto his side. "Yeah, yeah.." He mumbled.

.   .   .  

.   .

I've been sleeping a lot lmao.

Just so unmotivated and bored at the same time. Lol it's so funny. 

So, how are you, skeletons? I hope you've been good. Also hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Now, happy holidays, skeletons.

Welp, I'll try to update soon. See you later.

Zero out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 171 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
90K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...
18.9K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
64.5K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...