James Phelps love story

By SpencerRiedfan24

Based off my love for James Phelps and a dream I had. Wish he could be mine. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

373 4 6
By SpencerRiedfan24

(Okay guys it gets a bit spicy in this chapter of you don't like then skip this. If you do then great. Whichever you like you have been warned.)

(Hadza's POV)
It's the next morning after the wedding James and I got home and fell asleep to tired and intoxicated to get changed into pjs. I wake up and stretch my entire body feeling weight on me. Looking to my right I see my husband asleep with his arm across my waist. I giggle and sit up causing him to stir and wake up. "Mmmmmm morning love." He says stretching and sitting up. "Morning back love." I say giggling and get up out of bed and make my way to the closet and come out carrying a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. "Love can you unzip me? What time is our flight?" I ask him. "At 1pm love." He says unzipping me and helps me out of my dress. "Thank you." I say changing my bra and then throw the shirt on and put on the jeans keeping my back to him. "Honey you know you can look at me when you dress. We are married." I hear him say. I turn around and fix my jeans and look at him. "I know. It's just that. I don't know I'm self conscious about myself and just the awful memory of what I went through in high school." I say sighing and go into the bathroom and grab a makeup wipe and take off my makeup. "I know honey. And the last thing I want to do is force you to feel that pain. I just want you to know that you are safe here with me." He says changing into something more comfortable. I walk out with my glasses on and look at him as he changes. "I know." I say sitting down on the bed and take my hair out and throw it into a messy bun. "How bout this. Starting this evening when we are in Florida you and I have some us time." He says bending down and kissing me zipping his jeans up. "Mmm I would love that." I say smiling and kiss back. "Let's make sure we have everything for the four weeks we are down there and bring our stuff down and put it by the front door so it makes it easier For Ollie." He says. "Good idea." I say standing making sure I have everything and leave my make up and hair stuff at home then bring my three bags downstairs and put them by the door then go to make breakfast. James does the same and helps me cook breakfast. We sit down and eat talking with each other about what we were going to do down in Florida. "You know its going to be hard keeping you hidden. Fans know who you are and will try coming after you." I say. "I know I can handle it. Thing is if that happens I need to keep you safe." He says looking at me. I smile and him. "James, I've been thinking now just tell me what you think. I know we just got married but we are at a point in our lives where I feel like we are ready for this. What I'm trying to say is... I wanna start a family." I say getting to the point. "Hadaza i wanna start a family too. I always have since I've seen you with your cousins and your nieces and nephews and my nephew. I'm just happy you told me. But you do know your going to have to be comfortable with me showing me your body. Right?" He says grabbing my hand softly. I look down and nod. "Yeah I know." I say eating. "You sure your ready for that?" He asks tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear. I look up at him and nod. James smiles and kisses me as we finish our breakfast and clean up.

A few moments after we cleaned up the doorbell rings. "Must Be Oliver. I'll help him with the bags you make sure the alarm system is ready and the lights are off." He says slipping on his coat and helps his brother with the bags. I smile and turn on the alarm system and then turn off all the light and unplug anything that needs to be unplugged and then leave. "Alright we are all good." I say putting my coat on as I walk out of the house grabbing my phone and my purse. "Great. Oliver heres the keys and you know the code to get in and turn off the alarm." James says handing his brother the house key. "I do now. Have fun you two and don't worry bout anything." He says and all three of us get in and drive to the airport.

We arrive and grab our bags and head inside and go through security and bag check then wait at our gate for our plane to be called. I sit and pull out my book and start to read it but stop when James starts to poke me gently. "Yes?" I ask looking at him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say smiling and go to pick up my book but get it taken away from me. "Okay give me my book and you won't get hurt." I say holding my hand out. "But I want your attention." He says pouting playfully. "Okay you have my attention." I say taking my book back and putting it away then look at him. "What do you want to do? We have two hours before our flight." I say grabbing his hand. "Let's talk. I want to know how your feeling." He says holding my hand. "I'm tired and my anxiety is high. I hate flying." I say laughing slightly. "It's okay love. Not all of us like flying." He says. "I know but I flew a couple of times. When I was younger my grandfather had a plane he owned and I flew with him but I'm still scared of planes and flying." I say sighing and look down. "It's okay love. Your not use to flying as much as everyone else like myself and Oliver." He says stroking my cheek gently. I sigh and nod looking down. James kisses me gently and holds me. I smile and kiss back and hold his hand and look out the window holding has hand. "I can't wait for time with you and only you." He says to me causing me to look at him. "I can't wait either. Where are we staying?" I ask him and look at him. "We are staying in Orlando love." He says kissing my neck softly. "Okay. Don't do that to me love." I say holding him.

"Fine I'll wait till we are in the hotel." He say moving his arm around my waist and holds me. I smile and lay my head against his chest and take my glasses off being completely blind. "Crap. I forgot my contacts at home. Oh well guess I'm stuck with glasses." I say rubbing my eyes. "You look better with glasses though love. You sleepy?" He asks holding me. "Yeah I tired." I say yawning and stretch. "Rest love. I'm not going anywhere." He says holding me. I nod and close my eyes and fall asleep waiting for our flight.

Two hours go by and I get woken up by James saying our flights getting ready to be called. I wake up and yawn stretching and put my glasses on and grab my purse and carry on bag and go with James as our flight gets called. We scan our tickets and board our flight and take our seats. James sits near the window which I'm fine with and I sit near the isle. We take off and get the all clear to be on our phones if we are on airplane mode. I put on my headphones and put on some music to listen to. James smiles and watches me holding my hand and looks out the window. I listen to my music holding his hand and scroll through Instagram and then respond to my coworkers emails about work. Another two hours go by and we land in Orlando Florida.

I take my head phones off and put them away and grab my bags and leave with James as we make our way to our rental car. Once we got our rental car James drives us to the hotel we were staying at. James parks and makes me stay in the car as he goes and check in. I sit in the car and see him come out. "Kay lets get our stuff and head to our room." He says putting a pass on the car and goes to get our stuff. I smile and get out and grab my bag and head inside with him and go to our room. James opens it and walks in and sets our stuff near the door. "This is beautiful." I say walking to the window. "It is." He says walking up behind me and holds me. I giggle and lay against him softly. James and I are staying at "The Waldorf Historia" I'm Disney property for our honeymoon which universal brought us down because off James. "Wanna unpack and head to the pool?" He asks me. "Yeah sure." I say grabbing my stuff and going to the bedroom and put our clothes away. "How many days do we have for free days?" I ask him pulling out my bathing suit and put the rest of my clothes away.

"The first two days are free for us." He says pulling out his swim suit and does the same as me. I unbutton my shirt and slip it off then take my jeans off leaving me on my lacy purple bra and matching panties. "Wow." I hear James say causing me to look up. "What?" I ask looking at him confused. "You. Your so beautiful." He says looking at me. I blush and look down getting my bikini ready. James smiles and takes his shirt off. "Can you tie me?" I ask him already changed into my bikini and hold my top up. "Sure. Your quick at changing." He says tying me. "Perks of being a dancer." I say going to get my cover up and throw it on. James smiles and changes. "Let's go." He says grabbing my hand and the room key. I go with him and find us seats and put our stuff down. James takes his shirt off and smiles at me. I take my cover off and get ready to take my glasses off. "Your going to have to help me into the pool cause I won't be able to see when I take my glasses off." I tell him. "I will love." He says looking at me. I take my glasses off and become completely blind.

James picks me up and throws me over his shoulders causing me to giggle and squeal. "James! Put me down." I say giggling and hold him. "You asked for help love so I'm helping you." He says getting into the water and sets me on my feet. "Oh god it's cold. I really need to get contacts." I say shivering. "After this we will." He says. "Okay. Love get me my glasses please I really want to see." I say. James gets my glasses and puts them on me. "Yay I can see." I say looking around and swim over to him. "Hello love." He says grabbing my waist and holds me against him. "Hehe hi." I say holding onto him. "You are super adorable you know that right? Even with those glasses and that swim suit." He says smiling. "Oh stop it." I say blushing and get out of his grip and swim away from him being careful to not get my glasses wet. James and I swim around a bit but get hungry and decide to get out and go get me contacts and go get some food.

(James's POV)
So we have landed in sunny Florida and it feels good to be here in the warmth. Hadaza and I are on our way to get her some contacts and then to go get some food cause we didn't eat anything other then breakfast. Hadaza gets some contacts and then we head up to the room to change. "Wanna go eat here or go to Disney Springs?" I ask her. "Up to you." She says drying her hair and then changing into clothes. She tries her hardest to change quickly but I slightly catch a glimpse of her and smile. Hadaza is such a beautiful woman and I'm happy she's all mine. We finish changing and then head to Disney springs to go eat. Once we arrive we find a place to eat and sit. It's such a beautiful afternoon that we decide to sit outside and eat. It's so different being here in Florida with new mandates and changes.

Disney springs is practically empty and it's amazing. There's live music playing and the breeze is nice and warm. I watch Hadza looking off into the sky causing me to sit next to her and pull her into me. "How bout later on tonight if your up to it we try for that family?" I whisper in her ear. "Okay. But I'm telling you this now. This is my first time ever doing this." She says looking at me dead on. "I know love and I'll take it as slow as you want." I say respecting her. She smiles and snuggles into me as our food comes. We eat and enjoy the company of each other and the beautiful Florida sunset. "Right now if we were still in PA it would be dark out already." Hadaza says. "Mmmhmmm. I can't believe we are in Florida for four weeks for our honeymoon." I say holding her. "Yeah I know. I do however miss work just a tiny bit." She says. "No work talk while we are on vacation." I say kissing her cheek. "Okay." She says nodding. We finish eating and pay then explore Disney springs and admire the Christmas decorations then head back to the hotel and decide to try and start a family.

Once we get inside I close the door behind us and lock it for the night then gently kiss my wife. She kisses back instantly and wraps her arms around me. I pull her closer to me and deepen the kiss holding her waist then move the kiss down to her neck and shoulder and gently kiss that. "Mmmmm. Slowly James please." She says enjoying this but with some fear in her voice. I move back up and gently kiss her walking us back to the bed room. "It's okay love your safe." I say reassuring her. She continues to kiss me as I lay her softly on her back. "Just relax my love." I say pulling away a bit and look at her. She nods and relaxes her body. I smile and interlock our hands together and gently kiss her shoulder and neck. She closes her eyes and holds my hands slowly starting to relax and enjoy this. "Is it okay if I take your shirt off love?" I ask her pulling away. "Yes." She says sitting up slightly as I take her shirt off and toss it to the floor.

I go back to kissing her and gently bite her neck and shoulders. "Mmm James." She says in pleasure. I continue and slowly move my hand over her body and up her breast gently and over her bra. She bites her lip as I pull away and watch what I'm doing and her face making sure she's okay. "How you doing love? Want me to stop." I ask her. "I'm good." She says looking at me. "Kay. Wanna watch me undress?" I ask her. She nods and sits up watching me undress in front of her. "Holy shit!" Is all that comes out of her mouth causing me to chuckle. "Like what you see?" I ask her. She just nods and stares at me. "Can I take the rest of your clothes off?" I ask her.

She nods and looks at me. I slowly take off the rest of her clothes leaving us both naked. Hadaza slowly starts to curl up getting a bit uncomfortable. "Hey. Hey look at me. Your safe." I say looking at her. She looks at me and nods and relaxes. I smile and stroke her cheek gently before I kiss her again laying her back and gently laying on top of her. Hadaza kisses back and groans slightly.

I continue and slowly slide my legs between hers. "You ready?" I ask her pulling away. She looks at me and grabs onto my hands biting her lip. I slowly slide into her causing her to gasp and wince. "It's okay. It's okay." I say stopping and let her get situated seeing a tear roll down her cheek. She squirms a bit getting use to it. I let her and kiss her softly and feel her adjust and push in some more going very slow and easy on her till I'm fully in her.

As I'm doing this her grip tightens on my hand a bit each time. I continue to kiss her and reassure her that it's okay. Once she's situated I slowly pull out and then push back in and do that over and over again while kissing her. She kiss me slowly getting use to it and starts to moan and get use to it. I continue my pace wanting to go faster but just go gentle for her since it's her first time and she's scared.

Also because I wanna try and get her pregnant. I continue to kiss all over her body as she moans moving her hands up from my hands to my biceps and holds onto then digging her nails into them gently. "You Okay?" I ask her. "Yes I'm okay. Shit James." She moans and bites my shoulder softly. I continue my pace feeling her starting to reach her end. Hadaza moans as I bite her neck causing her to come undone under me which pushes me to come undone. We both finish and I slowly pull out of her and lay down next to her and check on her. "You okay? Are you in pain at all?" I ask her. "I'm in pain but that's to be expected. And I'm fine. Thank you for going easy with me." She says looking over at me. "Your welcome. You really do have a nice body." I say rubbing her abdomen gently. She blushes and sits up slowly and gets up grabbing her clothes and changes into pjs. I sit up and watch her then get changed myself. She winces a bit as she moves her legs as she pulls her pants on. "You sure your okay?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm just really sore." She says laying down. I change and lay down next to her and hold her. She curls up and snuggles into me. "I love you wife." I say kissing her cheek gently. "I love you too husband." She says back and yawns taking her glasses off and turning the light off and falling asleep. I go right to sleep holding her the whole night.

(Heres chapter 7. Hope you all enjoy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 19 15
Why did It have to be you, out of all people my heart chose you, why, I'll never have you and you will never love me.
279K 5.9K 121
A collection of Phelps Twins imagines for Y/N. If you want to send in a request I will try my best to complete it.
22.5K 346 22
|𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
271 25 33
"Are you sure that's what you want...?" "Yes...I need him here...he'll protect me..."