Ya Qalbi (My Heart)

By lopa22joshi

MAFIA LOVE STORY .. This is the story of a Mafia leader Zaid Khan who is devilishly handsome and does not kno... More

Part 1
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap15
Part 16
Part 17
Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thanks to all
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part - 80

Part 2

2.6K 120 6
By lopa22joshi

A beautiful girl was sleeping on double bed with the quilt pulled up to her head. She was in no mood to get up even after her alarm was ringing. Suddenly she felt the alarm was off and the duet was slowly moving down and a soft hand was ceasing her cheeks.

Princesses get up its time for fazar prayer. Mahira said softly still ceasing her cheeks. Zarin slowly opens her eyes rubbing with her hand and slowly adjusts herself to sit. Seeing the beautiful smiling face of Mahira in front of her Zarin smiled and hugged Mahira wishing good morning aapi.

After breaking the hug Mahira got up from the bed and pull the duet complete on the side and helped Zarin to stand and told her to do the ablution as its time for fazar. She smiling got up slowly from her bed and went towards the wash room after doing her business she came out till that time Mahira kept two prayer mats ready for her. Once she came they both prayed together.

After prayer they read Quran and then Zarin went back to sleep but Mahira made her way to her laptop as she was an interior designer and was supposed to go at Khan Industries. She opened her laptop and checks the presentation for final time as she never wanted to let go this opportunity working with Khan Industries. As it was a multibillion company. And she was meeting Mr Zaid Khan for the first time personally. After checking the presentation she closed her laptop but not before taking the data in her pen drive as a backup and kept her laptop to charge.

Mahira went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and Zarin and after completing it she went to call Zarin. But Zarin was already up and had freshen up and was ready for her clinic as she worked there as receptionist. Both of them had their breakfast with jokes and silly talks and then after completing the breakfast kept the plates in the sink as they were getting late to wash it and lock the door and head out towards the car. Mahira use to daily drop Zarin first at her clinic and then headed toward her destination to office but today she headed towards Khan Industries.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.6K 16
Zahra Aziz finds herself in a seemingly blissful relationship with her boyfriend. However, his manipulative ways lead her astray from her family and...
196K 12.5K 45
Starring ✨ Zayn Roy in the role as Mafia boss and Business man ✨ Nisha Joshi in the role as Zayn's PA and Fashion designer ✨ β€’Mafia Γ— Personal Assis...
23.6K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
His Antidote By Evara

Mystery / Thriller

92.6K 3.9K 51
Book 1 of "His" Series Zaria have a stalker or maybe two? She always feels like two different person message her which makes her wonder if she is bei...