Potter Hidden Sister

By lovelyjannets

~ Nina Potter & Draco Malfoy as well with her protective brother Harry Potter, filled with secrets & lies. W... More

Disclaimers
Chapter 1 (How it Began)
Chapter 2 (2 years later)
Chapter 3 (House)
Chapter 4 (Be told)
Chapter 5 (Sneaky)
Chapter 6 (Truth)
Chapter 7 (Alright)
Chapter 8 (Over)
Chapter 9 (4th year)
Chapter 10 (Don't tell him!)
Chapter 11 (She will pay)
Chapter 12 (Missing)
Chapter 13 (Letter)
Chapter 15 (Date with Malfoy)
Chapter 16 (Debating)
Chapter 17 (He's back)
Chapter 18 (Wrong Timing)
Chapter 19 (Over Everything)
Chapter 20 (Snakes)
Chapter 21 (Practice)
Chapter 22 (Professors)
Chapter 23 (The Enchanted Ball)
Chapter 24 (They know)
Chapter 25 (Draco Letter)
Chapter 26 (Captured)
Chapter 27 (Final)

Chapter 14 (Golden Stone)

653 17 2
By lovelyjannets

Nina POV
*Breakfast*

"Are you going to eat?" Ron ask me.

I shook my head passing him my food, Hermione stared at me & back at the food. She place her books down & cleared her throat.

"Give her back her food" She said to Ron, it was to late Ron was already half way done. She rolled her eyes. Hermione was already mad at Ron from what I told her last night.

"You have to eat something" Hermione said to me. I nodded my head.

"NOW" she yelled at me, I stuttered from her words.

I pick up a piece of toast.

"I can't" I drop the toast & went running to the bathroom.

As much as Harry pisses me off, I still care about him even if he's gone. I don't want to cry, I haven't cried since I was 8. I can't cry not right now, it's not okay!

My throat feeling tight again & my stomach feeling odd & now my heart beating fast. I kept help but scream.

That's exactly what I did, the glass from the mirrors shattered everywhere, even the windows. I couldn't get in trouble again.

I pulled out my wand "Disaparition"

I used a teleporting spell, not knowing where I would appear.

Loch Shiel the lake, I swam back up to the surface.
Gasping for air I thought I would never come back up.

It was still morning, only the first year students were outside watching me.

"A mermaid!" A young girl said happily.

I came out freezing, suddenly I saw Viktor was running up to me.

He placed his robe over me, I was shivering. We walk to a spot where the sun is always out.

"th-ank yo-u" I said while shaking. He didn't say a word but just comfort me.

We stayed their for about an hour, until I got dried.

My class was outside with Hagrid, I said goodbye to Viktor & headed to my class.

"Who's that?"
"That's A girl?"
"Where she's coming from?"
"Bloody hell Nina!?"
"Nina?"
"She's always up to something"
"Why is she coming from there?"
"What the f-"

"Sorry I'm late" I walk up to Hagrid, apologizing for interrupting his class. He nodded his head, & I walk to the group of students.

"Okay campers today we will be doing a Scavenger Hunt, team up in a pair of two & find the golden stone. First team to come here with the stone gets an A for the rest of the year GO" Everyone looking around for a partner.

Hermione & Ron staring at me, they want me to pick between them. They were both mad at eachother.

"You two go head, I'll find someone else" I left them alone, I found the perfect opportunity for them to makeup.

"Guess that leaves you with me" I spin around to see Draco, we were the last two people standing alone.

I signed at him, giving him a glare & a smirk.

I was doing most of the searching, meanwhile Draco was watching me the entire time. It was flattering at first but now it's getting quite annoying. His eyes staying on me & my body.

"What?" I caught him laughing.

"Your beautiful do you know that?" He said smiling at me, he started walking towards me slowly.

I rubbed it off & continued to look for the stone.

Draco POV

She didn't even say thank you to my complement, or say anything at lot. Ever since Potter left she's been upset from what I can tell.

"I think I found it" she yelled out excited.

I ran towards her direction, to find her on her knees.

"Nevermind" she got up & dusted her skirt.

"We'll keep trying" I said to her.

"Yeah well maybe if you would of been helping me look for the stupid stone we would of found it already" She rant out, but I heard loud & clear what she said.

"I have been helping" I said to her.

"No you haven't!" She rage at me

"Are you really yelling at me just for a stone?" I slightly chuckled.

"What do you want Draco?" She ask me demanding for an answer.

"What do you mean?" I was confused on what she was saying.

"Why did you choose me" Nina said, I suppose she meant on why I have been giving her so much attention.

"Your different from all the girls here Nina" I said to her but she sign.

"Every boy says that to every girl" she mumbled out.

"Your not afraid...of me" I stuttered, I had to force myself to saying the truth. I wanted to be completely honest with her.

Nina gaze at me for a moment, until she turned her back at me.

"The Three Broomsticks at 6pm" She walked off, I couldn't see her face but she might of been blushing.

A date with a Gryffindor tonight.

Nina POV

The stories my brother told me about him were never good, everyone runs away from him. I'm going to give him a chance even if some people won't like it.

Classes were over & I search my closet for something to wear. Something causal nothing to outgoing for are first date.

I pick out a waisted black skirt with a slightly crop red shirt & paired it with all white slip on shoes. I left my hair as always straight.

I walk to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"How do I look?" I ask Ron & Hermione, giving them a nice spin.

"You look amazing Nina" Hermione said to me with a smile.

"Don't you think that's a little to much?" Ron said to me, I nodded my head to Hermione. She then hit him in the back of the head.

"Alright alright" Ron rubbed the back of his head "Harry not here so I have to step in"

"Oh shut up" Hermione said to him, both Ron & Hermione were laughing.

"I'll be back around 9 or a little longer" I said to them waving goodbye.

"Who does she think she is coming that late" Ron said to Hermione. "Come back!" Ron yelled.

"I'm leaving already, byeee" I heard him mumbling something right before I left, oh well now to my date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 7.2K 47
[COMPLETE] Preferences for our favorite Harry Potter characters! Sorry, none of the girls, but many guys. Some will be short, some long. Characters...
275K 8.2K 43
Being the oldest Weasley girl of the family and Ron's twin wasn't easy. Everyone knew who she was. Not because she was the first Weasley to be sorted...
9.7K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
My Boy By rachel

Fanfiction

715 0 32
rachel malfoy is draco malfoys twin sister. rachel has been crushing on george for years, but never thought that he would feel the same way about her...