stars | psh

By yywrites

(this story is overhyped) the little sparks in the dark sky, the little things that don't interact with the e... More

before reading
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
notes?

nine

10.8K 481 603
By yywrites

##~*

10 pm.

her eyes just never came off of the little lights that sparkled in the sky.

"who knew i would end up in a situation like this?" y/n told them.

she kept thinking about her day.. sunghoon holding her and kissing her on the forehead never left her mind.

she smiled without even realizing, "do i still like him?"

she sighed and moved a bit to get more comfortable. "it felt like yesterday when i helped him and eunkyo."

she thought for a bit. the stars were so tiny, but wherever you went in the area, you are still looking at the same stars.

she just thought, sunghoon is seeing the same stars.

but he probably doesn't care about them as much as she does.

why is he even coming across her mind, again?

it's like he never left.

##~*

y/n sat on the floor in front of her door. sunghoon texted saying that he should pick her up or something.

y/n was just waiting for him to text her that he arrived at the apartment building. it wasn't too long until she did get the message.

she took the elevator downstairs, and walked right out of the building and immediately saw sunghoon in a car.. assuming it was his.

she walked up to it and opened it, the door was already unlocked.

she got in and put her seatbelt on. sunghoon looked over at her and kept staring at her.

y/n felt a bit tense, he was just... looking.

"what?" she glared at him. he laughed.

"you didn't say hi."

she rolled her eyes, "hi sunghoon."

he smirked and started driving, "hi y/n."

##~*

the two walked into the school side by side. you would think that they would hold hands but if you had to think about it— y/n doesn't seem like the type to anyways.

their lockers weren't that far from each other, only that sunghoon's locker happened to be on the left side of the hallway and y/n's was on the right.

the two parted their ways when they reached the hallway to go to their lockers.

y/n was pretty quick, she put stuff inside like her jacket and backpack, and got her stuff for class quickly.

this time, she went up to sunghoon and his locker, he was still trying to find.. something. his locker was messy. very messy.

y/n chuckled, "do you ever clean it?"

"i usually never open it," sunghoon replied.

"you have to clean that one day."

"why? there is no point."

"it'll just look better."

"ok, so?"

y/n scoffed, "okay fine. don't clean your locker."

sunghoon smiled and slammed his locker shut, "i will one day don't worry."

y/n took out her phone to check the time. they both still had 20 minutes until class started.

sunghoon leaned against his locker with his arms over his chest. y/n just stood in front of him.

the two stayed pretty silent, there wasn't much to say or talk about.

"how's your morning so far?" sunghoon asked.

"normal, you?"

"fine."

back to silence.

sunghoon let out a big breath as his cheeks puffed up. y/n just sighed.

a girl walked by the two, and shoved y/n. for no reason exactly.

since y/n was in front of sunghoon, she basically fell onto sunghoon. sunghoon caught her so her face wouldn't submerge into his chest.

sunghoon glared at the girl as the girl scoffed and continued walking.

"you okay?" he asked, with y/n still on him.

she shyly nodded.

##~*

the day went on and nothing special happened. it was the same as yesterday.. sort of.

it was thursday, almost friday. meaning— y/n could relax a bit soon.

y/n closed her locker and turned around. she didn't see sunghoon at his locker or anywhere near.

she ignored it and just walked outside.

but sunghoon was already outside.. with hwajin?

they were talking, but it didn't look like a pleasant conversation. they looked like they were arguing.

sunghoon didn't look comfortable.

part of y/n didn't care, but the other part of her wanted to throw hwajin into the snow.

she walked up to them with a small, but 'effective' idea.

"sunghooooonnnn," she whined, wanting to gag at her own actions.

sunghoon looked at y/n a bit shocked when she threw herself onto him. she intertwined both her's and his arms.

"i couldn't find you insideeee... i thought we were going to the ice rink together!"

hwajin coughed, "um.. we were talking."

y/n shifted her eyes to her and glared, "and? i have somewhere to be with my boyfriend."

sunghoon grinned. "bye hwajin."

they both started walking away as hwajin stood there alone in anger. it looked like she really wanted to talk to sunghoon about something.

once they were far enough where hwajin couldn't hear or see them, they both unlinked arms and started laughing.

"what was that?" sunghoon said in between his laughs.

y/n almost lost her balance from her laughter. she then stopped, well tried too, and replied, "you didn't look comfortable."

sunghoon tilted his head, "really?"

y/n nodded as she continued laughing, dropping herself onto the ground. people looked at her weird, but she didn't care. she found it hilarious.

sunghoon scratched the back of his neck as he apologized to everyone walking by.

"get up," he grabbed her arm and pulled her up, making her stop her laughter.

the two started walking to the school parking lot, where sunghoon parked.

sunghoon chuckled as he remembered what y/n said.

"my boyfriend."  he spoke, not realizing he said it out loud.

y/n looked at him, a little but confused.

he also looked at her confused. "what?"

"you said something?"

"no i didn't."

"yes you did—"

sunghoon's eyes slightly widened when he realized he did say it out loud.

"no i didn't."

"but i clearly—"

"nooooooooooo......" he chuckled awkwardly. his cheeks turned a bit red from the embarrassment he was feeling.

y/n giggled. cute.

##~*

sunghoon leaned on his car as y/n walked started walking inside her apartment building lobby.

his eyes wandered around the area, and saw a very familiar girl.

very familiar.

his lips slightly parted at the sight. his mood dropped.

he was doing perfectly fine, why now? she just happened to appear at the most random moments.

"y/n!" he called out, as he ran up to her.

she stopped in her tracks and looked at him confused, what does he want?

he stopped when they were both pretty close to each other. he took a little bit of time to examine the little features on her face. her eyes were sparkling, her cheeks seemed super warm and soft to cup in his hands.

he smiled and pointed at his cheek with his pinky.

y/n scoffed, "why? no one's around."

he shrugged his shoulders, "i want one."

she let out a big sigh. she tippy-toed up to his face and gave him a soft peck on his cheek, making him smile wider, showing his little dimple.

he felt slight butterflies in his stomach that disappeared in an instant, his body started warming up, but in a good way.

he felt better. a lot better.

"can i go home now?" she asked, pointing at the door.

he nodded.

he watched as she turned back around to her apartment building.

he let out a soft smile and turned around to go back to his car.

as he was opening the car door, he found the girl looking at him from a distance.

she looked.. happy? happy for him?

she gave him a warm smile as he returned a smile back.

he got into his car and sighed.

##~*

y/n was still sitting at her desk, flicking her pencil back and forth.

she wasn't even doing homework, she was just thinking.

she saw the girl in the back, she saw how sunghoon tensed up and ran up to her.

did he really want that small kiss?

was it to 'show off' in front of the girl?

she didn't even know if the girl felt jealous when y/n walked back into the building. y/n felt a bit.. scared? i mean, the girl can't really do anything, so y/n shouldn't be scared at all. in fact, the girl has no reasons to attack y/n.

i mean.. she did break sunghoon.

ring ring
ring ring

she grabbed her phone and picked up in an instant.

it was just sunghoon though, she didn't even know why she picked up so quickly.

"hello?" his voice rang through her ears. it was a bit.. calming.

but he sounded a bit tensed.

"hey, is everything okay?"

"uh yeah— why wouldn't it be?"

"you sound off," y/n straight up said, leaning on the back of her chair.

"i do? in what way exactly?"

she chuckled, "just off."

there was a long pause. complete silence. the only thing you could slightly hear was sunghoon's tensed breathing.

was he okay?

"am i bothering you?" he asked.

"no no, of course not."

he sighed in relief, "i just wanted to hear someone. that's all."

"hear someone?"

"yeah.. felt a bit lonely," he fake a laugh.

lonely..

##~*

they ended the call a few minutes after. the phone call was pretty awkward, but y/n couldn't figure out was so off about him.

he was.. scared? anxious? his breathing was really slow, as if he was counting his inhales and exhales.

panic attack? no.. right? it wouldn't be a panic attack. maybe he was just.. calming himself down from a workout or something.

y/n faced the stars from her bed. she had no energy to even walk to her window.

"i don't understand." she spat out.

she felt drowsy, her eyes kept closing, she was falling asleep.

"does he.. rea.. really care?"

her eyes closed as she fell into a deep sleep. resting for her next and last school day of the week.

##~*

she got a call from the school saying there was a gas leak and students were not able to attend school for the day.

she felt relieved, she could relax more.

well, she thought she could.

she hasn't checked any social medias since the night before, she didn't really think there was anything special.

knock knock.

she groaned in annoyance and lazily got up, heading towards the door.

she opened it and saw jennie and rosé. they both smiled like innocent children.

"um, hello?" y/n spoke in confusion.

"you answered the door!" rosé happily exclaimed.

"did you even eat anything? you look like a zombie." said jennie, giving y/n a weird look.

jennie and rosé shoved y/n as they made their way inside.

y/n closed and locked the door, followed them to her living room.

they both sat down on the couches, getting all comfortable.

y/n sat on the couch next to jennie, rosé was taking up all the space on the other couch.

"why are you guys here?" y/n questioned.

rosé grinned, "tell us about you and sunghoon."

y/n froze, "pardon me?"

jennie laughed as she laid down on y/n, resting her head on y/n's lap.

"c'mon! you have to tell us how you guys ended up dating snd stuff.." rosé whined.

y/n sighed. "i don't have the energy to?"

rosé squinted her eyes. "okay? and?"

"just tell us random stories y/n!" jennie laughed.

y/n gulped. stories... what stories? it's not like her and sunghoon made up random stories.

well.. she could tell them about the snow...

##~*

"you fell on top of him?" rosé raised an eyebrow. "did you guys smooch right after or something?"

y/n's eyes went wide. "no no.. i just fell on him.. and then got up."

jennie groaned, "that's a boring story."

y/n felt a bit shocked. it's not THAT boring. well, maybe to others since no one knows that the relationship is  F A K E.

y/n sighed, "i have more stories but i rather keep them private."

she hoped that the two would excuse her from saying anything. rosé and jennie felt a bit disappointed, but then stopped forcing y/n to tell them random stories about her relationship.

"well.." jennie got up and sat up on her own. "at least tell us why you like him."

rosé pointed at jennie and nodded. "yeah, you never really told us anything. you guys just randomly started dating. we didn't even know you liked him!"

y/n giggled, "well.. okay."

"he's well- um cute.. he also has a good personality— he knows how to treat people right......"

"y/n!" rosé stopped her. "talk about your.. you know— DEEP FEELINGS."

y/n gulped. deep feelings? what was that exactly? god there are so many words she can describe them as but none of it would make any sense.

y/n took in a deep breath.

"well.. sunghoon is a good person in general. he knows how to respect other people no matter what, which is a good trait. it's rare to find people like that these days."

jennie nodded as rosé continued snacking.

"he's someone that.. deserves the whole world..." y/n paused.

'he has a different aura compared to everyone else, a very likeable aura. he would definitely treat you well and make sure you are the most healthiest person alive. he would care for you in every possible way. he would make sure you are doing well both physically and mentally— something i want someone to do for me.
i want to be able to be able to hug him whenever i want. i want to be able to fall asleep in his arms. i want to be.. his.'

of course, y/n didn't say that. she'll sound crazy.

she let out a big breath and sighed, "i don't know.. i just.."

she gulped, taking a glance at rosé and jennie first.

"i love him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.7K 58
(โœ“) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes โ™ก
53.9K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
52.2K 2.4K 30
โ—๏ธrewriting notice (pls see rewriting notice update for more information) - a curse that turns one of your eyes into the color of your soulmate's. bu...
43.8K 1.6K 31
โwhat a plot twist you were-โž She was a Wattpad writer-she writes about him, to escape her small world with her disease- but what happened when she f...